SILENCE from the Board - Statement Issued ( updated )

Absolute Scenes

29 minutes ago, leginten said:

The apologist mantra is now morphing from “our players can’t cope with the [supposedly] hostile atmosphere created by the big crowds at Tynecastle” to “our players can’t cope with empty stands”.

Any port in a storm.

I’m astounded at anyone trying to defend the shit show that is hearts playing staff overseen by RN , he can’t put any 11 from 25 and get them to play Well for 90 mins , that is an indictment of ABs choices and her ability to manage her way out,

the answer is never to  pull-up the draw bridge and hope we all get bored and move on 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auldbenches

• graygo

• iainmac

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Auldbenches
49 minutes ago, graygo said:

:rofl: That's a belter.

Compared to your posts?   You're still just arguing for the sake of it rather than talk about the team.

What & of your posts since 10 last night have been about the team etc?

Why are you so angry with other hearts fans rather than club?  

Relax, neilson will be gone by monday, if not the fans really don't matter. 

1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Out main goal will be achieved. 

Yes. But the conveyor belt of players will continue, and that is the concern. Robbie is a bad coach and is not getting the best out the players - so he's blaming them and aiming to replace them all again in the summer. We've done this dance too many times now and we'd be fools to believe it'll be any different next season - we're stuck in the Levein era still despite the fact he's no longer at the club, because Robbie was moulded and heavily influenced by him.

We need a clean slate away from the Levein era. While getting Savage in is a start, bringing back Neilson on a 3 year deal is ensuring we endure more of the same shite.

What is it about Robbie that Budge just loves? Imagine if it were Stendel in this position making those comments in the press.

13 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

The ideal situation would be for Robbie to resign. 

Will he? Almost certainly not. In fact I would bet a good amount he won’t.

If that is the case he would need to be sacked. On what grounds? He has us top of the league and we are all but promoted.

If the board do sack him then the remainder of his contract will need paid out. I suspect that would cost in the region of £350K? That’s based on him being on £3K a week? I’m happy to be corrected on these figures.

However what ever that figure is it won’t have been budgeted for and money as we all know is extremely tight so my question is

How do we sack Robbie when we can’t afford to?

He has 2 years left on his contract I think so you are possibly looking at double that amount. Then add on the extra cost of the manager people want.

But we can't afford not to sack him is what I'm hearing.

Auldbenches
11 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It would probably have to come out of the player budget for next season. A way must be found to get him out. 

So we just keep him on because we can't afford to get rid of him?  

Other clubs who are smaller than us seem to be able to replace managers so why not us?

It's bullshit to scare us into keeping him.  It'll cost the club more to keep him on.  

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Can't wait to see the back of Budge and her cronies. Running the place like a community bowling club.

14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It would probably have to come out of the player budget for next season. A way must be found to get him out. 

We spent over 200k on a midfielder. If the removal of Neilson and ultimately the direction of the club costs double that, my god, get it done

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

So we just keep him on because we can't afford to get rid of him?  

Other clubs who are smaller than us seem to be able to replace managers so why not us?

It's bullshit to scare us into keeping him.  It'll cost the club more to keep him on.  

Yeah, I get things are tight with cash but a way must be found to get him and his coaches out. Preferably today. 

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

We spent over 200k on a midfielder. If the removal of Neilson and ultimately the direction of the club costs double that, my god, get it done

Got no idea how much it would cost but it’s money well spent. 

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Compared to your posts?   You're still just arguing for the sake of it rather than talk about the team.

What & of your posts since 10 last night have been about the team etc?

Why are you so angry with other hearts fans rather than club?  

Relax, neilson will be gone by monday, if not the fans really don't matter. 

I told you last night but I'll try again, this thread is about the board and the statement issued. There are plenty threads for you to greet about the team on.

I hope he is gone by Monday, for our sake I hope it's his decision, looks like it will have to be.

Auldbenches
Just now, GinRummy said:

Yeah, I get things are tight with cash but a way must be found to get him and his coaches out. Preferably today. 

It's rubbish that we can't afford to change managers when other smaller clubs do it.  A last desperate attempt to keep him.  Why anyone would want a manager that doesn't expect to beat brara every time we play them?

Shite bag attitude. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

Got no idea how much it would cost but it’s money well spent. 

Did we not spend 650 K on a court case. Maybe need a crowd funding to show that loyalty Robbie admires.

Mr Elwood P
23 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Another who doesn't get the bigger picture . But you were a Levein supporter to the bitter end .

Clarify the ‘bigger picture’ ?

Mr Elwood P
9 minutes ago, kila said:

Yes. But the conveyor belt of players will continue, and that is the concern. Robbie is a bad coach and is not getting the best out the players - so he's blaming them and aiming to replace them all again in the summer. We've done this dance too many times now and we'd be fools to believe it'll be any different next season - we're stuck in the Levein era still despite the fact he's no longer at the club, because Robbie was moulded and heavily influenced by him.

We need a clean slate away from the Levein era. While getting Savage in is a start, bringing back Neilson on a 3 year deal is ensuring we endure more of the same shite.

What is it about Robbie that Budge just loves? Imagine if it were Stendel in this position making those comments in the press.

So the recruitment has been good? I thought the players were all duds? Robbie was crucified last time for not beating Hibs in the Scottish Cup. This times he’s beaten Hibs and taken Celtic to pens but that seems to be irrelevant because we lost to Brora and Alloa. Under Levein the league was everything and good cup form

was irrelevant. Now it’s the exact opposite...

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

A head coach that ultimately is not good enough to be at the club. I have seen no discernible pattern to the teams play. Basic skills from set piece or anything involving movement way below acceptable standards. No evidence that head coach brings players on, adds anything to their development. CONSTANT player turnover way beyond anything natural. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

So the recruitment has been good? I thought the players were all duds? Robbie was crucified last time for not beating Hibs in the Scottish Cup. This times he’s beaten Hibs and taken Celtic to pens but that seems to be irrelevant because we lost to Brora and Alloa. Under Levein the league was everything and good cup form

was irrelevant. Now it’s the exact opposite...

The recruitment has been mixed. What is interesting is what players were like before getting coached by Robbie and what they are like after.

Robbie is a safety first manager and he's said as much. All about stopping the opposition scoring goals and if we can nick a few then even better. 

30 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

If that is the case he would need to be sacked. On what grounds? He has us top of the league and we are all but promoted.

If the board do sack him then the remainder of his contract will need paid out. I suspect that would cost in the region of £350K? That’s based on him being on £3K a week? I’m happy to be corrected on these figures.

However what ever that figure is it won’t have been budgeted for and money as we all know is extremely tight so my question is

Good question. 

Maybe from the same place where we found the money to pay Dundee Utd compensation for him? 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, iainmac said:

Good question. 

Maybe from the same place where we found the money to pay Dundee Utd compensation for him? 

Borrow it from Ann Budge? 😉

4 minutes ago, kila said:

The recruitment has been mixed. What is interesting is what players were like before getting coached by Robbie and what they are like after.

Robbie is a safety first manager and he's said as much. All about stopping the opposition scoring goals and if we can nick a few then even better. 

Bargain basement for Heart of Midlothian. Accompanied by McCulloch brains trust. **** me. Buy crap, buy twice. And lose to Brora

Edited by Riccarton3

Rogue Daddy
16 minutes ago, kila said:

Apologies for living in the past..... but THIS would have been the ideal season for DS to get his players in and bed in his own brand of football or ethos. He could have used this season to solely prepare for the prem... and he wasn't afraid to make the tough decisions. Huge missed opportunity and yet another mistake IMO.

I don't get the Robbie/Budge love-in thing... but as a lot have pointed out, it 'feels' like the CL situation all over again.

4 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Apologies for living in the past..... but THIS would have been the ideal season for DS to get his players in and bed in his own brand of football or ethos. He could have used this season to solely prepare for the prem... and he wasn't afraid to make the tough decisions. Huge missed opportunity and yet another mistake IMO.

I don't get the Robbie/Budge love-in thing... but as a lot have pointed out, it 'feels' like the CL situation all over again.

A Levein influenced appointment - in itself pathetic -  and now an owner who can't stomach being  wrong again so will not put the club first. EGO TOO BIG. Shame

Edited by Riccarton3

gordiegords

Ann Budge doesnt have what it takes to run Heart of Midlothian football club, her acceptance of consistently poor performances show that, since we finsihed 3rd back in 2016 its all been downhill since then, on her watch she has brought the standard of the club down, She and the manager have hammered it home that this seasons objective is to get back to premiership, they have used this as reason as an excuse to gloss over horrific displays and dire football, winning the Championship is the absolute minimum required yet they talk about it being a success.

She is massivly out of touch with her support, amazes me how quick she was to get rid of lots of players and also Ian cathro (another levein mistake) yet hung on for dear life in sacking Mr know it all Levein, might i add after rejecting some decent CV's then deciding that he was the man for the job, laughable.

She then brings in stendel after what seems to take forever, he gets one transfer window and a January one at that, Stendel had his own flaws it must be acknowledged, ive a feeling though she just didnt like him, so then she goes to her safe option in Robbie.

Her time at the club should be over.

Robbie Neilson doesnt have what it takes to manage Heart of Midlothian, for a player who was here for years you would think he would know what it takes and what it means to play for this club yet cannot drill it into his meek waste of a squad, his style is beyond woeful, he has no tactical awareness, he doesnt improve players, in fact i would say that players come to hearts decent and end up in decline, the creativity and freedom to express on the football pitch has been drilled out of them by Neilson, and Levein before that. He has lost the dressing room and now he has completely lost the support.

There is no way back for him, even if Budge continues to back him he is a "dead man walking".

In his overall time here he has managed us to our worst result in europe to now, going out of this seasons league cup to part time Alloa and now the lowest of the low, being beaten of Highland league part timers, Brora Rangers, who worked their socks off and fully deserved their monumentous win. Our worst defeat in our 147 year history.

No Hearts manager ever should survive that, even if Budge continues to back him, its over, Season ticket sales and protests will see to it that his position cannot continue into next season.

The players dont have what it takes to play for Heart Of Midlothian, never in my 25 years of going to games have i seen such a bunch of losers as i have done in the last 5 or so years, Ryan Stevenson a man who played for Ayr got a move to hearts and realised pretty quickly what it meant, he bust a gut in matches as he new that was the absolute minimum required, he made a bad decision when he left, then he came back with his tail between his legs, worked his socks off and won over the Hearts support, he went on to be a really good player.

The club need a massive overhaul yet again but this time it includes at the top, Budge, Neilson and all his coaches must go, Players might be harder to shift as they're on high salaries but i would be happy to keep Craig gordon, Michael Smith, Liam Boyce and Stephen Kinglsey, the rest can go.

Hearts under Budge is a holiday camp, a place where you can come to, earn lots of money but cruise along and not be too bothered by results. Poor.

Berra than you
15 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

The bigger picture is that whilst we will achieve our "goal" this season it is the bare minimum achievement for a club like hearts. This league is rotten. We have massively underperformed. After what happened in the summer, this year was a chance to galvanise support, build a team capable of competing when we get promoted and proving we don't belong here. The only thing in that list achieved is that the support is galvanised, against the manager and board. We have been knocked out of both cups my a part time team and a junior team who hadn't played in months. We have struggled in just about every game this season to break teams down, and it's blatantly obvious how to get a result against us. The manager isn't taking us anywhere long term and the board don't seem to care. That's the bigger picture.

2 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

It appears Budge wants to run Hearts like some cosy wee family firm with all the nepotism and inefficiency that this entails - and why not when she has well-meaning benefactors and FOH covering her ass for every blunder she makes...? Enough is enough - we need her to move on and we probably need the coaching staff and 90% of the players to move on...We lost to a village of somewhere between 800-1300 (depending on your source) people...This wasn't just a disappointing Cup exit, it was an utter humiliation, the worst result in the club's entire, almost 150yr history - plus the exit from the League Cup was almost as poor!

5 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

DS might not have been afraid to make the tough decisions but he struggled with the easy one that many think cost us our place in the league - Pereira.

Just got round to reading the "statement"

This is the closest I've been to cancelling my DD..  The club is a total embarrassment from top to bottom, easily the most incompetent losers in scotland running this shitshow.  ****ing idiots just pissing away the fans cash on shite decision after shite decision. 

Berra than you
11 minutes ago, kila said:

Another point which has been glossed over I feel is that Robbie's own words in the summer was that he was taking over a good squad with good players. Same players he now thinks are awful. I get managers say things they don't mean all the time, but just seems like horrendous man management to me.

3 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

The bigger picture is that whilst we will achieve our "goal" this season it is the bare minimum achievement for a club like hearts. This league is rotten. We have massively underperformed. After what happened in the summer, this year was a chance to galvanise support, build a team capable of competing when we get promoted and proving we don't belong here. The only thing in that list achieved is that the support is galvanised, against the manager and board. We have been knocked out of both cups my a part time team and a junior team who hadn't played in months. We have struggled in just about every game this season to break teams down, and it's blatantly obvious how to get a result against us. The manager isn't taking us anywhere long term and the board don't seem to care. That's the bigger picture.

👏

FOH are showing themselves up to be spineless losers as well.  No one with a backbone willing to stand up and represent the fans, pathetic.

Randy Marsh

I can't imagine we will sell more than 5k season tickets if he isn't removed.  A good £2m lost probably.  We can't afford not to sack him. 

Pasquale for King
49 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

If 5k supporters don’t renew their season tickets that’s over £2m, can we afford that? Football clubs the world over sack managers, if it has to be done then it happens.
It wouldn’t be in one lump sum he would just be paid his normal salary until the end of his contract or he gets another managerial job. 

Nookie Bear
5 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Another point which has been glossed over I feel is that Robbie's own words in the summer was that he was taking over a good squad with good players. Same players he now thinks are awful. I get managers say things they don't mean all the time, but just seems like horrendous man management to me.

To be honest, Robbie spins a succession of lies to justify and protect his own position. One minute he is talking about the Hearts DNA with 4-4-2 and a big man up front and then a month later waffles on about 3 up front.

Tactically falling short, unable to organise and motivate, relies on signing players in blind hope, now calling his players out saying they failed their auditions (what about yours, Robbie?) in the same way Levein hung Vanacek out to dry.

Only succeeded last time because he got a clean slate and a group of young players developed by the previous manager to carry him through.

Berra than you
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

To be honest, Robbie spins a succession of lies to justify and protect his own position. One minute he is talking about the Hearts DNA with 4-4-2 and a big man up front and then a month later waffles on about 3 up front.

Tactically falling short, unable to organise and motivate, relies on signing players in blind hope, now calling his players out saying they failed their auditions (what about yours, Robbie?) in the same way Levein hung Vanacek out to dry.

Only succeeded last time because he got a clean slate and a group of young players developed by the previous manager to carry him through.

He is the worst we have had for that I think. Prime example being that the "fans deserve an apology" yet he didn't apologise, as if that's on someone else. Levein was an unmitigated disaster, but I'm willing to bet that even he (as stubborn as he is) would have appolgised for that shambles the other night.

2 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

I can't imagine we will sell more than 5k season tickets if he isn't removed.  A good £2m lost probably.  We can't afford not to sack him. 

Exactly. HMFC can find money for all sorts of unnecessary luxuries, half the current playing squad being a case in point. Wonder how many hundreds of thousands of pounds it has cost the club so far to have Damour sit picking his nose with his feet up.

And if we’re a bit short, Ann could always tap one of the benefactors for a loan. Or maybe her brother.

Rogue Daddy
16 minutes ago, graygo said:

DS might not have been afraid to make the tough decisions but he struggled with the easy one that many think cost us our place in the league - Pereira.

Yeah, there's no getting away from that.... but I would still have liked him to get a chance. He didn't really get a fair 'kick at the ball', especially after what he inherited. Chance missed.

complete control
22 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Ann Budge doesnt have what it takes to run Heart of Midlothian football club, her acceptance of consistently poor performances show that, since we finsihed 3rd back in 2016 its all been downhill since then, on her watch she has brought the standard of the club down, She and the manager have hammered it home that this seasons objective is to get back to premiership, they have used this as reason as an excuse to gloss over horrific displays and dire football, winning the Championship is the absolute minimum required yet they talk about it being a success.

She is massivly out of touch with her support, amazes me how quick she was to get rid of lots of players and also Ian cathro (another levein mistake) yet hung on for dear life in sacking Mr know it all Levein, might i add after rejecting some decent CV's then deciding that he was the man for the job, laughable.

She then brings in stendel after what seems to take forever, he gets one transfer window and a January one at that, Stendel had his own flaws it must be acknowledged, ive a feeling though she just didnt like him, so then she goes to her safe option in Robbie.

Her time at the club should be over.

Robbie Neilson doesnt have what it takes to manage Heart of Midlothian, for a player who was here for years you would think he would know what it takes and what it means to play for this club yet cannot drill it into his meek waste of a squad, his style is beyond woeful, he has no tactical awareness, he doesnt improve players, in fact i would say that players come to hearts decent and end up in decline, the creativity and freedom to express on the football pitch has been drilled out of them by Neilson, and Levein before that. He has lost the dressing room and now he has completely lost the support.

There is no way back for him, even if Budge continues to back him he is a "dead man walking".

In his overall time here he has managed us to our worst result in europe to now, going out of this seasons league cup to part time Alloa and now the lowest of the low, being beaten of Highland league part timers, Brora Rangers, who worked their socks off and fully deserved their monumentous win. Our worst defeat in our 147 year history.

No Hearts manager ever should survive that, even if Budge continues to back him, its over, Season ticket sales and protests will see to it that his position cannot continue into next season.

The players dont have what it takes to play for Heart Of Midlothian, never in my 25 years of going to games have i seen such a bunch of losers as i have done in the last 5 or so years, Ryan Stevenson a man who played for Ayr got a move to hearts and realised pretty quickly what it meant, he bust a gut in matches as he new that was the absolute minimum required, he made a bad decision when he left, then he came back with his tail between his legs, worked his socks off and won over the Hearts support, he went on to be a really good player.

The club need a massive overhaul yet again but this time it includes at the top, Budge, Neilson and all his coaches must go, Players might be harder to shift as they're on high salaries but i would be happy to keep Craig gordon, Michael Smith, Liam Boyce and Stephen Kinglsey, the rest can go.

Hearts under Budge is a holiday camp, a place where you can come to, earn lots of money but cruise along and not be too bothered by results. Poor.

+ get robbie to give the new manager a tour guide before he goes 😒

Rogue Daddy
19 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

It appears Budge wants to run Hearts like some cosy wee family firm with all the nepotism and inefficiency that this entails - and why not when she has well-meaning benefactors and FOH covering her ass for every blunder she makes...? Enough is enough - we need her to move on and we probably need the coaching staff and 90% of the players to move on...We lost to a village of somewhere between 800-1300 (depending on your source) people...This wasn't just a disappointing Cup exit, it was an utter humiliation, the worst result in the club's entire, almost 150yr history - plus the exit from the League Cup was almost as poor!

...probably the worst in the history of the competition! As you say, both cup exits are an absolute disgrace. This isn't going away any time soon, and the sooner the board and AB realise this the better.

David Black
15 hours ago, Danny Wilde said:

Thinking back to previous club boards that were failing the club this badly. Some my age will remember being at a raucous public meeting of angry fans in The Penthouse Suite (no go-go dancers that night...) in the late 1970s. Journalist and author, the late John Fairgrieve, spoke with passion to those assembled and was on fire that night. The Bobby Parker board back then was aimlessly circling the drain much like the current one, an underachieving club in decline, yo-yo'ing between the SPL and what was then the 1st Division, as we now threaten to do. Archie Martin came in and steadied the ship, and then Wallace Mercer in after him. I would kill for a Mercer figure right now.

Was there and remember putting money in a bucket to buy advertising space in the EEN. I agree re Wallace Mercer, the best owner in my lifetime supporting Hearts,

Rogue Daddy
21 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Don't forget wanting to play with wingers... bought/brought in 5.... but didn't sort out a CB or RB!? 

David Black

Just read RN in the EEN. I like Robbie as a person and most certainly never thought of him being stupid, but he, along with AB and FOH had better get their heads round the fact this is not just about Tuesday, it is the culmination of 4 years of endless dross, boredom , poor decisions and millions wasted. What he is doing along with AB and SW yesterday is put a political type spin on it, deflection of these 4 years into 1 shocking result. Again this is where Stuart Wallace should come in by getting this into their heads, not going along with it. As well as being incompetent they now all becoming a laughing stock.

1 minute ago, David Black said:

Just read RN in the EEN. I like Robbie as a person and most certainly never thought of him being stupid, but he, along with AB and FOH had better get their heads round the fact this is not just about Tuesday, it is the culmination of 4 years of endless dross, boredom , poor decisions and millions wasted. What he is doing along with AB and SW yesterday is put a political type spin on it, deflection of these 4 years into 1 shocking result. Again this is where Stuart Wallace should come in by getting this into their heads, not going along with it. As well as being incompetent they now all becoming a laughing stock.

You can't blame RN for the past 4 years, we're going to win the league so it's hard to criticise him for anything other than the performances and looking at the league they have been good enough, entertainment is secondary. 2 cup ties, 2 shocking cup ties, that's what can be laid at his door. Most think that is enough to be sacked, it looks like Ann Budge doesn't.

4 minutes ago, David Black said:

Spot on.

I genuinely think they are treating us like we are stupid. 

Sadly this comes from the top. 

Siphiwe Tshabalala
7 minutes ago, Rods said:

Spot on.

I genuinely think they are treating us like we are stupid. 

Sadly this comes from the top. 

Of course they are, we are stupid football fans to them. 

She has bottled the opportunity to pull the trigger.

And the FOH statement is just as bad. 

Are there any independent Hearts groups/associations?

21 minutes ago, graygo said:

You can't blame RN for the past 4 years, we're going to win the league so it's hard to criticise him for anything other than the performances and looking at the league they have been good enough, entertainment is secondary. 2 cup ties, 2 shocking cup ties, that's what can be laid at his door. Most think that is enough to be sacked, it looks like Ann Budge doesn't.

It’s a lot lot more than two cup ties or Arbroath or ICT or QOT. It is about what lies ahead with our current owner (a Fraud) and management team (boring disaster)
The new players we signed in January, to a man have been woeful. 
Existing players have slowed to crawling from walking pace, they look overweight and uninterested.

The only reason we are still top of the league is that the other teams are so so poor. Dundee should have made up some ground on us, but haven’t. 
This season was an opportunity to turn things around, that’s not happened we are worse or no better than when we got relegated (the league at that point didn’t lie). 
Any remaining trust or goodwill has been destroyed, yes by Tuesdays result... but in the words of our Captain “it had been coming”. 

David Black
30 minutes ago, graygo said:

I'm not blaming RN for the past 4 years, I'm clearly blaming AB and FOH.

Italian Lambretta
1 hour ago, Randy Marsh said:

Therein lies the problem for Budge if she cant see whats coming then there is no hope. 

adambraejambo

What's in store today then. After yesterday's PR disasters from the club i half expecting a Murdoch Maclennan type interview today where Robbie answers some questions he approved or writes himself. I honestly think he will be removed tomorrow morning. No way will Budge want to be associated with a mass gathering that will get all the wrong kind of media attention. That added in with a big drop off in Foh support . Removing him is the only sensible option now. Hearts have made situation worse by stupid statements and allowing Robbie to speak to the press. 

38 minutes ago, David Black said:

Completely agree.  They (FOH and the board) have spectacularly misjudged the mood of the fans on this.  I would say my mates and I are a fairly level headed group of supporters but quite a few have cancelled their FOH donations and will likely not renew their season tickets..... I've not done it yet but will follow suit if no positive changes are made in the next few days.  I always thought my FOH donation would be "a pledge for life" but how can we naively pretend all is well and keep contributing blindly whilst they throw good money after bad for all these years - We need to do something to make our voices heard and this is sadly the only option left.  

If they think a few good results and promotion in the next few weeks will make us forget then they are sadly mistaken.  The next bad result (this season or next) and the pressure to act will be on.  The footballing and financial cost of not acting now will far outweigh any compensation payable to Robbie and his team.  Another manager needs to come in now and build a team for next season, not do it half way through next season when we are knocked out the cup, struggling in the league, stuck with the duds etc etc. 

57 minutes ago, David Black said:

It's quite baffling how they as well as some supporters don't get this. 🤷

Rogue Daddy

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/why-hearts-fans-have-reached-breaking-point-with-drastic-decisions-being-made-3179864
Why Hearts fans have reached breaking point with drastic decisions being made
'Berra talked about this result being on the horizon for weeks. This, to many, has been years in the making.'
...Evening hobo seems to get it.

Edited by Rogue Daddy