SILENCE from the Board - Statement Issued ( updated )

Absolute Scenes

12 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Not a lot. Prize money is poor. 

Did we not over-achieve in last Season’s Scottish Cup or fo only negatives count? 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auldbenches

• graygo

• iainmac

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Auldbenches
Just now, Thomaso said:

No because in 1967 they finished second in the top league and lost in the final of the European Cup Winners Cup - hope that answers your query. 😉

Stil the same posters saying it's not that bad. Ffs  how far do we have to sink before they realise that the club are getting it wrong? 

3 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Its a interesting ironic stat, reality is he the James Keating of Scottish managers.  As others have said he probably knew he was out of his depth going up with Dun Utd and thought he was on for an easy gig here.

Under Budge he was going to the safest job in Scottish football.

Just now, Auldbenches said:

Stil the same posters saying it's not that bad. Ffs  how far do we have to sink before they realise that the club are getting it wrong? 

Amazing how the same old apologists are starting to reappear with their inane excuses.

glynnlondon
3 minutes ago, graygo said:

But would you have posted that before Tuesday? Tuesday was brutal in the extreme and has rightly pissed us all off but some of the hyperbole is ridiculous. You're not getting to take away "hibsed it" and replace it with "budged it". Leave that shite to the vermin supporters to try.

Check my posts if you like I've been concerned since Cathro his appointment surprised me without doubt but I trusted the club knew what they were doing he should have been punted after the PT reaction game instead he got a pre season to embarrass himself and us in the league cup.

Then came the search for a manager debacle again I thought let's take our time don't panic let's get it right we put all our eggs in the Freedman basket and I'm pretty sure Budge was off on holiday through that as well.

Then when that fell through we had no plan B so we had the right man there all the time.

Again I thought fine let Levein steady the ship of his making and we'll have a root and branch close season and get this club back on track.

Instead we repeated the mistakes with Cathro with the evidence in front of our eyes kept way to long and left hanging about afterwards.

Stendel I'm not a fanboy and his record was poor but first chance she got she brought back neilson.

And now we are where we are and I stand by my statement we used to laugh at Petrie's incompetence with Farmer keeping them afloat.

Tell me what's the difference with Budge and Anderson now because I can't see any.

4 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It's the last 4 years that have been brutal on the extreme.  I'm amazed that some posters think the fans are being reactionary.  

Maybe if the club planned rather than being reactionary we wouldn't be in this place.  

She said that levein is a bit haphazard, I think it's the whole club. 

I read earlier today that Neilson's been found out because he can't get the players motivated for one off cup ties. To me that's people looking for something that backs up their arguments because the league form doesn't. 

What's been wrong the last 4 years because I've been at a few semi finals and finals in that time.

Auldbenches
6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

No he hasn’t. Explain your point please? 

Can you explain why you aren't as angry as other fans?  You haven't criticised one thing.  

So you think neilson is worth keeping on? 

Auldbenches
Just now, graygo said:

I read earlier today that Neilson's been found out because he can't get the players motivated for one off cup ties. To me that's people looking for something that backs up their arguments because the league form doesn't. 

What's been wrong the last 4 years because I've been at a few semi finals and finals in that time.

The football has been shite and we have finished lower every year over that period.  You think half a dozen decent occasions make the last 4 years worth it?

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Are you serious? 🙈

4 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It is bad, or at least Tuesdays result was. Don't kid yourself on that it couldn't be worse though, 16 points clear.

Just now, graygo said:

It is bad, or at least Tuesdays result was. Don't kid yourself on that it couldn't be worse though, 16 points clear.

Arrrrrgh......and there it is “16 points clear!” 😂

5 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Check my posts if you like I've been concerned since Cathro his appointment surprised me without doubt but I trusted the club knew what they were doing he should have been punted after the PT reaction game instead he got a pre season to embarrass himself and us in the league cup.

Then came the search for a manager debacle again I thought let's take our time don't panic let's get it right we put all our eggs in the Freedman basket and I'm pretty sure Budge was off on holiday through that as well.

Then when that fell through we had no plan B so we had the right man there all the time.

Again I thought fine let Levein steady the ship of his making and we'll have a root and branch close season and get this club back on track.

Instead we repeated the mistakes with Cathro with the evidence in front of our eyes kept way to long and left hanging about afterwards.

Stendel I'm not a fanboy and his record was poor but first chance she got she brought back neilson.

And now we are where we are and I stand by my statement we used to laugh at Petrie's incompetence with Farmer keeping them afloat.

Tell me what's the difference with Budge and Anderson now because I can't see any.

What's the difference between Budge and Anderson? Is that a serious question or have I misinterpreted it?

One owns the club the other doesn't is the obvious answer.

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

The football has been shite and we have finished lower every year over that period.  You think half a dozen decent occasions make the last 4 years worth it?

And he was accusing others of “ looking for something that backs up their arguments” when he is doing exactly the same thing! 😂

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Arrrrrgh......and there it is “16 points clear!” 😂

Sorry, 16 points clear but played a game more than our nearest "challenger".

That better?

49 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

That's absolutely not what I said. 

I said if we hadn't of built the new stand we would have a rather large pot of money in FoH. 

The new stand is a smoke screen.  We have already give the club a stash load of cash and where has that taken us?

shaun.lawson
40 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

https://www.londonhearts.com/scores/man/aamanagersbywpc.html

Interesting that Neilson (2nd term), has the 2nd best win ratio of any permanent manager in our history ...

Having already had a pop at Budge and FOH for being condescending (!), I'm going to completely outdo myself now by railing against lies, damn lies and statistics. 

If you look down that list, Jim Jefferies - the perfect manager for Hearts in his first spell especially - is way, way down it. Alex MacDonald, who dragged the club up by its bootstraps, is below Graham Rix: who is somehow ahead of all of Doddie, JJ, Sergio and Levein (a huge success first time round). 

Of course, that's because Rix inherited our best side since Tommy Walker's time.  On a similar note, Paulo could only have achieved what he did with a very hefty wage bill: Hearts weren't even paying his salary as I recall. We couldn't afford him! So we're not comparing like with like at all here.

Comically, Joe Jordan is above a whole bunch of great Hearts managers whose boots he wasn't fit to lace either. And that almost entirely owes to a pretty freakish run in the first half of 91/2.

5 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I made a vow after 1998 not to get too down on anything again, I plan to keep that vow.

Yes I enjoy cup runs, who doesn't?

8 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

And he was accusing others of “ looking for something that backs up their arguments” when he is doing exactly the same thing! 😂

It's human nature, nothing wrong with doing that. 

I'm not apologising for defending my club and it's staff when it's being attacked. Whether that be other team's supporters or as is the case just now, our own.

glynnlondon
8 minutes ago, graygo said:

What's the difference between Budge and Anderson? Is that a serious question or have I misinterpreted it?

Petrie ran the club farmer bankrolled it.

Unless I missed something the chat about losing the backers would put Anderson in the farmer roll

1 minute ago, glynnlondon said:

Petrie ran the club farmer bankrolled it.

Unless I missed something the chat about losing the backers would put Anderson in the farmer roll

Sorry chief, I'm not following you. Has someone mentioned losing the backers?

Auldbenches
5 minutes ago, graygo said:

I made a vow after 1998 not to get too down on anything again, I plan to keep that vow.

I never asked if you like cup runs, I asked if you think the last 4vyears have been successful? We have finished lower each season so surely that is failure? 

We are shite and brora have just confirmed that.  

You are easily pleased.  

glynnlondon
Just now, graygo said:

Sorry chief, I'm not following you. Has someone mentioned losing the backers?

Every other post on here ad nauseum for quite a while.

One of the main reasons continually given for keeping Budge at the top of the tree

13 minutes ago, graygo said:

You've misinterpreted. He was comparing the Petrie Farmer partnership with Budge and Anderson's collaboration at Hearts 

Auldbenches
15 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

He enjoyed the cup runs though.  He might've even enjoyed this season's.  

Just someone else who supports the current regime coming out swinging at everyone because they have lost the argument that budge etc will bring success.  

Baffling how anyone would rather take it out on their fellow fans than the club. 

23 minutes ago, graygo said:

21 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

10 minutes ago, graygo said:

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I never asked if you like cup runs, I asked if you think the last 4vyears have been successful? We have finished lower each season so surely that is failure? 

We are shite and brora have just confirmed that.  

You are easily pleased.  

Mate, either you're being economical with the truth or god forbid have an underlying reason for not knowing what you have posted but that's twice tonight.

Auldbenches
Just now, graygo said:

Mate, either you're being economical with the truth or god forbid have an underlying reason for not knowing what you have posted but that's twice tonight.

Ok  I think you are just looking to argue with folk criticising budge and neilson. 

It's over, they have ****ed up the team and need to go.

She is a charlatan and a liar.  

22 minutes ago, graygo said:

Sorry, 16 points clear but played a game more than our nearest "challenger".

That better?

Oh yes much better! 😂

6 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Every other post on here ad nauseum for quite a while.

One of the main reasons continually given for keeping Budge at the top of the tree

Every other post? I've looked back a few pages and apart from yours I can't see it mentioned. Is it fact that if Ann Budge goes the backers go too because last I heard they were backing the club for the next 5? years and Ann Budge was handing over the club in the summer anyway.

11 minutes ago, graygo said:

I'm not apologising for defending my club and it's staff when it's being attacked. Whether that be other team's supporters or as is the case just now, our own.

If the attacks were unjustified, fair enough.

But I know you well enough to know what a bullshitter you are.

PS If you don't know by now what the difference is between AB & James Anderson then you must be in a lunatic asylum.

PPS  I'm sure you DO know the difference between them. 

8 minutes ago, true-jambo said:

You've misinterpreted. He was comparing the Petrie Farmer partnership with Budge and Anderson's collaboration at Hearts 

Ok, can't see how it's the same but fair enough.

13 minutes ago, graygo said:

Defend Cathro.....disaster

Defend Levein......disaster

Defend Neilson......

Auldbenches
3 minutes ago, LMc said:

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/robbie-neilson-makes-hearts-failed-20255922

"If you want to go and win every week, then people go and support Man United or Man City, teams like that."

A serial loser.

Cheeky bassa.  He wants us all to stick together.  Aye, so he can keep his job after that?

Did he stick with us before fecking off to milton Keynes? 

6 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

He enjoyed the cup runs though.  He might've even enjoyed this season's.  

Just someone else who supports the current regime coming out swinging at everyone because they have lost the argument that budge etc will bring success.  

Baffling how anyone would rather take it out on their fellow fans than the club. 

I did enjoy the cup runs, didn't you? Strange thing to use against me.

I don't support the current regime, I couldn't give a shiny shite who owns the club. All I'm hearing on here is we need to get rid of our shite owner and get a good one, we need to get rid of our shite manager and get a good one, we need to get rid of our shite players and get good ones.

Simple eh?

3 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Defend Cathro.....disaster

Defend Levein......disaster

Defend Neilson......

Third time lucky ? 

9 minutes ago, LMc said:

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/robbie-neilson-makes-hearts-failed-20255922

"If you want to go and win every week, then people go and support Man United or Man City, teams like that."

A serial loser.

What a cheeky barsteward! We are Hearts fans and don’t expect to win every week, but we expect to win against a bunch of plumbers and posties! 
Yet again his comments confirm Neilson is clueless and frankly thick as shit!

And as for asking the fans to stick together WE ARE WE ALL WANT YOU OUT!

Auldbenches
1 minute ago, graygo said:

I don't support the current regime, I couldn't give a shiny shite who owns the club. All I'm hearing on here is we need to get rid of our shite owner and get a good one, we need to get rid of our shite manager and get a good one, we need to get rid of our shite players and get good ones.

Simple eh?

There are justified reasons for people wanting rid of our shite owner etc.  I think you will have to get used to hearing this until the changes are made.

You can't expect fand just  to sit in silence after what we have suffered.  

Not our fault that you don't like to see constant criticism, blame budge. 

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

4th - Stendel.

But let's not split hairs.😄

Forgot about stendel lol 

let’s just hope the next one is the right man I will not hold my breath 😞

The Wrinkly Ninja
12 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

Having already had a pop at Budge and FOH for being condescending (!), I'm going to completely outdo myself now by railing against lies, damn lies and statistics. 

If you look down that list, Jim Jefferies - the perfect manager for Hearts in his first spell especially - is way, way down it. Alex MacDonald, who dragged the club up by its bootstraps, is below Graham Rix: who is somehow ahead of all of Doddie, JJ, Sergio and Levein (a huge success first time round). 

Of course, that's because Rix inherited our best side since Tommy Walker's time.  On a similar note, Paulo could only have achieved what he did with a very hefty wage bill: Hearts weren't even paying his salary as I recall. We couldn't afford him! So we're not comparing like with like at all here.

Comically, Joe Jordan is above a whole bunch of great Hearts managers whose boots he wasn't fit to lace either. And that almost entirely owes to a pretty freakish run in the first half of 91/2.

As I said above the figures on the LH site quoted by the poster do not even include the Brora game which is a result with much greater significance than many other losses.

If you look closer at the statistics Neilson's win ratio this year is below Rix's. Mostly because Rix was able to manage 3 Scottish Cup wins.

Also, if we are to take the LH statistics alone as an indicator for who should be in the dugout then the original poster is really advocating for Neilson to be removed and John Mcglynn to be installed on a caretaker basis.

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

Simple eh?

You have summed it up perfectly! 👏

1 minute ago, iainmac said:

Another outing for his " part & parcel" mantra.

Get him out!

If Tuesday was an audition I can only assume they don't want to stay.

17 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

If the attacks were unjustified, fair enough.

But I know you well enough to know what a bullshitter you are.

PS If you don't know by now what the difference is between AB & James Anderson then you must be in a lunatic asylum.

PPS  I'm sure you DO know the difference between them. 

I have absolutely no idea why you think I don't know the difference between AB and JA, none whatsoever. JA was compared by another poster to Tom Farmer and AB was compared to Rod Petrie, I don't get those comparisons. I'm not sure what your angle is there to be honest.

Edited by graygo

Just now, Japan Jambo said:

Quality trolling, man is done and he knows it.

That dig at us saying go support Man U really pissed me off he is purposely missing the point we are not a self entitled club that are demanding to win everything all we want is a bit of passion and pride in our play 

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

What a cheeky barsteward! We are Hearts fans and don’t expect to win every week, but we expect to win against a bunch of plumbers and posties! 
Yet again his comments confirm Neilson is clueless and frankly thick as shit!

And as for asking the fans to stick together WE ARE WE ALL WANT YOU OUT!

He doesn’t help himself, does he? It comes across as a dig - almost as if he’s accusing Hearts fans of being glory hunters.

Anything that will help deflect from the fact that he has just led Hearts to their worst-ever result.

Just now, leginten said:

He doesn’t help himself, does he? It comes across as a dig - almost as if he’s accusing Hearts fans of being glory hunters.

Anything that will help deflect from the fact that he has just led Hearts to their worst-ever result.

His comments are arrogant and a feckin insult - think he’s been reading the happy Clappers on here who have regularly come out with that shite!