SILENCE from the Board - Statement Issued ( updated )

Absolute Scenes

10 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

And spent more time arguing about that than getting rid of neilson.  I don't think he's made a comment on anything else. 

I said it was their decision to make (which it is) others decided to gang up so I've had to keep arguing the point. I'm right and not about to cower away because of a wee pile on.

What else would you like me to comment on without going off topic? Tomaso's managerial witch hunts? Done that. 😉

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auldbenches

• graygo

• iainmac

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

No we don't. The survey has to be statistically representative.

Qanon is irrelevant. You know/we know they're a bunch of deluded nutters. 

Welcome to kickback

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

Holy shit I can't get my head round what you just posted. 🥴

You "know it's their decision to make" so why are you not defending their right to make it?

Crazy fool.

Because it's feckin irrelevant to the current shit show  going on at HMFC. 

Auldbenches
Just now, graygo said:

I said it was their decision to make (which it is) others decided to gang up so I've had to keep arguing the point. I'm right and not about to cower away because of a wee pile on.

What else would you like me to comment on without going off topic? Tomaso's managerial witch hunts? Done that. 😉

Last question  is neilson's 'go and watch man u'  comment his bobby Williamson moment..? 

1 minute ago, graygo said:

No, you're making stuff up again. 

You're arguing a non point - the club can say & do what it wants , and has done so today. 

You're inflated pompous nonsense makes no difference. 

This discussion is not about the rights of the club to defend itself , no matter how much you try to make it so. 

10 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Why back them if it is harming the first team?  They are damaging the playing side of things and you'd rather support their right to not sack him?  

I can't understand why you are arguing with others about this when you agree with getting rid of him. 

I'm sorry if you have a problem with me being principled but that's the way I am. I can disagree with someone while defending their right to do/say something, it's not an alien concept. In fact a quick search throws up that Voltaire is credited with it although not the first so that explains wtf @NANOJAMBO was gibbering about.

5 minutes ago, Silverwolf said:

Welcome to kickback

I've been here from the start so I'm not sure you ought to be welcoming me.

Regardless, do you want to talk about Qanon & its relevance on a football website ? 

Feel free to start a thread in "The Shed".

16 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I'm backing their right to decide. It's called freedom of speech, there's not a single person on here who'd argue otherwise. 

This thread is not about the team's performance ... it is. It really, really is. Because that's what it boils down to.

Wrong on both points.

1 minute ago, leginten said:

Is the Kickback poll from a few weeks ago that suggested more than 50% of those who responded wanted to give Neilson until next season also “not impartial” or “not proportionate” or “not verifiable”?

Or does that one reflect your views and is therefore ok?

Sorry NANOJAMBO, meant to quote Silverwolf.

1 minute ago, leginten said:

Is the Kickback poll from a few weeks ago that suggested more than 50% of those who responded wanted to give Neilson until next season also “not impartial” or “not proportionate” or “not verifiable”?

You need to ask the people who voted. 

I go with "statistically relevant". 

2 minutes ago, leginten said:

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

See above. I meant to quote Silverwolf. Apologies.

Just now, leginten said:

See above. I meant to quote Silverwolf. Apologies.

No worries. 

While we're at it statistically significant 

15 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Just remind me what you said about me & you meeting up in a pub.... were you going to destroy me with your debating skills ? :rofl: Or was it your superior intellect ? 

You're fecking deluded chief. Dangerous into the bargain. It was you who first mentioned a pub and you have completely twisted what I said which was that you certainly wouldn't put me down with intelligent debate. If your going to quote me then get it right.

Got an answer on the AB/JA question or will the answer make you look like a tit so you're ignoring it?

18 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Because it's feckin irrelevant to the current shit show  going on at HMFC. 

Not to me it's not. Are you trying to bully me into submission? Not saying you are, just asking.

19 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Last question  is neilson's 'go and watch man u'  comment his bobby Williamson moment..? 

I don't know, what did Bobby Williamson say?

Just now, graygo said:

You're fecking deluded chief. Dangerous into the bargain. It was you who first mentioned a pub and you have completely twisted what I said which was that you certainly wouldn't put me down with intelligent debate. If your going to quote me then get it right.

Got an answer on the AB/JA question or will the answer make you look like a tit so you're ignoring it?

And you don't know who Voltaire was ? But you'll beat me in an "intelligent debate".  :rofl:

When your arguments fail - which they usually do - you fall back on personal insults.

17 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

No, you're making stuff up again. 

You're arguing a non point - the club can say & do what it wants , and has done so today. 

You're inflated pompous nonsense makes no difference. 

This discussion is not about the rights of the club to defend itself , no matter how much you try to make it so. 

My inflated pompous nonsense? :rofl: you've spent 3 pages arguing with me while admitting that I'm right. 

Auldbenches
Just now, graygo said:

I don't know, what did Bobby Williamson say?

If you want entertainment go to the pictures.  

His go and watch man u etc comment is brilliant, it'll get rid of him tomorrow.  

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

Not to me it's not. Are you trying to bully me into submission? Not saying you are, just asking.

:rofl:

"Not saying you are, just asking." what are you saying then ? 

14 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

:facepalm: C'mon. At least try to debate. 

:facepalm: seriously? You have a habit of twisting what I say and refuse to answer questions.

“If you want to go and win every week, then people go and support Man United or Man City, teams like that

unbelievable. Utterly unbelievable . He just doesn’t get it whatsoever. So sad

Edited by 1971fozzy

davemclaren
15 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Being non-partisan ( for a moment anyway ) Kickback polls are normally derided by those whose views are not supported by the poll and acclaimed by those whose views are.  

That’s not odd, or unexpected, as it is a self selecting sample. However, over the years, I do think they ‘roughly’ are indicative of mood if you assume a large standard deviation.

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

My inflated pompous nonsense? :rofl: you've spent 3 pages arguing with me while admitting that I'm right. 

Oh dear , it's gonna be a long night.

Put up the evidence and let's get on with it. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Being non-partisan ( for a moment anyway ) Kickback polls are normally derided by those whose views are not supported by the poll and acclaimed by those whose views are.  

That’s not odd, or unexpected, as it is a self selecting sample. However, over the years, I do think they ‘roughly’ are indicative of mood if you assume a large standard deviation.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming JKB polls should be seen as meaningful but I think today we crossed the Rubicon (Google that Greygo) .

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He’s right. In terms of finance/status/potential the key objective is to get back to the top league.

However, it’s still not acceptable to get knocked out of both cups by part timers. 

7 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

“If you want to go and win every week, then people go and support Man United or Man City, teams like that

unbelievable. Utterly unbelievable . He just doesn’t get it whatsoever. So sad

I think that about sums him up.

He manages Heart of Midlothian Football Club in the championship.

We SHOULD be winning every week.

We ARE Manchester Utd/Man City in this league 

10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It really has been a landmark day in public relations for Hearts. Experts will study today’s statements and come to recognise them as the gold standard for getting aggrieved supporters back on board.

A quite marvellous hat-trick for the club, FoH and Robbie Neilson.

18 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

If you want entertainment go to the pictures.  

His go and watch man u etc comment is brilliant, it'll get rid of him tomorrow.  

They are both shockers to be fair 

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I think that about sums him up.

He manages Heart of Midlothian Football Club in the championship.

We SHOULD be winning every week.

We ARE Manchester Utd/Man City in this league 

Do Manchester Utd or City win every week?

29 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Do Manchester Utd or City win every week?

What does that say to his players?

I don’t expect you to win every week.

I expect us to beat a Highland League Team

Perhaps I should support Celtic, Rangers or pretty much any SPL/Championship team who could?

davemclaren
7 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Perhaps I should support Celtic, Rangers or pretty much any SPL/Championship team who could?

I expect to beat a Highland League side as well and it is literally fatal that we didn’t   However, we were always going to lose/draw some games this season in the championship. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

I expect to beat a Highland League side as well and it is literally fatal that we didn’t   However, we were always going to lose/draw some games this season in the championship. 

My issue is being told to support another team if I expect to win every week.

I’ve supported West Ham since I was a nipper and Hearts since 1983.

Despite this I still expect both of them to win regardless of the opposition. 
If they lose to Celtic/Rangers I’m not surprised (Although often disappointed)

Hearts dropping points, especially at home in this league should be shocking.

Its not though is it?

21 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Neilson obviously didn't - or Berra. Likely Gordon too.

They all expect to get paid for delivering nothing. 

6 hours ago, Thomaso said:

What a cheeky barsteward! We are Hearts fans and don’t expect to win every week, but we expect to win against a bunch of plumbers and posties! 
Yet again his comments confirm Neilson is clueless and frankly thick as shit!

And as for asking the fans to stick together WE ARE WE ALL WANT YOU OUT!

Even worse than his money spinner comments.  

no, Robbie, if you want to lose to Brora Rangers, why don’t you **** off to Forres Mechanics.  

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

He’s right. In terms of finance/status/potential the key objective is to get back to the top league.

However, it’s still not acceptable to get knocked out of both cups by part timers. 

A trained monkey could’ve got us out of this tinpot league. Go and watch a team that has 4 x the budget of anyone else if you want to see a team win every week 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈?

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, leginten said:

It really has been a landmark day in public relations for Hearts. Experts will study today’s statements and come to recognise them as the gold standard for getting aggrieved supporters back on board.

A quite marvellous hat-trick for the club, FoH and Robbie Neilson.

Absolutely disgusting, right out the Gerard Ratner book of how to deal with customers. 

Mr Elwood P
9 hours ago, iainmac said:

We have & Neilson has had 2 goes at it so his win record will be inflated because of that. Agreed?

No, it’s two separate sets of statistics

on London Hearts. 

Mr Elwood P
9 hours ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

Interesting that the London Hearts figures don't include drawing 0-0 in the league to a part time club or getting knocked out of the Scottish cup by a non-league team.

You’ll find the 0-0 draw with Arbroath under the ‘d%’ column ... 

9 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

Wtf has that got to do with the worst result in our history?  You using that as an argument to keep him on?  

Look at the teams we've been playing.  His win ratio would be better if he didn't lose to shite championship teams.

Mk11 doesn't work, levein and neilson have shown that.  

He has a good win ratio against championship teams. Lol 

I think perhaps Ann Budge takes a more objective approach and considers all the competitions we’ve competed in under Neilson MKII. We’ve (almost) achieved promotion, knocked Hibs out at Hampden and given Celtic a right good game in the Scottish Cup final. On the other hand we’ve been absolutely embarrassed by Brora Rangers and lost to Alloa, giving up a great opportunity to win a cup. Budge will attach more weight to the league as that was the primary objective she’s set for Neilson. 

Auldbenches
Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

I think perhaps Ann Budge takes a more objective approach and considers all the competitions we’ve competed in under Neilson MKII. We’ve (almost) achieved promotion, knocked Hibs out at Hampden and given Celtic a right good game in the Scottish Cup final. On the other hand we’ve been absolutely embarrassed by Brora Rangers and lost to Alloa, giving up a great opportunity to win a cup. Budge will attach more weight to the league as that was the primary objective she’s set for Neilson. 

She should attach more weight to what the fans are saying about watching this team and how it performs.  Added to the last 3 years of utter garbage. 

You think he should survive this? 

Auldbenches
37 minutes ago, kila said:

Jeez the last few pages, every other post has been graygo having a pop while half arguing the same thing :laugh2:

Is he still out swinging? 

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Ah yes I’ll forever remember the great Championship of 2020/21. After 2014/15 I never thought I’d see the likes again. 

We should be building the foundations for a statue on Saturday instead of the rumoured protests. 

51 minutes ago, kila said:

Jeez the last few pages, every other post has been graygo having a pop while half arguing the same thing :laugh2:

I do try to reply to every post directed at me, it's only fair. 😋

The Real Maroonblood
9 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

Stil the same posters saying it's not that bad. Ffs  how far do we have to sink before they realise that the club are getting it wrong? 

They’re laughable.

Italian Lambretta

Im at the crossroads whereby if I cancel my FOH DD this time I wont start it up again.

I've become appathetic towards the club because of the levein era and over the last 12 months with the lockdown Im now at the stage I'm really past caring about whats happening at Tynecastle.

Only a change in the whole structure of the club will make me want to be at Tynie again. 

Mr Elwood P
31 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

She should attach more weight to what the fans are saying about watching this team and how it performs.  Added to the last 3 years of utter garbage. 

You think he should survive this? 

I think he will survive. I quite like the idea of Alex Neil. 

Auldbenches
5 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I think he will survive. I quite like the idea of Alex Neil. 

He surely can't survive this?  That means he is more relevant to the club than the fans. 

It'll just cost us money and we need it.

Ijust now I'd jump at the chance to have alex neil.  I think he's coming back with more experience than McInnes.  

That making with already having worked with savage.

Also doesn't have any levein connections.  That really matters...