SILENCE from the Board - Statement Issued ( updated )

Absolute Scenes

12 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Defend Cathro.....disaster

Defend Levein......disaster

Defend Neilson......

Cathro? Don't think so.

Neilson? I've already said more than once he needs to go. The difference is that I'm not consumed by my own self importance to think that it's my decision to make.

I'll be sure to shout early for our next manager to be sacked like you always do. I'll eventually be right as most managers get the bullet in time.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auldbenches

• graygo

• iainmac

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wattie exploited
6 hours ago, VagabondJambo said:

We've heard today from 3 representatives of Hearts:

Berra: His "It's been coming" followed by a 'nothing to do with me, guv' type deflection, were shocking and in other worlds would be the nails in Robbie Neilson's coffin . . . but not at buddy-buddy Hearts!

Budge: She was right to warn against gatherings in the Plaza, however that should have been put out as a separate statement.  Her response to the anger of Hearts' fans was like a "there, there" patronising pat on our heads, and shows how totally tone-deaf and totally removed she is from the reality of the fans and our feelings, and the REASONS for our feelings.

Neilson: Wow!  Trumpian - lies, narcissistic, deluded.

We must not lose heart, and we must keep on letting our feelings known - directly to the club - until Robbie Neilson and his team are despatched.

But NO gatherings or Plaza protests - that will only result in arrests and great damage to our great club (yes, our great club!).

the only people that need arrested is the players for being wage thief's with their performances for the last couple of months  :rifle:

3 minutes ago, Kyle1874 said:

That dig at us saying go support Man U really pissed me off he is purposely missing the point we are not a self entitled club that are demanding to win everything all we want is a bit of passion and pride in our play 

Does he really think he can win the fans back with that kind of shit? Or maybe like Levein he doesn’t give a feck!

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

I have absolutely no idea why you think I don't know the difference between AB and JA, none whatsoever. JA was compared by another poster to Tom Farmer and AB was compared to Rod Petrie, I don't get those comparisons. I'm not sure what you're angle is there to be honest.

Read your own posts.

You're another schizophrenic- one minute yer no happy with detractor & defending the club and the next your not defending the club. I can't be arsed quoting you. But it's there , posted by you in the last few minutes. Absolutely nuts. 

19 minutes ago, LMc said:

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/robbie-neilson-makes-hearts-failed-20255922

"If you want to go and win every week, then people go and support Man United or Man City, teams like that."

A serial loser.

I had to actually go into that and check that was a real quote.

****ing hell man. How dare we demand to beat Highland League clubs 😐

Get this loser the **** out of our club. 

Cathro? Don't think so.

Neilson? I've already said more than once he needs to go. The difference is that I'm not consumed by my own self importance to think that it's my decision to make.

I'll be sure to shout early for our next manager to be sacked like you always do. I'll eventually be right as most managers get the bullet in time.

**** off with that made up shit.

You're another one using this crap to have a go at people. 

7 minutes ago, graygo said:

I have absolutely no idea why you think I don't know the difference between AB and JA, none whatsoever. JA was compared by another poster to Tom Farmer and AB was compared to Rod Petrie, I don't get those comparisons. I'm not sure what you're angle is there to be honest.

You've misinterpreted again. The individuals weren't compared to each other, but rather the relationship/collaboration

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

**** off with that made up shit.

You're another one using this crap to have a go at people. 

It's not made up shit though is it? You don't like it but it's true 

Care to answer my post about not knowing the difference between AB and JA rather than the deflection name calling?

2 minutes ago, true-jambo said:

You've misinterpreted again. The individuals weren't compared to each other, but rather the relationship/collaboration

It's still nonsense.

7 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

His comments are arrogant and a feckin insult - think he’s been reading the happy Clappers on here who have regularly come out with that shite!

He's also quoted as saying "Ann's told me that Tuesday was unacceptable".

Presumably,  just before she accepred it?

Cathro? Don't think so.

Wow what a bundle of slavering crap!

So after telling us you defend your club and their staff against all comers you’re now telling us Neilson needs to go! 😂

As for me shouting early for a Manager to be sacked that is just pish and an effort to defect the pish you have posted.

Just now, graygo said:

It's not made up shit though is it? You don't like it but it's true 

Care to answer my post about not knowing the difference between AB and JA rather than the deflection name calling?

Read your own posts and get back to me - self contradictory doesn't get close. 

Post whatever shit you like , you been doing it for long enough.

Fact remains, you're another one that likes to have a go at people. 

glynnlondon
13 minutes ago, graygo said:

Every other post? I've looked back a few pages and apart from yours I can't see it mentioned. Is it fact that if Ann Budge goes the backers go too because last I heard they were backing the club for the next 5? years and Ann Budge was handing over the club in the summer anyway.

Arf been the main reason stated plenty on here you know what I'm talking about.

You're a decent poster tho tbf.

AB is the issue I'm still undecided about cancelling Saturday.

But will probably roll with it and write next season off as it will be more of the same.

Perhaps we'll pull rabbits from a hat but probably not.

Maybe she'll go in the summer wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't what the club say and do is usually 2 different things of late

August Landmesser
16 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Another outing for his " part & parcel" mantra.

Get him out!

TBF he has changed it to talking about 'demotion' rather than relegation. I wonder if someone's had a word.

That’s all he’s got left - just like the other resident apologists on here!

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

So after telling us you defend your club and their staff against all comers you’re now telling us Neilson needs to go! 😂

As for me shouting early for a Manager to be sacked that is just pish and an effort to defect the pish you have posted.

I just called it self contradictory crap :rofl:

Just now, August Landmesser said:

TBF he has changed it to talking about 'demotion' rather than relegation. I wonder if someone's had a word.

Yeh noticed that! And some say the Club pay no attention to JKB!

I just called it self contradictory crap :rofl:

Exactly.

4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

It's not crap, I think he should have been punted Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, the club thought otherwise and I'm defending their right to do so.

I'll tell you what though, if I hated the club owners, management and players as much as you do I would pack it in and stop pretending that I'm a Hearts supporter, maybe you should think about it.

7 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Deflection again, where did I post about not knowing the difference between AB and JA? If you've made an arse of it just say so and we can move on.

merseyjambo

Just in from work and after reading that article from Neilson, I’ve immediately gone to bank and cancelled Direct Debit.

I’ve watched defeats in the past by the might of Forfar and East Stirling. Hell Berwick Rangers beat Glasgow Rangers in 1967.

Even having seen the statements from the board and FoH earlier on, i had zero intention of cancelling payments to FoH.

The article from Neilson basically is a big Feck You at the supporters. 

Will not put any more money into the club until there is real change and the only way that the club will listen is by reducing financial support to them. 

1 hour ago, graygo said:

I read earlier today that Neilson's been found out because he can't get the players motivated for one off cup ties. To me that's people looking for something that backs up their arguments because the league form doesn't. 

What's been wrong the last 4 years because I've been at a few semi finals and finals in that time.

This is what happens when you make stuff up.

Neilson has been found out because he's looking at 8 clean sheets in 20-odd games in the 2nd tier of Scottish football , 2 wins in 6 league games (in the 2nd tier...). He can't fix it , he said so today : he's gonna fix it with new players (God bless James Anderson).

16 minutes ago, OTT said:

I had to actually go into that and check that was a real quote.

****ing hell man. How dare we demand to beat Highland League clubs 😐

Get this loser the **** out of our club. 

Me too.

Thought it was probably a quote from something else but no...he actually said it.

Unbelievable.

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

Deflection again, where did I post about not knowing the difference between AB and JA? If you've made an arse of it just say so and we can move on.

You just got roasted and you're still bullshitting.

shaun.lawson

Part and parcel of football :cornette:

That one's right up there with 'moneyspinning replay'. 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

This is what happens when you make stuff up.

Neilson has been found out because he's looking at 8 clean sheets in 20-odd games in the 2nd tier of Scottish football , 2 wins in 6 league games (in the 2nd tier...). He can't fix it , he said so today : he's gonna fix it with new players (God bless James Anderson).

I posted what I read, that's not making stuff up.

1 minute ago, graygo said:

It's not crap, I think he should have been punted Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, the club thought otherwise and I'm defending their right to do so.

I'll tell you what though, if I hated the club owners, management and players as much as you do I would pack it in and stop pretending that I'm a Hearts supporter, maybe you should think about it.

You are defending their right?? 😂😂😂😂

You are beyond parody!

I don’t “hate” anybody so don’t put stupid words into my mouth!

What I want is Neilson sacked for presiding over THE worst result in the history of my Club, not to mention his eye bleeding football against shite teams in a shite league!

So before posting more drivel maybe you need to think about going off to bed and stop embarrassing yourself!

Roasted? A 2 man pile on from you and the window and pitch expert? :rofl:

ToadKiller Dog
36 minutes ago, LMc said:

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/robbie-neilson-makes-hearts-failed-20255922

"If you want to go and win every week, then people go and support Man United or Man City, teams like that."

A serial loser.

Irked me that comment and I've been maybe a bit more reserved than some .

A **** you to the support and a bit of a slap also to those at the club trying to protect him.

It's a defensive comment from sombody knows he isn't going to win this long term.

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

Seriously, just get the feck out.

If you were arguing this bullshit in a boozer ...:rofl:

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It’s like shooting fish in a barrel 😂

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

You are defending their right?? 😂😂😂😂

You are beyond parody!

I don’t “hate” anybody so don’t put stupid words into my mouth!

What I want is Neilson sacked for presiding over THE worst result in the history of my Club, not to mention his eye bleeding football against shite teams in a shite league!

So before posting more drivel maybe you need to think about going off to bed and stop embarrassing yourself!

Don't rewrite history, you wanted Neilson punted way before Tuesday. You've wanted every manager punted since Locke.

:facepalm: from a guy who can't even remember what he posted and when it's pointed out to him just ignores it. 

Says the bull shit expert! 😂😂😂😂😂

Seriously, just get the feck out.

If you were arguing this bullshit in a boozer ...:rofl:

What? You'd hit me?  You'd shout at me? You certainly wouldn't put me down with intelligent debate.

:facepalm: from a guy who can't even remember what he posted and when it's pointed out to him just ignores it. 

Not knowing the difference between AB and JA, show me.

Auldbenches
12 minutes ago, graygo said:

He should stop supporting Hearts because he hates how bad the players, owner and manager are?  

Maybe he prefers to do something about it rather than just walk away and let them make even more serious mistakes.  

It's not crap, I think he should have been punted Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, the club thought otherwise and I'm defending their right to do so.

:rofl:

You're just here to argue - your post right there proves it.

Imagine arguing this bollocks in the pub. Unreal. 

Auldbenches
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It's not crap, I think he should have been punted Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, the club thought otherwise and I'm defending their right to do so.

You're just here to argue - your post right there proves it.

Imagine arguing this bollocks in the pub. Unreal. 

He doesn't agree with them but is arguing on their behalf.  Fantastic!  Blatant trolling. 

Edited by Auldbenches

What? You'd hit me?  You'd shout at me? You certainly wouldn't put me down with intelligent debate.

Tomasso pointed out your self contradictory bollocks and your still battling away. Fair play to you. 

You can get help you know. 

Don't rewrite history, you wanted Neilson punted way before Tuesday. You've wanted every manager punted since Locke.

Just remember what you posted. You said I always wanted every Manager sacked “early” - that is shite! I wanted Cathro and Levein sacked after it became patently obvious after numerous games that they were a disaster!

I also never wanted Stendel sacked!

Really you need step away now.

Just now, Auldbenches said:

He doesn't agree with them but is arguing on there behalf.  Fantastic!  

He thinks he's  Voltaire 😄

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

He should stop supporting Hearts because he hates how bad the players, owner and manager are?  

Maybe he prefers to do something about it rather than just walk away and let them make even more serious mistakes.  

I said he should think about it. He doesn't have to.

Just now, Thomaso said:

Just remember what you posted. You said I always wanted every Manager sacked “early” - that is shite! I wanted Cathro and Levein sacked after it became patently obvious after numerous games that they were a disaster!

I also never wanted Stendel sacked!

Really you need step away now.

Graygo - how many times ? Stop making stuff up. 

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

He doesn't agree with them but is arguing on their behalf.  Fantastic!  Blatant trolling. 

TBH I think he’s pissed! 🤪

Reality is, fans want Robbie gone. 95% is staggering. Budge thinks she knows better. Unfortunately she used all her ‘I know better’ chips backing Levein. Neilson must go. He’s lost the respect of the fans and I’d wager some of the players too. 

How much more damage is going to be allowed to happen to the FOH before either they grow a pair and tell her it’s imperative Neilson is canned or she sees the light and actually does it off her own back? 

Auldbenches

He thinks he's  Voltaire 😄

He's more like Descartes.  I think therefore i am right.  

Amazing.  Arguing for the sake of it. 

I said he should think about it. He doesn't have to.

I have thought about it....you’re talking pish.....I’ll continue supporting Hearts not Neilson and not Budge!