*** Official Brora Rangers v Heart of Midlothian Match Day Thread ***

kila

Losing 7-0 to Hibs in 1973 was hard to take, this result is in that very low category, and we are going to have to take an ear bashing from them, we have no defence. Someone has to take responsibility. There is No excuse.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Francis Albert

• Harry Potter

• neilnunb

6 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Sack the lot. Naismith player manager in the interim then get someone like Neil in for the next season. This is not acceptable. Grow some balls Anne, get rid NOW

Good call๐Ÿ‘

Watched the game which was brutal from start to finish.ย Hard to tell who was the professional team as we hit an all time low. Now surely looking for new manager, Chairman and team.ย ย 

upgotheheads

What's going on in the dressing room? A bunch of overpaid complacent lazy *******s by the look of it. Probably the worst result in our history.ย 

Season ticket holder for many years this is the first time I've considered not renewing, this football on display is an absolute joke never thought anybody could top Levien but Neilson has taken it to a knew level let's not get carried away with us pishing the league we were scoring for fun at the start till managers sussed robbie out, he is one dimensional no alternative can't change a game he has to goย 

4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

He'll be asking for his unbeaten thread to be renamed as league games

Brilliant ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Tommy Brown
3 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Probably for the best. Tricky home tie awaited us against Stranraer.ย 

Lets us concentrate on the league.

ย 

Could have been a money spinner for Stranraer.

Can we get promotion from final games, going to be tough.

Nucky Thompson

There's no coming back from that result. I thought he couldn't get any lower after losing to a Maltese pub team.

At least I didn't witness this shambles in person

Fozzyonthefence
Just now, Francis Albert said:

Worse. Birkirkara were a top league side somewhere bigger than the Western Highlands.

ย 

He should have been sacked by now.

Birkirkara, Alloa, Brora. ย Three of the worst results in our history all under the same manager. Not to mention losing to lower league Hibs and enabling them to win the cup for the first time in 114 years. Some cv Robbie!

Just now, jamborich said:

Season ticket holder for many years this is the first time I've considered not renewing, this football on display is an absolute joke never thought anybody could top Levien but Neilson has taken it to a knew level let's not get carried away with us pishing the league we were scoring for fun at the start till managers sussed robbie out, he is one dimensional no alternative can't change a game he has to goย 

Your not alone.

girvanjambo

Look at the start of this thread - team announced- no -one could work out the formation. No dig anywhere on the park.ย 

Tynecastlesmychurch

Really want to hear Neilson slaughter this group of players. Donโ€™t want to ever see any of them in a hearts jersey ever again. Sad thing is we still have 5 games left.ย 

6 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

ย 

Hopefully Neilson had a few quid on them. It wil supplement his job seekers allowance.

Aye, surely doesnโ€™t survive that tonight, or was the goal purely to win the league and **** everything else?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

He may as well go, this result will forever haunt him on the back of the uninspiring stuff in 21.

ย 

Budge stepping aside in summer too, time for a while new chapter with a summer to plan and get some arses out and others booted.

ย 

Flat even winning the League easy.ย 

ย 

New broom

1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

What's going on in the dressing room? A bunch of overpaid complacent lazy *******s by the look of it. Probably the worst result in our history.ย 

Maybe heโ€™s lost itย 

I try to be fair minded but I'm not sitting on the fence anymore, no point sitting watching the club rot.

ย 

Robbie has lost the fans. He has to go. No way back that's indefensible

5 minutes ago, The Natural Order said:

Anyone actually think Budge will sack Neilson? She won't!

ย 

Not. A.ย Chance.

ย 

Message ends.

Lets not forget that professional football players were on that pitch. Even with no manager they should be able to organise themselves to win that game.

13 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Players get managers the sack. Really many of these must leave with him

ย 

13 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

These players don't give a shit. You can tell.ย 

Maybe they want Neilson out too?

Just now, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Really want to hear Neilson slaughter this group of players. Donโ€™t want to ever see any of them in a hearts jersey ever again. Sad thing is we still have 5 games left.ย 

ย 

EH????????????????????????????

If fans were allowed to attend games RN would be toast. Budge crumbles under pressure. Without pressure she wonโ€™t act.

9 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Absolutely disgusting from our club from top to bottom, he cannot remain in the job yet why do I think he might, I canโ€™t stand to listen to him and his pish now either, he has completely lost the support, itโ€™s over.

Only one problem, Budge.

2 minutes ago, H2 said:

Losing 7-0 to Hibs in 1973 was hard to take, this result is in that very low category, and we are going to have to take an ear bashing from them, we have no defence. Someone has to take responsibility. There is No excuse.

Itโ€™s 100 times worse. We got beaten 7-0 in a freak result to, hate to say it, very good opponents. This was ****ing Brora Rangers.ย 
The players either arenโ€™t playing or are being coached so badly itโ€™s suppressing any ability they have.ย 

Worst cup result - RN manager
Worst euro result - RN managerย 
Lost to alloa and now brora in the cups this year

The happy clappers, including the one who should get his right boot in hisย balls, will be on here soon with the usual crap.

Hs canโ€™t survive this surely! RN must walk or be shown the door no fan would except anything else ,it is our worst result in our history and if any fan who thinks otherwise needs there head looked at.

Absolutely inexcusable, but also consistentย with our league performances.

ย 

And Brora hadn't played for 10 games prior to tonight?

ย 

Really is the worst result in our history. But you feel this team could top that at the next opportunity. There is no upward trajectory in them.

4 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Bunch of mercenariesย 

weegie jambo

I have never in 55 years of supporting Hearts been so angry and despondent. I have just emailed the club asking them to please sack Neilson now.

WoolfordsHearts

We've been on a major downward spiral since these same players bottled it in the final against the filthy tims.

We bottled it.

ย 

Now we need to clear the decks,again,andย bring in winners.

ย 

ย 

Tommy Brown
1 minute ago, jamborich said:

ย 

We throw loads of shite at Robbie.

But, I have never see aย Heartsteamย since 79-81 be so poor at football basics.

5 yard passes going astray, balls bouncing off players. We are ****ing appalling.

ย 

Something stinks.

That game was just a repeat of dozens of games over the last few seasons.

Do the players give a shit? Are the managed badly. Are they unfit ?

Paid too much ?ย 

**** knows but I'm sick of us struggling against players who are paid next to nothing.

ย 

Along with plenty others, been saying it for years. Soft as shite from our fans all the way up to the board. We used to be a horrible intimidating club, teams hated playing us weather it was a boisterous edgy fanbase, a team that fought and played for the Jersey, a board who understood what it means to win games. We have none of the above now, nor have done for a very long time. We are the laughing stock of Scottish football and rightly so, look how many vermin turned out at parkhead when their team were toiling. Any big protests at tynie tonight, eh probably not. Weak, mediocre from top to bottom. But let's look at what matters to budge...... Certainly not the fans or making our club a force again.ย 

To budge, her fans, Neilson and every imposter in a hearts Jersey, go **** yourself.ย 

This has destroyed a piece of hearts. Itโ€™s a stain that will never ever wash. It will follow us forever. Surely that fact would be enough to make neilson decisionย 

1 minute ago, David Black said:

Well that's my e-mail off to Stuart Wallace as I suggested in an earlier post.ย 

He won't do nothing to rock the boat

17 minutes ago, Jambo Radus said:

Outfought and outhought by Brora Rangersย 

But still a Premier team next season.๐Ÿ‘

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Boris said:

ย 

Maybe they want Neilson out too?

Very possible. However I find that pretty cowardly.ย