*** Official Brora Rangers v Heart of Midlothian Match Day Thread ***

kila

gowestjambo
5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Nothing wrong with demanding change through financial means. The fans have gone above and beyond for years. Time to use the muscle we have. There is no evidence that poor performance results in action taken within the club. Well, with the money we put in every month, that action can be taken externally. A month of missed subs isn't going to destroy the club, but it might be the wake up call needed by those who make decisions.

Agreed, even if it turns out to be a useless gesture, it would provide a degree of satisfaction that I am no longer supporting the Losers associated with our club.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Francis Albert

• Harry Potter

• neilnunb

whanganui jambo

I'd like Neilson to succeed but sadly that just isn't good enough.  He should be thanked for his efforts in securing promotion but should be gone as soon as the league is wrapped up mathematically.  The players should also be ashamed of themselves.

5 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Ann Budge is an intelligent successful businesswoman - however she is feckin clueless on how to run the football side of the business! 

She's a successful entrepreneur but clearly clueless as a businesswoman...

Francis Albert
6 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

This. He’s on a three year deal, no chance given the high payout it would cost us he’ll be away anytime soon unless we lost the league. No chance he’ll resign either.

He’s not going anywhere anytime soon.

The payout would ne the best investment wr could make.

millerjames398
30 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

If you wear pajamas on the pitch no wonder you play snooze football.

My mates big brother sold him that tin flute😂

2 minutes ago, whanganui jambo said:

I'd like Neilson to succeed but sadly that just isn't good enough.  He should be thanked for his efforts in securing promotion but should be gone as soon as the league is wrapped up mathematically.  The players should also be ashamed of themselves.

The players (most of them) won’t give a shit.

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Hearts worst result ever.

Yes and one that will be rammed up our jacksey at every opportunity by our local rivals!

3 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

This was without doubt the worst result in the club's entire history. We lost to a bunch of part-timers who haven't even played for months...No manager can survive this.

Agreed.  I live up in the Highlands and rumour is they were struggling to cobble a team together tonight.  

Every minute Neilson remains in the job is rubbing salt in the wound.  

SomethingAboutObua
2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

This was without doubt the worst result in the club's entire history. We lost to a bunch of part-timers who haven't even played for months...No manager can survive this.

Really disappointing that I can't agree with this when it comes to Hearts. He'll be with us as long as Budge is in charge imo.

heartsfc_fan
On 22/03/2021 at 10:55, heartsfc_fan said:

Is anybody slightly concerned about this match?

I am.

Called it

Just now, Thomaso said:

Yes and one that will be rammed up our jacksey at every opportunity by our local rivals!

:fth: 

29 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Sounds like a man who knows he’s going.

Sounds like he was practicing for his next meeting with Budge.

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, TheOnlyWayis51 said:

Equalised against the mighty Brora Rangers...and then took the foot right off the gas again.

What the holy ****. We’re the laughing stock of football around the country and you know what, it’s totally ****ing deserved.

It’s almost like he said get an equaliser and we will beat them in ET when they tire. 

5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

We’ve struggled against Cowdenbeath, East Fife, Alloa, Arbroath and now Brora this season. 

Even in the defeat to Raith Rovers.....they had some part-timers playing.

We haven’t been so low since the early 80’s.

6 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Agree totally.  RN will not survive this, I hope the club make a quick decision, if not we are on for further pain but there is no way back for him now.  

8 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

This

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Sounds like he was practicing for his next meeting with Budge.

No special biscuits this time as a punishment, no TV for a week. 

Archie White

Robbie says "We have turned it around in areas". I wonder if he would care to explain what areas have been turned round since last season? 

Just now, Francis Albert said:

Has Robbie gone yet?

Check back in 6 months. He’ll get to ruin the start of next season. 

Just now, Francis Albert said:

Has Robbie gone yet?

Currently packing his suits and his Brasso.

5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

She's a successful entrepreneur but clearly clueless as a businesswoman...

Making plenty money from the fans.

What does she care as long as her bank balance keeps increasing?

Francis Albert
Just now, DH1986 said:

We’ve struggled against Cowdenbeath, East Fife, Alloa, Arbroath and now Brora this season. 

We never lost to the equivalent of Brora Rangers in the early 80s. Or any time in our near 150 year old history.

been here before
34 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Sounds like a man who knows he’s going.

I thought he sounded like a man who knows he'll be here a good while longer.

'What we have to do in the summer... we have to use this result... we're aiming for the top 4... theres still a lot of work to do here...' etc etc...

Edited by been here before

Aussie Jambo

Hearts official Twitter page is fecked. 

The hobbit trolls are out in force. 

**** me. I’m sorry but that has to be the final straw? Not seen interview as I’m in Oz. But going by the reactions on here he’s blaming last season? 

Nielson I’m afraid is a complete arse hat. If Budge doesn’t sack him then we are in dire straights. Never felt this angry since we lost to Dundee 86. 

Nielson do one ya flat faced prick. I’m not taking yer shite anymore. 

No way back from this surely??

Edited by Aussie Jambo
anger

14 minutes ago, the real mackay said:

My thoughts exactly. I hoped Robbie would be the right man for the job and was prepared to back him, but this is not a Hearts side that I enjoy watching. I have endured some poor footballing sides in the 1979’s, but I honestly feel no connection to the current squad at all and tonight’s result, in my opinion is the most embarrassing result in the club’s history. The manager should go regardless of our league position 

This is pretty much where I'm at, had been backing Robbie, but tonight showed no one's playing for him, lost the dressing room,  time to go!

20 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Never have I considered this to be the right thing to do, however if this shitshow is going to continue then it might be the only course of action that hits home to the board.

I have threatened countless times over last 4 years to myself, due to the decline in our club from THE TOP downwards, to stop. I love my club and have donated since day dot. I haven't as I don't want to harm my club, but the waste of resources over this last 4 years plus is frankly criminal. Will I tomorrow if RN is still in charge? 50/50 tbh. You have to make a stand at some point, and 7 years plus, whatever it is, of donating month in, month out, when the clubs has declined beyond one I recognise, dictates my patience and desire may finally have been beaten....

Very very sad for the real fans of our club....imagine what JJ say, must be wanting to say/do with his next meeting with her.... 🤯🤬😠😡😤

2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Maybe a bit away yet but I felt months ago the current climate felt like the time we were heading into the yo yo years during the 70s, early 80s

Weak leadership at the top, continual sub standard performances and signings, has-beens still being trusted etc..

gowestjambo
2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

We never lost to the equivalent of Brora Rangers in the early 80s. Or any time in our near 150 year old history.

We alo managed a similar defeat to Alloa. They had never defeated Hearts in over 100 years. It is turning out to be some Cup runs.....

Jambof3tornado

Robbie will not walk.

Budge will not sack him.

The club has wasted millions of pounds of our cash, Ann Budge is getting her money back!!!

Its a bloody disgrace.

5 minutes ago, Archie White said:

Robbie says "We have turned it around in areas". I wonder if he would care to explain what areas have been turned round since last season? 

The grass has grown back where the budge band stand was? It's the only think I can think of. 

28 minutes ago, true-jambo said:

The biggest concern is that this shocking result hasn't come as a surprise
The only person unlikely to be angry enough to do something about it won't.
The club won't be right in a footballing sense until she has gone

Agree completely. 
Since Budge came in it has only been Levein and his pals in his coaching school. 
Stendal only got the job when Austin buggered up his audition. 
And it’s funny that Stendal, the only one who wasn’t one of Levein’s prodigy’s, was ruthlessly sacked as soon as they could get their original chosen one back in yet it took the fans nearly rioting before she removed Cathro or Levein. 
Even after sacking Levein he wasn’t really sacked!
Nothing will change until there is a complete change. 

I noticed neilson referred himself as the head coach a few times in the interview. Felt like he was having a dig at the signings and his lack of say.

7 minutes ago, topsport said:

Suspect you’re right. 
I’m an optimist usually

I really wanted to back Robbie as wanted to give him a fair chance, especially given his hearts credentials, but the last while has been brutal

I’ve now officially lost any hope  he can improve things 

fear though as you say, the scales are still tipped against him going 

I’m in the same boat really. It does take managers a couple of seasons to create and build their team whilst putting their own style into things and I get that. My problem is, and probably along with many others is the utter dross that we’re forking out (and let’s not be frank) a hell of a lot of money to watch. 

Winning the championship is by far the objective for this season and the priority and I don’t care how it’s done. But getting papped out to Brora Rangers in yet another absolutely dreadful performance with some expensive and highly payed players with our resources is shambolic.

Sadly the feeling for me at this moment in time is a complete symmetrical of the crap that ended us up in the Championship anyway!

I hope Robbie can find the spark, but I’m getting impatient along with everyone else. He must be glad there’s no fans allowed in at the moment!

9 minutes ago, Archie White said:

I hate this.  He’ll be doing all he can by saying fake positive shite in an attempt to convince his highers there’s progress.

Are they that stupid?

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

I thought he sounded like a man who knows he'll be here a good while longer.

'What we have to do in the summer... we have to use this result... we're aiming for the top 4... theres still a lot of work to do here...' etc etc...

Those were just standard interview type words.

3 hours ago, jamboy1982 said:

Invite the jambos up to Gilbertson park in Lerwick to take on my Shetland team!! 

Any chance of a game?

Might at least give Hearts a chance of winning with me lumbering around the defence...

Lonewolflins

If We think we are a big club then we must start showing it and Neilson must be sacked in the morning . If not then we are accepting blatant failure  again . Disgraceful mismanagement of a great club . 

11 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Has Robbie gone yet?

If RN is still an employee of Hearts at lunchtime on Wednesday, then the problems at HMFC run much deeper than just an incompetent manager.

pettigrewsstylist

its been coming down the tracks for weeks. No matter, we are strolling the league,,,job done etc

heartandsoul
3 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

If RN is still an employee of Hearts at lunchtime on Wednesday, then the problems at HMFC run much deeper than just an incompetent manager.

This

Francis Albert
11 minutes ago, Deep South said:

Making plenty money from the fans.

What does she care as long as her bank balance keeps increasing?

I am as angry as anyone tonight but her bank.balance is not growing. Her ego and her judgement however, and her ack of understanding of "the football department" is doing a lot of damage.

5 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

I’m in the same boat really. It does take managers a couple of seasons to create and build their team whilst putting their own style into things and I get that. My problem is, and probably along with many others is the utter dross that we’re forking out (and let’s not be frank) a hell of a lot of money to watch. 

Winning the championship is by far the objective for this season and the priority and I don’t care how it’s done. But getting papped out to Brora Rangers in yet another absolutely dreadful performance with some expensive and highly payed players with our resources is shambolic.

Sadly the feeling for me at this moment in time is a complete symmetrical of the crap that ended us up in the Championship anyway!

I hope Robbie can find the spark, but I’m getting impatient along with everyone else. He must be glad there’s no fans allowed in at the moment!

I’ve had de ja vous from the recent levein demise 

Thinking we’ll surely be better this week

weeks turned to months

Sad for Robbie but we simply can’t let that happen again 

root and branch change is needed sharpish 

Stendelnator
9 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I noticed neilson referred himself as the head coach a few times in the interview. Felt like he was having a dig at the signings and his lack of say.

He’s welcome to find another club that makes him manager then. 

It will be interesting to see how we do against QOTS on Saturday and then away to Dunfermline the following week.

We need a massive reaction from the players and at least a show of some effort if not for themselves then for their fans who have supported the club through thick and thin.

pettigrewsstylist
12 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Maybe a bit away yet but I felt months ago the current climate felt like the time we were heading into the yo yo years during the 70s, early 80s

Weak leadership at the top, continual sub standard performances and signings, has-beens still being trusted etc..

Its is looking a bit similar i agree,,,total dross squad of bang average journeymen. At least back in those dark days we had hearts men trying 100%