*** Official Brora Rangers v Heart of Midlothian Match Day Thread ***

kila

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

It’s 100 times worse. We got beaten 7-0 in a freak result to, hate to say it, very good opponents. This was ****ing Brora Rangers. 
The players either aren’t playing or are being coached so badly it’s suppressing any ability they have. 

100% correct.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Francis Albert

• Harry Potter

• neilnunb

18 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

13 points clear or not,   if he doesn't go we are accepting mediocrity.   The club needs to make a statement of intent and start building for next season.

That was way below mediocrity.  

Hectormasson
2 minutes ago, One five said:

Hs can’t survive this surely! RN must walk or be shown the door no fan would except anything else ,it is our worst result in our history and if any fan who thinks otherwise needs there head looked at.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

5 minutes ago, Gecko29 said:

Aye, surely doesn’t survive that tonight, or was the goal purely to win the league and **** everything else?

Probably, I don't think he's going anywhere.

2 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

Worst cup result - RN manager
Worst euro result - RN manager 
Lost to alloa and now brora in the cups this year

That last point is just unacceptable.     Hearts and Budge cannot be seen to accept this,  particularly when both of these games were NOT 'one off's' but mirror what we've seen in other performances against far lower opposition that the squad we have assembled.    He has to go and he has to go now.

Class of 75
5 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Really want to hear Neilson slaughter this group of players. Don’t want to ever see any of them in a hearts jersey ever again. Sad thing is we still have 5 games left. 

Don't care what Neilson does. I just want him to go

Absolutely farcical result enabled by a totally inept out his depth manager. This result has been coming for weeks and I am totally hacked off at the mind numbing football that has been served up under this imposter. The worst result in our history and surely no excuse can save him now. Enough faffing about please get him gone now!!

heartstastic

I voted in a recent Neilson poll to give him until next season...he has to go now though no excuses. I never saw the game but the bbc had Haring at right back?...if that's true it i would love to hear his reasoning behind it..throughly baffled at that one.

20 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

This is ****ing unbelievable. Well not if you have seen some of our performances this season, Or last.

But plenty on here have mocked and criticised others, when they have said how bad we are.   

Tennant's  6's
26 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

As I mentioned earlier, FOH should bank the monthly donations until they start at least listening to the fans ,

‘but I won’t hold my breath

Good idea, should definitely be doing that. Action is needed. No more of this wilful neglect.

The Old Tolbooth
4 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

I have never in 55 years of supporting Hearts been so angry and despondent. I have just emailed the club asking them to please sack Neilson now.

Can you post the email address please? I’d like to email those bottle merchants too, thanks. 

Psychedelicropcircle
3 minutes ago, David Black said:

Well that's my e-mail off to Stuart Wallace as I suggested in an earlier post. 

A week from now you’ll get the usual word salad,

apologies-pesky day job- thanks for your contribution, save time & cancel the ****in thing!

The Wrinkly Ninja

I wish we were allowed back to games so that I could choose not to go.

Saddest thing is that the worst result in our history isn't even a shock. Been sleepwalking into this for some time.

Seems like performances do matter after all.....it gets you knocked out of trophies.

It's the managers job to get them motivated, he is clearly not doing it.

Can anyone motivate this lot ?

How many times this season have we go e behind against supposed lesser teams. Daydreaming until we are behind almost every week.

Defended neilson until now but that’s enough been shite ever since that cup final, signings are woeful... kasteneer shocking. Mceneff willing to give him time as looked a player in his first game but seems to declined like the rest hopefully new manager can see him kick on. Time to act offer Neil the job tomorrow and give him time to suss the imposters out before rebuild for next season 

J.T.F.Robertson
2 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

We throw loads of shite at Robbie.

But, I have never see a Heartsteam since 79-81 be so poor at football basics.

5 yard passes going astray, balls bouncing off players. We are ****ing appalling.

This is the thing. If it were only the manager. The past few years have seen us saddled with some of the poorest excuses for so-called players in my Hearts' supporting life.

Tonight's merely the culmination of that "policy".

Tynecastlesmychurch
1 minute ago, Class of 75 said:

Don't care what Neilson does. I just want him to go

I do too mate. And he can take all those players with him. 

girvanjambo
1 minute ago, One five said:

I really never had a good feeling about this game tbh

Me either - which in itself is wrong. We should not need to be concerned before games v. Brora

8 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

Worst cup result - RN manager
Worst euro result - RN manager 
Lost to alloa and now brora in the cups this year

and don’t forget, his tactics effectively helped Hibs win the cup.

3 minutes ago, Bringitbak said:

Along with plenty others, been saying it for years. Soft as shite from our fans all the way up to the board. We used to be a horrible intimidating club, teams hated playing us weather it was a boisterous edgy fanbase, a team that fought and played for the Jersey, a board who understood what it means to win games. We have none of the above now, nor have done for a very long time. We are the laughing stock of Scottish football and rightly so, look how many vermin turned out at parkhead when their team were toiling. Any big protests at tynie tonight, eh probably not. Weak, mediocre from top to bottom. But let's look at what matters to budge...... Certainly not the fans or making our club a force again. 

To budge, her fans, Neilson and every imposter in a hearts Jersey, go **** yourself. 

The only way budge will get rid of Robbie is to hurt her in the wallet that’s why she got rid of that other boring twat threats of money getting stopped 

Cathro

Levein

Daly

McPhee

Stendal

Neilson

Ann Budges managerial appointments, time she does one last managerial task, sack Neilson then allow someone else to appoint his replacement.

To be fair we have all seen this standard this season and for many seasons. Since the first game this season we have been on a downward spiral, only being saved because the rest of the league have been poor. I am niw not confident that we will win this league as the teams confidence is at a all time low. I’m Embarrassed to the core

3 minutes ago, Paolo said:

But plenty on here have mocked and criticised others, when they have said how bad we are.   

You'll find, the happy clappers generally know jack shit about football and are invariably wrong.

Jambo in Bathgate

That was terrible. A group of players who can’t compete against Highland league. He will be given the first round of games next season. If things don’t improve then he should be out. We are as slow as treacle. No pace Nando was running into our half to get the ball. No wonder he just walked off at the end. Walker cannot play 90 minutes. He missed an open goal. Absolute rubbish. 

I’ve backed Neilson all season but there’s no way back for him after watching that performance tonight. 

The Old Tolbooth

81 days, they hadn’t played for 81 days, that’s nearly three months, they had 5 training sessions together and that was enough to beat Robbie Nielson’s hapless Hearts side, it really doesn’t get any worse than this! 

Just **** off Robbie, and take that auld trout Budge with you!!! 

Tommy Brown
2 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

I voted in a recent Neilson poll to give him until next season...he has to go now though no excuses. I never saw the game but the bbc had Haring at right back?...if that's true it i would love to hear his reasoning behind it..throughly baffled at that one.

No,we had Halkett at right back :lol:

18 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Sack the lot. Naismith player manager in the interim then get someone like Neil in for the next season. This is not acceptable. Grow some balls Anne, get rid NOW

Naismith has done nothing either.  Would not be bothered if we shipped him out too.  Along with plenty others.  

Bring someone new in.  No previous Hearts connection. 

Footballfirst

Stranraer aren't happy either with a 616 mile return trip to look forward to.

Edited by Footballfirst

Tokyo Drifter
14 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Well done to Brora though. Absolutely incredible result for them even considering how pish we are. 

Yeah, just heard their manager and the two scorers interviewed. Nice guys, deservedly buzzing with what they've done tonight. Well done, Brora Rangers. Hope they get into the SPFL.

Just now, Turkishcap said:

Cant even say I am angry or upset, how sad is that? No emotion at all.

Same for me. 

I'm losing the small interest left which is absolutely heartbreaking. 

Will always keep up my donation but I can't even say Im looking forward to going back to Tynecastle to watch the dross being served to Scotlands most loyal supporters.

1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

Cathro

Levein

Daly

McPhee

Stendal

Neilson

Ann Budges managerial appointments, time she does one last managerial task, sack Neilson then allow someone else to appoint his replacement.

Only one I liked out of them all was Stendel, and he was only here a short time. 

upgotheheads
2 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Something stinks.

That game was just a repeat of dozens of games over the last few seasons.

Do the players give a shit? Are the managed badly. Are they unfit ?

Paid too much ? 

**** knows but I'm sick of us struggling against players who are paid next to nothing.

It goes back to the season before last when we lost to Celtic at Murrayfield. Since then we've won about 8 games against top league opposition and struggled against lower league teams. The rot started with Levein and the stink remains.

1 minute ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

That was terrible. A group of players who can’t compete against Highland league. He will be given the first round of games next season. If things don’t improve then he should be out. We are as slow as treacle. No pace Nando was running into our half to get the ball. No wonder he just walked off at the end. Walker cannot play 90 minutes. He missed an open goal. Absolute rubbish. 

Should be given anymore time, that is the problem with the wait and see culture at the club. 

Kidd’s Boots
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Stranraer aren't happy with a 616 mile return trip to look forward to.

I wish we only had their problems!

Shooter McGavin

You think the players will be embarrassed? 😂

They’ll all be on the phone to their agents on the bus journey home. 

tokyowalnut
11 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Something stinks.

That game was just a repeat of dozens of games over the last few seasons.

Do the players give a shit? Are the managed badly. Are they unfit ?

Paid too much ? 

**** knows but I'm sick of us struggling against players who are paid next to nothing.

I know Stendal was part of last season that saw us sit bottom of the league. But he knew that we were a farce behind the scenes, hence why he got rid of Berra. Berra should have been handed a ripped up contract after his interview outside of Oriam, but no, he ends up coming back and captains the club again. 

We are soft as shite. 

The other major concern tonight is that this result isn’t a massive surprise. We have been woeful for weeks now. I’m not shocked by this, I should be raging but I don’t really care 🙄

Edited by tokyowalnut

husref musemic
2 minutes ago, MTS1874 said:

I’ve backed Neilson all season but there’s no way back for him after watching that performance tonight. 

saved me typing that. spot on. Alex Neil for please.

my worry now is that we have yet to bottom out with this lot.

2 minutes ago, franco2209 said:

You'll find, the happy clappers generally know jack shit about football and are invariably wrong.

True not heard much from them tonight