• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Francis Albert

• Harry Potter

• neilnunb

1 minute ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

The first goal four players are attracted to the ball and none put a challenge in.

That's when I turned off.

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, grumpyespana said:

Before I get shot down I am hurting like everyone else and Robbie must go but I would like to congratulate part time Brora for there biggest result in there clubs history specially having not played for ten weeks shows how bad we were guys.

Indeed. Not sure if there was any need to be tweeting about the Proclaimers after the game seeing as we’ve just pumped thousands into their coffers with the live stream. **** them. 

Hearts lights put out by 2 Sparky’s

Is the dim witted manager still in position?💡

Edited by Boy Daniel

underwaterwoodwelder

On a positive note now we are out the cup RN and the players can fully focus on the leauge with no distractions.

They can maybe put a wee winning run together lol.

Edited by underwaterwoodwelder

1 minute ago, underwaterwoodwelder said:

On a positive note now we are out the cup RN and the players can fully focus on the leauge with no distractions.

They can maybe put a wee winning run together lol.

There are no positives. 

underwaterwoodwelder
6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

There are no positives. 

It's sarcasim mate, do you think the team can put a winning run together at the moment. 

Just now, underwaterwoodwelder said:

It's sarcasim mate, do you think the team can put a winning run together at the moment. 

Apologies. Didn’t realise. 

I cannae lie, it’s absolutely horrendous that we have played in THREE cup competitions this season and only won one game in the knock out stages. 
Embarrassing that Hibs are the only team we can beat regularly these days. 😉

10 hours ago, grumpyespana said:

Before I get shot down I am hurting like everyone else and Robbie must go but I would like to congratulate part time Brora for there biggest result in there clubs history specially having not played for ten weeks shows how bad we were guys.

I agree and sent them a message saying so and a promise to buy their next ppv game

My anger is at Hearts FC but sadly this lovely football story has us at the wrong side of a happy ending

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, otterjohn said:

I agree and sent them a message saying so and a promise to buy their next ppv game

My anger is at Hearts FC but sadly this lovely football story has us at the wrong side of a happy ending

I wouldn’t bother if I were you. 
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/brora-rangers-troll-hearts-after-stunning-scottish-cup-win-with-cheeky-hibs-reference-3176400

Robbo-Jambo
10 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Definitely trying to deflect the blame. Signings have been terrible bar Gordon and Kingsley.

They have been dreadful and there is quite a lot have come through the door under his tenure. 

Even before last night he was failing miserably with our uninspiring performances and part of that is to do with getting the signings so wrong. 

He is basically not doing his job right by signing these players who are utter duds and nowhere near good enough to pull on a Hearts jersey. 

You mention Kingsley, now there is a case of thinking we have got a gem, but his performances have dive bombed dramatically since he arrived. 

We have got even Mr Consistent Michael Smith producing poor performances within the last few weeks. 

What is happening to these guys to make them regress so badly all of a sudden? 

There is something far from right within the club at the moment. 

9 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

They have been dreadful and there is quite a lot have come through the door under his tenure. 

Even before last night he was failing miserably with our uninspiring performances and part of that is to do with getting the signings so wrong. 

He is basically not doing his job right by signing these players who are utter duds and nowhere near good enough to pull on a Hearts jersey. 

You mention Kingsley, now there is a case of thinking we have got a gem, but his performances have dive bombed dramatically since he arrived. 

We have got even Mr Consistent Michael Smith producing poor performances within the last few weeks. 

What is happening to these guys to make them regress so badly all of a sudden? 

There is something far from right within the club at the moment. 

Both Kingsley and Smith's performances dipped immediately after they signed extended deals. 

I'm sure that's happened with other players too in the past.

All day today I’ve been asking myself did it really happen, I still can’t believe it!

Searching for a positive ..... the final is 3 weeks after our last league game ..... we can now get rid of the dross (or make maximum effort to do so) straight after the last league game!

Saturday 1st May .... “you’re oot”!

Bad times make good times good

♥️♥️♥️♥️

31 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I probably shouldn't have read that but I did ☺ 

Luckily I'm a very calm person.   Also have a sense of humour.    I don't recommend it otherwise.  🚫

40 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That, quite frankly, is totally out of order on their club's official account. Hibs beat them (and only 3-1 at Easter Road) therefore having a 'cheeky' pop at Hibs something along the lines of pointing out that they triumphed over the team that recently knocked Hibs out the delayed SC semi-final would have at least made sense. But that? After the moral and financial support they've received from Hearts fans?

Ps ... I'd have considered their PPV v Stranraer. Not now.

Pps ... I'll make that known to them, and hope that others do likewise.

Edited by Wee Mikey

Bazzas right boot
35 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Ffs. 

I gave them £12.

Well I won't be doing that again in 2 seasons when we're playing them in league 1.

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

I probably shouldn't have read that but I did ☺ 

Luckily I'm a very calm person.   Also have a sense of humour.    I don't recommend it otherwise.  🚫

Indeed. **** them. 

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

That, quite frankly, is totally out of order on their club's official account. Hibs beat them (and only 3-1 at Easter Road) therefore having a 'cheeky' pop at Hibs something along the lines of pointing out that they triumphed over the team that recently knocked Hibs out the delayed SC semi-final would have at least made sense. But that? After the moral and financial support they've received from Hearts fans?

Ps ... I'd have considered their PPV v Stranraer. Not now.

Pps ... I'll make that known to them, and hope that others do likewise.

Indeed, we just gave them thousands of pounds ffs. 

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ffs. 

I gave them £12.

Well I won't be doing that again in 2 seasons when we're playing them in league 1.

Yeah me too, hope we get them again soon at Tynie. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Cove, Dundee Utd fans and clubs taking the piss. 

😭😭😭

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

I added 2 x raffle tickets and am hoping I win the hospitality prize so that I can have a word face-to-face. Brora v Stranraer (for obvious reasons) could've been another wee financial boost courtesy of Hearts fans (after all it is not Brora's 'fault' that they beat us and they were on the 'unfairly treated good guys list') but that ill-judged childish response has put me right off the idea. I'm hoping other Hearts fans find out about that before forking out any more dosh.

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

I added 2 x raffle tickets and am hoping I win the hospitality prize so that I can have a word face-to-face. Brora v Stranraer (for obvious reasons) could've been another wee financial boost courtesy of Hearts fans (after all it is not Brora's 'fault' that they beat us and they were on the 'unfairly treated good guys list') but that ill-judged childish response has put me right off the idea. I'm hoping other Hearts fans find out about that before forking out any more dosh.

I’ve shared it a few times when folk are saying nice things about them. 

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Ach, they are entitled to take the piss in any way they want. What are they supposed to do, apologise for winning?

Show as much class as they did on the pitch. You think if we beat them we would’ve said there’s more folk in the Tynie on a match day than their inbred village? **** them. 

14 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Ach, they are entitled to take the piss in any way they want. What are they supposed to do, apologise for winning?

Yes, of course they are; but not by putting 'Sunshine on Leith' on repeat!

A sincere thank-you (they were surely aware of Hearts fans encouraging financial support) combined with a 'cheeky' "Better luck next time", and reference to having been beaten by 'The Village People' (seeing as Brora is a village of c800) and - seeing as they clearly have no appropriate songs of their own - playing this would've been at least funny without being insulting and would've kept folks like me on board for cheering them on in the next round. All that they've done is rob both themselves and Stranraer of £6 each from me, and hopefully any other Hearts fan:-

34 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Show as much class as they did on the pitch. You think if we beat them we would’ve said there’s more folk in the Tynie on a match day than their inbred village? **** them. 

Apart from anything else, why bring Hibs into it? It makes no sense. Imagine if when we knocked The Rangers out the cup Hearts had fired out on an official account that we had 'The Fighting Men of Crosmaglen', or some other Oirish tune, on repeat?

As for The Hootsmon reporting it as though it was in any way newsworthy or some sort of hilarious jape? Deary me!

Having to listen to these two tuneless specky geeks droning on, was probably the last thing our "footballing stars" were worried about at that point. 

Bit of a poor attempt at a troll in reality having to involve the Seafield sewage munchers. It's going to cost them too. Oh well.

Lambert Simnel

I think Brora have seen sense and deleted that tweet. It was pretty ungracious of them, and not in keeping with how the club generally seem to behave.  Just one idiot in charge of the social media, maybe?