• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Francis Albert

• Harry Potter

• neilnunb

Just now, OmiyaHearts said:

I can't believe this is happening. I know we've been poor but this is another level of pish.

yep disheartening

Just now, DG_HMFC said:

Budge can say what she wants, if the fans want Neilson out it'll happen. Fan power is massive, and if we start to vote with holding onto our dosh instead of buying ST, etc, she will soon have to act.

This is unacceptable and the fans need to start putting pressure on to get him out the club. 

Agree. This is beyond unacceptable. Folk have given RN the benefit of the doubt despite the warning signs but he cannot continue now. This is truly the last straw. His position is completely untenable. 

6 minutes ago, vladisacoward said:

I'd happily do time for neilson if he has the misfortune to run in to me any time soon. Same goes for budge. 

2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Bit ott mate 

I know. You run away after you've punched him....not wait for the Police

TheOnlyWayis51

I just let out a noise and my my wife had to come through, she’d thought I’d received some terrible news. Thinks I’m weird but FFS.Thanks Robbie you fud.

alwaysthereinspirit
2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Chesterfield fans thought he was shite. Says it all. 

He’s the same height and build as Ibrahimovic. That’s all I have.

Class of 75
1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I can't believe this is happening. I know we've been poor but this is another level of pish.

We would struggle to beat the Brownies 

Diadora Van Basten

The thing is you know if we got rid of Neilson, McCulloch would be in charge and it would take us three months to find a new manager.

We are f’n hopeless. Absolutely f’n dreadful

Im due out of isolation Thursday. Think I’ll stay there for a bit longer

Francis Albert
Just now, Deevers said:

Out tomorrow. Has to be.

Tonight if we lose. Tomorrow if we by some miracle get a late and undeserved equaliser

I’ll not be renewing until he is away and that’s a first. Enough is enough. I’ll carry on my FOH but that’s borderline as well

2 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Budge can say what she wants, if the fans want Neilson out it'll happen. Fan power is massive, and if we start to vote with holding onto our dosh instead of buying ST, etc, she will soon have to act.

This is unacceptable and the fans need to start putting pressure on to get him out the club. 

Time to get the plane out but he ain’t coming back to us

1 minute ago, Deevers said:

Out tomorrow. Has to be.

If they have any self respect left he’ll be gone tonight. Won’t happen though.

tokyowalnut
5 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Sorry to hear that mate 

I’ve cleaned myself up now.

This is horrendous viewing, I’m glad I paid £12 for this so I could actual witness it. 

2 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

This is horrible.

I'm devastated, Brora have not even played in ages and our players are chucking the game 😪,  they're so many levels below us. This has to be the lowest point in the clubs history and Robbie will probably hold onto his job.

3fingersreid

There’s no way he can survive this regardless of the 16 point lead , anyone defending neilson now might watch football but they sure as hell don’t understand it 

William H. Bonney

No hysterics. No overreaction. This would be the worst Result in our history. Losing to a highland league team who haven’t played competitive football in 71 days.

1 minute ago, Phage said:

Just in, what's happening?

LEAVE. LEAVE NOW. Dont say even say goodbye to your loved ones....just go back to where you were and stay there. Someone will come for you in a few months. 

Just now, keifrb said:

Neilson shouldn't be allowed on the bus back to the Oriam. F#(£ing embarrassing.

We should be attacking the bus

1 minute ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

The thing is you know if we got rid of Neilson, McCulloch would be in charge and it would take us three months to find a new manager.

And probably bring Levein back.

David Black

Every one of us should be contacting FOH tonight and tomorrow demanding they step up and force AB to sack Neilson. She must also know that she along with other board members are now on borrowed time until the share handover. We can then call an EGM and vote them all out. What they have overseen at this club over the last 3 or 4 years is scandalous and each one should hang their head in shame. They are all a disgrace to Heart of Midlothian FC.

Francis Albert
Just now, tokyowalnut said:

I’ve cleaned myself up now.

This is horrendous viewing, I’m glad I paid £12 for this so I could actual witness it. 

Yep. You have to have seen it to actually believe it

4 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

The way I’m feeling right now if Neilson isn’t gone tomorrow I’m stopping my FOH. Just feels like they’re ripping the piss now. 

I’ll maybe  feel differently once I’ve calmed down. 

Till the next game then you’ll be saying the same stopping foh if he’s not gone tomorrow all be stopping mine get him to f..k budge

alwaysthereinspirit

Boyce another clueless Hearts footballer.

Not sure I’m interested in listening to post match interviews. There’s nothing he can say to explain this. Nothing.

1 hour ago, MCW1976 said:

You been in an induced coma for the last umpteen months?

No but surely no one actually thought this could happen 

Just now, David Black said:

Every one of us should be contacting FOH tonight and tomorrow demanding they step up and force AB to sack Neilson. She must also know that she along with other board members are now on borrowed time until the share handover. We can then call an EGM and vote them all out. What they have overseen at this club over the last 3 or 4 years is scandalous and each one should hang their head in shame. They are all a disgrace to Heart of Midlothian FC.

This 

The worst thing that could happen is we equalise, go on to win and that imposter stays.  Knocked out of cups by Alloa and Brora.  You just can't sink much lower.