• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Francis Albert

• Harry Potter

• neilnunb

Japan Jambo
Just now, Gmcjambo said:

What?  He’s not had enough time to turn it around?   2 windows,   Great backing especially in the current climate,  best resources and best facilities in the league.   Not heard the interview but just sick of the excuses and lack of ownership.  

Just on. If that doesn't do for him we are getting a rerun of his mentor.

All roads lead to Gorgie

His voice is so monotone it isn't surprising the players look bored on the pitch. 

Our football is like voice, yawn!

3 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

They absolutely deserve that and I hope our team could hear that.

Too right. Poster thinks it's trolling.

Edited by Riccarton3

David McCaig
1 minute ago, Humblerogue said:

Lots of good managers looking for a job. Unfortunately Robbie isn’t one of them😡

Alex Neil, Derek McInnes and Chris Wilder all currently unemployed.

Sky Sports News all over this on the yellow breaking news now presenter talking about it never been so embarrassed supporting hearts. 

Just now, David McCaig said:

Alex Neil, Derek McInnes and Chris Wilder all currently unemployed.

There is no reason he should remain in post

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Sky Sports News all over this on the yellow breaking news now presenter talking about it never been so embarrassed supporting hearts. 

He isn't the only one!

The players aren't good enough...... correct, but every one should be streets ahead of part time players. That crap doesn't wash with anyone Neilson

8 minutes ago, hunts said:

What a shocking interview.

Getting relegated from the premier league a year ago is no excuse for losing to Brora tonight!

Go you ****ing idiot 

How on earth did he manage to blame tonight on that?

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

FOH sub cancelled tomorrow unless Robbie has gone. 

Never have I considered this to be the right thing to do, however if this shitshow is going to continue then it might be the only course of action that hits home to the board.

Decent players regressing 

Berra brought back after failing to rally his team as captain last season and (since injury) putting in some very poor performances, giving a sour interview at the training ground 

pedestrian slow constrained play with no improvement even when this has been evident for months 

poorly motivated team low on confidence which has only gotten progressively worse since the penalties debacle in the final 

now team look to have downed tools 

tonight’s result should stimulate action but I’m wondering if it will 

Nelly Terraces
1 minute ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

His voice is so monotone it isn't surprising the players look bored on the pitch. 

Our football is like voice, yawn!

Glad it’s not just me who’s noticed that. I know it’s not something you should really put too much stock in but he really does come across as a boring & uninspiring drone & actually does suit his dull style of football well.

Shanghai Hearts
3 minutes ago, gedster said:

The players aren't good enough...... correct, but every one should be streets ahead of part time players. That crap doesn't wash with anyone Neilson

THIS...the lack of desire and quality against poorer teams is embarrassing.....Am I that surprised.....NO...that says it all....

Edited by Shanghai Hearts

1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

we let Wighton go when he was our second top scorer. We signed Kastaneer. Nuff said.

Wighton was actually top scorer when he was left out of the squad!

gowestjambo

No one wants to cancel their FoH sub, however, if its the only way to rid ourselves of Budge and Neilson it seems like the only option. Indeed the money could go into a holding account to be released when they leave. Otherwise nothing will change.

TheOnlyWayis51

Equalised against the mighty Brora Rangers...and then took the foot right off the gas again.

What the holy ****. We’re the laughing stock of football around the country and you know what, it’s totally ****ing deserved.

1 minute ago, part_time_jambo said:

Bet Stranraer are cursing us. That’s some trip they have to make now.

Is it not Stranraer v Brora?

1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Glad it’s not just me who’s noticed that. I know it’s not something you should really put too much stock in but he really does come across as a boring & uninspiring drone & actually does suit his dull style of football well.

Tries to act like some super cool dude.....But in actually fact comes over more as a mumbling bore....

1 minute ago, part_time_jambo said:

Is it not Stranraer v Brora?

11 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Sounds like a man who knows he’s going.

Sounds like a man who is not the brightest candle in the chandelier! 😏

Fozzyonthefence
12 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

They absolutely deserve that and I hope our team could hear that.

Do you think many of them will care?

18 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Blaming last season, well that's a new one... sounds like Lenny

It is an absolute belter of an excuse that one. 

Edited by Gambo

Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

Do you think many of them will care?

Some will.....and they'll be the ones worth keeping.

I genuinely can’t believe he referenced last season in the excuse book tonight. He is an absolute disgrace. Not once this season has come out and called it as it is. Just talks utter pish. 

Robbie get out. 

3 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

No one wants to cancel their FoH sub, however, if its the only way to rid ourselves of Budge and Neilson it seems like the only option. Indeed the money could go into a holding account to be released when they leave. Otherwise nothing will change.

I'll hold it.

And I'll only keep the interest for my time.

the real mackay
14 minutes ago, PortonianJambo said:

I am so ****ing angry.I was happy enough when RN came back to the club,and yes, it looks like we’ll win the Championship.

But after that performance tonight, I’m sorry, but he has to go.The worst Hearts performance I’ve ever seen, and believe me, I’ve seen a few over many years.

Credit to Brora, but in reality, they didn’t do much to have to beat us, and their goalie didn’t have to play out of his skin.So what does that say about us? We were awful.Kastaneer is a complete waste of a jersey.if he’s kept on next season I’ll not be renewing my ST.Defence is as slow as anything.Passing across the back countless times, when driving at the opposition is required.Boyce and Gnanduillet want to take on two or three players at a time,rather than play a straightforward pass.Irvine thinks he’s better than he really is.Ponderous in midfield. Was hoping McAneff might do something for us, but he’s not shown much.I can hear the excuses from RN already- it was windy, the pitch was bobbly, etc.etc.And what’s the point in having an Academy if not one young player is coming through?

My thoughts exactly. I hoped Robbie would be the right man for the job and was prepared to back him, but this is not a Hearts side that I enjoy watching. I have endured some poor footballing sides in the 1979’s, but I honestly feel no connection to the current squad at all and tonight’s result, in my opinion is the most embarrassing result in the club’s history. The manager should go regardless of our league position 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
15 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Sounds like a man who knows he’s going.

Not too far off his usual demeanor, then?

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

And they would probably have had a better chance of progressing at Tynecastle.

7 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

No chance he'll get sacked, none whatsoever. Slightly more chance he'll resign but still a very small one. 

This. He’s on a three year deal, no chance given the high payout it would cost us he’ll be away anytime soon unless we lost the league. No chance he’ll resign either.

He’s not going anywhere anytime soon.

33 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Cathro

Levein

Daly

McPhee

Stendal

Neilson

Ann Budges managerial appointments, time she does one last managerial task, sack Neilson then allow someone else to appoint his replacement.

Ann Budge is an intelligent successful businesswoman - however she is feckin clueless on how to run the football side of the business! 

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, Der Kaiser said:

Some will.....and they'll be the ones worth keeping.

Berra will care but I wouldn’t say he’s worth keeping.  Other than Gordon I’d happily see everyone of them leave.  

1 minute ago, D4nny_ said:

This. He’s on a three year deal, no chance given the high payout it would cost us he’ll be away anytime soon unless we lost the league. No chance he’ll resign either.

Feckin depressing isn’t it! 😒

Just now, D4nny_ said:

Just now, D4nny_ said:

Just now, hearts00 said:

I genuinely can’t believe he referenced last season in the excuse book tonight. He is an absolute disgrace. Not once this season has come out and called it as it is. Just talks utter pish. 

Robbie get out. 

No reference to anything that happened on the pitch? Sounds like he posts on here. 

It really is the perfect time to go with the league won and options available. The alternative has become toxic and goes again any business sense.

Right I’m off to my scratcher. Tomorrow is another day.

I worried tonight might be a struggle but, even at my most pessimistic did I think we’d lose.

3 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Ann Budge is an intelligent successful businesswoman - however she is feckin clueless on how to run the football side of the business! 

The football side IS the ******* business, the rest is just faff...that's a big part of the problem.

This was without doubt the worst result in the club's entire history. We lost to a bunch of part-timers who haven't even played for months...No manager can survive this.

Francis Albert
7 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

My feeling exactly. My money will.still be there if and when FOH eventually take ownership. And preferably exercise their rights as

controlling owners. In the meantime I struggle to see the point.

1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

Right I’m off to my scratcher. Tomorrow is another day.

I worried tonight might be a struggle but, even at my most pessimistic did I think we’d lose.

I genuinely thought there was every chance. And that's how how inept they have been whilst their opponents were buzzing

Just now, D4nny_ said:

Suspect you’re right. 
I’m an optimist usually

I really wanted to back Robbie as wanted to give him a fair chance, especially given his hearts credentials, but the last while has been brutal

I’ve now officially lost any hope  he can improve things 

fear though as you say, the scales are still tipped against him going 

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

GTF

Is Smiths Right Boot still happy clapping ?

Tosh will need 24hours to concoct his latest inane excuse for our shite Manager and team!