*** Official Brora Rangers v Heart of Midlothian Match Day Thread ***

kila

Next season we need new owners (the fans - preferably with minority stake offered to very wealthy individual), a new manager and a large number of new players. 

I don't think he'll go just now. If he doesn't win his next league game, I think he's gone.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Francis Albert

• Harry Potter

• neilnunb

The football is being coached out of the players. It’s becoming a trend that players look ok in their first game and then within weeks are very poor. Even Kasterneer had good pace and fight in his first couple of games. Gnando scored 2, McEneff was all running and energy. Then they go to Riccarton and come out different people. 

heartstastic
2 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

No,we had Halkett at right back :lol:

That's up there with when Malofeev played Neilson as a right winger at Easter Rd!!

13 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Lets not forget that professional football players were on that pitch. Even with no manager they should be able to organise themselves to win that game.

Exactly the 2 brora goal scorers are away to their cot, got work in the morning 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, underwaterwoodwelder said:

How wrong I'm I lol.

I'm so so embarrassed..

So many folk put money on it, 12/1 for a Brora victory. Good luck to them.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, heartstastic said:

That's up there with when Malofeev played Neilson as a right winger at Easter Rd!!

Halkett looked more comfortable there than Neilson ever did. 

14 minutes ago, stan said:

Absolutely inexcusable, but also consistent with our league performances.

And Brora hadn't played for 10 games prior to tonight?

Really is the worst result in our history. But you feel this team could top that at the next opportunity. There is no upward trajectory in them.

Yep.   If a team or player is ever desperate for a pick me up, just tell them to arrange a game against us. 

1 minute ago, JJ93 said:

Next season we need new owners (the fans - preferably with minority stake offered to very wealthy individual), a new manager and a large number of new players. 

I don't think he'll go just now. If he doesn't win his next league game, I think he's gone.

Wealthy owners don't want minority stakes.

Bad Religion
15 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

The happy clappers, including the one who should get his right boot in his balls, will be on here soon with the usual crap.

😂

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

1DFF8CB7-91CD-4A1A-937E-64E867D78672.thumb.jpeg.fca239af0d5e0aa7c63658bc51f7c483.jpeg

Please make this happen to this ******.

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

SectionDJambo

That was pathetic.

Not surprising.

Robbie Neilson should never have been brought back. Now he needs to be relieved of the manager’s job.

We hardly laid a glove on Brora Rangers who hadn’t played a competitive game this year. 
No excuse will wash with Hearts fans after this debacle. We’ve had enough of the loser mentality that has infected our club from top to bottom.

This is Heart of Midlothian. This is not acceptable.

Fozzyonthefence
14 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

The happy clappers, including the one who should get his right boot in his balls, will be on here soon with the usual crap.

Still unbeaten in 9 league games, bigger picture, promotion the only important thing, left us in 2nd last time, no need to wet our pants.  Did I leave anything out?

5 minutes ago, 5-1Jambo said:

How windy was it tonight Robbie? was the pitch shite Robbie? Or are you unable to motivate a team Robbie? 

I don’t even want to hear his excuses just want him to go.

Edited by One five

5 minutes ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

Yeah, just heard their manager and the two scorers interviewed. Nice guys, deservedly buzzing with what they've done tonight. Well done, Brora Rangers. Hope they get into the SPFL.

Hope the Hearts bus driver is a Jambo and leaves the Manager coaches and team in Brora to walk home.

husref musemic
1 minute ago, Super_Hans said:

You could tell by the reaction at the end the players don't give a ****. 

In fact, they gave up when Brora went 2-1 up.

similar to the st mirren game then.

pupstersajambo
4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

The football is being coached out of the players. It’s becoming a trend that players look ok in their first game and then within weeks are very poor. Even Kasterneer had good pace and fight in his first couple of games. Gnando scored 2, McEneff was all running and energy. Then they go to Riccarton and come out different people. 

Exactly what I've been saying for weeks. We are taking good players and coaching it out of them. Change required.

Tommy Brown

Thanks Robbie.

You were tasked to get us back up and it be astonishing disaster, even worse than tonight's, to not win the league now.

But, in my time, I seen Ormond and Burley both sacked when top of the league.

One deserved and the other a complete wtf.

The league performances all season bar 3 games have shown you deserve a sacking.

Sadly, for us fans, I cannot see it happening. 

1 minute ago, Bad Religion said:

😂

2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Still unbeaten in 9 league games, bigger picture, promotion the only important thing, left us in 2nd last time, no need to wet our pants.  Did I leave anything out?

💩💩💩

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

"Robbie's sorted the defence", "unbeaten in <insert any number you like> games", "I'm confident RN will have us challenging at the top  end next season". 

Please, just walk, Neilson. 

8 minutes ago, 151 said:

Same for me. 

I'm losing the small interest left which is absolutely heartbreaking. 

Will always keep up my donation but I can't even say Im looking forward to going back to Tynecastle to watch the dross being served to Scotlands most loyal supporters.

It is definitely a chore now. And a struggle. 

weegie jambo
11 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Can you post the email address please? I’d like to email those bottle merchants too, thanks. 

I just went onto the Hearts site and scrolled down to contacts. I sent it to the drop down complaints section, that seemed to be the best place for it to go. Also left a message on the hearts Facebook site.

All roads lead to Gorgie
18 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

1DFF8CB7-91CD-4A1A-937E-64E867D78672.thumb.jpeg.fca239af0d5e0aa7c63658bc51f7c483.jpeg

If you wear pajamas on the pitch no wonder you play snooze football.

PortonianJambo

I am so ****ing angry.I was happy enough when RN came back to the club,and yes, it looks like we’ll win the Championship.

But after that performance tonight, I’m sorry, but he has to go.The worst Hearts performance I’ve ever seen, and believe me, I’ve seen a few over many years.

Credit to Brora, but in reality, they didn’t do much to have to beat us, and their goalie didn’t have to play out of his skin.So what does that say about us? We were awful.Kastaneer is a complete waste of a jersey.if he’s kept on next season I’ll not be renewing my ST.Defence is as slow as anything.Passing across the back countless times, when driving at the opposition is required.Boyce and Gnanduillet want to take on two or three players at a time,rather than play a straightforward pass.Irvine thinks he’s better than he really is.Ponderous in midfield. Was hoping McAneff might do something for us, but he’s not shown much.I can hear the excuses from RN already- it was windy, the pitch was bobbly, etc.etc.And what’s the point in having an Academy if not one young player is coming through?

What a shocking interview.

Getting relegated from the premier league a year ago is no excuse for losing to Brora tonight!

Go you ****ing idiot 

portobellojambo1

When you are playing a Highland League team and you are disappointed yet not surprised to lose that sort of sums everything up. I've read on here a few posters saying Budge will not sack Robbie Neilson, and I have no idea if that is because she has told them that or not. If it is the former then tonight she has been left with a decision to make. Either she changes her mind and terminates his contract. Or, alternatively, if he has any sense of decency in his body he drafts his letter of resignation on the bus home this evening, removing the need for anyone else to sack him. He is not the man to lead us forward in any way, winning the Championship is not an achievement, it should have been a given certainty from the day we were demoted. Within the context of the league we have produced two really good performances all season, the opening game against Dundee and the game versus Raith in Kirkcaldy. If the remit of Joe Savage extends to all employee contracts then he must have a say on the manager's position as well. 

Nelly Terraces

Raith hadn’t played in 2 weeks but beating us was bad enough but Brora haven’t played for TEN weeks. 

Theres no getting out of this one. Our football has been dreadful for 5 years & every player we bring is ruined in weeks. Neilson has to go but Budge is the one constant & must be removed at the earliest opportunity. 

We we are football club -  not a bloody community centre.

1 minute ago, Class of 75 said:

Robbie is floundering in his interview. Absolutely clueless

Sounds like a man who knows he’s going.

Just now, Japan Jambo said:

Blaming last season, well that's a new one... sounds like Lenny

What?  He’s not had enough time to turn it around?   2 windows,   Great backing especially in the current climate,  best resources and best facilities in the league.   Not heard the interview but just sick of the excuses and lack of ownership.  

The biggest concern is that this shocking result hasn't come as a surprise
The only person unlikely to be angry enough to do something about it won't.
The club won't be right in a footballing sense until she has gone