Official Raith v Hearts ( Tuesday ) Thread

south morocco

5 minutes ago, buzz said:

Why don’t you just pay the money and watch the match and keep quiet about it? Why come on here and tell everybody about it? Its up to you if you’re prepared to give these clubs money or not.

I’d agree with that. It’s such a open sore issue that those who make the choice to pay and view should have the sensitivity not to publicise it. We’ve got enough division and anger about just now without building another layer of it.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quockerwodgerjambo

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• sadj

38 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Just checked my firestick and I’ve got it too. Was just going to follow jkb for updates but can watch it all for free now 😂

hmmm i will have to check my firestick now, hopefully its on there. 

44 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

If we lose tonight, it’s out of our hands.  Raith win their games in hand and they could go top on GD.  Good news is that one of those games in hand is v Dundee, so points will be dropped in the title race one way or another.  

Depressing stat, but only 4 teams in this league have lost more games than us.  We need to screw the nut and get some consistency going again. 

Controversial, but if Armand G is fit, I’d drop Naismith and go two up top.  

I agree. Play him if he's fit and go at them. Must win. 

17 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

I know.  I'm not in control of his actions.  Or anyone else's mate.

I've openly apologised for being forceful on this issue.  I feel strongly we shouldn't be giving them a penny as a support.  The end.

There's always an excuse not to make sacrifice, be that for any cause.  Whataboutery is probably the most common.

Fwiw I agree with you even though I rarely get a chance to go to a Hearts home game let alone an away match, we have been terribly wronged and had the boots put to us, this should not be forgotten!

5 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

There'll be a stream, vip box 100% for free. Possibly hesgoal if there is not many games on today. 

Thank you. Hoping I have it on my iptv. Had some games but not some of the away ones. Been quite good for links to streams on here. 

7 minutes ago, allyjambo said:

hmmm i will have to check my firestick now, hopefully its on there. 

It’s not going to be on there unless you have put it there. i.e. with an IPTV subscription or the like. There’s a fellah in the Shed who can point you in the direction of a very reliable and cost effective package 

Edited by JimmyCant

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Thank you. Hoping I have it on my iptv. Had some games but not some of the away ones. Been quite good for links to streams on here. 

I've got an SPFL chamionship section but can't see Rhaith TV

7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

There's also live. tv. sx. But you have to use a VPN. 👍

2 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Anyone paying those rats might as well stay bent over with their breeks at their ankles in preparation for the next time these piddly wee clubs want to shaft us.

succinctly put :2thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

There'll be a stream, vip box 100% for free. Possibly hesgoal if there is not many games on today. 

It isn't listed on VIP box as yet, but the postponed Dundee game is. They sometimes get listing muddled up so hopefully it will be on the Dundee link.

14 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Any Hearts fan giving these shitehawks money tonight needs to look in the mirror. 

They won't like what they see.

Remember the summer ? 

Get a feckin grip.

Well said Jonno 👍

9 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I've got an SPFL chamionship section but can't see Rhaith TV

Have you tried Scottish premiership section ? Weirdly it can be in there. 

10 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s not going to be on there unless you have put it there. i.e. with an IPTV subscription or the like. There’s a fellah in the Shed who can point you in the direction of a very reliable and cost effective package 

aye i have a subscription, knew there were quite a few SPFL clubs there but never noticed Raith,

Will have to kick the young one off the playstation to check !!!

3 minutes ago, Satsumo said:

It isn't listed on VIP box as yet, but the postponed Dundee game is. They sometimes get listing muddled up so hopefully it will be on the Dundee link.

Yep. I think it will be on like. 

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Have you tried Scottish premiership section ? Weirdly it can be in there. 

Yeh I've seen it in there before but not today. I'm sure it will pop up in the SPFL section later on tonight, there's just nothing in the tv guide.

31 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Genuinely apologise.  People are free to do what they want mate.

I can't physically stomach the thought of those chairmen having my money.  Look, it may just be this season, but some sort of even small stand is surely in order.  What do you think the Raith chairman would think if he checks and there were literally no streams purchased outwith Kirkaldy.  Nice!

As for my status quo statement - that's not just this.  It's Scottish football as a whole.  Fans, clubs, media.  It's subservience, apathy and sleepwalking.  Has been for years.  We actually all hate Scottish football.  But we pay the masters, we let them away with murder.  We let them keep their strangelhold

No need to apologise i totally understand your stance and part of me wants to do the same but selfishly i want something to look forward to and enjoy.

You are right on Scottish Football and the summer summed that up when we had a genuine opportunity for change, to do something new that wouldn't have negatively impacted on ANY club. What happens? The majority look after themselves and then now say Scottish clubs should be coming together in trying times (see Jim Goodwin). Change needs to come from the top and with the right intentions, not to line the pockets of a select few but to rebuild the brand of Scottish football to what it could be.

Calebs Grandad

It’s a personal choice whether anyone wants to subscribe for the game but not sure it would be fully effective withholding your payment as a punishment for Raith given our main benefactor has handed over £50,000 for their use already. 

6 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

All flair. No substance. Lily livered, spineless. 

Given these turds money. Feckin disgrace.

😂

Is this stance of not giving other clubs a penny going to apply next season when we are promoted?

Is the plan to boycott all clubs who voted against us forever even when attendance is possible?

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

No substance. Lily livered, spineless. 

But enough about Neilson's Hearts...

:jj:

21 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I use him and its got Raith tv listed. Fingers crossed.

Francis Albert

I might just be tempted to pay Raith if I had found more than one of our league games this season enjoyable to watch. As it is Hearts TV audio will do tonight.

Edited by Francis Albert

3 minutes ago, leith_dude said:

Is this stance of not giving other clubs a penny going to apply next season when we are promoted?

Is the plan to boycott all clubs who voted against us forever even when attendance is possible?

It’s either that or start wrecking their pubs. 

9 minutes ago, allyjambo said:

aye i have a subscription, knew there were quite a few SPFL clubs there but never noticed Raith,

Will have to kick the young one off the playstation to check !!!

Sometimes the game isn’t on the club portal you’d expect and you need to flick through. If we’re using the same provider Raith is in the championship section now. You might need to ‘clear data’ to upgrade your programming 

13 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

All flair. No substance. Lily livered, spineless. 

Given these turds money. Feckin disgrace.

:pleasing:

Just now, GinRummy said:

We can do both you know!!!    :muggy:

:whistling:   :wink:

4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Sometimes the game isn’t on the club portal you’d expect and you need to flick through. If we’re using the same provider Raith is in the championship section now. You might need to ‘clear data’ to upgrade your programming 

found it cheers

thanks for that 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Would anyone notice,

2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Paying or not paying is a personal choice. There is no boycott. It’s up to you. You’re not scum or a scab if you pay RR to watch it and you’re not a heroic defender of the faith if you decline

I pay Hearts to watch home matches and I pay someone else to provide me with streams for away matches.

On quality and reliability alone I wouldn’t pay for an away stream. Folk that want to pay should bash on and pay, however it’s possibly a bit insensitive to be saying on here that you’re doing it and if I was doing it I’d keep it to myself since it’s my business and not up for debate which choice I make.

Agreed it’s a personal choice and a pretty difficult one for some. If Raith tv were not showing it tonight then there would be no dodgy streams for any of us to watch. Somebody has to make it financially worthwhile to Raith for them to keep covering games.  Same for all the other clubs in our league. If they can’t cover the costs of covering the games then all we get is Hearts tv for home games and no streams of away games. 

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

James Anderson gave them £50k and I didn’t see him being called a traitor or a scab or scum 

No he didn't.  He gave the SPFL Trust the money to disperse to applying clubs using very strict criteria on the use of the fund?

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

This isn’t about us though. We will be fine financially. It’s about people giving other clubs money. Personally I was horrified that he did that when he did it, right in the middle of our battle with the clubs and football authorities the bloody fool chucks millions at them.

Check last accounts, almost £4m donations, we wouldn't be fine financially .

If you wee horrified by a philanthropist giving away money to a sport you need to get a grip.

7 minutes ago, leith_dude said:

Do what YOU want.

Personally I won't be giving a penny to any of the scum clubs again. The ones that voted along with us in the FIRST vote are fine...not your shitebags like Dunfermline, who vote with us in the second vote because they then feared a Hearts boycott.

Raith, though...possibly joint with Celtic on the scum list. 

Btw I live in Kirkcaldy so clearly a game I would have attended in normal circumstances. They can ram it. 

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, leith_dude said:

I won't be paying for any tv that another team gets all of the money this season.

I did pay for the lc game as we also got half of the money.

I will likely watch any sc games as again we get half the money.

Next season, I'll be riding about on my motorbike looking for road kill and sourcing water  as the planet burns, but no set plans yet in regards to football.

27 minutes ago, Satsumo said:

It's just been added (wasn't there when I looked this morning). 

https://www.vipbox.lc/football-live

Remains to been seen if it works - always been OK up to now though. 

There needs to be a discount for people subscribed to hearts TV. If they want to be idiots and charge everyone then fair enough. Any other season i'd be getting these games with my subscription to hearts tv.

I'd pay a fiver for each of he two away games a month but nothing more.

17 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

I love a bit of i8 of an evening 😁

See once Hearts have won 3-1 this evening?  

This will be an i8 free-zone.  😩

44 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Any Hearts fan giving these shitehawks money tonight needs to look in the mirror. 

They won't like what they see.

Remember the summer ? 

Get a feckin grip.

This is the correct attitude.

3 hours ago, Ramagio87 said:

I know i shouldn't be buying any PPV coverage from any club other than ICT but i can't help but do so.

I want to be able to watch us play without the risk of dodgy streams dropping off halfway through or as we have a chance to score.

Its only £14 at the end of the day....

given that it's only money do feel free to contribute to JKB... I'm sure the mods would greatly appreciate your largesse

Just a reminder...

Hearts fans have talked of a boycott of certain clubs during the 2020/21 season, which could be of concern to some when fans are allowed back in grounds considering the potential size of the away following.

Clark said: “I would be very surprised if Hearts supporters did that because that one incident, okay it’s been a nuclear incident if you like that’s happened this season, if that was to spoil a good relationship as we’ve had for 60-odd years with Heart of Midlothian I think that would be a very sad thing for both clubs and supporters and for Scottish football in general.

“I hope it is coming across in terms of conciliation that I am very much in a position as chairman of Raith Rovers where I want to build bridges.”

Hiya Bill👋 

been here before
1 hour ago, Ramagio87 said:

Each to their own and all that, I've not said anything about people refusing to pay but plenty having a pop because i intend to.

Listen man just do whatever you want to do and dont give a flying **** what some faceless dick on here thinks you should do.

The majority of them are just trying to outfroth each other with who can come over as the most fervent uber jambo.

King Of The Cat Cafe
11 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It's just been added (wasn't there when I looked this morning). 

https://www.vipbox.lc/football-live

Remains to been seen if it works - always been OK up to now though. 

That is telling me to "Update Your Flash Player".  I also see that it is an unsecured site.

Anyone able to assure me that this is a safe site?

been here before
1 minute ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

That is telling me to "Update Your Flash Player".  I also see that it is an unsecured site.

The majority of iffy streams posted on here and elsewhere are suspect to say the least.

Unless you're looking for a woman near you.

2 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

I've used it loads of times - no problems.