Official Raith v Hearts ( Tuesday ) Thread

south morocco

Governor Tarkin
31 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It’s either that or start wrecking their pubs. 

It was fun while it lasted but those days need left in the past.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quockerwodgerjambo

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• sadj

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

The majority of iffy streams posted on here and elsewhere are suspect to say the least.

Unless you're looking for a woman near you.

Numerous folks on here  me included use hesgoals without any issues at all.

Likewise soccerstreams100.net. 

Still awaiting my Russian mail order bride though. 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

Numerous folks on here  me included use hesgaoals without any issues at all.

Typo. Male.

2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Aye nothing bad happened after that misplaced pass right enough. Gifted them an open goal so he did. 

Never said that. It wasn’t a misplaced pass, he totally mis-controlled the ball which gifted them possession - we were anything but “more secure” in the second half as you suggested.

6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Just a reminder...

Hearts fans have talked of a boycott of certain clubs during the 2020/21 season, which could be of concern to some when fans are allowed back in grounds considering the potential size of the away following.

Clark said: “I would be very surprised if Hearts supporters did that because that one incident, okay it’s been a nuclear incident if you like that’s happened this season, if that was to spoil a good relationship as we’ve had for 60-odd years with Heart of Midlothian I think that would be a very sad thing for both clubs and supporters and for Scottish football in general.

“I hope it is coming across in terms of conciliation that I am very much in a position as chairman of Raith Rovers where I want to build bridges.”

Hiya Bill👋 

and yet when push came to shove those 60 years ultimately meant nothing to them. Happy to repeatedly take loan players from us but when we need them to stand at our side they were posted missing.

The free streams are just the same quality with a few more suspect images surrounding them, I can understand if fans were going to games to support the lads but being sat at home all we are doing is giving rivals money, Robbie aint in the dressing room telling the players there's 2000 subscriber's sat in their pants at home cheering us on.

Follow the twitter feed or get Hearts Audio if you don't want to go on the dark Web and watch a free stream.

Just now, Jambo92 said:

The free streams are just the same quality with a few more suspect images surrounding them, I can understand if fans were going to games to support the lads but being sat at home all we are doing is giving rivals money, Robbie aint in the dressing room telling the players there's 2000 subscriber's sat in their pants at home cheering us on.

Follow the twitter feed or get Hearts Audio if you don't want to go on the dark Web and watch a free stream.

That might explain some of the recent performances. 

2 hours ago, bobby bombscare said:

As far as I'm aware, the teams need to split revenue as they would with a ticket allocation?

Do home teams not keep 100% of the revenue?

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, been here before said:

Listen man just do whatever you want to do and dont give a flying **** what some faceless dick on here thinks you should do.

The majority of them are just trying to outfroth each other with who can come over as the most fervent uber jambo.

Factual post.

1 minute ago, Jambo92 said:

2 things.

Yep the streams work and generally even only go down if the club stream does.

Secondly, I won't be wearing pants

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

I’d agree with that. It’s such a open sore issue that those who make the choice to pay and view should have the sensitivity not to publicise it. We’ve got enough division and anger about just now without building another layer of it.

this is hilarious. People should keep quiet about paying to watch a Hearts game incase the poor sensitive souls who disagree get angry about it!  How about every chills out and respects the decision of their fellow supporters?  For the record I paid on Saturday but won’t tonight....I may pay for an away game in the future. 

bobby bombscare
Just now, Thomaso said:

Do home teams not keep 100% of the revenue?

yeah, i found out i had it wring, it only happened for a cup game that we streamed 

1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

2 things.

FFS . make sure your webcam is disabled. 

1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

2 things.

Hahah, correct, this will be me when Elliot Frear rounds Jamie Mac and slots home for his hat trick...

4 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

2 things.

You doing your own live stream?

quockerwodgerjambo
19 minutes ago, been here before said:

Listen man just do whatever you want to do and dont give a flying **** what some faceless dick on here thinks you should do.

The majority of them are just trying to outfroth each other with who can come over as the most fervent uber jambo.

Pick me up.

Kickback truther.

No score predictions for tonight lads.

Little wonder no one is sticking their neck out..

Edited by quockerwodgerjambo

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Any teams news, injuries, Covid cases or such like?

New striker is in the squad, would like to see him start to be honest.

1 minute ago, Jambo92 said:

New striker is in the squad, would like to see him start to be honest.

I suppose it depends how fit he’s kept himself since he last played. Would also like to see him start as soon as possible. We’re rather flat at the moment. 

Edited by GinRummy

2 hours ago, Ramagio87 said:

Exactly and not being local to Edinburgh its actually quite novel to be able to watch us in games that ordinarily wouldn't be televised, throw in the fact we are in lockdown and there is fu*k all else to do i'm quite happy to part with some money to watch us regardless of who it may benefit.

I’m with you on this ...... but as per normal practice, coffees, pies and programmes will not be bought!

Enjoy the match!

I want a Hearts side raging and out for revenge after Saturday. 

If we get rage and intensity to our play we will scud them.

If it's another slow start then we will lose again. And if we do get another slow start, heads must roll, simples.

Raith 1 - 4 Heart of Midlothian

28 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

That is telling me to "Update Your Flash Player".  I also see that it is an unsecured site.

Anyone able to assure me that this is a safe site?

Use a private browser session so the cookies/cache isn't kept. I use a different web browser for streaming as it is easier just to quit it entirely if too many ads load. Never install any addon that a popup may suggest, you just need to close the ads carefully and navigate to the play button (the last ad is covering it).

11 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Any teams news, injuries, Covid cases or such like?

Hearts twitter just confirmed that Gnanduillet's international clearance has come through so may make his debut tonight

1 minute ago, RobboM said:

Hearts twitter just confirmed that Gnanduillet's international clearance has come through so may make his debut tonight

Good news. 

26 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Typo. Male.

Mine arrived last week but she was at least 60, fat and toothless.  I sent her back.

1 minute ago, chrystaf said:

Mine arrived last week but she was at least 60, fat and toothless.  I sent her back.

Canny send something back after you've worn it mate

3 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Great news

quockerwodgerjambo
11 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I suppose it depends how fit he’s kept himself since he last played. Would also like to see him start as soon as possible. We’re rather flat at the moment. 

The press mentioned he may start if international clearness comes through in time, not sure if anyone at the club has said anything like that.

If Nando plays he will be around a month behind the players on match fitness, international clearance has came through.

Benched i would imagine.

Just now, quockerwodgerjambo said:

The press mentioned he may start if international clearness comes through in time, not sure if anyone at the club has said anything like that.

If Nando plays he will be around a month behind the players on match fitness, international clearance has came through.

Benched i would imagine.

Would today be his first day training/being with team? Or we think he trained yesterday?

Nelly Terraces
24 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Numerous folks on here  me included use hesgoals without any issues at all.

Same here! :thumbsup:

The streams being OK I mean, not the mail order Russian bride (mine is Filipino :D).

If he hasn't played since December id be surprised if he got any mins tonight. If we are comfortable then suppose getting him on would be a good idea but we don't comfortable of late.

quockerwodgerjambo
5 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Would today be his first day training/being with team? Or we think he trained yesterday?

What about the isolation period, as you may well be thinking the same as me. Has he been put through a training package knowing he was signing, or going through his own fitness routines.

I wasn't at training yesterday. Nando had been watched since early December last year, he went off the radar then came back on again a few days ago.

We are still interested in a Scottish midfielder, from the same period.

16 minutes ago, chrystaf said:

All the Russian babes who want to marry me are gorgeous ... 🤭

Nelly Terraces
45 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It was fun while it lasted but those days need left in the past.

Meh. You killjoy.:D

24 minutes ago, chrystaf said:

Did you not open her up to find a smaller, slimmer, younger babe inside?

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Correct. 

6 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

It's listed on soccer streams and Sofia wants to call me🙄

Go for it. Probably more fun than the game. Can you lat 90 mins tho ? 

1 minute ago, Mr Sifter said:

Do we think streams for this will be easy enough to come by? 🙏🏼

Just ignore folks, saw the chat about streams on the last page 👍🏼

3 hours ago, Ramagio87 said:

I understand that but where does it end, when supporters are allowed back in will you continue to not put any money in to other clubs coffers that wronged us?

It certainly doesn't end before we even play Raith away for the first time. I'm not normally a particularly bitter person but I don't understand how any Hearts fan could contemplate giving clubs like Raith money after their words and actions of last summer even if it requires a wee bit of personal sacrifice .

As @neilnunb so eloquently put it, "Anyone paying those rats might as well stay bent over with their breeks at their ankles in preparation for the next time these piddly wee clubs want to shaft us.".

1 minute ago, Mr Sifter said:

Do we think streams for this will be easy enough to come by? 🙏🏼

vipbox has had a few of Hearts away games this season.