Official Raith v Hearts ( Tuesday ) Thread

south morocco

7 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

How much are they charging? I thought the £12 Alloa wanted was too steep. This game could well be more.

£14

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quockerwodgerjambo

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• sadj

9 hours ago, jonesy said:

I would like to see us go out and smash someone in the first minute. Anyone. Couldn't name you a single Raith player despite having watched the entire 90 minutes, so can't say which one. Let a dispensable player like Walker, Frear or Roberts (I don't doubt RN will be playing at least one of them :( ) do it, take the booking and let the *******s know they're in a game. Or wipe out the goalie at a corner. I want an angry, intense Hearts.

Remember a game v Aberdeen when Paterson scored a goal from a corner, might have been a cup tie? That was the last time I've seen Hearts on it from the first whistle until the last. Every tackle something left in. Players using their brains rather than just going through the motions. Bit of bravery on the ball. Forcing each other to play to their highest level.

No passengers. No cowards. Not up for it? Don't put the shirt on and GTF.

Kick off. 
2/3 players lined up left wing. 
Race to see who can get there first to nail the poor right-back as we hoof one to that corner.  
Game on. 

bobby bombscare
11 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Will the new dud start?

another Hibs fan with nothing better to do with his time...

Edit: Just realised you're at the wind up.. Sad times when some of our 'fans' are so negative about anything Hearts related that i actually think you're serious! haha

Edited by bobby bombscare

Pretty sure the game will be on Sportsound (at worst Open All Mics) so that will do me tonight. **** giving that scumbag trash my money.

* just checked, defo commentary from the game. 👍

Edited by neilnunb

32 minutes ago, Sid said:

Kick off. 
2/3 players lined up left wing. 
Race to see who can get there first to nail the poor right-back as we hoof one to that corner.  
Game on. 

I actually loved the Levein-ball tactic of punting the kick off out for a throw in near the opposition corner flag and then pressing them from the off.

51 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

£14

A big no from me. Their behaviour in the summer precludes me from giving them a a brass farthing.

brunoatemyhamster

If I can get a link I'll post it, and I'd recommend dodging £ 14 notes to that lot. 

They'll be expecting a big uptake. Please don't give them a penny

11 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

We should be hungry as f....k to get out there tomorrow and smash that lot profusely,   give them a real doing,  surely everyone is sore after Saturday?  I think we will win this one   not sure by how many,  but let's do this......

🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦girfut....

Your 100%correct we should be very angry indeed, the players should rise to this challenge and give them a roasting . I remember when I played I would take it personally against any opponent if they had got one over us and would think of it as pay back time.
Cmon the JT’s let’s pump them .

The Old Tolbooth

I want us to treat this game like the 2nd leg of a cup tie, and we need to win by 2 goals to go through, that should restore some balance with a bit luck if our defence aren't still in Xmas mode of gifting presents! 

HillmanHearts

Their centre forward bullied our centre backs in the first half then they replaced him and the next guy did the same. 

No tolerance for that happening again !! 

12 minutes ago, One five said:

Your 100%correct we should be very angry indeed, the players should rise to this challenge and give them a roasting . I remember when I played I would take it personally against any opponent if they had got one over us and would think of it as pay back time.
Cmon the JT’s let’s pump them .

That’s the way it should be and used to be mate, but im not sure players are built that way now?

Tight game again tonight, IMO. Maybe edge it this time though.  

2 minutes ago, HillmanHearts said:

Their centre forward bullied our centre backs in the first half then they replaced him and the next guy did the same. 

What with Halkett and pope scu no chance of that happening. At least Berra physically can stand up to these types normally.

Frear to start? Maybe Roberts? Maybe Halliday? Maybe Walker? Naismith to put in his usual performance this season? Or even a random youngster thrown in?

I'm buzzing for this game, with the options above and the 1 up front we'll be playing.....

Edited by OmiyaHearts

underwaterwoodwelder

If any of the Hearts players are reading this please can you try raise your game for tonight. 

I know it might be hard for some but please id appreciate it.

The Apprentice

Raith will be expecting a response from us and it is up to the players to go out and put a marker down early doors.

Make no mistake this is a massive game for us tonight.

Edited by The Apprentice

44 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

If I can get a link I'll post it, and I'd recommend dodging £ 14 notes to that lot. 

They'll be expecting a big uptake. Please don't give them a penny

My iptv box has Raith tv listed. Hopefully that works.  It would make it doubley enjoyable if we get our shit together,batter them and I get to steal a viewing. 

31 minutes ago, HillmanHearts said:

Exactly,an in form Haring would snuff out that threat.  Do we have such an asset at the moment though🤔

Anyone got a link on how I can buy this on PPV please?

I know I should not be giving any money to Raith however I am having a crap time at the minute and watching the Jambos is a good distraction, even if we are playing rubbish!!

1 minute ago, Lambo85 said:

I know I should not be giving any money to Raith however I am having a crap time at the minute and watching the Jambos is a good distraction, even if we are playing rubbish!!

It will be listed on their website.

Even Hearts haven't been daft enough to publish the details...yet.

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Pretty sure the game will be on Sportsound (at worst Open All Mics) so that will do me tonight. **** giving that scumbag trash my money.

* just checked, defo commentary from the game. 👍

where are you seeing this nn?

I am looking at the schedule and I don't see it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/schedules/p00fzl8d#evening

50 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Defeat and the heat is on, deservedly so if we do lose. Wish Budge would grow a pair and tell booboo no promotion your out.

Who on earth is Booboo?

If you mean Robbie, do you think he expects to stay if he fails to get us up. If we don't win the league they'll be a riot.

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Think that's the FM schedule i8

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000rlqt

🤞

Ooooft,  I never knew they had a seperate one for digital.  In fairness the only time I ever listen to the radio in any form is for a Hearts game and I usually scroll down my TV to 'info' and get it there for Radio Scotland.

Cheers.

14 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

The streams just feed into whatever camera / team / channel is filming it so the actual filming will be the same. The quality could be different of course and streams tend to buffer a bit. 

I don't think I could physically press the 'purchase now' button. It would make me feel queasy giving those ****ers a penny. A shame really as I had a soft sport for Raith up until the summer.

I was surprised at the Alloa game, got a feed on IPTV and it was clearly a ball tracking camera. Lost the stream on 60 minutes and when it resumed it was the Alloa ppv stream, different angle, with a cameraman operating. The Hearts tv highlights later looked like they came from that first view. Same for the Morton game, an official stream and a ball tracker camera.

I just hope that human nature takes over here and our players are still pretty embarrassed about Saturday. Anything less than 100% effort from anyone selected tonight is just unacceptable. And for god sake let’s start the game properly for a change.

19 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Who on earth is Booboo?

If you mean Robbie, do you think he expects to stay if he fails to get us up. If we don't win the league they'll be a riot.

If we don't win the league under RN, then it shows AB has again failed to act quickly enough. If. over the next 3 or 4 games we continue the way we have in the majority of games, then she has to act and rectify the situation quickly, giving a new manager plenty time to turn our form around. To have a 25% defeat rate in this league, the standard it is, our squad, our budget is shocking.

7 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I just hope that human nature takes over here and our players are still pretty embarrassed about Saturday. Anything less than 100% effort from anyone selected tonight is just unacceptable. And for god sake let’s start the game properly for a change.

Here’s hoping. 

6 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

You would think results like that would affect them, many of whom are internationalists.  Losing to diddies would personally drive me next time round.  Sadly, I just don't feel it with our lot.

We should be firing out the traps.  Remember the 5 nil dry humping of Livi, I think it was the sheep next game and we were a goal down in 2 minutes.

Raith 2 Hearts 1

9 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

We have to start with our strongest team no matter if they are match fit or not and let them play as long as the can then sub them. Not putting them on when we are chasing the game.

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You would think results like that would affect them, many of whom are internationalists.  Losing to diddies would personally drive me next time round.  Sadly, I just don't feel it with our lot.

We should be firing out the traps.  Remember the 5 nil dry humping of Livi, I think it was the sheep next game and we were a goal down in 2 minutes.

Raith 2 Hearts 1

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

William H. Bonney
4 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Dundee game off. Keep getting given opportunities to extend our lead. We better take it tonight.

12 hours before the game. Temperature is above freezing. Rain forecast. Dodgy *******s. 

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Raith 2 Hearts 1

We’ve generally followed a defeat up with a better performance and a win. However we haven’t had to go away to the same opposition who just skelped us (yes I know there was only a goal in it but they dominated us for an hour)

I can’t believe they’ll score 3 against us so easily again and there’s no doubt however bad we are further back we have goals in the team so I’m going for a reasonably comfortable 3-1 to us.

2 hours ago, bobby bombscare said:

another Hibs fan with nothing better to do with his time...

Edit: Just realised you're at the wind up.. Sad times when some of our 'fans' are so negative about anything Hearts related that i actually think you're serious! haha

He's best ignored, just a squealing attention seeker.

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

We’ve generally followed a defeat up with a better performance and a win. However we haven’t had to go away to the same opposition who just skelped us (yes I know there was only a goal in it but they dominated us for an hour)

I can’t believe they’ll score 3 against us so easily again and there’s no doubt however bad we are further back we have goals in the team so I’m going for a reasonably comfortable 3-1 to us.

One thing is for sure we won't keep a clean sheet so to win we must bang in a few.

Berra than you
12 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

12 hours before the game. Temperature is above freezing. Rain forecast. Dodgy *******s. 

Seems daft to call games as early. Especially given there is no fans attending. 

1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

That’s the way it should be and used to be mate, but im not sure players are built that way now?

Tight game again tonight, IMO. Maybe edge it this time though.  

Very true ,different attitude in players nowadays, hope so mate 3 pts nothing less🤞

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

One thing is for sure we won't keep a clean sheet so to win we must bang in a few.

That back 4, whatever combination is used, isn’t good enough to keep clean sheets. Even Smith, the best defender we have, has the odd mare defensively. Kingsley caught out of position too often for me. Berra etc just not good enough, even at this level sadly. If we go next season with that collection of defenders or anything based on it we’ll lose far more than we’ll win. 

Id try a back 3 of Haring Halkett Kingsley with wing backs Smith and Halliday. Haring can step from there into midfield. The wing backs can also tuck in when needed.

I’d play Irving centre mid with GMS and Ginelly providing width

Up front let’s see what Armand has got and who he works best with between Boyce and Naismith. 

1 hour ago, Lambo85 said:

2 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

What with Halkett and pope scu no chance of that happening. At least Berra physically can stand up to these types normally.

Eh ? Berra got his arse handed to him on Saturday and we looked more secure when he went off. He’s a liability now.