• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quockerwodgerjambo

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• sadj

julienbrellier

Not a chance I'll be handing 14 quid to Raith.

Can someone who has been on a similar thread before confirm if a stream will get shared on this thread at some point, is that to be expected? Cheers, JB

3 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

Not a chance I'll be handing 14 quid to Raith.

Can someone who has been on a similar thread before confirm if a stream will get shared on this thread at some point, is that to be expected? Cheers, JB

There’s been streams posted on here most of the time. 

26 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Eh ? Berra got his arse handed to him on Saturday and we looked more secure when he went off. He’s a liability now.

Looking at goals conceeded per game, Popescu is comfortably  ahead of the other two, with Berra trailing.

Assuming we're not thinking of moving Haring/Kingsley into CB, we really should be going with Halkett and Popescu most weeks.

We just concede a lot more goals with Berra in the team. 

16 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

You providing this for the scabs in our support Mikey?

I know i shouldn't be buying any PPV coverage from any club other than ICT but i can't help but do so.

I want to be able to watch us play without the risk of dodgy streams dropping off halfway through or as we have a chance to score.

Its only £14 at the end of the day....

Robbie Neilson has been in the job around 6 months and many fans are getting fed up with the way Hearts are playing and it probably helps Neilson that fans are not allowed into games. The Raith game on Saturday should that we lack 2 centre backs, 2 more midfielders and 2 more strikers. Robbie needs to stop signing players like Halliday and Frear and if he plays them tonight against Raith we will be relying on Gordon, Smith, Kingsley, Irving, Ginnelly, Mackay-Steven and Boyce. That 7 out of 11 that fingers crossed all play and can get 3 Points. The rest maybe play 1 game in 10 that is acceptable so it will be interesting to see how good we are tonight. 

pettigrewsstylist
2 hours ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

If I can get a link I'll post it, and I'd recommend dodging £ 14 notes to that lot. 

They'll be expecting a big uptake. Please don't give them a penny

This x1000% - JUST SAY NO!

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

Looking at goals conceeded per game, Popescu is comfortably  ahead of the other two, with Berra trailing.

Assuming we're not thinking of moving Haring/Kingsley into CB, we really should be going with Halkett and Popescu most weeks.

I agree. Berra gets off the hook with a lot of people because of his past deeds, which is fair enough I suppose as he’s been decent for us over the years. But he’s done now and we probably shouldn’t have brought him back this season. Needs a signing to sort it. Surely that’s being worked in as we speak.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, Ramagio87 said:

I know i shouldn't be buying any PPV coverage from any club other than ICT but i can't help but do so.

I want to be able to watch us play without the risk of dodgy streams dropping off halfway through or as we have a chance to score.

That was the point though. Starve other clubs or our cash. The Only Hearts things was nothing more than a meaningless slogan 

5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Start the new fella. And please, please make changes to the defence. Saturday was woeful 

You just know he won’t start. Last 30 minutes if we’re struggling.

5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Start the new fella. And please, please make changes to the defence. Saturday was woeful 

He's no played for a month. 

He'll no doubt hobble off injured if we play him. 

8 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I think he'll replace Boyce after 75 mins if we're winning or replace Halliday after 55 mins if we're behind.

12 minutes ago, Ramagio87 said:

That’s fair enough! Thinking positively, you are paying money to watch Hearts play and when they win it’s the best feeling in the world regardless of who or where they play!

21 minutes ago, Ramagio87 said:

It's not the £14, it's the principle.

20 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

As long as they dont stick him up front on his own and just launch high balls at him

Anyone paying those rats might as well stay bent over with their breeks at their ankles in preparation for the next time these piddly wee clubs want to shaft us.

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Anyone paying those rats might as well stay bent over with their breeks at their ankles in preparation for the next time these piddly wee clubs want to shaft us.

👍

I wouldn't give Raith Rovers the steam from my stream of pish never mind 14 quid for the game. Of all the clubs this mob have wound me up the most. They can GTF as far as I'm concerned, I'll never set foot in their tin pot hovel of a stadium again!

Ford Prentice
24 minutes ago, Ramagio87 said:

I'm with you. Life's dull enough just now without sacrificing one of the few things there are to look forward to.

When does the boycotting stop, do we refuse to go to any away games next season if (hopefully) crowds are back?

10 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

correct , if it was £1.40 id still not give them a brass penny, ill either try a stream or listen to the game.

only hearts.jpg

lost in space
5 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

As long as they dont stick him up front on his own and just launch high balls at him

What???? You mean you want to give him an easy debut by playing someone within 20 yards of him - NAH!

You will be suggesting next that we get wingers to the byeline and knock balls back to him.......

Lets see if he is any good - possession at the back and then hoofball is what we want.  He is 6'4'' - he can beat 4 defenders and a goalie surely.

Just now, lost in space said:

What???? You mean you want to give him an easy debut by playing someone within 20 yards of him - NAH!

You will be suggesting next that we get wingers to the byeline and knock balls back to him.......

Lets see if he is any good - possession at the back and then hoofball is what we want.  He is 6'4'' - he can beat 4 defenders and a goalie surely.

🙂...wouldn't surprise me

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Eh ? Berra got his arse handed to him on Saturday and we looked more secure when he went off. He’s a liability now.

Secure? Popesco made an arse of it on the halfway line which led to their 3rd goal.

13 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

this. x a billion.

I'm fairly confident there will be a dodgy stream available.

**** giving Raith any pennies. Should be against the forum rules to share any of the crook clubs' PPV arrangements!

Predicted a high scoring game in favour of Hearts on Saturday and that never worked 😂.

I predict another high scoring game and hopefully this time its in favour of us!

4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Secure? Popesco made an arse of it on the halfway line which led to their 3rd goal.

Yup .... the worst CB we’ve had in a long time and there’s been a few beauties.

41 minutes ago, Ramagio87 said:

Your choice - they’ll get FA from me. I’ll stick with the dodgy stream - the poor quality is off set by the smug feeling they’re not getting a penny for it!

15 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

I'm with you. Life's dull enough just now without sacrificing one of the few things there are to look forward to.

When does the boycotting stop, do we refuse to go to any away games next season if (hopefully) crowds are back?

Paying or not paying is a personal choice. There is no boycott. It’s up to you. You’re not scum or a scab if you pay RR to watch it and you’re not a heroic defender of the faith if you decline

I pay Hearts to watch home matches and I pay someone else to provide me with streams for away matches.

On quality and reliability alone I wouldn’t pay for an away stream. Folk that want to pay should bash on and pay, however it’s possibly a bit insensitive to be saying on here that you’re doing it and if I was doing it I’d keep it to myself since it’s my business and not up for debate which choice I make.

Edited by JimmyCant

2 minutes ago, kila said:

I'm fairly confident there will be a dodgy stream available.

**** giving Raith any pennies. Should be against the forum rules to share any of the crook clubs' PPV arrangements!

👍

1 minute ago, kila said:

Absolutely. Folk are clearly capabale of using the internet so can easily go find the details themselves.

Folk need to remind themselves just what a brass neck Raith had.

7 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Aye nothing bad happened after that misplaced pass right enough. Gifted them an open goal so he did. 

bobby bombscare

i thin

50 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I think Unless we try Harring and Popescu together, we have tried every other CB pairing (even had aidy white in there at one point). I think all of the CB's are not up to the job with halkett being a constant issue regardless of who he's paired with. So against Raith, we will concede about the same number of goals I'd assume. What we do have though is a very good offence! Providing GMS and Gino are on from the start, we have already shown that they can't defend a cross with 2 goals and 2 off the crossbar from crosses on Saturday. I think we will win but it will be close. 3-2, 4-3 win. 

Either that or the artificial pitch will slow the play down massively and we'll edge out a 2-1. either way, it's about getting points on the table. Preferably 3! I will be VERY surprised if we keep a clean sheet though.

Edited by bobby bombscare

Fozzyonthefence
10 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

You know when life is really dull when you look forward to a Hearts away game!  I still wouldn’t give them the steam off my pish though.  

I can almost understand (almost) fans wanting to attend away games as it’s more of a dilemma since the team could benefit from support.  However, I can’t understand any fans wanting to pump a single penny into these clubs for a shitey tv stream.  That doesn’t benefit our team in any way plus the combination of the poor quality and our abysmal away form should really be enough to stop anyone wanting to do this. 

bobby bombscare
2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

You know when life is really dull when you look forward to a Hearts away game!  I still wouldn’t give them the steam off my pish though.  

I can almost understand (almost) fans wanting to attend away games as it’s more of a dilemma since the team could benefit from support.  However, I can’t understand any fans wanting to pump a single penny into these clubs for a shitey tv stream.  That doesn’t benefit our team in any way plus the combination of the poor quality and our abysmal away form should really be enough to stop anyone wanting to do this. 

As far as I'm aware, the teams need to split revenue as they would with a ticket allocation?

Fozzyonthefence
7 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Absolutely. Folk are clearly capabale of using the internet so can easily go find the details themselves.

Folk need to remind themselves just what a brass neck Raith had.

I remember some distasteful comments the Raith chairman made to put pressure on Dundee to change their vote.  Were there any others?  Good time to share them with anyone considering to pay them for ppv!

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, bobby bombscare said:

As far as I'm aware, the teams need to split revenue as they would with a ticket allocation?

They don’t split revenue with ticket money for league games, that’s only for cup games pretty sure Hearts don’t get a penny - anyone correct me if I’m wrong re ppv money?

2 minutes ago, bobby bombscare said:

Er, no. :jj_facepalm:

4 minutes ago, bobby bombscare said:

?

33 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

Plus I need that and more for the swear jar tonight watching Hearts. 

Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

They don’t split revenue with ticket money for league games, that’s only for cup games pretty sure Hearts don’t get a penny - anyone correct me if I’m wrong re ppv money?

No I’m pretty sure you are correct. However if a club didn’t want to do their own stream, the away club can do it and in that case the revenue needs to be split after expenses. Fairly sure we’ve done that already. Might have been at East Fife ? ?

bobby bombscare

ahh, wait, did we not stream an away game earlier on in the season? Maybe it was something to do with that where the profits were split?

I could also be talking absolute nonsense.. it has been known to happen 😂

I remember some distasteful comments the Raith chairman made to put pressure on Dundee to change their vote.  Were there any others?  Good time to share them with anyone considering to pay them for ppv!

They were one point clear with 8 games to go, including a trip to Falkirk on the last day of the season.

I mean, at least the other league 'winners' had huge leads...but that lot. Then they made out they were victims in the whole thing.

They also budgeted for 4,000 Hearts fans rushing to their shitehole. Twice.

**** em.