Official Raith v Hearts ( Tuesday ) Thread

south morocco

quockerwodgerjambo
2 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Surprising because apart from the game on All Fixtures, there's not a peep on the Hearts web page.  Just, still, Dundee game first and now Raith second on the list.  It does say Dundee game is live so maybe we're at the wrong ground.

Is the Dundee game not cancelled ?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quockerwodgerjambo

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• sadj

1 minute ago, quockerwodgerjambo said:

Is the Dundee game not cancelled ?

They've got Dundee v Hearts as "Live,"

Just now, colinmaroon said:

It has been like that since we played Dundee a couple of weeks back. 

2 minutes ago, kila said:

I am puzzled by Henderson being ahead of Wighton

Wondering if we have seen the last of Wighton. Mind you I was wondering the same about White and he’s popped up on the bench tonight. 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Not sure why Walker is getting all the stick. He’s been shite but was a hundred times better than Halliday on Saturday. 

Both shouldn't be starting. 

underwaterwoodwelder

Fingers crossed my magic amazon stick gets Raith tv.lol

Edited by underwaterwoodwelder

3 minutes ago, kila said:

I’m puzzled with Halliday getting a place in the team for tonight. I never wanted to see the man I think of as a ghost who disappears once the whistle blows to start the game. I prey Halliday changes his attitude tonight, rolls his sleeves up and does a shift in midfield.

3 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

It truly baffles me why he seemingly hasn't thought of pushing Haring back into CH? I know he's fighting for fitness but at the end of the day, he's on the bench. He came as a CH initially.

He's good in the air, comfy on the ball and that may just be a small part to help us improve from the back.

I think he's been on that bench so long if he gets up he will just break up and leave just boots. I don't get how he gets on the bench if fit. Training g isn't matches but **** me how far off is he? Worse than Berra? Though I realise he isn't there tonight.

1 minute ago, flem said:

It has been like that since we played Dundee a couple of weeks back. 

My point exactly and not a sign of anything about tonight's game.

3 minutes ago, underwaterwoodwelder said:

Has whiton shagged Robbies mrs or something. Why is he not getting a game. He scores when he plays.

Theyre trying to punt him would be my guess

6 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Each time Irving has dropped out the team Haring has come in. As of yet, we’ve not seen Haring-Irving start a game I don’t think, maybe one of the LC games 

I don't see them as natural swaps. He should be replacing someone shite

3 hours ago, allyjambo said:

hmmm i will have to check my firestick now, hopefully its on there. 

Page 665 for HD and page 666 for FHD on my chipped one 

The Mighty Thor

The bombscare brothers centre back pairing gets another run out. 

What's the saying about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

quockerwodgerjambo
6 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

I have a feeling if it was still playing we would still struggle to score.

Hearts better be up for this, after Saturday's shit show, going 0-2 if we are on it from the off.

Would've liked to have seen the new  boy, Gnanduillet, start  but hey ho, maybe come on later. Anything less than 3 points, not acceptable. 

5 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I’m puzzled with Halliday getting a place in the team for tonight. I never wanted to see the man I think of as a ghost who disappears once the whistle blows to start the game. I prey Halliday changes his attitude tonight, rolls his sleeves up and does a shift in midfield.

Dont think halliday or walker should be playing

1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The bombscare brothers centre back pairing gets another run out. 

What's the saying about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

It’s - People with glass houses shouldn’t do the same thing over and expecting a different result spoil the broth. 

Edited by GinRummy

The team looks good enough to win but the result will speak more than mere words will.   I think 3-0 although I thought 1-0 before.  :flag1:

Can't wait!

All that I know is that every one of those players in maroon tonight is a better footballer than his opposite number. 

All we need to do is ****ing match them for effort and it should be comfortable. It can’t be that hard!

11 minutes ago, kila said:

I think Wighton may be on the way out this window. Especially if we agree to sign Adebayo in the summer. 

The Mighty Thor
Just now, GinRummy said:

It’s - People with glass houses shouldn’t do the same thing over ane expecting a different result spoil the broth. 

😂

To be fair given some of the personnel decisions this season I'm taking that as straight out of Neilsons mouth. 

1 minute ago, DS98 said:

All that I know is that every one of those players in maroon tonight is a better footballer than his opposite number. 

All we need to do is ****ing match them for effort and it should be comfortable. It can’t be that hard!

:thumbsup:

Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

😂

To be fair given some of the personnel decisions this season I'm taking that as straight out of Neilsons mouth. 

😂

17 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Ha ha!!!!  So true!  He was actually excellent and he won just about every high ball by attacking the ball.  Maybe he's got some bottle.

Apart from giving the ball away for their 3rd (?) goal, I thought he did well on Saturday. 

Does watching the home games on line through the ST get you any Hearts commentary tonight or is it only for over seas ? 

anyway I’ll go for 1-3 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

A_A wehatethehibs

An ugly 1-0 win would do us the world of good tonight. Desperate for us to get a clean sheet to make sure Berra doesn’t get back in the team. This is the CH partnership that we should stick with in the absence of being able to sign someone good. 

17 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

It truly baffles me why he seemingly hasn't thought of pushing Haring back into CH? I know he's fighting for fitness but at the end of the day, he's on the bench. He came as a CH initially.

He's good in the air, comfy on the ball and that may just be a small part to help us improve from the back.

He was not a CH tho most of his career nor when he arrived at us. They looked at him as CDM. From the mouth of John Rankin

4 minutes ago, flem said:

BBC desperatly trying to undermine the sporting director - manager relationship at Hearts.  

Thought Vlad was still picking the team

6 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Haring is clearly not fit or not getting over his injuries or he would start before Halliday.

When Haring was last to be in the team it was Irving who came in for him..