Official Raith v Hearts ( Tuesday ) Thread

south morocco

quockerwodgerjambo
22 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Wonder if it’ll be Popescu and Halkett tonight? Would really like to see Smith In there but I guess that’s a non starter with Brandon out. 

when did Gnan last play a game? Hoping to see him tonight but would depend on his match fitness

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quockerwodgerjambo

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• sadj

No Roberts involved. Wonder if he is on the way out. Maybe a loan deal hopefully. Didn’t think Naismith would play so soon after Saturday on an astro

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Well at least Gino is playing. Be interesting if Naismith is dropped due to surface or just playing shite.

Both I would imagine. 

Just now, DS98 said:

Nobody noticed we have a new captain?

And well deserved too.

If anyone should keep it, it's Gordon. He'll always be in the team and he's one of our own.

3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Any Hearts fan giving these shitehawks money tonight needs to look in the mirror. 

They won't like what they see.

Remember the summer ? 

Get a feckin grip.

wont spend a penny with any of those clubs. only ICT this season for me

we moan about walker but i'm confident this is the sort of game where he'll get a goal, the main issue i have with him is he goes invisible in the bigger games but these run of the mill games suit him imo

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Well at least Gino is playing. Be interesting if Naismith is dropped due to surface or just playing shite.

Walker instead of Naismith might tell us something. Maybe they are just too similar in their roles to play together.

4 minutes ago, kila said:

And well deserved too.

If anyone should keep it, it's Gordon. He'll always be in the team and he's one of our own.

Not usually a fan of goalie captains but can’t really argue on this occasion.

Just now, BigAlim said:

we moan about walker but i'm confident this is the sort of game where he'll get a goal, the main issue i have with him is he goes invisible in the bigger games but these run of the mill games suit him imo

Hopefully. We all know what he can do, he's got nothing to prove, but he doesn't look like someone playing for their boyhood club. Plays like he's got better things to be doing with his time.

Halliday and Walker absolutely 💩💩

Quite like the look of the rest of the forward players. 
That defence will always be a worry though. A Popescu brain fart is never fat away!!! 

Walker started the season really well, his downturn in form coincided with Naismith's return to the team, Boyce has also played better without Naismith in the team.

Don't get me wrong I think Naismith is a winner and he no doubt was a great player but it's been painfully obvious we can't fit him into our team 

But walker needs to show some real drive tonight 

2 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Not usually a fan of goalie captains but can’t really argue on this occasion.

Might suit us well. Captaincy seems like it's been a hinderance for some in recent years. Players struggling to lead the team as well as focusing on their own game. Tonight, we'll have 10 outfield players focusing on what they do so hopefully it works.

2 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

As long as our midfielders put the foot in and win 2nd balls though,  otherwise we’ll simply be on the back foot and our CBs will be exposed yet again.   Here’s hoping we’re properly up for this game!

Walker has had enough chances what annoys me most is the boy has talent but for some reason just does not try at all  
hopefully we can get him off the wage bill for next season 

8 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

Stating the obvious, that line up should be more than enough to win

Only if they don’t swagger about thinking they’re too good and just need to turn up!! 

FFS start the new striker. If he only has an hour in him, fine, you can bring Walker on to rescue us (joke by the way) Sick of this lack of adventure. That line up actually bores me.

9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:Thought Halliday had a very poor game at the weekend. Hope he improves massively tonight. 

Halliday was a disgrace on Saturday. Don’t think he even broke sweat. Lazy and couldn’t care less.

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Comfortable 3-0 win on paper. 

We're always amazing on paper though. 

Aye it's the grass and plastic we struggle on.... maybe time to relay the pitch😀

Just now, OldGorgie said:

Halliday was a disgrace on Saturday. Don’t think he even broke sweat. Lazy and couldn’t care less.

Get a hypnotist in and tell him we’re playing Celtic every match. 

I've always said Walker and Naismith should never play in the same team. Happy with that.

Halliday deserves to be dropped, let's hope throwing a bottle after getting subbed means he expects better of himself.

Hopefully Damour and Roberts are on their way out.

Nothing against Naismith but I hope this team ragdoll Raith tonight and show we don't need to rely on his experience. Heart of Midlothian, especially in this division, shouldn't have to rely on someone to hold their hand through a game.

3-1 Hearts, Gnando's to score 🤞

starting to think Robbie doesn't believe in Haring now tbh, the only way he'll get back to his best is with game time but he's barely getting any atm

Just now, Tazio said:

Get a hypnotist in and tell him we’re playing Celtic every match. 

Aye and he's playing for Rangers and Fergie is his manager... 9/10 every week!!

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

FFS start the new striker. If he only has an hour in him, fine, you can bring Walker on to rescue us (joke by the way) Sick of this lack of adventure. That line up actually bores me.

Problem is though, if we start him and he's ****ed at 60 minutes with the scores tied, we've perhaps played our wild card too soon. No problem with chucking him on in the 2nd half if needed. With our track record of injuries, I'd rather ease him in.

10 minutes ago, Locky said:

Walker better get his ****ing finger out again. Can't bear to watch another 90 minutes of him strolling about wishing he was elsewhere.

I wish he was elsewhere too.

Hardly tries an effin leg nowadays🙁

3 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

starting to think Robbie doesn't believe in Haring now tbh, the only way he'll get back to his best is with game time but he's barely getting any atm

He looked unfit against Dundee. Not saying he lacked sharpness I’m saying he didn’t look fit enough to play. 

Edited by GinRummy

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Just noticed Wighton isn't even on the bench. Second time in 3 games. Surely on his way out?

Someone on here said last week they'd heard he was on his way. Wrote it off, but might be some truth in it.

If Popescu starts can someone put a bandage on his head in changing room as he was a different player on Saturday after he'd been bandaged up.

6 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Comfortable 3-0 win on paper. 

We're always amazing on paper though. 

We'd be a cracking Origami team.

21 minutes ago, kila said:

People can see signatures?

Pretty easy on a laptop, actually!   :hae36:  :icon14:

1 minute ago, BIG ECK said:

I wish he was elsewhere too.

Hardly tries an effin leg nowadays🙁

Could count on one hand the amount of good games he's had since he came back.

Just now, Jamie Walker Tash said:

We'd be a cracking Origami team.

We'd rip-up the league and tear everyone else up for erse-paper.

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

He looked unfit against Dundee. Not saying he lacked sharpness I’m saying he didn’t look fit enough to play. 

i get that, but then at the very start of the season he looked quality, think they've wrapped him in cotton wool a bit too much since when he really needed a run of games imo

1 minute ago, quockerwodgerjambo said:

Wasn't at the game, but still nostalgic because I actually got to watch the last 20 minutes in a pub. An actual pub!

1 minute ago, hammyhouse said:

Hope someone shares a stream as don't want to give faith a penny but would to see our attitude tonight

Yip.

Im desperate to watch the game, but those shysters are getting FA from me

quockerwodgerjambo
1 minute ago, hammyhouse said:

Hope someone shares a stream as don't want to give faith a penny but would to see our attitude tonight

Soon as a link comes up i will post it, will be hesgoal though. Free with **** ups included.

13 minutes ago, kila said:

And well deserved too.

Agreed!   :icon14:   C'mon Hearts: get this shite dealt with.