Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m not entirely convinced we can succeed even if the season does finish. The January window will be interesting. 

It will be interesting because most of his signings so far have been absolutely guff. 

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Pasquale for King

What manager worth a sook would go back into this tinpot league for a third time? He knew fine well when his time was up here and left, it was going to be so at United around this point if he had stayed. I think he will leave no later than Xmas 2022. 

Pasquale for King
37 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

It will be interesting because most of his signings so far have been absolutely guff. 

Indeed, and he can’t blame anyone else as these are his choices. 

5 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

What happens to Robbie if he doesn’t get us promoted this season?

He'll be sacked if he doesn't turn this around pronto. 

4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

He'll be sacked if he doesn't turn this around pronto. 

He should be sacked under that scenario. He should be sacked if he makes hard work of it but you know and I know that if we were to finish 2nd, Ann wouldn't sack him. 

5 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

He should be sacked under that scenario. He should be sacked if he makes hard work of it but you know and I know that if we were to finish 2nd, Ann wouldn't sack him. 

If he gets promotion by whatever means he'll be safe. 

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Robbie oot. 

Random German guy in. 

You have admitted the following (1) You wanted Hibs to win the cup and were happy for your Hibs pals (2) Mocked Hearts fans who had concerns last season when we struggled in the league cup group stages. (3) You then declared that Levein was fine and left us 2nd bottom so it was actually Stendel who caused our demotion (4) You claimed that we could do with less intelligent footballers (5) Stated that you didn't understand the passion of other Hearts fans and you are over a defeat very easily. You even questioned others maturity for feeling differently (6) The endless 'bookmark this' posts and the sheer Teflon stupidity. 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

What manager worth a sook would go back into this tinpot league for a third time? He knew fine well when his time was up here and left, it was going to be so at United around this point if he had stayed. I think he will leave no later than Xmas 2022. 

Neilson is the James Keatings of management.

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Because he has the softest boss on the planet who doesn't know a cross stitch from a cross ball.

54 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

If he gets promotion by whatever means he'll be safe. 

If he gets us relegated he will be safe.

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, JamTarts98 said:

You have admitted the following (1) You wanted Hibs to win the cup and were happy for your Hibs pals (2) Mocked Hearts fans who had concerns last season when we struggled in the league cup group stages. (3) You then declared that Levein was fine and left us 2nd bottom so it was actually Stendel who caused our demotion (4) You claimed that we could do with less intelligent footballers (5) Stated that you didn't understand the passion of other Hearts fans and you are over a defeat very easily. You even questioned others maturity for feeling differently (6) The endless 'bookmark this' posts and the sheer Teflon stupidity. 

1. No, don't lie. Don't be a coward and make things up. that never happened.

2.you what?

3.Nope

4. Yes, come back at he end of the season with that one.

5. I'm not a a slavering, emotional mess- yes.

6. Nope, fake news  or understanding.

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

1. No, don't lie. Don't be a coward and make things up. that never happened.

2.you what?

3.Nope

4. Yes, come back at he end of the season with that one.

5. I'm not a a slavering, emotional mess- yes.

6. Nope, fake news  or understanding.

You better get deleting your posting history because everything I posted is 100% 

Neilson will end up sucking all the positive energy out of the fans. The negativity we should be directing towards clubs who shat on us will end up being directed toward our own team. Unfortunately, given the cluster feck of the last few seasons, I’d find it difficult to find a case why we shouldn’t direct our ire at our own team when guys finishing at 4:30 in the morning can outfight, and outthink, a so called professional outfit. Fecking disgraceful.

3 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Neilson should have been raging after that performance today yet he comes out with we battered them and we were unlucky. 

Eh, no we didn't and no we were not unlucky. 

He should have went through that lot in the dressing room and apologised to the fans for that pathetic performance. 

He won't though, because he has not got that ruthless streak in him. 

I am sure Ann will hit them hard.  She will fasten their blinfolds tighter than normal during pin the tail on the donkey on Monday morning.

6 hours ago, The Muffin Man said:

Trust me, many of the current squad had no time for stendel.

It was never going to end well unless he managed to keep us up. Which he failed to

do.

Maybe that is the problem.   We are full of arrogant self-entitled players, with a stinkingattitude, who as a result, are not up to the job.  Maybe Stendel saw that.  

When it comes to football, Germans do appear to be more hard working and professional.  

Edited by Paolo

3 hours ago, JamTarts98 said:

It's really, really odd how he gets a perverse pleasure out of seeing fellow Hearts fans annoyed.   'I'd love it to happen just to see the reaction on here...' type stuff is weird.

4 hours ago, JamTarts98 said:

I blocked that clown  a long time ago. Suggest you do the same. 

Willie Hamilton genius
1 hour ago, Paolo said:

Maybe that is the problem.   We are full of arrogant self-entitled players, with a stinkingattitude, who as a result, are not up to the job.  Maybe Stendel saw that.  

When it comes to football, Germans do appear to be more hard working and professional.  

I don’t think there is any maybe about it.

Stendel was shocked by the fitness and lack of professionalism 

He may or may not have been the right man, but the attitude of the players towards him was shocking,.Stand up Christophe Berra. Oh, no you wouldn’t.
Seems forgotten now.

People here slagging Moore, Henderson etc  saying not good enough for Hearts.

They try.

Play them and ditch the selfish wasters

4 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Neilson will end up sucking all the positive energy out of the fans. The negativity we should be directing towards clubs who shat on us will end up being directed toward our own team. Unfortunately, given the cluster feck of the last few seasons, I’d find it difficult to find a case why we shouldn’t direct our ire at our own team when guys finishing at 4:30 in the morning can outfight, and outthink, a so called professional outfit. Fecking disgraceful.

He’s already started sucking the positive energy out of us, and so did every manger over the last few years. I’m sick of these players being molly coddled and constantly let off far too lightly. 

Id have them in at 5am this week and beasted for their ineptitude. I wouldn’t actually like to know what kind of salaries these charlatans are on as is would take my blood well last boiling point. 

You nailed it with your last sentence EH. Taking on part timers who finish at 4.30am should never be accepted or acceptable by our club, our players and least of all, our support. 

Fecking disgraceful x 100

Apologies for double posting but seems more relevant on this thread.

Why can’t we play with 2 up front ?

Stendel went gung ho with no plan to steady things if it didn’t work.
We now seem to have reverted to the other extreme- over cautious sideways/backwards play.

Against teams like our opponents in the championship we should really pressure them, try to take a player on, because on paper our players should have more basic capability than their opponents in the main.

stop switching around the wings and playing them deep, play players up front together. Speed it up! Give the bloody forwards passes forward!! Eventually then one of their shots might go in. Need to stop over complicating things The longer we don’t press these teams, the lower our confidence will be 🙄

By the way this post is more about frustration - I get it might be harder in practice to get the team to do this!

I wonder what they’re getting told to do though 

12 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

He’s already started sucking the positive energy out of us, and so did every manger over the last few years. I’m sick of these players being molly coddled and constantly let off far too lightly. 

Id have them in at 5am this week and beasted for their ineptitude. I wouldn’t actually like to know what kind of salaries these charlatans are on as is would take my blood well last boiling point. 

You nailed it with your last sentence EH. Taking on part timers who finish at 4.30am should never be accepted or acceptable by our club, our players and least of all, our support. 

Sadly this is accepted by the soft as shite custodians of our club. Until there is a change of power with a Wallace Mercer type character brought inn nothing will change. It sickens me that that the most loyal and giving supporters in the country are treated with total contempt but continue to dig deep in these tough times. Top to bottom a big change is needed but that has been the case for nearly two years now. 

40 minutes ago, topsport said:

Apologies for double posting but seems more relevant on this thread.

Why can’t we play with 2 up front ?

Stendel went gung ho with no plan to steady things if it didn’t work.
We now seem to have reverted to the other extreme- over cautious sideways/backwards play.

Against teams like our opponents in the championship we should really pressure them, try to take a player on, because on paper our players should have more basic capability than their opponents in the main.

stop switching around the wings and playing them deep, play players up front together. Speed it up! Give the bloody forwards passes forward!! Eventually then one of their shots might go in. Need to stop over complicating things The longer we don’t press these teams, the lower our confidence will be 🙄

By the way this post is more about frustration - I get it might be harder in practice to get the team to do this!

I wonder what they’re getting told to do though 

Mate, no worries totally agree. Why were we playing with 1 up front against a part time pub team? 

5 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Because he has the softest boss on the planet who doesn't know a cross stitch from a cross ball.

A decent defender, but possibly the worst crosser of a football I've seen (Robbie) ... until Callumn Morrison set an even lower bar.

Worthing Jambo
9 hours ago, The Muffin Man said:

Trust me, many of the current squad had no time for stendel.

It was never going to end well unless he managed to keep us up. Which he failed to

do.

😂 They don’t have much time for their so called profession either!

They are the common denominator.

11 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Mate, no worries totally agree. Why were we playing with 1 up front against a part time pub team? 

Should be set up to really ‘batter’ them. A good win is needed pronto or it’ll turn into a rerun of late last season where no team fears us, but they believe if they harry and fight us enough, they could have the beating of us 

14 minutes ago, MCW1976 said:

A decent defender, but possibly the worst crosser of a football I've seen (Robbie) ... until Callumn Morrison set an even lower bar.

he is still better than the shite robbie has brought in

26 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Unacceptable result. First defeat to Alloa in our history. Neilson should be out the door. That result is sackable. 

To make things worse he comes on Hearts tv and says we played very well.Wtf?

Fluorescent Adolescent
4 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

To make things worse he comes on Hearts tv and says we played very well.Wtf?

We could still be playing now and not have scored.

9 hours ago, Redhelen said:

The current squad that list today? You do have to wonder why they had no time for him, maybe because he was too demanding in terms of effort and application?

Sometimes it takes someone from outside to spot the problem. 

I agree with this 👍

I am not saying how we would have been with DS in charge but it would have been interesting and certainly more exciting than the monotonous crap we are being served up at the moment. 😴

I'm very disappointed with Robbie on almost all fronts at the moment, 

his signings, his style of football and most of all his attitude to yesterday's embarrassment. 😕

10 hours ago, Jambo in Yorkshire said:

I wasn’t there but their first goal was offside and the second was a penalty, I’m sure both were Stendel’s fault?

🤯 

We we’re getting ripped to f****** shreds. From Hamilton. At home. In a must-win game. But an offside goal and a penalty excuse this?

Ok so Alloa’s goal was a soft penalty last night so it wasn’t Robbie’s fault. 

9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s depressing, it’s like Groundhog Day. He needs to rip this squad up ASAP if he wants to survive. 

I suspect he has known that since day 1 hence the number of short term signings made in the summer. Our squad today is probably, I’d say certainly, weaker than last seasons squad and as a result it’s unlikely that performances are going to be much better. Quality of the opposition in the league this year is also much poorer hence the confidence re promotion. Summer 21 will be huge for Robbie and Hearts.  Almost a complete team needs to be signed if we are promoted. 

9 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Neilson should have been raging after that performance today yet he comes out with we battered them and we were unlucky. 

Eh, no we didn't and no we were not unlucky. 

He should have went through that lot in the dressing room and apologised to the fans for that pathetic performance. 

He won't though, because he has not got that ruthless streak in him. 

Elbows has though and I’d put money on him telling them how poor they were yesterday. 

9 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

... I think it sits with him. The players are going to say "we did what you asked". 

I don’t think he asked Robert’s to put every cross into the terracing. I don’t think he asked Halliday to misplace 90% of his attempted passes. 

9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I don’t think the money is there to do it, she let Levein blow so much we’re still paying for that. 

COVID has taken the money 

1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

As long as Queen Anne, who doesn’t like to get angry runs the show, the underperforming over budget freak show will continue. 
We are not a Football club, more a friendly society/charity with no guts or balls.  
One that is being largely funded by the goodwill of the fans and has an idiot at the helm. 

Liked Robbie as a player but as a manager he just doesn't cut it for me. He has no Plan B and doesn't seem to get the best out of our players.

I was gutted when he came back as I wasn't keen on his style of football the last time.

But I think the most telling aspect is this .... There are around 10 folk at my work who are United fans and every one was not bothered at all that he left United. In fact most were actually glad he left.

Jean Louis Valois

I'm trying to comfort myself that Robbie's hands have been tied this season with the players he's had to sign and settle for to get us promoted, considering the money the club has lost because of covid, demotion etc. Everyone can see that this squad isn't good enough, the performances this season have been awful. But IF they can get us promoted this season he needs to seriously look at boosting the squad next summer, their are players worth keeping but the majority need punted. It's all about about getting us up this season, and it's not going to be pretty.

6 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You are the biggest arse ever to post on this forum.

Correct!...and to think that I got an official warning last night because of him/her. 

An experienced director of football should be the club's priority. Chucking money at substandard players will only prolong our time in the Championship. Budge holds her hands up too often and admits her mistakes. Time we had someone  experienced running the club.

2 hours ago, Willie Hamilton genius said:

I don’t think there is any maybe about it.

Stendel was shocked by the fitness and lack of professionalism 

He may or may not have been the right man, but the attitude of the players towards him was shocking,.Stand up Christophe Berra. Oh, no you wouldn’t.
Seems forgotten now.

People here slagging Moore, Henderson etc  saying not good enough for Hearts.

They try.

Play them and ditch the selfish wasters

Yes.   Berra, sitting down, looking uninterested, when Stendel was being introduced was out of order.  

1 minute ago, jambomjm74 said:

As long as Queen Anne, who doesn’t like to get angry runs the show, the underperforming over budget freak show will continue. 
We are not a Football club, more a friendly society/charity with no guts or balls.  
One that is being largely funded by the goodwill of the fans and has an idiot at the helm. 

I think it's time for AB to move on however, to the points you raise. 

A friendly society with no guts or balls. That's not how I experienced us in trying to overturn our demotion through reconstruction, the courts and SFA. We tried to do so with integrity and can hold our heads up high. Many things we are but AB has tried to challenge the status quo, that takes guts. 

She's an 'idiot' who's self made, owns a football club and has millions in the bank. Coming from nothing to own the club she loves. Can you share your credentials by way of comparison and tell me if you identify as an idiot too? 

As I said, her time has run its course but perspective is helpful. 

Just now, Jean Louis Valois said:

I'm trying to comfort myself that Robbie's hands have been tied this season with the players he's had to sign and settle for to get us promoted, considering the money the club has lost because of covid, demotion etc. Everyone can see that this squad isn't good enough, the performances this season have been awful. But IF they can get us promoted this season he needs to seriously look at boosting the squad next summer, their are players worth keeping but the majority need punted. It's all about about getting us up this season, and it's not going to be pretty.

I’d guess that if he had a clean starting sheet, ignoring the young guys, he would probably only keep Gordon, Smith,  Kingsley and Boyce, with Halkett a maybe. He clearly had to sign guys this summer on short term deals because the money wasn’t there to sign the players he wanted on longer term deals. I’d put Robert’s, Frear, Halliday, Kingsley plus the loan deal for Ginelly in that category. Probably only Kingsley will be here next season if even that. 

15 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Elbows has though and I’d put money on him telling them how poor they were yesterday. 

As a player I would be sitting there saying: “aye, pipe down mate, we are playing like the boss asked us to”

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )