Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

Just now, 1874robbo said:

Robbie got plenty praise after the semi and now rightly he should be taking plenty flak and tbh every fan should be on the same page with it.

thats an absolutely horrendous result today and anyone that says different or tries to defend it knows feck all about football imo.

that wasn’t a weak team we put out there today!! That was pretty much 8 or 9 of our starting 11 

That’s all fair enough if you were dishing out praise after the semi to begin with.

Some were conspicuous by their absence in the aftermath and have miraculously reappeared after last Friday and now today.

No one has attempted to defend today as far as I can tell. Am I wrong? Show me.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Dusk_Till_Dawn
14 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ann oot

Random guy in

Random guy oot

Am I doing it right? 

Unlikely because you really have got no idea.

This is not a new phenomenon. In all of your different guises you’ve consistently been one of JKB’s most clueless posters.

Your MO when it comes to disguising that is to pretend that black is white because muddying the waters is your only defence.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
22 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Bang on, I'm not going to sit here and make Stendel out to be some sort of god, because let's get this very clear he ain't, what i will say if you look at anyone that plays a similar system, to what he was drilling into the players and trying to implement, it takes time you have to be patient, look at Liverpool with Klopp, Leeds with Biesla, Man City first season with pep finished 4th,  christ look at Scottish football current top team, how many years has there manager been here? It takes time. 

Stendel will play a far more attractive style of football, and really only knows one way to win and that's attack, under him with investment and him getting his own players, I truly believe outwith the old firm we would of been best of the rest. 

With Robbie at the helm i have my doubts. 

I think more to the point, you’ll see Shan Budge give Neilson 100 times more leeway than Stendel, same as Levein. Her little golden boys can do no wrong (and when they do, she looks the other way anyway)

4 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Robbie got plenty praise after the semi and now rightly he should be taking plenty flak and tbh every fan should be on the same page with it.

thats an absolutely horrendous result today and anyone that says different or tries to defend it knows feck all about football imo.

that wasn’t a weak team we put out there today!! That was pretty much 8 or 9 of our starting 11 

Correct. Strike 1 for Robbie. 

needs to get a grip of this quickly. 80% of performances this season have been horrid.  

1 minute ago, Whatever said:

That’s all fair enough if you were dishing out praise after the semi to begin with.

Some were conspicuous by their absence in the aftermath and have miraculously reappeared after last Friday and now today.

No one has attempted to defend today as far as I can tell. Am I wrong? Show me.

Show me where Bongo didn’t dish out praise after the semi.

Am I wrong? Show me 

1 minute ago, tynewater said:

We were a total mess last season, it was always very optimistic to think we'd have all our problems fixed in the first few weeks of this season. It's going to take some time, we're going to have some bad performances along the way. It would be good to see us settling into a more effective attacking style that can open up teams, but it's going to take some time, I suspect.

Some bad performances?????

The alarm bells have been ringing for weeks now.......rather than highlight all the mediocre games so far this season It's easier for me to say "with exception to Dundee and to a certain degree Hibs"

This team has been together for Months now, we keep hearing things like Halliday's fitness being used as some sort of excuse.

We were a total mess last season, we are an even bigger mess this season.

Time is a luxury, something that shouldn't be used as an excuse in our attempt to beat teams of the calibre of Alloa.

Am I wrong? Show me 

So you can’t? No one has been defending today? Cool.

Apparently he said well done in one post. Compare that contribution to his tonight.

What did @ptbcal have to say after the semi? Show me.

3 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Correct. Strike 1 for Robbie. 

needs to get a grip of this quickly. 80% of performances this season have been horrid.  

Strike one was last Friday.

1 minute ago, Whatever said:

Apparently he said well done in one post. Compare that contribution to his tonight.

So you can’t, Magic.

thanks for trying though and running your gob off like you know it all.

you know the square root of feck all going by your posts 😂😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Am I wrong? Show me 

Are you real.  Read your own post again and point out the absurdity of it.

Just now, colinmaroon said:

Are you real.  Read your own post again and point out the absurdity of it.

Oh feck here is mister know it all.

go away and preach elsewhere Colin 

4 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Strike one was last Friday.

I don’t think you can say it’s a strike per defeat. that was our first of loss of the season and we beat Hibs so I was cutting him some slack.  

He’s on a very short leash now with the fans now I suspect. We will all turn on him very very quickly if he doesn’t sort this out quickly. 

Edited by hearts00

2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

So you can’t, Magic.

thanks for trying though and running your gob off like you know it all.

you know the square root of feck all going by your posts 😂😂😂😂

You’re a funny wee guy. 😂

Neilson was an easy appointment. I was somewhat pleased when he came back in, but that was probably due to how sudden it happened so the excitement kicked in. He knew the club and I have to say was pretty successful in his first spell. 

Season rolls by and it looks like we have assembled a decent squad, Gordon and Kingsley in as the pick of the bunch, brought in some width that was required and looked like we were finally going to see the return of Peter Haring, so there was a real optimistic feeling around the supporters and the club especially after the court debacle, etc. 

But since then, out with the league opener against Dundee and 60 minutes onwards against Hibs, we have been dire. No excitement, no creativity and a real reliance on a bit of good play to bail us out. Those performances finally got caught out last Friday and then again today. Simply not good enough. It is impossible that Neilson is not under any pressure, and I have to reiterate that I do not want him sacked. But is Ann Budge really putting pressure on him? I am not so sure.

There are some seriously big issues affecting the team and there is that familiar feeling of mediocrity that has stemmed within the club over the last few years. I do hope he can turn it around but I do remain doubtful that he is a good long term manager for the club. 

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

Oh feck here is mister know it all.

go away and preach elsewhere Colin 

Your post doesn't make sense!  Sorry if you think that's preaching,  Bet you were an absolute hoot in school.

Your post doesn't make sense!  Sorry if you think that's preaching,  Bet you were an absolute hoot in school.

I bet you’re an absolute hoot now 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Famous 1874 said:

Neilson was an easy appointment. I was somewhat pleased when he came back in, but that was probably due to how sudden it happened so the excitement kicked in. He knew the club and I have to say was pretty successful in his first spell. 

Season rolls by and it looks like we have assembled a decent squad, Gordon and Kingsley in as the pick of the bunch, brought in some width that was required and looked like we were finally going to see the return of Peter Haring, so there was a real optimistic feeling around the supporters and the club especially after the court debacle, etc. 

But since then, out with the league opener against Dundee and 60 minutes onwards against Hibs, we have been dire. No excitement, no creativity and a real reliance on a bit of good play to bail us out. Those performances finally got caught out last Friday and then again today. Simply not good enough. It is impossible that Neilson is not under any pressure, and I have to reiterate that I do not want him sacked. But is Ann Budge really putting pressure on him? I am not so sure.

There are some seriously big issues affecting the team and there is that familiar feeling of mediocrity that has stemmed within the club over the last few years. I do hope he can turn it around but I do remain doubtful that he is a good long term manager for the club. 

Can’t say I was remotely excited by Neilson.

Mind you, I still expect us to piss promotion.

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

I bet you’re an absolute hoot now 

Got them rolling in the aisles and wait til they hear this one!

Edited by colinmaroon

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Can’t say I was remotely excited by Neilson.

Mind you, I still expect us to piss promotion.

Excited maybe the wrong adjective. Probably more neutral, thought it was a bit safe but he does known the club, league and all that. Already under a lot of pressure fan wise I would think. 

Bazzas right boot
24 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Unlikely because you really have got no idea.

This is not a new phenomenon. In all of your different guises you’ve consistently been one of JKB’s most clueless posters.

Your MO when it comes to disguising that is to pretend that black is white because muddying the waters is your only defence.

So Ann not out them and random human in? 

Make your mind up. 

If Ann is oot, someone needs to come in. 

If Ann oot is your only plan, you only have, at best - half a plan. 

Remember the CL oot thing, then stendel came in and it got worse? 

Edited by Smith's right boot

1 minute ago, colinmaroon said:

Got them rolling in the aisles and wait til they hear this one!

Save it for your congregation Colin 

im sure they’ll lap it up like all the other piss you feed them 😂😂

Bazzas right boot
20 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Back to back away defeats to Dunfermline & Alloa does tend to bring that kind of pressure though. 

Not to mention the performances! 

So Robbie oot then, and next guy in?

Good plan. 

Let's do it. 

Save it for your congregation Colin 

im sure they’ll lap it up like all the other piss you feed them 😂😂

You always know you've won when the other guy's argument degenerates into personal insults.

All I did was point out that your post didn't make sense, which it doesn't - fact.  If you're not prepared to admit that, such a small thing, I'd hate to see what your reaction would be if you really made a serious mistake.

12 minutes ago, Whatever said:

8 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

•  

Well done Hearts and Robbie 👍

Hmm 🤔 

1 minute ago, colinmaroon said:

You always know you've won when the other guy's argument degenerates into personal insults.

All I did was point out that your post didn't make sense, which it doesn't - fact.  If you're not prepared to admit that, such a small thing, I'd hate to see what your reaction would be if you really made a serious mistake.

Colin you have previous with trying to pull me up about grammar in posts I made, imo you’re just trying to be a smart arse hence my replies to you.

37 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Couldn’t beat 10 man Hamilton at Home. Kilmarnock schooled us at home. St Johnstone easily beat us. A shocking home derby performance. He took us to the foot of the table. Need I mention Paisley? Avdijad, Marcel Langer? Joel Perrera?

Aye 3rd place was in the ****in bag under the unemployable fraud that is Daniel Stendel.

You’re a ****in nut job.

Was Stendal any worse than any other forgien manager that we have had? Even Paulo Sergio was mediocre apart from the cup win. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

You called me a few things on another thread before disappearing and not answering my question. 

:fonzie:

2 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

He’s not bright enough to understand.

Yes Bongo, I acknowledged you said well

done in one post.

Such gushing praise for the biggest result of the year.

If only you were so quiet after a defeat🤔

Colin you have previous with trying to pull me up about grammar in posts I made, imo you’re just trying to be a smart arse hence my replies to you.

Your post had nothing to do with grammar.  I will say this very slowly, i-t   w-a-s   n-o-n-s-e-n-s-e.  You'd have been better hitting me the once and leaving it there, if you are so upset about my horrendous online bullying regarding a simple truth.

Anyway "pearls before . . . " and all that so bye!

2 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Was Stendal any worse than any other forgien manager that we have had? Even Paulo Sergio was mediocre apart from the cup win. 

No idea. Stendel took us to the foot of the table. The others didn’t.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

You called me a few things on another thread before disappearing and not answering my question. 

It would have been down to divine intervention that he pissed off 

4 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

:facepalm:

Your post had nothing to do with grammar.  I will say this very slowly, i-t   w-a-s   n-o-n-s-e-n-s-e.  You'd have been better hitting me the once and leaving it there, if you are so upset about my horrendous online bullying regarding a simple truth.

Anyway "pearls before . . . " and all that so bye!

Goodbye Colin, hurry back 

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Lin and I'll answer your question.

4 minutes ago, Whatever said:

He’s not bright enough to understand.

Yes Bongo, I acknowledged you said well

done in one post.

Such gushing praise for the biggest result of the year.

If only you were so quiet after a defeat🤔

Biggest result of the year, yet you sit there and rip the piss out a guy that managed to destroy those manks at, the San giro 3-1 but i don't give Robbie praise, pot kettle mate eh? 

Absolutely impossible to judge Stendel. How long was he in the job, how long was the transfer window he had?

Christ, his job must have felt like trying to paint the Forth Bridge in two weeks in the middle of December.

I certainly saw enough to be encouraged, albeit he needed to get rid of plenty. Sibbick for Berra was a start. Rumours of a  couple of U19 German players coming.

Budge alluded to the fact that plenty of notable managers had applied for the job......Who did she go back for .....Robbie "bloody" Neilson

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Biggest result of the year, yet you sit there and rip the piss out a guy that managed to destroy those manks at, the San giro 3-1 but i don't give Robbie praise, pot kettle mate eh? 

Wasting your time with him tbh, maybe doesn’t like foreign managers? Could be it.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

It would have been down to divine intervention that he pissed off 

Boy is texting through the Internet preaching religion. 

:jj_facepalm:

1 minute ago, Hashimoto said:

Absolutely impossible to judge Stendel. How long was he in the job, how long was the transfer window he had?

Christ, his job must have felt like trying to paint the Forth Bridge in two weeks in the middle of December.

I certainly saw enough to be encouraged, albeit he needed to get rid of plenty. Sibbick for Berra was a start. Rumours of a  couple of U19 German players coming.

Budge alluded to the fact that plenty of notable managers had applied for the job......Who did she go back for .....Robbie "bloody" Neilson

The man was working with one hand behind his back, he couldn’t even get to bring in his own coaching team and had to work with the useless feckers we already had in situ.

13 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Good Post. 

I don't want Neilson to fail. I don't want any players to have a shite game either. 

For some reason hearts over the past 5 seasons, we have severe delusions of grandeur. 

I honestly believe hearts as a club under the stewardship of budge and installed by levein we believe we are bigger than what we currently are. 

Examples are the new stand being built and the amazing loyal fanbase that we always have. 

Let's not kid ourselves we have been pissed all over by budge for our money ever since we came out of administration. 

Granted the first 2 seasons we were just thankful for having a club to support. 

Ann Is not a football person. A fan cannot run a football club without help.

Sadly for us that help came in the way of Craig levein. 

Whatever you think of him IMO he is a serial loser and to this day has bestowed that mentally at Riccarton. 

The players have to partly be blamed for the past two seasons. However the management of them is mostly responsible for it. 

Ann Budge has to go and the FoH has to take over with a boardroom held responsible for the future endeavours of this football club. 

Robbie Neilson needs time to rebuild us yet again and yet again it won't come cheap. 

The harsh reality is we are nowhere near good enough to be competing at the top end of the SPFL. We fully deserve to be where we are and it's because of budge and levein.

With budge at the helm of this club we won't go anywhere. 

In Robbie we trust! 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Restonbabe said:

Good Post. 

I don't want Neilson to fail. I don't want any players to have a shite game either. 

For some reason hearts over the past 5 seasons, we have severe delusions of grandeur. 

I honestly believe hearts as a club under the stewardship of budge and installed by levein we believe we are bigger than what we currently are. 

Examples are the new stand being built and the amazing loyal fanbase that we always have. 

Let's not kid ourselves we have been pissed all over by budge for our money ever since we came out of administration. 

Granted the first 2 seasons we were just thankful for having a club to support. 

Ann Is not a football person. A fan cannot run a football club without help.

Sadly for us that help came in the way of Craig levein. 

Whatever you think of him IMO he is a serial loser and to this day has bestowed that mentally at Riccarton. 

The players have to partly be blamed for the past two seasons. However the management of them is mostly responsible for it. 

Ann Budge has to go and the FoH has to take over with a boardroom held responsible for the future endeavours of this football club. 

Robbie Neilson needs time to rebuild us yet again and yet again it won't come cheap. 

The harsh reality is we are nowhere near good enough to be competing at the top end of the SPFL. We fully deserve to be where we are and it's because of budge and levein.

With budge at the helm of this club we won't go anywhere. 

In Robbie we trust! 

Yet we knocked out the 4th best team in the top league. 

And he’s not praying!

Bongo in all over kickback after a defeat, shocker.

Away and support the team that DS is employed by cos you ain’t no Hearts man.

👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

This is My Story Podcast
3 hours ago, Goodfella said:

Great post. Called a ‘hobo’ etc and any of the rest of the patter that exists on here. Neilsons style is slow and predictable. Your Dunfermline pal is spot on and D Utd fans were saying it from when he got the Hearts job again. Many said it was sour grapes but look at us now. Players absolutely not blameless too they should take the brunt of it. But our overall tepid style of passing is suiting our opponents to be organised down to the ground. Horrendous today.

Nah I don’t think we got the hobo patter but did get some stick haha. 

Look, we want Robbie to be successful at Hearts and so far he’s doing a okay job. The priority is the league and beating Hibs in the semi. He’s done one and I trust he’ll deliver the second one. My problem is that no one will convince me that we shouldn’t be doing it with a bit of style. This league is worse than when we played in it 2014. No Hibs, no Rangers, no Falkirk etc. We have no Plan B when Plan A fails against a deep block like we saw today. Set up all pre season to play with width and pace and since Ginnelly wobbled off at Arbroath we haven’t had a clue how to set up. Morton now becomes the biggest game of the season. 1 win out of 3 in the past 8 days is an embarrassment for a club of our size. 

22 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Excited maybe the wrong adjective. Probably more neutral, thought it was a bit safe but he does known the club, league and all that. Already under a lot of pressure fan wise I would think. 

I'm all this. I thought it was an unimaginative appointment but made sense although I always wondered why he would quit DUFC when he'd just got them promotion. 

As for the here & now - he clearly doesn't know how to get this team firing that much is obvious and it is really worrying to look at so many poor performances against such modest opposition. 

As for the players : something stinks. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )