Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think CL was but I assume Daniel was happy to sign him as he would know about him from his time at Barnsley. 

Boyce was a Stendel signing dave,Boyce played against Stendel's Barnsley and scored against them, Austin recommended him about his availability as he was prepared to run his contract down, hence why we got him on the cheap. 

Previously Barnsley had sold there top goalscorer, Kieffer Moore to Wigan for about 2.5mil on there return to the championship, as a replacement Stendel asked if he could sign Boyce for Barnsley, Barnsley board / transfer committee rejected this proposal, as he was over there policy of not signing players over the age of 24-25.

Only for them to go against that policy when they brought the new guy in after Stendel 😂, as he said to them I'm not staying if i don't get experienced players for this league. 

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

20 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

@Bongo 1874 you’re a man who appears to be in the know. Is it true that Man Utd. paid us £7k every time we played Perriera?

They waived the fee we were due them for having him on loan, along with three other players they had on loan to other clubs. 

Make of that what you will mate. 

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Boyce was a Stendel signing dave,Boyce played against Stendel's Barnsley and scored against them, Austin recommended him about his availability as he was prepared to run his contract down, hence why we got him on the cheap. 

Previously Barnsley had sold there top goalscorer, Kieffer Moore to Wigan for about 2.5mil on there return to the championship, as a replacement Stendel asked if he could sign Boyce for Barnsley, Barnsley board / transfer committee rejected this proposal, as he was over there policy of not signing players over the age of 24-25.

Only for them to go against that policy when they brought the new guy in after Stendel 😂, as he said to them I'm not staying if i don't get experienced players for this league. 

Take your hardon for Stendel elsewhere you ****in weirdo.

He played a huge part in us being where we are.

You were nowhere to be seen after the Semi final yet here you are revelling in our misfortune.

Stinking.

Just now, The Roller said:

Take your hardon for Stendel elsewhere you ****in weirdo.

He played a huge part in us being where we are.

You were nowhere to be seen after the Semi final yet here you are revelling in our misfortune.

Stinking.

How sure are you i was nowhere to be seen after the semi final? 

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

How sure are you i was nowhere to be seen after the semi final? 

I seen nothing of praise from you towards Heart of Midlothian in aftermath of that game.

Sure as **** you’d have been like a fly on shite had we got beat.

You ain’t a Hearts man. You’re a Daniel Stendel fanboy.

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

They waived the fee we were due them for having him on loan, along with three other players they had on loan to other clubs. 

Make of that what you will mate. 

That’s the way most of the loan deals work these days. The club taking a player on loan only pay for them if they don’t play them. Hence the reason Joel kept getting picked. 

11 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

👍

I seen nothing of praise from you towards Heart of Midlothian in aftermath of that game.

Sure as **** you’d have been like a fly on shite had we got beat.

You ain’t a Hearts man. You’re a Daniel Stendel fanboy.

•  

Well done Hearts and Robbie 👍

Well this is rather awkward. 

29 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Id have Mulraney before most in the team. I believe he became disillusioned with us and asked to leave 

He was Tom kite heart of a mouse.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, jumpship said:

Neilson needs time to build his own team.

This is still stendals team. 

I think Neilson could do with an experience DOF backing him up. 

Its worked really well.last time, I think we should beg Levein to come back.. 

Neilson should be sacked.

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:
  •  

Well done Hearts and Robbie 👍

Well this is rather awkward. 

As said I didn’t see it.

Compare that to your contribution tonight after a defeat.

Stendels gone. He took us to the bottom of the league, correctly didn’t get kept on and is currently unemployed.

Deal with it.

Just now, rudi must stay said:

Id have Mulraney before most in the team. I believe he became disillusioned with us and asked to leave 

Behave! Mulraney was a bit-part player at Inverness who couldn't hold a place down in their team. He was never good enough and he showed his true colours against (i think) Motherwell when he was doing his warm-up with headphones on,  and when Stendel was telling him to do something where he basically told him to eff off. Stinking attitude and we did very well to get any kind of money for him on his move to America. Roberts and Frear are about the same level, no better, no worse, although maybe their day to day attitude is better than Mulraneys, who knows.

35 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Failing badly to get anything near the best from these players.

That’s the issue here. 

The squad is definitely good enough to win this league easily and take care of the likes of Alloa. You’re not telling me the likes of Naismith, Boyce, Walker etc can’t make the keepers work for 90 minutes. 

It’s the mentality instilled in them, the focus on possession, the slow tempo, relying on skilful wingers getting to the bye line like it’s the 70’s all over again...it’s Robbie’s management and it’s not fit for purpose. 

As said I didn’t see it.

Compare that to your contribution tonight after a defeat.

Stendels gone. He took us to the bottom of the league, correctly didn’t get kept on and is currently unemployed.

Deal with it.

He never took us anywhere you absolute freakshow, the league got called because of the incompetence that is scottish football, ruining the game for every single person in this country, Jesus even levein says we shouldn't of been relagated. 

And if my opinion is Stendel gets the team to play far better football, than Robbie does then surely that's my opinion. 

What you seem to miss out is Stendel got us to a Scottish cup semi final, and put out them team that currently is 11 points clear at the top of the Scottish Premiership 🤔

And you said you didn't see it, so quite basically it's ok for you to come on here, and spout jackanory stories about people. 

Funny you were quick enough to see my post tonight. 

Piss off , 45 mins on Tuesday  and 120 mins today no goals against them and it’s the refs fault aye . Accept you’re responsible for selecting the teams and they are responsible for performing whilst wearing the club colours . 
Unacceptable , no one should be commenting to the press , I don’t want any apologies , I want performances on the pitch . 
Whilst I’m on a rant Halliday get the **** off that podcast and do extra work in the gym or on the pitch , shooting , crossing , anything but stop that shit . 

D98F154F-3530-4885-A9E8-0D12F0FF2FD0.png

“We dominated the game, we should have won it by two or three goals at least, but we didn’t take the chances and got done at the end by a bad decision,” said Neilson.

“I always felt we could get a goal the longer it went, and we should have scored, the amount of chances we had, but that’s why we didn’t progress

He's gone Full Levein. 

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

“We dominated the game, we should have won it by two or three goals at least, but we didn’t take the chances and got done at the end by a bad decision,” said Neilson.

“I always felt we could get a goal the longer it went, and we should have scored, the amount of chances we had, but that’s why we didn’t progress

He's gone Full Levein. 

The pupil has learned well from his master!

What have we done to deserve these deluded assholes? 

8 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

He's gone Full Levein. 

How long did he expect the game to go on before our inevitable winner?

He is already showing signs of desperation. 

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

12 games into the season (or whatever it is) and he's run out of excuses already. 

10 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

He's gone Full Levein. 

I didn’t see the game- only going off stats but he is right they should be scoring a couple of goals from 16 shots! Was the pen fair? Have you seen it?

2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He's willing to and on the cheap 👍

Essentially repeat last season. Bring him in before the Jan transfer window then whinge like **** that we're just the same. Should not have been let go and given a pre-season/allowed to sign his own players. 

I like Robbie but I'm sick to the back teeth of mass recruitment of players who just aren't good enough. Scouting system needs binned.

Just now, JAMBO _MOBY said:

I didn’t see the game- only going off stats but he is right they should be scoring a couple of goals from 16 shots! Was the pen fair? Have you seen it?

Only FOUR shots on target** (in 120 mins, mind) - so quite a "battering". Not. 

The Alloa keeper had little to do and it was Gordon who made the save of the match. 

I didn't see the pen as my stream crashed (a lot of posters haven't seen it). 

Alloa had more shots on target. 

6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Utter delusion has been a hallmark of all our managers since we emerged from administration.

17 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

He's gone Full Levein. 

Too much of a smart arse for his own good

On 21/11/2020 at 09:08, Smith's right boot said:

Dunfermline weren't considerably better than us. 

if you'd look up from the keyboard occasionally and actually watched the games you'd have noticed that the results were papering over the cracks, we were soundly beaten by Dunfermline and the warning signs had been there since the early league cup games.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Jap Jambo said:

if you'd look up from the keyboard occasionally and actually watched the games you'd have noticed that the results were papering over the cracks, we were soundly beaten by Dunfermline and the warning signs had been there since the early league cup games.

Don't worry Jap chap, We'll win the league. 

Lc is a shitter, been there got that t shirt tho, sadly. 

33 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He never took us anywhere you absolute freakshow, the league got called because of the incompetence that is scottish football, ruining the game for every single person in this country, Jesus even levein says we shouldn't of been relagated. 

And if my opinion is Stendel gets the team to play far better football, than Robbie does then surely that's my opinion. 

What you seem to miss out is Stendel got us to a Scottish cup semi final, and put out them team that currently is 11 points clear at the top of the Scottish Premiership 🤔

And you said you didn't see it, so quite basically it's ok for you to come on here, and spout jackanory stories about people. 

Funny you were quick enough to see my post tonight. 

He took us to the bottom of the league you absolute lunatic.

I’ve seen your posts tonight because you’re all over us getting beat. Loving every minute of it so you can make a case for Stendel.

Absolutely pathetic.

He’s delusional if he really believes what he said in his post match comments. Problem is Budge lacks the situational awareness and will cut him all the slack before being forced to act when the the damage will have been done. Well Anne, history is repeating itself and we’re watching the most turgid slow paced unimaginative football on par with last season’s worst but this time, against lowly opposition dross. It’s not a good look.

Why can’t we play like Leeds united. Relatively speaking. Fast paced, going forward with drive and confidence. They do it against Everton and Man City. Why can’t we get a manager to do it against Arbroath and Alloa. 

Something just doesn’t make sense to me.  We can blame scouting all we want, but on paper Roberts, Frear and Halliday are very good signings at this level.  I guarantee you that if these players had gone to any other championship team, they’d be tearing the ****ing league up.  

It’s all about attitude for me. I think the SC semi and final has been a massive distraction since Robbie came in. The semi was the only game (other than Dundee in patches) we’ve looked anywhere near our potential and I suspect these players are thinking about and preparing for the Celtic game and nothing else.  Boyce and Smith are out of the Euros and have no interest in playing at this level, so they’ll be planning exits in January.  The cup final is the only thing keeping them going imo. 

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Robbie oot!

Next guy in. 

Next guy oot! 

Another guy in

Another guy oot! 

Ah I see you’ve reverted to your comfort blanket of having a go at Hearts fans. 

Maybe the problem is higher up the chain than the Head Coach 🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Essentially repeat last season. Bring him in before the Jan transfer window then whinge like **** that we're just the same. Should not have been let go and given a pre-season/allowed to sign his own players. 

I like Robbie but I'm sick to the back teeth of mass recruitment of players who just aren't good enough. Scouting system needs binned.

Bang on, I'm not going to sit here and make Stendel out to be some sort of god, because let's get this very clear he ain't, what i will say if you look at anyone that plays a similar system, to what he was drilling into the players and trying to implement, it takes time you have to be patient, look at Liverpool with Klopp, Leeds with Biesla, Man City first season with pep finished 4th,  christ look at Scottish football current top team, how many years has there manager been here? It takes time. 

Stendel will play a far more attractive style of football, and really only knows one way to win and that's attack, under him with investment and him getting his own players, I truly believe outwith the old firm we would of been best of the rest. 

With Robbie at the helm i have my doubts. 

Bang on, I'm not going to sit here and make Stendel out to be some sort of god, because let's get this very clear he ain't, what i will say if you look at anyone that plays a similar system, to what he was drilling into the players and trying to implement, it takes time you have to be patient, look at Liverpool with Klopp, Leeds with Biesla, Man City first season with pep finished 4th,  christ look at Scottish football current top team, how many years has there manager been here? It takes time. 

Stendel will play a far more attractive style of football, and really only knows one way to win and that's attack, under him with investment and him getting his own players, I truly believe outwith the old firm we would of been best of the rest. 

Preach. Fingers crossed but there are worrying signs

7 minutes ago, Rannoch said:

Why can’t we play like Leeds united. Relatively speaking. Fast paced, going forward with drive and confidence. They do it against Everton and Man City. Why can’t we get a manager to do it against Arbroath and Alloa. 

Because our ceo wanted a safe pair of hands and wasn’t fussed about boring turgid football that we watched for a full season and a bit before Robbie left last time 

7 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Couldn’t beat 10 man Hamilton at Home. Kilmarnock schooled us at home. St Johnstone easily beat us. A shocking home derby performance. He took us to the foot of the table. Need I mention Paisley? Avdijad, Marcel Langer? Joel Perrera?

Aye 3rd place was in the ****in bag under the unemployable fraud that is Daniel Stendel.

You’re a ****in nut job.

Edited by Whatever

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Ah I see you’ve reverted to your comfort blanket of having a go at Hearts fans. 

Maybe the problem is higher up the chain than the Head Coach 🤷‍♂️

Ann oot

Random guy in

Random guy oot

Am I doing it right? 

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Ex defender as manager and defensive mindset is what you inevitably get!! Not all ex defenders have that game plan I may add but our most recent ones have unfortunately

Said it months ago it will be a disaster bringing him back

Wait until next season - bland, sideways, boring.... repeat etc

Need new board and new management for next season 

This is nothing to do with today - I’ve been banging this drum for months 

best in the land

This 

Going backwards with bringing back neilson was a mistake. 

Levein mark2. 

Stendal would have at least changed thing's and been more exciting to watch. 

Just fed up with watching boring football for this long. 

Just now, Whatever said:

Couldn’t beat 10 man Hamilton at Home. Kilmarnock schooled us at home. St Johnstone easily beat us. A shocking home derby performance. He took us to the foot of the table. Need I mention Paisley? Avdijad, Marcel Langer? Joel Perrera?

Aye 3rd place was in the ****in bag under the unemployable fraud that is Saniel Stendel.

You’re a ****in nut job.

Got us to a semi final with Leveins pish players, saw berra for what he is and that isn't a football player that's for sure, with they teeth of his you would think he had been playing rugby or hockey, binned mulraney and saw him for the fraud he was, told both whelan and Naismith they had to train full time, as under levein they were allowed to train two days a week, with exercises at home 

Some example that is to the youth players eh 🤔, guy came into a complete and utter shitshow. 

Before you go opening your mouth anymore, I suggest you tread carefully 👍

37 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

He's gone Full Levein. 

In Robbie world passing the ball across the back four then crossing out of play equates to 3/4 goals

The rest of us are obviously doing it wrong😡

We were a total mess last season, it was always very optimistic to think we'd have all our problems fixed in the first few weeks of this season. It's going to take some time, we're going to have some bad performances along the way. It would be good to see us settling into a more effective attacking style that can open up teams, but it's going to take some time, I suspect.

165 minutes against bottom of the Champoinship Alloa and could not score ONE goal.

When we search for the reasons why, we only have to turn our eyes to one person. The Imposter of a Manager Robbie Neilson.

Despite his rhetoric about passing the ball sideways, that is what we did for 165 minutes of eye bleeding football. The Buck stops with him, (Although to hear hime speak you would not think so)

The signs have been ominous for sometime, which some dismissed as diddy games. Now we face a a very real threat of not making it out of this league. Robbie Neilson is to blame certainly, but the woman who appointed him must take her share. Her lack of decisiveness last season has cost us dear.

26 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Robbie oot!

Next guy in. 

Next guy oot! 

Another guy in

Another guy oot! 

Back to back away defeats to Dunfermline & Alloa does tend to bring that kind of pressure though. 

Not to mention the performances! 

2 minutes ago, Whatever said:

What part is wrong?

Like Bongo, he’s just another arsehole that, in his own words, has been banging the same drum for months.

Another who offered zero praise after the semi.

Robbie got plenty praise after the semi and now rightly he should be taking plenty flak and tbh every fan should be on the same page with it.

thats an absolutely horrendous result today and anyone that says different or tries to defend it knows feck all about football imo.

that wasn’t a weak team we put out there today!! That was pretty much 8 or 9 of our starting 11 

11 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Said it months ago it will be a disaster bringing him back

Wait until next season - bland, sideways, boring.... repeat etc

Need new board and new management for next season 

This is nothing to do with today - I’ve been banging this drum for months 

Next season? The revolution will not be televised, the revolution is here. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )