• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

He loves a good squabble, the same as the rest of us. 

True. 

We all love a good moan.

colinmaroon
8 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Nothing better than moaning about thread then contributing to it.

You can add me to that list!

Bit like War and Peace with no real war and certainly no peace so, in brief, a load of boring, repetitive words.  

Senseless speculation!!!

Edited by colinmaroon

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, colinmaroon said:

You can add me to that list!

Bit like War and Peace with no real war and certainly no peace so, in brief, a load of boring, repetitive words.

👍

It will be back to dormant once the Euros start. That’s if Scotland can scrape a team together ! If not, blame Robbie !

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, cheetah said:

Reckon it will have been closer to £500 than £1M

At lowest 3-4K a week, four year deal, signing on fee, agents fee etc. I’m not sure I want to know the actual amount.

11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

At lowest 3-4K a week, four year deal, signing on fee, agents fee etc. I’m not sure I want to know the actual amount.

I’m the same. The money the club has mismanaged and squandered is disgusting. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’m the same. The money the club has mismanaged and squandered is disgusting. 

It is indeed. But enough of this negativity spamming up the threads 😜

Edited by Pasquale for King

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It is indeed. But enough of this negativity spamming up the threads 😜

Exactly. Next season YAY!!! YIPPEE!!! Etc etc. 

Edited by GinRummy

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Aww thanks for taking time out of your day to tell me that. It's made my day

Hahahahaha 👍🏽👏🏾

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Exactly. Next season YAY!!! YIPPEE!!! Etc etc. 

Watch the video, a real PHM would 😭

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Watch the video, a real PHM would 😭

Seen it. I have to say I really liked it. Wee escape from reality. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Seen it. I have to say I really liked it. Wee escape from reality. 

The peering in through the window of the closed Diggers was weird, seems to have done the job though. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

The peering in through the window of the closed Diggers was weird, seems to have done the job though. 

If you had known you could have been peering out at the same time. 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

If you had known you could have been peering out at the same time. 

I would’ve let them in 😆

On 26/05/2021 at 17:33, frankblack said:

Here's a wee tune to hopefully cheer you up...

:verysmug:

****KING GLORIOUS. 

siegementality
15 hours ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Oh god it’s back. If ever a thread deserved to gently slide out of existence it’s this one. And for almost a week it was dormant. But then late one night some buffoon scrawls through several pages to find it, posts a comment which says nothing of substance but is a blatant trolling effort and off we go again. It’s all been said, on both sides. 

523C67DA-D6C6-4592-BCC6-9B8D69EB2E51.jpeg

siegementality
4 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

He's clearly going nowhere in the foreseeable future so the thread is pointless.

So people’s wish to see him punted is pointless just because it’s not going to happen (at the moment). So what do you suggest? Everyone who wants change just gets on with it? or are people still allowed to express a view?

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

He's clearly going nowhere in the foreseeable future so the thread is pointless.

:Shoosh:

This thread shouldn't disappear because our marketing team pulled off a blinder with the season ticket promo vid. 

The concerns alot of us have expressed here haven't changed. 

I hope come November, we're flying high in the league playing positive and entertaining football. I'll eat all the humble pie going if we are. 

Bongo 1874
On 02/06/2021 at 13:24, Smith's right boot said:

I think we need this guy in charge. 

Flair 

Excitment 

Passion 

Fun

Charisima 

unnamed (4).jpg

Is that not Robbie?. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Bongo 1874
2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Sounds like your hero who took us down. 🙈

I'll get my 🎣 out here, if you are a true Hearts supporter did we get relegated which would mean stendel took us down, or in hindsight what any reasonable supporter would say, were we unfairly demoted due to a global health crisis, and weren't given the chance to show we could stay up, cause the last time I checked the Scottish Premiership is 38 games long, and as much as i hate they blue CU**S if you are going to win anything, at least do it the right way, don't accept a title because it's handed to you, you don't see gold medals being handed out because you were leading half the way in a 100m sprint, no you get that gold medal if you finish 1st, over the winning line on merit. 

But then again its Stendels fault, right...... 🤔

Yep I mean stendels an embarrassment, you are 100% correct mate, I mean getting unfairly demoted by a decision outwith our hands is far more embarrassing, than say getting papped out the cup by Alloa and the giants that are Brora Rangers. 

Come back when Robbie can beat the rangers that are now, not when the have top up my pension miller playing for them , though i may be waiting a while because he can't even beat Brora Rangers 😂😂

To easy frank, Neeeexxxt!!! 😂😁

frankblack
2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I'll get my 🎣 out here, if you are a true Hearts supporter did we get relegated which would mean stendel took us down, or in hindsight what any reasonable supporter would say, were we unfairly demoted due to a global health crisis, and weren't given the chance to show we could stay up, cause the last time I checked the Scottish Premiership is 38 games long, and as much as i hate they blue CU**S if you are going to win anything, at least do it the right way, don't accept a title because it's handed to you, you don't see gold medals being handed out because you were leading half the way in a 100m sprint, no you get that gold medal if you finish 1st, over the winning line on merit. 

We got demoted for finishing bottom.  He actually made us worse.

But then again its Stendels fault, right...... 🤔

Yip.  Some obvious naivety about how to handle our situation, most notably continuing to play the hologram for numerous games more than he should have.

Yep I mean stendels an embarrassment, you are 100% correct mate, I mean getting unfairly demoted by a decision outwith our hands is far more embarrassing, than say getting papped out the cup by Alloa and the giants that are Brora Rangers. 

What result was more damaging for us financially between those cup defeats and the loss to St Mirren, with lockdown imminent, which could have saved us if he had approached it properly?

Come back when Robbie can beat the rangers that are now, not when the have top up my pension miller playing for them , though i may be waiting a while because he can't even beat Brora Rangers 😂😂

I think you will find Robbie has already beaten The Rangers/Sevco in both the Championship and Premiership.  We haven't faced them again since he returned, so your point is redundant.

I'd say winning the Championship with Sevco and the flumps finishing behind us was a bit more of an achievement than a fortunate cup win that ulimately gave us nothing.

To easy frank, Neeeexxxt!!! 😂😁

It was, your desperation shows.  Seethe on.

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Yip.  Some obvious naivety about how to handle our situation, most notably continuing to play the hologram for numerous games more than he should have.

What result was more damaging for us financially between those cup defeats and the loss to St Mirren, with lockdown imminent, which could have saved us if he had approached it properly?

I think you will find Robbie has already beaten The Rangers/Sevco in both the Championship and Premiership.  We haven't faced them again since he returned, so your point is redundant.

I'd say winning the Championship with Sevco and the flumps finishing behind us was a bit more of an achievement than a fortunate cup win that ulimately gave us nothing.

Sorry we weren't relagated? We were what? Cmon say it Frank louder!!!. 

What Was was more financially damaging none because big Jamesy boy, flashed the cash and is now on board. 

For someone that claims to love hearts you must of thought Ann was in the wrong by going with our legal case etc, she financially damaged us when she took that on eh. 

Again I really have to question you're mental being, I pointed out come back when Robbie can beat the rangers that are now, and you say that we'll duhhhh.... We all know that, but we all know he can't beat brora so 😂😂

frankblack
6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Sorry we weren't relagated? We were what? Cmon say it Frank louder!!!. 

We were demoted.  It wouldn't have happened if we hadn't finished bottom - something Stendel was entirely responsible for.

What Was was more financially damaging none because big Jamesy boy, flashed the cash and is now on board. 

A loss is a loss,  this means legal fees, lack of TV money, etc and we won't know the financial committment from benefactors before the AGM.

For someone that claims to love hearts you must of thought Ann was in the wrong by going with our legal case etc, she financially damaged us when she took that on eh. 

Again, if your idol had kept us up that wouldn't have been a consideration.

Again I really have to question you're mental being, I pointed out come back when Robbie can beat the rangers that are now, and you say that we'll duhhhh.... We all know that, but we all know he can't beat brora so 😂😂

So you think that result was more damaging than the St Mirren result? :facepalm:

giphy.gif

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

We were demoted.  It wouldn't have happened if we hadn't finished bottom - something Stendel was entirely responsible for.

A loss is a loss,  this means legal fees, lack of TV money, etc and we won't know the financial committment from benefactors before the AGM.

So you think that result was more damaging than the St Mirren result? :facepalm:

giphy.gif

No and funny Ann budge never, or why did she take on the legal case?. 

Can you answer that for me?. 

Last time I checked the Scottish Premiership plays 38 games a season?  How many did they play this season?. 

21 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Now Stendel’s good results were fortunate?   Was Neilson’s result v Brora unfortunate? 

frankblack
3 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Now Stendel’s good results were fortunate?   Was Neilson’s result v Brora unfortunate? 

Given how few good results Stendel managed, I think its fair to say that was the case.

Brora was a shocker, and I've said he should have gone for it at the time, but it was not as damaging as that St Mirren game, which demonstrated everything you needed to know that we had the wrong manager in place that couldn't cope with the Scottish game.

Bongo 1874
4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

How many league games are there in a season?. 

Stumped on that point as big James Anderson, is minted for cash. 

He couldn't keep us up, as we got demoted it was taken out of his hands 😂, unless you agree with what happened?. 

Deflect from original question, that was asked and try to move the goalposts. 

So you think that result was more damaging than the St Mirren result? :facepalm:yes because getting beat by St mirren, and then being demoted outwith our control, I can handle and it only furthers the point, the league is set up for both celtic and rangers. 

Getting put out the Scottish by Brora though and Alloa well 🤔

giphy.gif

frankblack

No and funny Ann budge never, or why did she take on the legal case?. 

Because Stendel's results led to our demotion.

Can you answer that for me?. 

Last time I checked the Scottish Premiership plays 38 games a season?  How many did they play this season?. 

The St Mirren game was win or bust.  Stendel didn't prepare us adequately and that is inexcusable.

frankblack
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Getting put out the Scottish by Brora though and Alloa well 🤔

giphy.gif

Repeating your points and making an arse of editing the post above doesn't make them any less irrelevant.

I've asked you time and time again to justify how that Brora result had a more significant impact than the St Mirren result.  Still awaiting your answer.

Bongo 1874
14 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Same people would of made Robbie a god even though Stendel got him to the semi? Something he has never done himself as a manager? 

Imagine if he had managed to win the cup honestly 😂 you couldn't make it up, big bad Danny Stendel, you bad man Daniel getting Robbie to that semi final, it's Daniels fault Robbie 💩 his pants first half against celtic too and the penalties. 

That's all big bad dirty dans fault. 

Yep dans fault he had Craig Gordon to keep us up 🙄

Honestly. 

Every single signing levein made was dans fault. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Special Agent Dale Cooper
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Same people would of made Robbie a god even though Stendel got him to the semi? Something he has never done himself as a manager? 

Imagine if he had managed to win the cup honestly 😂 you couldn't make it up, big bad Danny Stendel, you bad man Daniel getting Robbie to that final, it's Daniels fault Robbie 💩 his pants first half against celtic too and the penalties. 

Honestly. 

Probably the least coherent post in the history of Kickback.

Congratulations

frankblack
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Imagine if he had managed to win the cup honestly 😂 you couldn't make it up, big bad Danny Stendel, you bad man Daniel getting Robbie to that semi final, it's Daniels fault Robbie 💩 his pants first half against celtic too and the penalties. 

Honestly. 

I think you need to step outside and get some fresh air.

I can't think I've read as much nonsense since your Stendel thread.

Its clear you have no grasp whatsoever on what our priorities are and the first one is not getting relegated/demoted by finishing bottom.

frankblack
1 minute ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Congratulations

:spoton:

Bongo 1874
2 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Congratulations

Nope it's all Dan's fault don't you understand, I mean why should that guy be given the same treatment as Robbie or Craig he's not worthy of a pre season, and It is entirely fair to judge him on three months coming into a team that was on a downward spiral, yep that is Dan's fault. 

12 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Given how few good results Stendel managed, I think its fair to say that was the case.

Brora was a shocker, and I've said he should have gone for it at the time, but it was not as damaging as that St Mirren game, which demonstrated everything you needed to know that we had the wrong manager in place that couldn't cope with the Scottish game.

Neilson had a clean slate. Stendel came into a mess of a club with petulant players, underperforming players.  He had to change the culture of the club and some didn’t like it. 

It staggers me many fans fail to recognise this? Imagine walking into that in December and having that pressure with everyone and their dog with a microscope pointed in his direction. 

It’s done now but, without trying to offend anyone, the lack of understanding from many is alarming. 

Of course , he made mistakes but he changed the way we played in a short time. Certain individuals clearly started playing better, his positive tactics were too much for some but maybe he had to recognise this? I think he did as we changed to a longer game after trying to implement a faster passing game.  

I doubt many of his fellow managers in the game envied the task he had. Some players who have let the club down for long enough still remain or are maybe being (finally) shown the door now.  

Bongo 1874
6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I think you need to step outside and get some fresh air.

I can't think I've read as much nonsense since your Stendel thread.

Its clear you have no grasp whatsoever on what our priorities are and the first one is not getting relegated/demoted by finishing bottom.

Yep all Dan's fault again. 

Bongo 1874
21 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Because Stendel's results led to our demotion.

The St Mirren game was win or bust.  Stendel didn't prepare us adequately and that is inexcusable.

Yeah Ann took on the legal case because of Stendel, not because her and thousands of other supporters, thought it was unfair for us to be demoted. 

Yeah you are right fella. 

frankblack
3 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Neilson had a clean slate. Stendel came into a mess of a club with petulant players, underperforming players.  He had to change the culture of the club and some didn’t like it. 

It staggers me many fans fail to recognise this? Imagine walking into that in December and having that pressure with everyone and their dog with a microscope pointed in his direction. 

It’s done now but, without trying to offend anyone, the lack of understanding from many is alarming. 

Of course , he made mistakes but he changed the way we played in a short time. Certain individuals clearly started playing better, his positive tactics were too much for some but maybe he had to recognise this? I think he did as we changed to a longer game after trying to implement a faster passing game.  

I doubt many of his fellow managers in the game envied the task he had. Some players who have let the club down for long enough still remain or are maybe being (finally) shown the door now.  

He did get a transfer window to bring in his own players and they were not good enough on the whole.

I get what you are saying about trying to change the style of play, but that was perhaps naive given we needed to stabalise and avoid being reckless in our approach.  You could drive a bus through our defence with his attempts to make us more attacking.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

I was very much team stendel, he got the benefit of the doubt all the way until the St Mirren game. That was when I started re-evaluating what I'd seen.

For sure it was a challenging position to come into but he failed to balance his ideals with pragmatism and failed to get anything out of the team for that massive game.

Having said that, for me he should have had more time, I really do think a manager should get 2 seasons except in extreme circumstances, but the decision was taken and I move on to supporting the next Hearts manager. I'd still be vaguely supportive of Stendel if it wasn't for the massively irritating campaign trying to convince us that the guy can fly.

He made a bit of an arse of it but TBH I can forgive that to an extent, I expect that from managers until they find their feet in a role and get to shape things how they want properly. I don't think he was a massive failure, but I'm not having that he was amazing either (not you, you know who!)

frankblack
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yeah Ann took on the legal case because of Stendel, not because her and thousands of other supporters, thought it was unfair for us to be demoted. 

Yeah you are right fella. 

How many times have you replied while ignoring the key point that the court case was a result of the demotion Stendel landed us in.