Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

4 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Un-****ing believable. 

Mods should just ban some folk from this website full stop. Total lunatics. 

100% 👍

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

2 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

And how did Aberdeen score 2 and we only scored 1 when we had the 1 first? 

It happens in football.  Shock horror

Diadora Van Basten
13 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

That's his style. Doesn't look to create a storm externally. Says standards not good enough, effectively. Bland but true. And I'm not a great fan. I think.he works hard but there are plenty posters bemused at who, for instance, is given responsibility for set pieces, never mind their abysmal threat rate.

I kind of feel v Livingston we had the formation and the players to play it. Since then we have had to change players but the formation remains the same. There seems little to suggest the players coming in have had much instruction as none of them have managed pass marks in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

:facepalm:

Anyway, back on the topic of Robbie Oot - can anyone suggest a realistic alternative manager ? One we could afford, one who would actually want to come to Hearts, and one who isn't just a lucky dip gamble (like Robbie was ) ?

3 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

Livingston had no energy against us ffs could you no see it when did we go and dominate a game after them

Dundee and St Johnstone. Controlled both defensive errors cost us. 

Also your doing a good job of getting your post count up tonight 

20 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

We lost points today from a winning position explain how we ended up with no points

These are small but those are far away! - Album on Imgur

Malinga the Swinga
12 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

Didn't realise it was so strange for team to  score 2 after conceding the first. 

They scored two goals after we scored one goal because they scored with two efforts on goal, whilst after scoring the first goal, we didn't score another.

If this is too complicated for you, maybe ask your carer to explain it with your crayons.

9 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Anyway, back on the topic of Robbie Oot - can anyone suggest a realistic alternative manager ? One we could afford, one who would actually want to come to Hearts, and one who isn't just a lucky dip gamble (like Robbie was ) ?

I think its more of a discussion about the shape, personnel and tactics. Plenty scope, there. Can you explain what we'd all consider unlikely candidates for dead ball delivery being deliverers of dead balls? Its stuff like this that is so important and we see it over and over again. 

Edited by Riccarton3

TerribleTrio2017
11 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Why don't we ask the guy who is bringing all these players in? 

1 minute ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

Against St Johnstone or Dundee

If you hit return on your keyboard a couple of times it’ll let you start a new paragraph in the same post. Just saves you starting a new post ever time. Then hit done and then submit reply. 

11 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Apparently one poster wants Joe Savage to take over as manager.... :rofl:

19 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Robbie wasn't a lucky dip gamble ffs, maybe first time round but we knew exactly what we might be getting this time and so far he is delivering.

4 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

I think its more of a discussion about the shape, personnel and tactics. Plenty scope, there. Can you explain what we'd all consider unlikely candidates for dead ball delivery being deliverers of dead balls? Its stuff like this that is so important and we see it over and over again. 

For some folk on here though, it really is about Robbie Oot - but with no mention of who would  be a safe  bet to come in and coach the players better (and who we could afford) ?

FWIW, I agree with the point you're making with your example of free kicks & corners.   Apart from Kingsley having a direct pot at goal from a free kick, we're woeful at getting any advantage from them and corners.   Smith is hopeless at crossing & shooting (good at moving into space for a pass though).    It should be a strongpoint for wingers, but neither GMS, McKay nor Gino have shown any particular ability in delivering accurate crosses this season.       It's little wonder some folk are calling for Jamie W to get a run in the team now.

6 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Robbie wasn't a lucky dip gamble ffs, maybe first time round but we knew exactly what we might be getting this time and so far he is delivering.

Calm doon - it was his appointment in 2014 I was referring to as a lucky dip gamble !!  Thankfully it worked out.

1 minute ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

How many goals lost by corners or free kicks????? 

How many of your players tested positive for Covid before kick-off? 🤔

10 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

For some folk on here though, it really is about Robbie Oot - but with no mention of who would  be a safe  bet to come in and coach the players better (and who we could afford) ?

FWIW, I agree with the point you're making with your example of free kicks & corners.   Apart from Kingsley having a direct pot at goal from a free kick, we're woeful at getting any advantage from them and corners.   Smith is hopeless at crossing & shooting (good at moving into space for a pass though).    It should be a strongpoint for wingers, but neither GMS, McKay nor Gino have shown any particular ability in delivering accurate crosses this season.       It's little wonder some folk are calling for Jamie W to get a run in the team now.

Be as well putting  Kingsley on all dead balls. (May) offer most whip and accuracy re length and direction on a consistent basis. The others do well just to make contact with the ball once they swing their foot back. 

Edited by Riccarton3

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, TerribleTrio2017 said:

Wear my heart on my sleeve want Neilson gon can do much better 

Your trying too hard. Have you worked out how the score was 2-1 yet?

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

How many goals lost by corners or free kicks????? 

If you are such a fan, you would know this already.

2 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

Do you remember what happened last time folk like you got their way?

We were second in the league when he left and was all downhill from there.

The Grim Reaper
28 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Apparently one poster wants Joe Savage to take over as manager.... :rofl:

If you were forced to get rid of one from the club, who would you let go?

I won’t expect a response. 

12 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

Imagine we employed a good manager with this squad.