Irving - signs for SK Austria Klagenfurt ( updated )

wattie exploited

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Bongo 1874

• A_A wehatethehibs

• sadj

sandylejambo
3 hours ago, sadj said:

If you havent seen worse performances between 73 and this season you def havent been watching.

Undefeated 🙈 Jesus ****

Anyway all the usual sad shite aside. How has an Irving thread become a Neilson is shit , Hearts are shit , Derek McInnes is a better manager thread.

Anyone got any update on the sctual topic of the thread , Irving and what hes doing? I read hes at preseason training with us. Does he have a squad number as they’ll have been handed out too

I went to almost every game in the 70s, and I never saw the lack of effort that I witnessed in the games against Brora and Queen of the south, or the ineptitude against Alloa in the League cup. As for Irvine, he was one of the reason we where shit with his lack of effort, at times he could have played with his best suit on and not got it dirty.

1 hour ago, ramrod said:

What date do the mods come back in to pre season training ?  this thread is miles off topic 

Agreed.  There are threads about RN.

"Irving get him signed".  

Thank you.

alwaysthereinspirit

“Hearts fans (my @$$) hoping he fails for the simple pleasure of giving us all I TOLD YOU SO.

Weirdos. Go back to Leith.

37 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

“Hearts fans (my @$$) hoping he fails for the simple pleasure of giving us all I TOLD YOU SO.

Weirdos. Go back to Leith.

Who, Irving?  Hoping he will fail and be in the Championship in Scotland soon enough?

alwaysthereinspirit
5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Who, Irving?  Hoping he will fail and be in the Championship in Scotland soon enough?

My bad. I thought it was another Neilson thread. They usually are. No matter the thread title.

16 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

My bad. I thought it was another Neilson thread. They usually are. No matter the thread title.

No it's about Irving, a young jambo living the dream that posters are taking great delight in proclaiming he is shite and won't make it.  

SomethingAboutObua

Any rumours on where Irving's going? Hopefully we don't drop our agreement on tbe development fee too low

5 hours ago, lou said:

I thought they were insinuating Sandylejambo was Hibs 

Absolutely no chance of that! Trust me.

3 hours ago, sandylejambo said:

I went to almost every game in the 70s, and I never saw the lack of effort that I witnessed in the games against Brora and Queen of the south, or the ineptitude against Alloa in the League cup. As for Irvine, he was one of the reason we where shit with his lack of effort, at times he could have played with his best suit on and not got it dirty.

Edited by Wilson

10 minutes ago, Wilson said:

You must have missed a game at Brockville when a Hearts team, including some revered players, conspired through lack of effort, to get a manager (Joe Jordan ) sacked.  Six nil FFS.

5 hours ago, Wilson said:

You must have missed a game at Brockville when a Hearts team, including some revered players, conspired through lack of effort, to get a manager (Joe Jordan ) sacked.  Six nil FFS.

This was nae fun, either. 

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

This was nae fun, either. 

I mind that one, and was also at that Falkirk game.

One of my bosses was a Jags fan and he took great pleasure sticking the boot in over it... :(

6 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Surprised a week after the deadline for the contact to be accepted, that there has been nothing said.

Maybe our offer is still on the table.

16 hours ago, Last Laff said:

I've said lots on this thread regarding Irving.  He's stalled on development the past year but I would blame the people coaching and managing on that more than anything.  Very little players ever improve when joining us these days and especially under Neilson.  

What happens with very big players or even average size ones?

Edited by JamboAl

1 minute ago, Chaps said:

Typical kickback going off tangent and turning it into a RN bashing.

**** off back to the Neilson out thread.

Its the usual headbangers going round in circles with their negative drivel.   If they aren't going to support the club then they should go find something else to do with their time.

4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Its the usual headbangers going round in circles with their negative drivel.   If they aren't going to support the club then they should go find something else to do with their time.

Precisely.

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

What happens with very big players or even average size ones?

Oh you joker you :lol: 

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Precisely.

2 hours ago, Chaps said:

Typical kickback going off tangent and turning it into a RN bashing.

**** off back to the Neilson out thread.

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Any news on Irving guys?

1 minute ago, mhall37 said:

I will say it again,he is going to Germany.

Thats three times now. Andy , Irving and he are all going to Germany. Do you understand jkb , you say it once people go 🤷🏻‍♂️👍🏻 , twice people go 🤷🏻‍♂️👍🏻, three times funnily enough same reaction. 

11 minutes ago, mhall37 said:

Well, if he is then get the deal done and get him outa Tynie. The coaches (i use the tern loosely) need to get ready for pre-season preparations with players who will be here. What's the hold-up? 

28 minutes ago, mhall37 said:

Would be a great move for him. He’ll learn much more about the technical side of the game in Germany. 

38 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Well, if he is then get the deal done and get him outa Tynie. The coaches (i use the tern loosely) need to get ready for pre-season preparations with players who will be here. What's the hold-up? 

Aye Damour needs a massage. 

pennyjambo22
2 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Would be a great move for him. He’ll learn much more about the technical side of the game in Germany. 

Like kicking the ball with both feet🤔

3 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Aye Damour needs a massage. 

Maybe we could waive the development fee if they take him too... 🤔

RustyRightPeg

Strange move but one that might work for him. Living in Munich, and playing a more possession based style over there should suit him down to the ground. 

Club get a fee, good luck to him. 

Glamorgan Jambo

Start a sweep on who he will sign for in January. I'll go with Livingston.

presume this is a short term move to get round most of the compensation.

Berra than you
1 minute ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Start a sweep on who he will sign for in January. I'll go with Livingston.

presume this is a short term move to get round most of the compensation.

Think his agent has links to German football. Iirc, Marcus Godihno made a similar move, same agent.

kingantti1874

Bizarre move. German third tier will be filled with cloggers just like the championship. 

I understand that maybe we didn’t do enough but the German third tier? Agent filling his head with utter shite 

Good luck to him, anyone being overly negative clearly is jealous of a young lad trying to better himself or doesn't understand the desire to try new experiences and cultures in general....its easy to see who is pissed off with their lot and decisions in life on this thread alone...

Good luck son 👌👍

How unhappy was 20 yo Andy Irving at Tynecastle to consider leaving his boyhood club and his family to move to 3rd tier German football 

or how much a money grabbing b’stsrd is his agent, giving him advice like that.

Irving will be back in the UK (at a lower level than Hearts ) by this time next year 

8 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Think his agent has links to German football. Iirc, Marcus Godihno made a similar move, same agent.

I'm sure most of his agents clients play in Germany so it makes sense him moving to Germany

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Irving - signs for SK Austria Klagenfurt ( updated )