January transfer window ( Now closed )

kingantti1874

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Odd signing to remain in the Championship. Oh, well.

:greggy:

Not really......he’s back at the level at which he’s been at for the longest period, played most matches and scored most goals.

He’s a championship player and will remain so for a long time 😊

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

They're certainly going for it. Gordon Strachan ploughing his own money in or what. 

I dunno. But something doesn't add up.

So, we still looking for a defender and midfielder?

A centre half and maybe a hatchet man in the middle, subtle and streetwise. BRELLIER

Bit strange they  have no money but all of a sudden signings you would not expect looks like another administration on the horizon tic-toc for Dundee

Edited by j1964m

Guest ToqueJambo
9 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

I dunno. But something doesn't add up.

We still don't know what made Helms change his vote. But we can guess.

9 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

We only play Dundee one more time. He got 18 goals in the Championship in 14/15. Didn't get him anywhere except another two years in the championship. Suspect it might be the same this time, without the 18 goals.

Yes we only play Dundee one more time but he could score goals to convert their draws into wins.

1 minute ago, j1964m said:

Bit strange they  have no money but all of a sudden signings you would not expect looks like another administration on the horizon tic-toc for Dundee

Bank loan from Celtic?

2 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

That backhander from changing their vote.

January window rather than pre season. 

What else seems concrete re their vote change? No one can make sense of it. I like a conspiracy..

54 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

I know it’ll have been asked and answered before but I’ve missed it - did/do we have business interruption insurance?

I think there are different types but sure we would have heard it we had

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

What else seems concrete re their vote change? No one can make sense of it. I like a conspiracy..

If, as Helms did, you keep all the discussions you had between voting no and voting yes private that means you've something to hide. There's no other reason to keep quiet.

4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

If, as Helms did, you keep all the discussions you had between voting no and voting yes private that means you've something to hide. There's no other reason to keep quiet.

One player on loan, John. More would be too obvious. But January window let's some time pass, for the air to settle.......we need this. It's only the beginning.

Ok.

LarrysRightFoot
6 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I think there are different types but sure we would have heard it we had

Seems like the type of thing Ann would have had. We are in a very fortunate position even if we don’t/didn’t but would have helped regardless.

13 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Porteous. I just don't get this at all. And its not because he plays for them. He is awful.

Edited by Riccarton3

19 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Let the dust settle and bung them in January 😏

5 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Porteous. I just don't get this at all. And its not because he plays for them. He is awful.

It’s unbelievable money for porteous as you say he is absolutely horrendous

Berra than you
Just now, Swanny17 said:

This screams to me of Hibs actively touting their players. Must be desperate for cash....

Was just thinking this. Does that Kenny Millar that was at the sun not work for Hibs now? Could be planting the story

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Let the dust settle and bung them in January 😏

What else is there? A championship team during covid. No fans. Provide the decisive vote and no one can see why? Until now.

2 minutes ago, Kyle1874 said:

It’s unbelievable money for porteous as you say he is absolutely horrendous

Madrid will be in for Hanlon before the window slams shut.

2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Rumour out to bed!

McPake is like a 12 year old playing FM. Cummings is the guy who goes out with the fat ugly girl just to get close to her hot friend.

13 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Madness if Hibs reject those offers, especially Porteous 

A million quid for Porteous 😏

Actually unbelievable. 

7 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

This screams to me of Hibs actively touting their players. Must be desperate for cash...

Hibs do get these Muppets to sign longer contracts, don't they? We seem to have ours run down. 

If these chumps are being touted, Paterson should have gone for about 5 million for us had we had him tied up and touted like these grim examples

Edited by Riccarton3

5 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

McPake is like a 12 year old playing FM. Cummings is the guy who goes out with the fat ugly girl just to get close to her hot friend.

When's he going to realise that shite hand tat is shite.

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Splurging their way to oblivion. Carry on.

Think they can see their neighbours may not see it through the summer so finishing second could be an automatic promotion rather than play-offs.  They could also be pretty confident of seeing off Yogi’s lot  in the play-offs. 

Neil Dongcaster
4 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Hibs do get these Muppets to sign longer contracts, don't they? We seem to have ours run down. 

If these chumps are being touted, Paterson should have gone for about 5 million for us had we had him tied up and touted like these grim examples

Paterson has failed though so history probably dictates that he really wasn’t a £5m player or even a £1m player.

1 minute ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Paterson has failed though so history probably dictates that he really wasn’t a £5m player or even a £1m player.

Incredibly harsh. He's not failed, he's contributed at all clubs and scored some important goals. His only downfall has been not nailing down a position.

We'd all take him back at hearts in a second, be it right back, midfield or a physical forward.

I wouldn't call scoring in the prem and continuing his career in the championship failing. I would call heading to league 1 scoring once every 6 months and then returning to play your football in Dundee, failing. 😉👍

41 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Yes we only play Dundee one more time but he could score goals to convert their draws into wins.

I don’t understand how Jason Cummings can cause fear within any Hearts fan. Guy was finished years ago. 

Nucky Thompson

How has he failed :lol: He's a £5m player at least if that's the fees being quoted for those hobo tramps

1 minute ago, Alan_R said:

Incredibly harsh. He's not failed, he's contributed at all clubs and scored some important goals. His only downfall has been not nailing down a position.

We'd all take him back at hearts in a second, be it right back, midfield or a physical forward.

Yup in a heartbeat and look forward to his return 💪

jamboinglasgow

Hibs should bite off Birmingham and Millwalls hands for those offers. After Nisbit scoring so many early on in the season he has only scored 3 in the last 13 games, so getting 10x what paid in August is a no brainer. Porteous is alright but heavily hyped so getting 7 figures would be good.

25 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Madness if Hibs reject those offers, especially Porteous 

You’d think Dunfermline would have a sell on but as you say they’d be mad to reject these offers if true 

One player getting worse by the week and the other they have had for 6 months  

6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think they can see their neighbours may not see it through the summer so finishing second could be an automatic promotion rather than play-offs.  They could also be pretty confident of seeing off Yogi’s lot  in the play-offs. 

I'd like to see, County relegated, scumdee beat st midden in the playoffs then watch them get relegated next season along with Hamilton 👌

6 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

In comparison to Porteous. If that ***** is worth 1m, Paterson in the scenario is worth 5 times it.

5 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Paterson has hardly failed though, has he. 

He will have a far better career that Nisbet or Porteous that's for sure. 

9 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

When's he going to realise that shite hand tat is shite.

Never he would need a functioning brain for that to happen

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

I don’t understand how Jason Cummings can cause fear within any Hearts fan. Guy was finished years ago. 

Maybe because he was a thorn in our side the last time he played in Scotland.

I don't think he's finished at 25, probably needed a move back home to kick start his career 

4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

How has he failed :lol: He's a £5m player at least if that's the fees being quoted for those hobo tramps

He was a £500k player a few months ago. 

Neil Dongcaster
5 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

I wouldn't call scoring in the prem and continuing his career in the championship failing. I would call heading to league 1 scoring once every 6 months and then returning to play your football in Dundee, failing. 😉👍

Nade scored in the prem too.

Anyway, who are Dundee offloading to allow these signings? No one? PL has been generous.

McMullen, Cummings, plus midfielder, plus loan from beginning.

I think JN has negotiated a fluid arrangement

• davemclaren changed the title to January transfer window ( Now closed )