• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

13 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

He will score a few. 

If he does, he'll end up at a bottom 6 top flight team next season. 

Back to hibs then 🤔

11 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Dundee fancy taking over from United in the city.

We wont be stopped,  giving themselves a good play off position in a short season 

Both Dundee and Dundee Utd are living beyond their means. Not sure which of them will go bust first.

Guest ToqueJambo
41 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Dundee sign their 6th first team striker. Someone should tell them just signing loads of striker doesn't mean you win things.

Love the fact that they are being forced to sign so many players to challenge when if they hadn't changed their vote they could have been looking at a much easier path to promotion without spending so much money on players to try to challenge us.

Why weren't Dundee fans completely up in arms about their owner voting to hand their rivals a title, stop the payoffs that could have seen them promoted last season and make it harder to get promoted this season?

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

Both Dundee and Dundee Utd are living beyond their means. Not sure which of them will go bust first.

The ideal scenario is they both do at the same time, then they merge and reform as Dundee Kickers or whatever name their American owners come up with and then that club goes bust too.

I’ve actually been pleasantly surprised how little ‘Cumdog’ chat there’s been this window. I guess we’ll find out if he’s going to “bang in the goals” in this league now.

With any luck one of the Raith hatchet men will do a job on Charlie Adam at the weekend then Dundee are goosed 😁

Edited by neilnunb

Let's be honest, if we chuck away a 7 point lead (assuming Dundee win their game in hand) in this league then we don't deserve to go up.

I'm aware Dunfermline could be just 6pts behind.

Edited by neilnunb

25 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

You sound scared of Dundee....

Grow a set.

Settle down you :rofl:

They just pumped us, and have just strengthened their squad. I think its a fair assesment to think we need to get this wrapped up asap because Adam will create chances for him.

Not scared of any club and fairly certain we will hammer them the next time we play them.

Henry. Henry.
9 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Has he been playing regularly?

Nope.   6 league starts.   No league goals for Shrewsbury in just over a year.  

1 hour ago, Fraggle said:

Thank Christ for that, hopefully that puts to bed all the chat on here every transfer window. Surprised he's not holding that chronically shite tattoo to his face. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bazzas right boot
38 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Maybe at some point we'll work out how Charlie Adam has actually weakened Dundee. 

👏👏

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Back to hibs then 🤔

😉

If they replicate thier last 8 games or so they'll be meeting Dundee in the play off. 

He'll then stay with Dundee 👍

Bazzas right boot
56 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Some signing to be fair. Adam will supply him with chances. 

We need to put this shit league to bed asap.

Last week it was Raith who were gunning for us. Folk had them beat us again then Dundee and going top. 

Before that Dunfermline were Brazil. 

I'm losing track of all our rivals! 

Guest ToqueJambo
21 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Settle down you :rofl:

They just pumped us, and have just strengthened their squad. I think its a fair assesment to think we need to get this wrapped up asap because Adam will create chances for him.

Not scared of any club and fairly certain we will hammer them the next time we play them.

They didn't exactly pump us. They played well and we played badly but the difference was they took their chances and we didn't as we both created the same number of chances, and they had a fair bit of help from the ref. That boy should have been off at the start of the game.

Edited by ToqueJambo

21 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Cummings will do well there, might get them the play off final.

And blast over the bar in the penalty shootout 🤣

Cummings is a scumbag. Wrecked a flat down south. No way is this ending well 🤣🤣
he will likely lose the plot and milk them dry. They must be pissing money out. Just like Ross county and their tink neighbours Utd. All good. Tick Tock

Edited by 1971fozzy

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Agent Robbo will take points of all these scum clubs

I think he might get sacked soon Tbh. 

Needs wins. 

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

he will likely lose the plot and milk them dry. They must be pissing money out. Just like Ross county and their tink neighbours Utd. All good. Tick Tock

Him and McGowan are a car crash waiting to happen

jamboinglasgow
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Last week it was Raith who were gunning for us. Folk had them beat us again then Dundee and going top. 

Its one thing, for all of our three losses against our closest rivals this season, there is not one stand out between the 3 who is also having a strong season. Dundee have matched us for points in the last 6 games, but that has been our worse run of six games this season. Dunfermline started strongly then have fallen apart after beating us. Raith also started well, then had a dip and are doing ok in the last few games.

I don't know if it's been mentioned but Connor McLennan signed a new deal with Aberdeen so another one to score of list of "rumoured" targets

7 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Him and McGowan are a car crash waiting to happen

At least they’ll be able to trace McGowan to the crash through his tag. 

Under the floodlight
9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We are the best team in the league , our main rivals have beaten us once, then dropped points immediately after, no doubt thinking their top dogs. Hearts respond after every setback and I would rather have the quality we've brought in than any of their signings.

LarrysRightFoot
1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

they recently got some insurance money for business interruption plus the sg money

I know it’ll have been asked and answered before but I’ve missed it - did/do we have business interruption insurance?

10 hours ago, Guess The Crowd said:

First record I ever remember! Christmas 1968. 

Same for me, along with We all live in a yellow submarine 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

I know it’ll have been asked and answered before but I’ve missed it - did/do we have business interruption insurance?

Hes called James 

:verysmug:

Neil Dongcaster
8 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

I believe we did yes.

13 minutes ago, Under the floodlight said:

We are the best team in the league , our main rivals have beaten us once, then dropped points immediately after, no doubt thinking their top dogs. Hearts respond after every setback and I would rather have the quality we've brought in than any of their signings.

We are having too many setbacks though. Not too win the league which we should do but because we should be way better than the other teams in this league on the squads we have. 
I expected us to lose no more than 3 games in this league but we have lost that already and played less than half the season. 

26 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

That tattoo on his hand is absolutely chronic patter. 

Hope the hamster that pulls the levers in his head is happy at dens

Cummings level is the championship but only if there are not strong defences he's untouchable at Easter road but a waste of space everywhere else welcome back to the level you belong to

Guest ToqueJambo
12 minutes ago, Under the floodlight said:

Nine pts clear after 13 games doesn't lie. For comparison, in their 3rd season in the championship (arguably weaker than this one) Hibs were just 1 point ahead at the top after 13 games and just 6 ahead of Morton in 3rd.

In 2015/16 Rangers with all their millions spent on their Championship team were just 5 ahead of Hibs at the top and 9 ahead of Falkirk in 3rd.

Under the floodlight
2 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

We are having too many setbacks though. Not too win the league which we should do but because we should be way better than the other teams in this league on the squads we have. 
I expected us to lose no more than 3 games in this league but we have lost that already and played less than half the season. 

Yeah , complacency is our enemy, we need to have a blend of youth and experience, we haven't done well with to many older players. Losing three games is disappointing but we have to put those behind us. The other teams in the league hate us as much as we hate them so I would expect a scrap every game.

Bring it on!

6 minutes ago, Under the floodlight said:

Yeah , complacency is our enemy, we need to have a blend of youth and experience, we haven't done well with to many older players. Losing three games is disappointing but we have to put those behind us. The other teams in the league hate us as much as we hate them so I would expect a scrap every game.

Bring it on!

We may have lost 3 which is not great but have not wasted any further points with draws. 

Edited by Riccarton3

45 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

He is a total scumbag - unfortunately he loves a goal against Hearts.

Under the floodlight
7 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

We may have lost 3 which is not great but have not wasted any further points with draws. 

Good point.

2 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Something stinks re Dundee

They're certainly going for it. Gordon Strachan ploughing his own money in or what. 

Under the floodlight
12 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Nine pts clear after 13 games doesn't lie. For comparison, in their 3rd season in the championship (arguably weaker than this one) Hibs were just 1 point ahead at the top after 13 games and just 6 ahead of Morton in 3rd.

In 2015/16 Rangers with all their millions spent on their Championship team were just 5 ahead of Hibs at the top and 9 ahead of Falkirk in 3rd.

Spot on

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

We only play Dundee one more time. He got 18 goals in the Championship in 14/15. Didn't get him anywhere except another two years in the championship. Suspect it might be the same this time, without the 18 goals.

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Well, he’ll only get one more chance this season.  He’s a perfect fit for Scumdee. A low life that will fit in well in that shithole of a city.

• davemclaren changed the title to January transfer window ( Now closed )