Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

He was a £500k player a few months ago. 

That's why I find it hard to believe the fees quoted for those 2 muppets.

Maybe 200k for Nisbet, but I wouldn't take the other clown for free

8 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Nade scored in the prem too.

Wtf who mentioned Nade 😂😂? I'm not saying CP is worth £5m but I wouldn't say he failed down there either

Hibs receive seven-figure bids for Easter Road heroes Ryan Porteous and Kevin Nisbet | Edinburgh News (scotsman.com)

The offer from English Championship side Millwall for Porteous is believed to be worth over £1 million, while Birmingham City have tested the club’s resolve with a £2 million offer for Nisbet.

Just find it hard to accept that clubs have such high valuations for both players but that's opinions for you

Can't see those bids or similar being turned down in todays world of Covid..mind you Dunfermline have a sell on clause for Nisbet

Edited by CJGJ

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Hibs receive seven-figure bids for Easter Road heroes Ryan Porteous and Kevin Nisbet | Edinburgh News (scotsman.com)

The offer from English Championship side Millwall for Porteous is believed to be worth over £1 million, while Birmingham City have tested the club’s resolve with a £2 million offer for Nisbet.

"Easter Road heroes" :rofl:

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Wow,    just.....wow!    Both bids are surprising to me. 

Just now, BigAlim said:

"Easter Road heroes" :rofl:

😂 Classic "heroes" that'll be cos of all the cups they've won and finals they've reached recently... 😁

5 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Just find it hard to accept that clubs have such high valuations for both players but that's opinions for you

Can't see those bids or similar being turned down in todays world of Covid..mind you Dunfermline have a sell on clause for Nisbet

Proceeds straight to a bank in Panama I suspect. Less the 20% to the Pars 

3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Proceeds straight to a bank in Panama I suspect. Less the 20% to the Pars 

Yep.

I'd imagine Ron the Con will pay the wages due to appease them and hoover the rest.

They'll cash in on Nisbet and try and get Griffiths back. Their zombie horde will lap it all up.

Edited by neilnunb

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Unreal bids.. Nisbet is nothing special.. Porteous is a joke 

If it's real they'd be stupid to turn it down

41 minutes ago, theshed said:

You’d think Dunfermline would have a sell on but as you say they’d be mad to reject these offers if true 

One player getting worse by the week and the other they have had for 6 months  

30% I remember hearing at the time. Not entirely sure though. 

39 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Surprised there's not been a flood of bids in for Boyle aka the Leith Messi...

🙄

Liverpool could do with Halkett. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
10 hours ago, Dayman said:

We already have a system that does all this. I think catapult is the brand we use, as does the whole of the EPL I think. 

Nope, we don’t. Catapult provides the data that Zone 7 uses.

3 minutes ago, bajthejambo said:

Griffiths started and scored for Celtic last night. He's probably on upwards of £12,000 a week too.

Try 25k

3 million for two distinctly bang average SPL mid table players. Hibs should thanking them for their service and waving cheerio for that money. Daylight robbery. 

Celtic, Hibs and Dundee, is this the transfer thread for trolls just making a point of **** all

Edited by BelgeJambo

1 hour ago, Riccarton3 said:

Hibs do get these Muppets to sign longer contracts, don't they? We seem to have ours run down. 

If these chumps are being touted, Paterson should have gone for about 5 million for us had we had him tied up and touted like these grim examples

Like Damour and Martin, you mean?

2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Like Damour and Martin, you mean?

Ffs Yeah, that's my point

Edited by Riccarton3

11 minutes ago, bajthejambo said:

Griffiths started and scored for Celtic last night. He's probably on upwards of £12,000 a week too.

Next Celtic manager won’t want him though. They will be happy to give him a pay-off to get rid. 

1 hour ago, Riccarton3 said:

Madrid will be in for Hanlon before the window slams shut.

Only if they don't get the European elite's #1 target lewis Stevenson first

Hibs PR working overtime, me thinks. Players getting punted to save money but let's tell everyone it's for big bucks. Hey we can't reinvest because of COVID situation. American counts his cash. No wonder Dempster bailed. 

When Hibs last sold off their family silver they went into a terminal decline that ended with a journeyman side and relegation. Can see that happening again. 😋

WheatfieldWarrior
22 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Liverpool could do with Halkett. 

We can't let him go, we might need him as cover if Barcelona come in for Popescu. 

2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

When Hibs last sold off their family silver they went into a terminal decline that ended with a journeyman side and relegation. Can see that happening again. 😋

Oblivion this time unfortunately. Teams that fail now won't be coming back. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Rather than clubs going bust, opposite seems to be happening. 

Assuming a fair amount is saved on matchday operations versus easy money on a shit streaming service 

Neil Dongcaster
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Assuming a fair amount is saved on matchday operations versus easy money on a shit streaming service 

:cornette:

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

No fans is the way forward. Hasn't it been refreshing not to hear the rebel song book at the away grounds? Just the rustle of the ball in the Celtic net

Dont care who signs for any other club, we have AG, noticed on dot net a Blackpool based hibby said he will score goals for us, that's praise.

On 27/01/2021 at 00:09, Jamboj1 said:

For anyone interested, asked about wighton hearts ideally want to keep him till summer for depth but I believe he has a couple offers with a longer term deal which will be difficult for us to stop that from happening especially in this financial state. If he does go it’s unlikely there will be a replacement brought in 

Neilson mentioning tonight that wighton wants to go to have contract safety 👍🏻

13 minutes ago, biffy said:

Another contract offer been made to Irving 

I assume by us!!! Good news and hopefully it will be satisfactory.

10 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Neilson mentioning tonight that wighton wants to go to have contract safety 👍🏻

Anymore news on the transfer front for us?

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

That's why I find it hard to believe the fees quoted for those 2 muppets.

Maybe 200k for Nisbet, but I wouldn't take the other clown for free

Birmingham fans seem to think they don't have £2m to spend as they're skint. Doubt it would be full amount up front. And Dunfermline will be due a share I think. 

If the vermin are financially sound they would be better holding out for a better offer. Del Ron will want his cut too whenever Nesbit moves on.

11 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

Birmingham fans seem to think they don't have £2m to spend as they're skint. Doubt it would be full amount up front. And Dunfermline will be due a share I think. 

If the vermin are financially sound they would be better holding out for a better offer. Del Ron will want his cut too whenever Nesbit moves on.

Don’t know what’s going on tonight,Birmingham have apparently tabled a £2mil bid for Sam Cosgrove👀

12 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

Also being quoted that they're bidding £2m for Cosgrove at Aberdeen so must be the same cash- can't be after both I'd have thought.

9 minutes ago, Pagey said:

Also being quoted that they're bidding £2m for Cosgrove at Aberdeen so must be the same cash- can't be after both I'd have thought.

Cosgrove would be a good English Championship work horse. Poor man's Chris Wood though. 

Craig Wighton is another out of contract come June and Arbroath are keen to take the striker on loan from Hearts.

But Neilson revealed that the former Dundee starlet has been speaking to various clubs about a longer term switch in order to avoid any uncertainty at the end of the season.

“We’ll wait and see, and if he can get something sorted then he’ll go with our best wishes. If not, he’ll stay with the group because he has been a key member of the squad this season.”

3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

I don’t understand how Jason Cummings can cause fear within any Hearts fan. Guy was finished years ago. 

No fear - but he will score goals in the Championship.

WheatfieldWarrior
2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

3 million for two distinctly bang average SPL mid table players. Hibs should thanking them for their service and waving cheerio for that money. Daylight robbery. 

£3M in sales will hand a tidy war chest of £50 to Jack Ross for a summer rebuild.

• davemclaren changed the title to January transfer window ( Now closed )