No self respect / backbone

Selkirkhmfc1874

Leveins Battalion
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

As a grown up I pay little heed to 'social media'.

The evening news might well be running a story. Are they claiming the "majority" of Hearts fans are pissed off though?

Or is that just hyperbole posted on here with no foundation?

Maybe time to grow up some more and modernise,social media is one of the most powerfull platforms and one which our rivals excell in from a PR viewpoint.

Go and read the content and make your own mind up,or alternatively stick your fingers in your ears and pretend everything in ok.👌

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

11 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Open your eyes,its all over every social media platform.. 

In fact the EEN are running a story about how pissed off Hearts fans are.

Think you are the empty vessel chief.

No he’s just a typical JKB apologist for the Club!

Whatever way you look at it this was a massive PR cock up by Neilson and Budge!

been here before
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Maybe time to grow up some more and modernise,social media is one of the most powerfull platforms and one which our rivals excell in from a PR viewpoint.

Go and read the content and make your own mind up,or alternatively stick your fingers in your ears and pretend everything in ok.👌

Im not pretending its ok. Im simply asking what this 'majority of supporters' is based on.

It seems the answer is Twitter and the Evening News.

6 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Only Hearts lasted until the Hearts supporters poured there money into the club with FOH monthly subs at record levels 2 months in a row , 11.500+ season tickets sold , strips selling well and the restaurants , bar etc doing well apparantly.

The decision to loan zlamal to st lie down is a smack in the face to the Hearts supporters yet again and once again demonstrates the powers that be inside Tynecastle don't give a flowing fcuk about us and only use logos like Only Hearts to suit there agenda which was to avoid alot more criticism after last seasons shambles and to sell season tickets , strips and various other things !! I'm absolutely disgusted that the decision makers within Tynecastle are once again showing total disregard for the very supporters who pump in excess of 150k into the club on a monthly basis and at every stage have backed the football club. SHAME ON THEM

100% spot on.

Ann thinks that being nice to other teams, means they will be nice to us.  It's the opposite.  They see us as weak.

Ann never learns.  

Leveins Battalion
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Im not pretending its ok. Im simply asking what this 'majority of supporters' is based on.

It seems the answer is Twitter and the Evening News.

Twitter,EEN,Facebook and JKB by the looks of it.

Geez 5 minutes till I check ****.

No going to lie here but looking at it there is a lot of fans saying this is a disgrace but it’s the same fans who were also saying we won’t be boycotting it’s petty. 

1 minute ago, Rods said:

No going to lie here but looking at it there is a lot of fans saying this is a disgrace but it’s the same fans who were also saying we won’t be boycotting it’s petty. 

That’s rather strange tbh. 

Leveins Battalion
2 minutes ago, Rods said:

Rods this is just stupid.

Fans wont boycott games purely because we love Hearts,its like a drug.

However surely you can see that the way St Midden have treated us and what we have done today is a disgrace and a kick in the balls to us?

29 minutes ago, been here before said:

Based on what?

The same few empty vessels on here?

🙈

5 minutes ago, Rods said:

Eh? 😳

been here before
5 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Twitter,EEN,Facebook and JKB by the looks of it.

Geez 5 minutes till I check ****.

Fire up a link to the Evening News I could read would you?

I dont subscribe so cant get the articles that easily. Be interesting to see them claim its the majority.

8 minutes ago, Yoda said:

100% spot on.

Ann thinks that being nice to other teams, means they will be nice to us.  It's the opposite.  They see us as weak.

Ann never learns.  

Surely she has learned from the raw shafting she received from other Clubs that condemned us down to the Championship.......well maybe not!

It’s nailed on that Bobby will bring Covid back from that cesspit into our squad.

Nailed on.

IMO it’s gross negligence on our part allowing this - nothing to do with the general despair of helping that pissy shitty team out.

Edited by Jammy T

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Fire up a link to the Evening News I could read would you?

I dont subscribe so cant get the articles that easily. Be interesting to see them claim its the majority.

What does it matter?

Theres over 270 comments on FB and Twitter,that is a huge number of disgruntled fans.

Fans that pissed off they are threatening to pull the plug on their FOH contributions.

Go and have a look yourself before posting pish and asking others to provide evidence.Fans like you are part of the problem.

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

What does it matter?

Theres over 270 comments on FB and Twitter,that is a huge number of disgruntled fans.

Fans that pissed off they are threatening to pull the plug on their FOH contributions.

Go and have a look yourself before posting pish and asking others to provide evidence.Fans like you are part of the problem.

Well said. 👍

Rods this is just stupid.

Fans wont boycott games purely because we love Hearts,its like a drug.

However surely you can see that the way St Midden have treated us and what we have done today is a disgrace and a kick in the balls to us?

So Zlamal and the club can’t help out another club who have directly asked for our help? But folk are willing to give their hard earned cash to these clubs. The Zlamal thing has backfired no doubt and it’s a long line of **** ups by the club but the fans also need to set the standard. 

been here before

What does it matter?

It matters because you claimed the fact that its in the Evening News somehow means its the majority of fans.

Having just read the aritcle they dont seem to make that claim.

So whats it based on?

And just incase you're struggling the "over 270 comments" even if made by 270 differet people is not 'a majority' :lol:

Edited by been here before

Doctor FinnBarr
12 minutes ago, Rods said:

Boycotting whit? Shop? Restaurant? 1874 bar? Certainly not be Tynie, we'll not be back this season anyhow.

Leveins Battalion

It matters because you claimed the fact that its in the Evening News somehow means its the majority of fans.

Having just read the aritcle they dont seem to make that claim.

So whats it based on?

You are hard work like,its made the city newspaper that Hearts fans have reacted with fury regarding Zlamal.

Whether that's 1,100 ,10,000 is ****ing irrelevant.

Hearts fans are pissed off at our club and our board.

Again go and look at the official HMFC Facebook or Twitter and gauge it for yourself.

Leveins Battalion

So Zlamal and the club can’t help out another club who have directly asked for our help? But folk are willing to give their hard earned cash to these clubs. The Zlamal thing has backfired no doubt and it’s a long line of **** ups by the club but the fans also need to set the standard. 

Fans don't see going to away games as helping other clubs,they see it as supporting Hearts because Only Hearts matter to us.

been here before
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

You are hard work like,its made the city newspaper that Hearts fans have reacted with fury regarding Zlamal.

Again go and look at the official HMFC Facebook or Twitter and gauge it for yourself.

Its utterly relevent if the claim is its the majority.

Im working under the assumption you know what a majority is.

After everything we have been through it is a bewildering and plain ****ing disgraceful decision.

We should be giving "these" clubs completely **** all.

Especially if they are begging for help.

**** them all.

Edited by Lovecraft

Leveins Battalion

Its utterly relevent if the claim is its the majority.

Im working under the assumption you know what a majority is.

Go and research yourself.

Your boring me now.

3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I am not denying it’s a mess up by the club and agree there is a strong feeling amongst supporters. Just saying that strong feeling did not seem so relevant a few weeks ago when people were talking about boycotts 

been here before

Go and research yourself.

Your boring me now.

:rofl:

Righto...

Are you off to find out what majority means?

Just a quick note on the begging bit. See a few weeks ago we were desperate for a game I bet we asked a lot of teams for a game. Who ended up giving us that much needed friendly? Maybe just maybe the bridge building was started by them and the bobby deal was just reciprocal. 

11 minutes ago, Rods said:

moaning about Bobby but happy to give your own cash to these clubs. 

Loaning Zamal to scumbags who shafted us is a disgrace.

Not boycotting games due fans love for Hearts is understandable.

Doctor FinnBarr
3 minutes ago, Rods said:

Just a quick note on the begging bit. See a few weeks ago we were desperate for a game I bet we asked a lot of teams for a game. Who ended up giving us that much needed friendly? Maybe just maybe the bridge building was started by them and the bobby deal was just reciprocal. 

Thats a decent point TBH, still don't agree with the club riding roughshod over the fans feelings though.

6 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Only Hearts lasted until the Hearts supporters poured there money into the club with FOH monthly subs at record levels 2 months in a row , 11.500+ season tickets sold , strips selling well and the restaurants , bar etc doing well apparantly.

The decision to loan zlamal to st lie down is a smack in the face to the Hearts supporters yet again and once again demonstrates the powers that be inside Tynecastle don't give a flowing fcuk about us and only use logos like Only Hearts to suit there agenda which was to avoid alot more criticism after last seasons shambles and to sell season tickets , strips and various other things !! I'm absolutely disgusted that the decision makers within Tynecastle are once again showing total disregard for the very supporters who pump in excess of 150k into the club on a monthly basis and at every stage have backed the football club. SHAME ON THEM

As a St.Mirren supporter from Selkirk I am pissing my pants at your greetin since 85....we could have sent you John Obika in return to show no hard feelings.....enjoy the Championship 🔴

gorgie rd eh11
52 minutes ago, been here before said:

Based on what?

The same few empty vessels on here?

😄 I'm sure "grown up" like you can work it out.

Bridge building with feckin St Mirren!!

What has our Club become!! 😖

Seriously, in a couple of weeks I won't even remember this happened.  Don't think we should have done it but all toys still lodged in cot.

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

You've used "petty" twice in the one post, and I disagree with you.

If there's one thing the Club should have learned this year it's that Scottish football is a dog-eat-dog world, where the only thing that most Scottish clubs care about is self-interest.  And self-interest is their number one priority, even if it means inflecting unnecessary and avoidable pain on Hearts..  St. Mirren not only subscribes to that approach, they were one of the ones who led the charge against Hearts.

Recognising the selfish environment that we exist in, and acting in our own self-interest, isn't petty, it's realistic.  We should not to anything to help a competitor, and St. Mirren is a competitor of ours.  Helping them in any way is like bringing tea and biscuits to a gun fight.

Spot on ML. 

It appears that everyone involved with this club is aware that we're swimming with sharks - apart from the Board, who want to "play nice" with the rest of the SPFL. 

Where has that got us to date? 

Totally shafted & expelled into a Division that's not even sure to start, never mind finish. 

been here before
5 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

😄 I'm sure "grown up" like you can work it out.

I thought I had but it seems its based on not being in the Evening News, a few hundred comments on facebook and twatter and 1,100 (but the numbers are irrelevant) being the majority of Hearts fans.

A bit of a mystery really.

7 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

As a St.Mirren fan from Selkirk I am pissing myself at your greetin since 85...we should have sent you John Obika in return to.show no hard feelings...Enjoy the Championship....COYS 🔴

11 minutes ago, Rods said:

Aye, the bridge building was started by them? 

#Heartbreaker in a game between St Mirren & Hibs. 

Don't be so naive. 

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Bridge building with feckin St Mirren!!

What has our Club become!! 😖

So your saying we should not take much needed friendlies? your saying don’t loan our players to these clubs? but you are saying put 50 or 60k in their pockets? 

30 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

What does it matter?

Very well said LB.

Just now, iainmac said:

Aye, the bridge building was started by them? 

#Heartbreaker in a game between St Mirren & Hibs. 

Don't be so naive. 

Speaking of naive do you not think that was aimed knowing the Hibs fans would eat it up They absolutely did eat it up it’s more a reflection on Hibs fans than St Mirren marketing department. 

23 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

You really can't gauge anything based on 1000odd comments. Social media only shows a very small snapshot of opinion, especially for a football team of our size, and typically its always going to be the ones unhappy who are the loudest even if they're in the minority. For every 1000 unhappy comments there could 2000 people who didn't comment because they don't particularly care we loaned out Bobby.

2 minutes ago, Rods said:

Speaking of naive do you not think that was aimed knowing the Hibs fans would eat it up They absolutely did eat it up it’s more a reflection on Hibs fans than St Mirren marketing department. 

But yet they deleted it, why do you think that was? 

Bridge building my arse. 

Cardiff Hearts

Club / Budge / Board cock up #1342

Insult to fans. Kow towding to these Paisley peasants. 

To top it, Bobby has stinker and their good start maintained. 

Hope you are pleased Mrs Budge, cos no one else is.

been here before
1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

You really can't gauge anything based on 1000odd comments. Social media only shows a very small snapshot of opinion, especially for a football team of our size, and typically its always going to be the ones unhappy who are the loudest even if they're in the minority. For every 1000 unhappy comments there could 2000 people who didn't comment because they don't particularly care we loaned out Bobby.

You really shouldnt have to explain that. The fact you do speaks volumes... and not about you.

Probably makes you "part of the problem", whatever he thinks that might be,  though.

9 minutes ago, Rods said:

So your saying we should not take much needed friendlies? your saying don’t loan our players to these clubs? but you are saying put 50 or 60k in their pockets? 

You’re drumming out the same old guff - it has already been explained to you that some fans are died in the wool supporters that can’t stay away from Hearts games due to their love for their team. As such boycotting games is just not an option for them!

Cosying up to the likes of St Mirren, a club who have slagged off Hearts on numerous occasions recently and voted us down, is an option that is a PR disaster at a time when the Club are virtually begging fans for their support and money!

Edited by Thomaso