*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Sportsound discussing the Killie and St Mirren punishments but not one has mentioned Celtic and Aberdeen got off virtually Scot free 

cowards

I suppose the difference is that the Celtic and Aberdeen ones were players outwith control of the club but the St Mirren one certainly was club not applying controls correctly. 

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, jimbojambo said:

Jonathan Sutherland though would rather talk about how disappointing Hearts have been. 

What's your issue with that? He's fit in perfectly on here...

August Landmesser

Quiet day at Ainslie Park, City 4-1 up after 18mins! 4-2 now...

Edit: 5-2!

Edited by August Landmesser

Guest ToqueJambo
57 minutes ago, hmfc_steve said:

Awful to watch ... slow industrial hoofball ... where to begin ...spose we take the points .. that's it

"Slow hoofball"? That's a new one.

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, hmfc_steve said:

Awful to watch ... slow industrial hoofball ... where to begin ...spose we take the points .. that's it

sorry that’s absolute shit, save the criticism for when we deserve it.. 

15 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Jack Dross no happy that Well have gained 6 points due to covid - if Well beat them this weekend the anal collapse could be on

Ftfy

manaliveits105
5 hours ago, hmfc_steve said:

That's hubz though ay  

22 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

That game is on BBC Alba today.   If MW win I'll be watching it :sweeet:

I stumbled on the second half while flicking through the channels. It was dreadful stuff but lifted when Lewis Stevenson passed the ball out for a throw in to motherwell. Never change Lewis, never change 🤣

Motherwell scored a good goal wrongly disallowed first half when they were dominant.

Hibs picked them off second half when they gradually fell out of the game. 

22 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I just had a quick look at the Rangers - Ross County game. Just in time to see Connor Randall’s entry for miss of the season.  

Aye bad one, wont be dancing in the streets of Ross tonight 🙂, take yer medicine.

4-0 lol

Edited by Harry Potter

manaliveits105

Take that Mcgregor ya feckin Dingwall bumpkin 

hope the glesca polis have filled their water cannons if ceptic slip up today

1 minute ago, Boy Daniel said:

I find it nauseating listening to the gimps on BBC Sports waxing lyrical about The Rangers. 

Turn it aff, i avoid sportscene now, waste o tv space.

1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

Turn it aff, i avoid sportscene now, waste o tv space.

I was daft enough to listen to the last 15 mins on the radio. I’ll never learn🤮

5 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

I was daft enough to listen to the last 15 mins on the radio. I’ll never learn🤮

🙂, easy done.

It's the bogus continuity claim that they will be on 55 that I can't abide. RIFC trading as Rangers are a new club that started life in the fourth tier with appropriated titles gifted by Regan from a deceased entity. 

I never listen to BBC Radio Scotland football coverage or Sportsound at all.  I don't watch Sportscene at all, well, unless Hearts are on it.

I cancelled Sky Sports and, because I have Sky Q, I can watch 3 min highlights of EPL,

EFL and SPFL games but normally never bother with SPFL highlights.  However, just having watched the Hearts game yesterday and also the extended highlights, our highlights were better than most of the highlights from the SPFL.

Also, while having said I want anyone to stop celtic this year and, sadly, as Scottish football has reverted to the pre-2012 status quo, The Rangers are the only team who can do it and so I am pleased (?) that they are making that more likely.  However, it doesn't lessen my distaste of the Bigot Brothers for the blood-sucking monstrosity that they are.  I just feel more revulsion towards Celtic for what happened earlier this year.

20 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

It's the bogus continuity claim that they will be on 55 that I can't abide. RIFC trading as Rangers are a new club that started life in the fourth tier with appropriated titles gifted by Regan from a deceased entity. 

Are they registered under the same name with the sfa post liquidation? Would that not clear this up?  Surely if they are now registered under a different name it's a different team? 

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Potential ban here for me , maybe you should  look at other supporters who were to concerned with Rangers than their own team they are now protesting about how poor their team are ( to late ) . Get focused on HMFC  and and cheer them back to SPL were they belong .

59 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

I never listen to BBC Radio Scotland football coverage or Sportsound at all.  I don't watch Sportscene at all, well, unless Hearts are on it.

I cancelled Sky Sports and, because I have Sky Q, I can watch 3 min highlights of EPL,

EFL and SPFL games but normally never bother with SPFL highlights.  However, just having watched the Hearts game yesterday and also the extended highlights, our highlights were better than most of the highlights from the SPFL.

Also, while having said I want anyone to stop celtic this year and, sadly, as Scottish football has reverted to the pre-2012 status quo, The Rangers are the only team who can do it and so I am pleased (?) that they are making that more likely.  However, it doesn't lessen my distaste of the Bigot Brothers for the blood-sucking monstrosity that they are.  I just feel more revulsion towards Celtic for what happened earlier this year.

Never listened to Sportsound or watched Sportscene since our expulsion. I watch live games on BBC if they involve Hearts. 

Hoping there's no 10 in a row , they will always have 8.8 in a row though they won it fair and square in a vote by spivs and  pimps in the Hampden boardroom.

29 minutes ago, Largo said:

Potential ban here for me , maybe you should  look at other supporters who were to concerned with Rangers than their own team they are now protesting about how poor their team are ( to late ) . Get focused on HMFC  and and cheer them back to SPL were they belong .

You're still hurting your club died. Good. 

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

St Johnstone reach halftime level.

Halfway to more protests 😁

Mon St J. Want to see those barriers mounted! 😄

I take it Chick Young is currently talking about the difference in resources between Celtic and St Johnstone, just as he was doing so yesterday when talking about Hearts and Morton?

Baldy wee Fud.

5 minutes ago, Whatever said:

I take it Chick Young is currently talking about the difference in resources between Celtic and St Johnstone, just as he was doing so yesterday when talking about Hearts and Morton?

Baldy wee Fud.

man is a fraud, can't even honestly admit to what team he supports.

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Poetry. 

Italian Lambretta

I really hope someone at Hearts have watched how Ross County and now St Johnstone are easily dealing with the rebel scum

30 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Mon St J. Want to see those barriers mounted! 😄

We could really do with Celtic squeezing this one. We need Lennon in place for the cup final.

6 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

We could really do with Celtic squeezing this one. We need Lennon in place for the cup final.

Yep, they'll up their game, even under John Kennedy to show that it was Lennon that was the problem.

Clearly nobody, even Scott Brown, busting a gut to save him. He must be for the chop surely.