Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Rangers will win it, unless of course they prioritise European football then unfortunately in that scenario you'd put Hibs in there with a chance. 

The Rangers have never won a trophy (forget the Petrofarce Cup). 

This is heaven for them. 

3 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

I'm sending psychic vibes to the Biscuit Tin BoardroomMalky McKay.... Malky McKay....

😆

PS Send nudes. 

alwaysthereinspirit
47 minutes ago, Sertse said:

What's the likelihood that septic keep popcorn teeth until the final?

I really hope they do, the more discontent they have the better.

They could show up after we kick off and they’d still hammer us.

Right now we couldn’t beat an egg.

We have not one player that can lift this bunch of professional football imposters.

Not ripping them a new one second half Tuesday gave them belief for yesterday that they weren’t that far behind us.

Embarrassing.

Celtic won’t make that mistake with us.

4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Time up for Lennon sadly.

You have to admire their social distancing.

The Celtic board can no longer ignore this. 

Lennon will get his jitters, if hasnt been given them already.

WoolfordsHearts
7 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

You have to admire their social distancing.

The Celtic board can no longer ignore this. 

Lennon will get his jitters, if hasnt been given them already.

If covid doesn't nail that tim bellend with the shorts on,hypothermia will.

23 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Rangers 1 up already

'salright, Super Salmon will score,, :rolleyes5:

From an immaculate Morrison cross. 

🥅

Edited by HMFC01

Apart from Tavernier, Barisic and maybe Arfield that is Rangers second string side.

Still good enough to beat anyone. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Just now, Neil Dongcaster said:

Wish we had similar scenes when we are pish. We might not be so dugshite.

There were protests...Levein's loyalists said it was just kids. These Celtic fans look younger.

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Apart from Tavernier, Barisic and maybe Arfield that is Rangers second string side.

Still good enough to beat anyone. 

They should win this cup.

Neil Dongcaster
3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

There were protests...Levein's loyalists said it was just kids. These Celtic fans look younger.

Far far far too late. 

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Rangers will win it, unless of course they prioritise European football then unfortunately in that scenario you'd put Hibs in there with a chance. 

image.png.0cb9acab3194fc1b78b23a340c5069f1.png

21 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Meanwhile the SPFL is whining about no crowds at matches. 😅

Indeed because any football fan can be trusted to social distance in their tens nevermind their thousands

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

Indeed because any football fan can be trusted to social distance in their tens nevermind their thousands

NS - " Neil, here's a wee video clip of one of your member clubs'  supporters . Love, Nicola.

PS I've still no' seen your epidemiology study for a fans return. On its way , mebbes" ?

Hackney Hearts
1 hour ago, lsimp77 said:

People wanting Lennon to still be in a job by the cup final as if they won’t batter us regardless. Two teams both soft as shite, the difference is they actually have good players. 

I'm going to be controversial here and suggest we have better players than Ross County - who didn't seem to have much trouble disposing of Lennon's Celtic today.

It's how the players perform on the day - if it's the standard of the 6-2 Dundee game, or (parts of) the Hibs semi, then we have a chance against a disunited Celtic team. We didn't have better players than now in the 2019 final and still competed well - because we rose to the occasion. That's the horrific thing, there are some games where we don't seem to care as much, which is unforgivable.

13 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

I'm going to be controversial here and suggest we have better players than Ross County - who didn't seem to have much trouble disposing of Lennon's Celtic today.

It's how the players perform on the day - if it's the standard of the 6-2 Dundee game, or (parts of) the Hibs semi, then we have a chance against a disunited Celtic team. We didn't have better players than now in the 2019 final and still competed well - because we rose to the occasion. That's the horrific thing, there are some games where we don't seem to care as much, which is unforgivable.

You missed yesterday's game? It's a bummer but there is no chance now that Lennon will be there on the 20th. The team will be trying to impress a new manager sadly...

Hackney Hearts
Just now, Spellczech said:

You missed yesterday's game? 

No, sadly I didn't. That's the sort of horrific performance I was referring to when I said "games where we don't seem to care as much, which is unforgivable".

We will play better in the cup final (couldn't be much worse tbf!), but I agree, Celtic will unfortunately be going all out to show their new boss what they can do.

5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

You missed yesterday's game? It's a bummer but there is no chance now that Lennon will be there on the 20th. The team will be trying to impress a new manager sadly...

They'll have a new manager by then probably 

28 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

WE supposedly have better players (lots of "internationals" ) than anything we've faced this season and yet performances have generally been very poor.

In terms of expectations - I feel worse now than I did  going to the finals in 76  & 96 - and that is saying something. 

NaturalOrder74

Can’t believe they’ve chucked away a good ten year advantage over rangers 2.0 already 😂 wouldn’t have cared so much but enjoying the meltdown after their summer behaviour hopefully he can somehow keep a job till the final although not looking like there’s much hope now 

43 minutes ago, sadj said:

That is mental , Glasgow on lockdown for a whiley longer then

scum, utter scum, because they 're out of the diddy cup too

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

That be great. Protest outside Celtic park as we speak 😆

82316AB6-FA76-4A8E-A8BF-DD4F49958F5A.jpeg

Brilliant. I actually read this in Fat Tony’s voice 

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Usually the way it goes. I remember our players doing it to get Joe Jordan sacked. 

I really don't see how he can survive this and the natives are clearly restless and after blood.

By the way I've more chance of being the next Pope than they have of getting Señor Pochettino.

Jonno,oops sorry,your holiness. Any chance you could have a word with the big man and get the Hearts players to grow some balls,please. Thanks.