*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Sevco get out of jail again and the red tops suck on Morelos like a fat wee jubblie. Will be sad when they all go bust like Rangers.

Doubt they will go bust mate 

• Replies 63.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Morelos gets a yellow for jumping into the crowd, Should that not be a red, or does my memory play up again?

It's a stupid rule TBH, I can see no problem in a player celebrating with his OWN!! support. FWIW it does not bother me if a player of the opposition does it against us.

3 hours ago, micole said:

It's a stupid rule TBH, I can see no problem in a player celebrating with his OWN!! support. FWIW it does not bother me if a player of the opposition does it against us.

I don't know that it is stupid. It's about emphasizing that a clear, but not physical barrier should be maintained between the playing area and the spectators which neither players or fans should cross at any time other than in circumstances of a serious threat to physical safety such as at Hillsborough or Bradford. It makes perfect sense to me.

32 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

I see the BBC are reporting Utd are level with us now. Funny we were never level with Hibs when it was goal difference.

Their heads are ******. Been through too much trauma as fans

HeartsandonlyHearts
On 24/10/2021 at 10:11, Tazio said:

If a picture paints a thousand words…

BFE6ACCF-9C3B-42D3-A8F7-F147DA41BEE7.jpeg

Wish they had the next photo which is the ref on his back celebrating another fine win for Newco

Ex member of the SaS

Surely it's against all the covid regs, but also if fans can get fined for going onto the pitch, surely jumping into the crowd is a similar indiscretion, as it can induce fan hysteria. No problem with players celebrating, but jumping the barriers is a yellow so this has to be a bigger card.

5 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Surely it's against all the covid regs, but also if fans can get fined for going onto the pitch, surely jumping into the crowd is a similar indiscretion, as it can induce fan hysteria. No problem with players celebrating, but jumping the barriers is a yellow so this has to be a bigger card.

I think both the Red and Yellow cards are the same size, so they can fit easily into the ref's pocket😉

Fitzroy Pointon

Those daft camera angles, terrible floodlights and no commentary reminds of how shite it was to watch football last season. 

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Harry Stone not in the squad again for Partick. He needs recalled in January.

Needs to go somewhere that he will get games, even if that's league 1 level tbh

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Harry Stone not in the squad again for Partick. He needs recalled in January.

Pretty sure its that he is injured.

Half times

All square at Motherwell, Livingston and St Johnstone.

Away teams leading at Dens Park, Easter Road, and Ibrox.

Walter Bishop

Rangers penalty is a disgrace. Blatant cheating, no other reason for it! Apparently Neil McCann and Craig Moore said it was never a pen on Rangers TV aswell. 

I think it is a penalty, if watched in full sequence, Bates is grappling and then tugs his shirt before barging in the back.  Similar to the one Devlin got against Motherwell. Its a penalty.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Jambo92 said:

I think it is a penalty, if watched in full sequence, Bates is grappling and then tugs his shirt before barging in the back.  Similar to the one Devlin got against Motherwell. Its a penalty.

Naw it isnae. 

Devlin's although soft  as well, was completely different too that decision. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Naw it isnae. 

Devlin's although soft  as well, was completely different too that decision. 

Don't get me wrong it's soft but its a penalty, poor defending from Bates, tugging a shirt of player who's broken the line of defence isn't the greatest idea.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Don't get me wrong it's soft but its a penalty, poor defending from Bates, tugging a shirt of player who's broken the line of defence isn't the greatest idea.

It's just not a penalty ever. 

They'd be a pk every corner or free kick. 

Shambles. 

Even my rangers supporting friend's are pissing themselves laughing. 

will-i-am-a-jambo
5 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

I haven't seen the incident but you have to ask the question, if that occurs at the other end of the park, do you think it will be given? I have my doubts. 

55 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Looks like the .netters have finally come to realisation that Nisbet is absolutely shite :rofl:

but…..but….. when Doidge comes back he will fly again 🤣🤣
Nisbett is bang average at best. 

Just now, Barack said:

Think Bates has been involved in every screw up in Aberdeen's defence since he arrived.

Dodged an Alec Baldwin bullet there.

:lol:

1 minute ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

I haven't seen the incident but you have to ask the question, if that occurs at the other end of the park, do you think it will be given? I have my doubts. 

yeah absolutely no doubt, it wouldn't have been given if it was in Rangers box.

Hibs fans dressed as seats again looking at the highlights. Lower sections in the home end are barely half full.

22 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Ate the one devlin himself said wasn’t a penalty 🤣 iv no watched it but using that pen as an example is not a good one.

Sevco player dived low to head the ball and barged into the Aberdeen boy. A pen per Faddy on Sportscene. Couldnae butt any heids with Shelly Rangers Tv Kerr on this sad night. 

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Christ on a bike. 

They announced the Dundee game yet on comes the Hearts...

:lol: another example of bbc incompetence 

7 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Hibs will be filling their pampers at the thought of playing Ross County at the weekend.

:rofl:

not wrong. Some of the RC goals were brilliant tbf.  Hibs will lose on Saturday. 5 in a row and then they still have Livingston (a) St Johnstone (a) and Sevco (h)

can see it being 8 losses in a row