*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

21 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

If that exact incident was at the other end to put Aberdeen 3-1 in 80 mins there is absolutely no way on earth he was giving it. 

But why no'?

• Replies 63.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kingantti1874
45 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

If that exact incident was at the other end to put Aberdeen 3-1 in 80 mins there is absolutely no way on earth he was giving it. 

Agreed.  People say the refs aren’t biased.. but every single thing that is in anyway debatable goes in their favour.

the aribo challenge, the strangling, Boyce offside and this Aberdeen pen.  

I won’t include the Porteous challenge as it was a straight red and he’s a dirty *******

6 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I'm not part of the club, just a fan.

I've no idea why they are doing this. Seems political gesticulating to me, else the threshold is so close it doesn't warrant the additional expense.

Sounds like you are defending something that must have been hugely embarrassing to you, as a fan.

Edited by JWL

4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Agreed.  People say the refs aren’t biased.. but every single thing that is in anyway debatable goes in their favour.

I won’t include the Porteous challenge as it was a straight red and he’s a dirty *******

clearly offside goal vs Motherwell, two footed lunge by Lundstum

5 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Its clear that there is a bias, the reasons though are not the fact that they're simply cheats or fixing.  Its done to intimidation, not only is it in the ground, but recent examples of home addresses being targeted, death threats, abuse via media both printed and social.  So its only natural that they will cave from time to time. 

The other factor is the repercussions, there's literally nothing will happen if they make a wrong decision by their bosses.

IveSeenTheLight
2 hours ago, JWL said:

Sounds like you are defending something that must have been hugely embarrassing to you, as a fan.

:wtfvlad:

9 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I've no idea why they are doing this. Seems political gesticulating to me, else the threshold is so close it doesn't warrant the additional expense.

Aye cause 3500 fans at St Johnstone indicates we’d only take enough to push you just over 10k or are your home fan gates down to 6500.

Not a chance its that its Lyle Lanley trying to make political points and all it does it make him look more of a walloper

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Even with your last point being correct if that is reversed he's not getting a red card. 

It would have been a booking. 

Thex"bias" still works even for that assault. 

Andy Davis pk sums it up, nothing has changed. 

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, sadj said:

No its def not 4 🤣 maybe 6

Aye, it was a joke...or meant to be. 

Like they've had the decisions of 5/6 home games in 4, the refs are that far up their their pipe.... Funny eh? 

Too subtle and if I'm being honest shite. 

I apologise for the waste of your time and mine. 

I feel ashamed. 

7 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

:wtfvlad:

You are fully aware of the situation but you have failed to criticize the club in any way. You have failed to acknowledge this this is hugely embarrassing to Aberdeen FC and makes the club out to be small minded and amateurish. Your guy was recently campaigning vociferously about getting as many fans back into stadiums as soon as possible but takes the decision to lock out up to 2k Hearts fans!! Tin Pot doesn't come close................that's WTF I'm on about. 

SectionDJambo

I read that Martindale at Livingston is insisting that he didn't use any abusive language, as alleged by the 4th official, which resulted in him getting sent off. If he has any witnesses that can back him up it could get interesting. 

He says he never abuses anyone. Now I know he has had a dubious past but he may very well be telling the truth. He says he was in the match officials' room after the game and asked the 4th official what abuse he heard him say. Seemingly, he couldn't tell Martindale what it was he had said to the referee that he heard. 

Likely outcome probably some kind of minimal censure as a quick closure to protect the official, rather than have a potential Dougie McDonald scenario again, where he was caught out being dishonest. Not that it kept him out for long. He's been back in a position of influence for a while now.

Seeing the pictures from Perth on Wednesday, how on earth was Davidson allowed to carry on the way he did when he was protesting about our goal? He never let up for a good few minutes.

20 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

In fairness, as a fan on a message board you are kind of expected to defend your club (or otherwise, if you wish).

2 hours ago, JWL said:

You are fully aware of the situation but you have failed to criticize the club in any way. You have failed to acknowledge this this is hugely embarrassing to Aberdeen FC and makes the club out to be small minded and amateurish. Your guy was recently campaigning vociferously about getting as many fans back into stadiums as soon as possible but takes the decision to lock out up to 2k Hearts fans!! Tin Pot doesn't come close................that's WTF I'm on about. 

Yep.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

I read that Martindale at Livingston is insisting that he didn't use any abusive language, as alleged by the 4th official, which resulted in him getting sent off. If he has any witnesses that can back him up it could get interesting. 

He says he never abuses anyone. Now I know he has had a dubious past but he may very well be telling the truth. He says he was in the match officials' room after the game and asked the 4th official what abuse he heard him say. Seemingly, he couldn't tell Martindale what it was he had said to the referee that he heard. 

Likely outcome probably some kind of minimal censure as a quick closure to protect the official, rather than have a potential Dougie McDonald scenario again, where he was caught out being dishonest. Not that it kept him out for long. He's been back in a position of influence for a while now.

Seeing the pictures from Perth on Wednesday, how on earth was Davidson allowed to carry on the way he did when he was protesting about our goal? He never let up for a good few minutes.

I noticed Martindale also said that he would "take his medicine on the chin "  😐

2 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Yup, noticed that too on their stream. The refs and officials are so inconsistent/incompetent.

54 minutes ago, sadj said:

**** me sideways with a bus wtaf 😑

My philosophy would be don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed.

On 28/10/2021 at 15:53, Rudy T said:

Anything that goes against a team containing Scott Brown I’m ok with.

😂😂😂👍🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

IveSeenTheLight
11 hours ago, JWL said:

I’m not fully aware of the situation and neither are you.

It is a bit embarrassing but I don’t know what the thought process is for it so it’s a waste of your time trying to make me make a comment on behalf of the club

9 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Davidson was complaining saying that beni fouled Crawford in the build up to our goal, I didn't see any foul, beni cleanly wins the ball from Crawford imo, he also claimed their was a handball which I didn't see either, he was definitely going mental for about 2/3 minutes afterwards, I've got to say that if that was Neilson I think he would have been sent off or at least booked.

22 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

I noticed Martindale also said that he would "take his medicine on the chin "  😐

A throwback to his prison days maybe.

:sweeet:

::troll::

1 minute ago, tazhearts said:

Surely Ross County should be awarded a 3 - 0 win.

Yeah I thought that's how it worked as well, other teams lost points no?

2 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

Hibernian's Scottish Premiership game at Ross County has been postponed because of positive Covid-19 tests within the Edinburgh club's squad.

Two first-team players tested positive in the latest round of testing just hours before kick-off on Saturday.

Hibs add in statement that: "They have been in close contact to a number of other players in the squad that travelled to Dingwall."

The number of players affected meant Hibs were "unable to field a team".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59102123

surely the testing should have had results before they travelled

1 minute ago, HMFC-1874 said:

only in cup games will the games be awarded 3-0

3 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

1 minute ago, HMFC-1874 said:

I think only if it was proved the team did something wrong to cause the cases. Otherwise game moved.

Hibs don't have enough players to compete in the fixture :laugh2:.   Two out with covid and an injury list of many.

They should sign more midfielders. 😁 

Maroon Sailor

They really are a bunch of charlatans.

Ross County have just pished on Dundee and these cretins have lost 4 on the bounce

Unable to field a team my arse

Edited by Maroon Sailor

2 minutes ago, dtgj said:

I think only if it was proved the team did something wrong to cause the cases. Otherwise game moved.

Ah okay yeah, cheers for clearing it up!

4 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Ross County have just pished on Dundee and these cretins have lost 4 on the bounce

i wonder if dross got them to use the fruit shoots to get the game off

Hopefully a 3/0 win for county 

The players who are positive will also miss next weekends game as think it’s still 10 days isolation so hopefully it’s 3 of their better players 

The Future's Maroon
4 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Sniff sniff, I smell shiiiiiite!!

Pin on Gif

🤣😂🤣

Didn’t realise the wee team were away from home today, very unusual for both Edinburgh teams to be playing away on a Saturday…

22 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Didn’t realise the wee team were away from home today, very unusual for both Edinburgh teams to be playing away on a Saturday…

Rugby at Murrayfield. 

Bazzas right boot

I wish covid would **** now Tbh. 

It will effect every team at one point. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

52 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Highly convenient for them. Form down the shitter and Ross County totally up for it.

Not buying this for a second. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Furious Styles said:

And take hibs with it. 

Hibs I can live with, unlike covid they aren't a threat to us.