*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

Pasquale for King

Dodgy foul for their first goal and a laughable penalty for Rangers to dig themselves out of a hole, as per usual. 

• Replies 63.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Dodgy foul for their first goal and a laughable penalty for Rangers to dig themselves out of a hole, as per usual. 

"Laughable" is not the word I would use.

Criminal more like.

Between them Beaton and Madden (that perfect penalty save) just showing again how appalling the standard of refereeing is still.

Jambo in Bathgate
2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

not wrong. Some of the RC goals were brilliant tbf.  Hibs will lose on Saturday. 5 in a row and then they still have Livingston (a) St Johnstone (a) and Sevco (h)

can see it being 8 losses in a row

If they lose 8 in a row that’s relegation territory hopefully 😄

1 minute ago, garybwick said:

Paul Mcginn saying in yesterdays daily record that Celtic can't handle Hibs crowd🤣

A rare example of someone actually being even more stupid than they look. And that’s quite a stretch for a McGinn. 

44 minutes ago, Tazio said:

A rare example of someone actually being even more stupid than they look. And that’s quite a stretch for a McGinn. 

🤣🤣🤣 Wonder how he feels now :vrface:

12 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Looks like the .netters have finally come to realisation that Nisbet is absolutely shite :rofl:

They wanted nothing less than 4 million back in the summer. 
Now they are saying get rid in January  for a few hundred grand 😂😂

Jambo in Bathgate
1 minute ago, theshed said:

They wanted nothing less than 4 million back in the summer. 
Now they are saying get rid in January  for a few hundred grand 😂😂

Looks like the love in with hibs by BBC is waining. Just read last nights match report. Likely to knock millions off inflated valuation of their players. Nisbet rubbished, midfield rubbished and defence. Lovely! 

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

"Laughable" is not the word I would use.

Criminal more like.

Between them Beaton and Madden (that perfect penalty save) just showing again how appalling the standard of refereeing is still.

Appalling isn’t the word I would use, corrupt is more like it. 

Pasquale for King
11 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Christ on a bike. 

They announced the Dundee game yet on comes the Hearts...

Livi player definite red card, didn’t show Aribo doing the same thing against us. 

13 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

I think it is a penalty, if watched in full sequence, Bates is grappling and then tugs his shirt before barging in the back.  Similar to the one Devlin got against Motherwell. Its a penalty.

I've seen worst decisions given, usually at Ibrox or Parkhead to be fair.

13 hours ago, GlasgoJambo said:

Richard Gordon “…there must be some reason why John Beaton has given that penalty to Rangers at Ibrox”

:lol:

Poor Richard, he's a great judge of a penalty.

IveSeenTheLight
6 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Indeed. I don't even think the free kick for the first Hun goal was legitimate. 

They are as bent as a nine bob note.

The argument for the foul is that despite Ferguson winning the ball, he came in from behind.

Questionable if Morelos was offside though.

With Morelos being a wee wasp chewing bulldog , I'm expecting McCrorie or Bates to win the cross with their height advantage

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Indeed. I don't even think the free kick for the first Hun goal was legitimate. 

They are as bent as a nine bob note.

Yeah it was a soft foul at best, I think that’s the fifth manager who has criticised the refs for poor decisions at Ibrox this season. 

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Another photo of the same ref enjoying Rangers goals at the weekend. 

AFE5A332-51C5-475E-9359-7284A08E99F0.jpeg

Wonder which game he ref'd last night

IveSeenTheLight
5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I take it they have had five home games ? 

Think its 6.

3 wins (Livi, Celtic, Hibs) and 3 draws (Motherwell, Hearts, Aberdeen)

4 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I definitely think Morelos was offside for their first 

5921084071e7ac5b919665efacca2bea217b6428

Unless 4 is playing him on. Useless angle

7 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Remember when Josh Doig was rated at £5m :lol: 

They had about £20m banked on the sales of Nisbet Boyle Doig and Porteous…. Be lucky to get 20 quid for the lot at the moment. 

IveSeenTheLight
4 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Yeah, can't help the angle, that's what I found on youtube.

No 4 is Andy Considine and he's out for most of the season ;)

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I take it they have had five home games ? 

Six apparently, not sure if Postecoglou complained about the ref but if he did it’s a full house. 

Naisys Tackle
5 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

They had about £20m banked on the sales of Nisbet Boyle Doig and Porteous…. Be lucky to get 20 quid for the lot at the moment. 

Boyle is far too good for them.  He should move to someone like Dundee Utd for £500k. 

1 minute ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Yeah, can't help the angle, that's what I found on youtube.

No 4 is Andy Considine and he's out for most of the season ;)

Congratulations on your fans being civil last night during the minutes silence.   I take it most of the posters on AFC chat didn't make the game..? 

14 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

That lot are a bottom six shower of shite. 

Jerk Toss looks like someone has shat in his dinner. 

Porteous to blame for the first two. A total huddy.  

Canny be blaming big Porto Likees! Hibs fan and aww that eh ken wit a mean  

18 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Doesn't look like anyone is playing him onside if you draw rough lines where the feet are.  Offside is any part of the body that it is legal to play the ball with, and it appears at least 1 (if not 3) players have their head, shoulders and chest behind the last defender. 

Angle isn't great, but still seems fairly conclusive. 

10 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Minus the ludge refs and var in place newco would be on 12 points tops. 

boak inducing the decisions they get......officials have been well telt this year with automatic CL qualification. Nae slip ups, esp you McLean.

Byyy The Light
4 hours ago, Tazio said:

:laugh4:

Byyy The Light
19 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Boyle is far too good for them.  He should move to someone like Dundee Utd for £500k. 

I’d take him at us 

IveSeenTheLight
17 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Congratulations on your fans being civil last night during the minutes silence.   I take it most of the posters on AFC chat didn't make the game..? 

I'm sure there are morons in every support. You do get some keyboard warriors that a meek and mild in real life.

If you can't respect a minutes silence, then you are pretty much scum.

We all can have rivalries and despise the opposition, but its not hard to keep your mouth shut for 1 minute

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

I've just watched the penalty decision from last night at Ibrox and it is stinking. 

It looked stinking in real time but looked a penalty in slo mo - defender is pulling his shirt back and can’t really have any complaints.  In fact I don’t think the defender did complain did he which says it all. 

Similar to the one with Boyce at Ibrox we all wanted a penalty for but surprise, surprise we don’t get it but they get theirs.  

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

38 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

boak inducing the decisions they get......officials have been well telt this year with automatic CL qualification. Nae slip ups, esp you McLean.

100% mate. The last 4 games they've gone behind and got out of jail via officials. They are all in to get them that CL cash. 

IveSeenTheLight
46 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

It looked stinking in real time but looked a penalty in slo mo - defender is pulling his shirt back and can’t really have any complaints.  In fact I don’t think the defender did complain did he which says it all. 

Similar to the one with Boyce at Ibrox we all wanted a penalty for but surprise, surprise we don’t get it but they get theirs.  

I can see that point, however if that is a pen, then we should be seeing half a dozen pens every game

1 minute ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I can see that point, however if that is a pen, then we should be seeing half a dozen pens every game

So, now that you've made an appearance, are you going to elaborate on your tin pot of a club's decision to limit the number of attendees this Saturday?

IveSeenTheLight
14 minutes ago, JWL said:

So, now that you've made an appearance, are you going to elaborate on your tin pot of a club's decision to limit the number of attendees this Saturday?

I'm not part of the club, just a fan.

I've no idea why they are doing this. Seems political gesticulating to me, else the threshold is so close it doesn't warrant the additional expense.

1 hour ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I'm sure there are morons in every support. You do get some keyboard warriors that a meek and mild in real life.

If you can't respect a minutes silence, then you are pretty much scum.

We all can have rivalries and despise the opposition, but its not hard to keep your mouth shut for 1 minute

We did have one on here that was a bit disrespectful but nothing compared to that thread on afc chat.  No all of them but definitely the majority.  

4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Appalling isn’t the word I would use, corrupt is more like it. 

As you might have guessed, no argument from me for the root of the appallingness.

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Wasn’t smiling when we scored. 

Might have been, when he made up the rule about awarding a throw in when the ball goes out over the byeline

1 hour ago, No Idle Talk said:

I've just watched the penalty decision from last night at Ibrox and it is stinking. 

Anything that goes against a team containing Scott Brown I’m ok with.

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, true-jambo said:

Might have been, when he made up the rule about awarding a throw in when the ball goes out over the byeline

Yeah even the biased commentators couldn’t defend him there. 

IveSeenTheLight
45 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

We did have one on here that was a bit disrespectful but nothing compared to that thread on afc chat.  No all of them but definitely the majority.  

I'm not going to get worried about some immature internet keyboard warriors and at the same time I'm not here to defend them.

I'm glad by all accounts that the actual fans who went there observed and respected the moment 

37 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I'm not going to get worried about some immature internet keyboard warriors and at the same time I'm not here to defend them.

I'm glad by all accounts that the actual fans who went there observed and respected the moment 

Listened on the radio last night and it was good to see the Aberdeen fans observing it after reading that thread.   

Every club has it's idiots.  

Byyy The Light
3 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

If that exact incident was at the other end to put Aberdeen 3-1 in 80 mins there is absolutely no way on earth he was giving it.