• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Yep. 

10 unbeaten but 5 draws is hardly ideal. 

I’ve tried not to be too critical of the team this season considering they have gone beyond most expectations here. But the 5 draws we have had are all against teams that others have dispatched with ease. Good victories against good teams. But it frustrates me to the highest heavens and back at how lethargic our conversions have been. It’s not good enough. Gnando taking a bit of a hit from the support yesterday, deserved from the way he performed. But not his fault the result ended how it did. Beni fannying about in the box when he should be blasting it goalwards, Woodburn not being able to hit a barn door with a banjo. Boyce decision making like a sloth on ganj. Players have become too comfortable with this unbeaten record, which is great, but not enough to keep scraping. Massive game against St Johnstone. A must win to keep things going

incredible I was just thinking Where's the rangers penalty.   hey presto, penalty 🤣 

Looks like both rangers stands to see their team score.   they'll score in the second half as well. 

Edited by HMFC01

Maroon Sailor

St Mirren 1-1 Rangers

Could see that penalty coming - don't try to win the ball in that situation

Fitzroy Pointon
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

They've beaten Rangers and drawn at Celtic Park. Also hammered Hibs at Easter Road.

Obviously we dominated them at Tannadice though.

They're probably laughing at us crowing about being undefeated when they've won more games than us and have the same points total.

At the moment they are in better form than us.

We've beaten Celtic and drawn at Ibrox. We've also beaten them away from home. They caught Hibs on the slide when they didn't play for a draw like they did against us. 

To say they're doing better than us is just nonsense. 

FFS. Was always coming.

Jumping the barrier to cuddle Morelos though for going ahead against st mirren.

:facepalm:

Edited by D4nny_

Fozzyonthefence
16 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Don't waste your time. According to some, Dundee United, who have been beaten twice, are doing better than us. 

They’re not doing better than us, they’re doing the same as us.  The fact they have lost twice is irrelevant.  Rangers have also been beaten but after today they’ll likely be doing better than us.  

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Billy Dodds. What a magnificent goal for Glasgow Rangers. 

What a silly mistake - it’s Steven Gerrard’s Rangers.

Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

What a silly mistake - it’s Steven Gerrard’s Rangers.

I just loved the way he gave them their Sunday name.

4 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Billy Dodds. What a magnificent goal for Glasgow Rangers. 

According to BBC commentators every Rangers (and Celtic) dead ball , free kick throw in or goal kick is always in an interesting or dangerous position no matter where it’s taken from

4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Did Hyena get booked for jumping in the crowd??? 

Yes.    there was no getting away from that ☺.   

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

They’re not doing better than us, they’re doing the same as us.  The fact they have lost twice is irrelevant.  Rangers have also been beaten but after today they’ll likely be doing better than us.  

You could argue with their budget and players they are doing better than we are, and a rookie in the dug out. 

Maroon Sailor

Morelos goal, the St Mirren defender went for the cross with his wrong foot. Had he went with his left he's putting it out for a corner.

Fozzyonthefence
10 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I just loved the way he gave them their Sunday name.

It isn’t though - I’m pretty sure “Glasgow” has never appeared on their name / badge, although could be wrong.  

Fozzyonthefence
11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You could argue with their budget and players they are doing better than we are, and a rookie in the dug out. 

Yes you could.  To be fair, I’ve not seen anyone saying they are doing better than us, just pointing out that winning the same number as losing is better than all draws.  Rangers aren’t unbeaten but will likely be 3 points ahead of us after today’s game and I’d rather be in that position than unbeaten.  

When it got to the half hour mark, I went on bet365 looking for the odds for next goal method to be penalty. They weren't offering it on that match but were offering it on every other in play match at the time. 

The fact that even the bookies won't give odds on that sort of thing shows you just how bent it is.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Yes you could.  To be fair, I’ve not seen anyone saying they are doing better than us, just pointing out that winning the same number as losing is better than all draws.  Rangers aren’t unbeaten but will likely be 3 points ahead of us after today’s game and I’d rather be in that position than unbeaten.  

Definitely 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

When it got to the half hour mark, I went on bet365 looking for the odds for next goal method to be penalty. They weren't offering it on that match but were offering it on every other in play match at the time. 

The fact that even the bookies won't give odds on that sort of thing shows you just how bent it is.

Exactly, and just makes the challenge ever more stupid, typical thick footballer. 

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Exactly, and just makes the challenge ever more stupid, typical thick footballer. 

Just annoying that we're going 3 points behind them due to not finishing the game off yesterday. This was always going to happen. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Just annoying that we're going 3 points behind them due to not finishing the game off yesterday. This was always going to happen. 

Indeed. I think there’s definitely an opportunity this season to at least mount a challenge to the uglies this season but results like yesterday won’t help us do that, unbeaten or not.,

Fozzyonthefence
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Indeed. I think there’s definitely an opportunity this season to at least mount a challenge to the uglies this season but results like yesterday won’t help us do that, unbeaten or not.,

We’re averaging exactly 2 points per game and realistically that’s not going to get any higher. 76 points has absolutely no chance of winning the league but would be our highest ever points total I believe so it would represent progress if we keep that up.  

14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Anyone that thinks a stonewall penalty needs their eyes checked. 

Are you drunk? Was a dumbass challenge to make as he was going away from goal , personally i think inside the box - though its close , Hagi may have known it was coming and left his foot hanging but the St Mirren lad def caught his foot. Penalty for me

8 minutes ago, tian447 said:

yep. And would have been 7 ahead of the hobbits as well. Really disappointed still from yesterday. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Are you drunk? Was a dumbass challenge to make as he was going away from goal , personally i think inside the box - though its close , Hagi may have known it was coming and left his foot hanging but the St Mirren lad def caught his foot. Penalty for me

I’ve said it was a stupid challenge about four times, having seen it twice I couldn’t see any contact at all. Hagi was looking for it and that idiot gave him the chance to go down. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Now that he's managed to score again, Morelos will be subject to more mystery £10m approaches. As it was, he was closer to going out to Airdrie on loan.