Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

2 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Why are people desperate for "ITK" posters to be correct, even tying themselves up in knots to try and justify it? Daza may have gotten some stuff right in the past but he's taken a wild punt at this, put in some details he thought would make it more convincing and hoped for the best.

But no, our manager is the one who is lying.

The only folk desperate for anything is to rip into a poster who’s given decent in fact brilliant transfer information in the past.  Big ****ing wow he got this wrong.  It’s a bit of fun transfer thread on what’s meant to be a fun forum.  Do you want the cid at his door or something?

Theres no news, no transfer information.  Just pricks trying to act all superior for some reason and a random argument about how good or shit Djoum was.   Long boring thread with zero,  and it will be worse if posters are scared to post anything they hear because wankers want to shoot them down and ridicule it when it goes wrong. 

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

Rick Sanchez

Kane Hemmings was the one that rejected a wage cut at Dundee. He's the type of player would would make a decent third choice striker.

Nisbet 🤦‍♂️

aberhill jambo
1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Robbie has been in the job officially for a week,not even had one training session.

He said yesterday in his interview that he has had agents throwing players names at him.

Pretty sure there will be plenty players who would jump at the chance to sign for Hearts,but that doesnt meet your negative have a dig at Hearts narrative does it.

I’m not having a dig I don’t think most players that we would want will sign for us till court decision made

15 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Kane Hemmings was the one that rejected a wage cut at Dundee. He's the type of player would would make a decent third choice striker.

Nisbet 🤦‍♂️

Henmings would be a very decent option to have. 

Rick Sanchez
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

He's not done that great since he came back up the road, but you're only as good as the players around you.

I think he'd do well with us.

12 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

He's not done that great since he came back up the road, but you're only as good as the players around you.

10 Goals, 3 Assists last season

Not bad for an average Dundee team. 

Would be a good back up if free

And be good to get one over on the other team from Dundee after we stole Robbie from Utd

16 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Be a very capable back up to have and I agree with the rest too mate. 

22 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

I was thinking that him and Dorrans wouldn’t be bad signings if they came available.

Just now, Mr Rabbit said:

I was thinking that him and Dorrans wouldn’t be bad signings if they came available.

Good shout on both 👍

Tennant's  6's
4 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

Two decent players, maybe with points to prove,  given that their careers have maybe stalled a bit.

I get the feeling that Robbie is going for players that know the club/ league,  not so many 'punts' that we've had recently. 

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Two decent players, maybe with points to prove,  given that their careers have maybe stalled a bit.

I get the feeling that Robbie is going for players that know the club/ league,  not so many 'punts' that we've had recently. 

Agreed, good value for money but until we lose some deadwood, Damour for s start, we wont be spending too much. Only real clue Robbies given has been a wide player. Not wide in the Nisbett way😁

Tennant's  6's
Just now, TypoonJambo said:

Agreed, good value for money but until we lose some deadwood, Damour for s start, we wont be spending too much. Only real clue Robbies given has been a wide player. Not wide in the Nisbett way😁

Robbie seems to rate the squad, take that with a pinch of salt as he obviously doesn't want to slaughter the players publicly, but I think that we all have our doubts re the ability & mental toughness of some of these guys.

None of them deserve a payoff & it would stick in my craw if any of them got any sort of money just to leave the club. 

I guess the Arbitration case will play a role in who we get

TyphoonJambo
6 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Robbie seems to rate the squad, take that with a pinch of salt as he obviously doesn't want to slaughter the players publicly, but I think that we all have our doubts re the ability & mental toughness of some of these guys.

None of them deserve a payoff & it would stick in my craw if any of them got any sort of money just to leave the club. 

I guess the Arbitration case will play a role in who we get

Problem is the ones not putting the effort in are, even if relegated, on a decent wedge so maybe happy just to sit in and take the money. Hopefully their professional pride kicks in eh🤔

29 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Be a very capable back up to have and I agree with the rest too mate. 

How much backup do we need? We currently have 6 strikers in the 1st team squad so although Hemmings may be better than some of them, we shouldn't be signing any backup strikers until at least 2 have been moved on. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, HoGwash said:

How much backup do we need? We currently have 6 strikers in the 1st team squad so although Hemmings may be better than some of them, we shouldn't be signing any backup strikers until at least 2 have been moved on. 

Totally agree ! Wide areas and creativity in middle of park our priorities 

53 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Would take him and punt Uche in a heartbeat . 

3 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

I agree. That midfield needs dealt with as a big priority. Only 5 strikers though, Naismith, Boyce, wighton, Washington and Uche?

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I agree. That midfield needs dealt with as a big priority. Only 5 strikers though, Naismith, Boyce, wighton, Washington and Uche?

I was including Henderson. 

1 minute ago, HoGwash said:

Got you. Doubt he’ll be used as a striker but know he’s played there. 

34 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

See Ramrods post.  He can go wide also.  The problem is with Naisy out all the time or preferring to play number 10 we have a shower of shit if anything happens to Boyce and Washington and/or he decides he wants to leave to play in the Euros if we end up in the Champ. 

Edited by Last Laff

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Where do you think he will be used? Has played up front at every age group since forever. 

2 hours ago, Last Laff said:

The only folk desperate for anything is to rip into a poster who’s given decent in fact brilliant transfer information in the past.  Big ****ing wow he got this wrong.  It’s a bit of fun transfer thread on what’s meant to be a fun forum.  Do you want the cid at his door or something?

Theres no news, no transfer information.  Just pricks trying to act all superior for some reason and a random argument about how good or shit Djoum was.   Long boring thread with zero,  and it will be worse if posters are scared to post anything they hear because wankers want to shoot them down and ridicule it when it goes wrong. 

Its weird behaviour. I personally like the titbits of info (right or wrong). Its a football forum, fans discuss transfers. Some will post wee bits of info. For discussion, it creates a talking point and these may or may not come off. If they dont trust poster or doubt info take with a pinch of salt and move on.

folk wanting the spanish inquisition is just weird.

1 hour ago, HoGwash said:

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Where do you think he will be used? Has played up front at every age group since forever. 

I think GR is mixing him up with Morrison. Might be wrong, but I call each of them by the other’s name in error quite often.

Hopefully reading too much into it but I have a slight fear that Robbie’s quote in the Deadline News piece today implies Michael Smith may be away...

We have a strong leadership group,” said Neilson, who led Dundee United to the Championship title last season.

“At this moment in time, Steven Naismith will continue as the captain. We have Christophe Berra, Craig Gordon, Craig Halkett and John Souttar.

“We also have Liam Boyce and Peter Haring, so there are a lot of big characters in there.

With any luck MS just slipped Robbie’s mind, otherwise he’d surely have made that list 

4 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Hopefully reading too much into it but I have a slight fear that Robbie’s quote in the Deadline News piece today implies Michael Smith may be away...

We have a strong leadership group,” said Neilson, who led Dundee United to the Championship title last season.

“At this moment in time, Steven Naismith will continue as the captain. We have Christophe Berra, Craig Gordon, Craig Halkett and John Souttar.

“We also have Liam Boyce and Peter Haring, so there are a lot of big characters in there.

With any luck MS just slipped Robbie’s mind, otherwise he’d surely have made that list 

If that is the case and many have said it over the last few months the O'Donnell is a no brainer I would have thought!!

Edited by steve123

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, steve123 said:

If that is the case and many have said it over the last few months the O'Donnell is a no brainer I would have thought!!

O'Niell is going to be a manager under pressure to shore up the defence next year, Smith is perfect for him. 

9 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Good point.  To be honest I would say Smith is a bigger character than most of those mentioned, so it's indeed interesting his name's left out.

Edited by HMFC01

TyphoonJambo
3 minutes ago, steve123 said:

O'Niell is going to be a manager under pressure to shore up the defence next year, Smith is perfect for him. 

8 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

yea would not begrudge Smith the move, wonder how much we would get for him.

19 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

I’m a big Michael Smith fan. Just getting that out there before I get accused of being unfair to him or something (not you necessarily), but have any of our young players ever came out and cited him as a strong leader or influence on the dressing room? They may have and I missed/forgotten an interview, or maybe he just isn’t that sort of personality? 

23 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Mikey Smith is wanting away. He was one of the ones refusing a pay cut. He has built a house down south as I’ve said loads, in Bristol I believe. I don’t want to say he’s 100% away cause nothing is 100% in football but I’d be very surprised to see him in a hearts jersey again.  

gashauskis9
21 minutes ago, steve123 said:

O’Donnell would be a great signing to replace Smith.  Free agent and internationalist.  One thing’s for sure, he won’t be going to Hibs after his sly dig at them on sportsound yesterday 👍.

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, Rods said:

Selling on Smith and bringing in O'Donnell would be excellent business for us.

Yep

Rick Sanchez
10 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

O’Donnell would be a great signing to replace Smith.  Free agent and internationalist.  One thing’s for sure, he won’t be going to Hibs after his sly dig at them on sportsound yesterday 👍.

What was the dig mate?

Hope he doesn't, he's not spectacular but definitely solid.

Leveins Battalion
4 minutes ago, Rods said:

Lee McCulloch signed him for Killie.

Sounds like Mculloch will be announced as assistant manager next week after he is back from holiday.

BackOfTheNet

I know I shouldn’t turn my nose up at the possibility of signing a Scottish international right back, especially with the prospect of playing in the Championship but I’m not sure I’ve ever seen O’Donnell play a decent game. I’m genuinely flabbergasted he gets a game for Scotland (albeit apparently most people would prefer a pretty one footed left back to play instead of him).

If he does sign I hope I’ve only seen his bad games and he’s had good ones most of the time. Would get my support either way of course, but I think I might be one of the odd ones that would be unsure of his signing.

TyphoonJambo
7 minutes ago, steve123 said:

McCulloch was playing golf with Robbie Wed/Thursday last week !!

Whats his handicap? 

1 hour ago, Alan_R said:

Its weird behaviour. I personally like the titbits of info (right or wrong). Its a football forum, fans discuss transfers. Some will post wee bits of info. For discussion, it creates a talking point and these may or may not come off. If they dont trust poster or doubt info take with a pinch of salt and move on.

folk wanting the spanish inquisition is just weird.

Spot on mate.  The same folk will moan when there’s zero too. 

1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

Whats his handicap? 

Not got a clue, I seen it posted on LinkedIn as apparently Robbie was buying a new driver and was playing with his assistant manager- the club pro selling it was excited to see them. 

18 minutes ago, Rods said:

Definitely. Although I would be upset if Smith left as hes our most consistent player for the last two years. 

grumpyespana
10 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Whats his handicap? 

His handicap will be Robbie lol.

Rick Sanchez

I can't believe I'm linking a player we haven't even been linked with 🤦‍♂️

He's solid. Infact I'd even sign him if we were to keep Smith, move him into centre back as he can actually pass a ball out of defence and reads the game very well.

Steve Clarke didn't even sign him yet gave him a regular game, no doubt improved him and still gave him a call up. Not a bad judge of player.

I find it strange he's training with Hamilton when he could train with a realistic team with a view to signing. Unless that team can't train...

Feel free to quote me tomorrow when he's at Pittodrie.

7 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Definitely. Although I would be upset if Smith left as hes our most consistent player for the last two years. 

Totally agree Smith will move on and be remembered as a good servant to the club

From what I hear he wants to move on and also he is not getting any younger. The boy O'Donnell is three years younger and knows the leagues.

32 minutes ago, Rods said:

While i accept thats probably about the level we are at im yet to see that odonnell have a good game. Anytime ive seen him ive not been impressed.

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, steve123 said:

yea would not begrudge Smith the move, wonder how much we would get for him.

300k ?at most ...

6 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

300k ?at most ...

I have no idea how you would value him, has been decent for us but probably about the 300k mark as you say !!