Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

19 hours ago, DC_92 said:

Yeah, I read Barry's article on Friday too mate. 👍

19 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Bongo 1874   

Bongo 1874
  On 05/10/2020 at 12:37, DC_92 said:
  10 hours ago, DC_92 said:

I think we'll effectively know today if Kingsley is signing based on whether or not White or Garuccio get shifted out. If they're both still here tomorrow then I doubt we'll be bringing Kingsley in.

Kingsley is a done deal everything agreed, waiting to get players out on loan and away permanently if possible 👍

Contact over striker has been made, couple of free agents been asked to come for trials aswell 🇱🇻

Ask your pal Ross if Hickey to Bayern is still on 😂😂

Well 🤔

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

Rick Sanchez
2 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Players have to have their contracts terminated prior to a window’s closure to allow them to be free to “register” before the next window. It’s basically to stop dodgy dealings with cancelling contracts inbetween windows. Arsenal for example paid Atletico the money for Partey’s release clause last night but didn’t complete contract negotiations so Atletico terminated their player’s contract so that if it went past the deadline he was a free agent. A lot taken in good faith that one I think.

Cheers for that, had no idea! 

So we've no reserve football and three left backs? Atleast one of them is going to suffer. The numbers suggest White is favoured, but game time suggests Garrucio 🤷‍♂️

24 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Don't be silly....

We're clearly keeping it free for big Osman Sow 

::troll::

As much as that was in jest it's probably far more likely tbh lol

1 hour ago, been here before said:

This Kingsley?

_90273611_mediaitem90273608.thumb.jpg.d5336886c2fdbd80298cd7204454a170.jpg

Is it because Partick are now our supposed bestest biggesest friends in the whole wide world ever IDT / INDT that we've taken their mascot?

To be fare.........social distancing would be assured on the pitch!

24 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:
  19 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Bongo 1874   

Bongo 1874
  On 05/10/2020 at 12:37, DC_92 said:
  10 hours ago, DC_92 said:

I think we'll effectively know today if Kingsley is signing based on whether or not White or Garuccio get shifted out. If they're both still here tomorrow then I doubt we'll be bringing Kingsley in.

Kingsley is a done deal everything agreed, waiting to get players out on loan and away permanently if possible 👍

Contact over striker has been made, couple of free agents been asked to come for trials aswell 🇱🇻

Ask your pal Ross if Hickey to Bayern is still on 😂😂

Well 🤔

Well, everything on Kingsley had gone quiet until Barry Anderson reported on Friday that the deal was back on.

Spot on again from Barry. 👍

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I see Isma is free

Sweet, we need someone to shout at and call lazy. 

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I see Isma is free

tell you wouldn’t be the worst shout but but better options

Edited by kingantti1874

BackOfTheNet

I’m not one of those that constantly bang on about former players, but considering the heated passionate want for Lafferty to come back when he was an option yet when Isma - who had a better goal to game ratio in the Premiership than Lafferty did - is free, not a peep.

3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Nick Karelis 

He'd be decent. 

surely we'd be better asking Gotze then working our way down the list :lol:

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Cruyff said:

I agree wholeheartedly. 

We're competing for two Scottish Cups, a League Cup, a Challenge Cup and the Championship. We should be challenging for them all if possible. 

And you're right imo, we are probably not strong enough to do that, especially in the areas you have highlighted. 

On the flip side of that. We are hampered by the level we are playing at, both competition wise and financially. That's just unfortunate. We can't sign the same quality of player we could if we were looking to compete for a top 3/4 spot in the SPL for example. We'll probably be offering 2k a week at the moment. In the Prem we could offer perhaps 4-6k a week. 

If we sign anyone, they will be bottom 6 SPL level, unless we get lucky. Do we want to do that when any player coming in will probably be squad player quality once we return to the SPL? 🤷

I get what you're saying and I agree but I think it's a difficult balancing act for the club. 

That said, I certainly feel we could do with another Centerhalf for the reasons you've stated. 

Challenge cup been humped out I think. 

Agree with sentiments tho. 

Arthur Morgan
13 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Jack Wilshere's on a free. 

I could see rangers taking him.. 

I actually get that feeling too now you mention it. His career in the Prem is probably over now. 

Arthur Morgan
37 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

surely we'd be better asking Gotze then working our way down the list :lol:

:lol: No harm in trying! 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Arthur Morgan said:

I actually get that feeling too now you mention it. His career in the Prem is probably over now. 

I dunno why but I can see it happening. 

Arthur Morgan
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

I dunno why but I can see it happening. 

Would certainly strengthen them and give them a better chance of finishing above Celtic.

1 hour ago, DC_92 said:

Well, everything on Kingsley had gone quiet until Barry Anderson reported on Friday that the deal was back on.

Bongo 1874

EF 👍,  SK ongoing talks 

Aye everything had went quiet 😂👍

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Would certainly strengthen them and give them a better chance of finishing above Celtic.

Yip, I think it's the Gerrard / Defoe link that made me think about it being plausible, European games as well. 

1 hour ago, DC_92 said:

Bongo 1874   

Bongo 1874
  On 02/10/2020 at 16:46, David Black said:

I see  the EEN reporting we may make a late bid to sign Stephen Kingsley before Monday deadline. Hope so.

He said they may, I was saying it was a done deal, which one held more weight honestly, keeping digging. 

1 hour ago, DC_92 said:

Bongo 1874   

Bongo 1874
  On 02/10/2020 at 16:46, David Black said:

I see  the EEN reporting we may make a late bid to sign Stephen Kingsley before Monday deadline. Hope so.

SK 👍 done deal. 

•  

1 hour ago, DC_92 said:

Spot on again from Barry 😂👌👍

18 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

EF 👍,  SK ongoing talks 

Aye everything had went quiet 😂👍

13 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

SK 👍 done deal. 

•  
  •  

August was ages ago. We already knew that we were speaking to Kingsley in August because Liam mentioned it on here and then Barry Anderson reported it in the EEN before your posts. Since then, it had been quiet until Friday.

Thanks for relaying Liam and Barry's information to us though Bongo, appreciated.👍

16 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

August was ages ago. We already knew that we were speaking to Kingsley in August because Liam mentioned it on here and then Barry Anderson reported it in the EEN before your posts. Since then, it had been quiet until Friday.

Thanks for relaying Liam and Barry's information to us though Bongo, appreciated.👍

Barry say it was a done deal on Friday dck? Or was it just may 😂

Edited by Bongo 1874

18 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Furthermore what information do you have for this forum? Or topic? 

20 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

For the record, I am not Barry nor ginger :lol:

8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Barry say it was a done deal on Friday dck? Or was it just may 😂

I've no idea if it was a done deal on Friday or not, considering it wasn't confirmed until today. What I will say is if I claimed that every player we were in talks with was a "done deal" as soon as those talks were reported then I'd be right most of the time - Barry has a pretty good hit rate.

Just now, DC_92 said:

I've no idea if it was a done deal on Friday or not, considering it wasn't confirmed until today. What I will say is if I claimed that every player we were in talks with was a "done deal" as soon as those talks were reported then I'd be right most of the time - Barry has a pretty good hit rate.

Has a good hit rate, when was Barry a striker 😂or was it boxing he done, certainly not boxing as he couldn't box eggs, never done that for donis, never done that with Marcel, never done that with Forrest and Jig mc, and never done it for frear 😂, starting to wonder if you are Barry, as you and stenny seriously need to get of my jock man 

Anyone watching this game who is still adamant we don’t need another striker is a moron......

Edited by DH1986

Just now, DH1986 said:

Anyone watching this who is still adamant we don’t need another striker is a moron......

And for six seasons we've been lacking decent, creative, ball winning midfield players and we still are.

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Has a good hit rate, when was Barry a striker 😂or was it boxing he done, certainly not boxing as he couldn't box eggs, never done that for donis, never done that with Marcel, never done that with Forrest and Jig mc, and never done it for frear 😂, starting to wonder if you are Barry, as you and stenny seriously need to get of my jock man 

Come on now, I've already credited your ability to relay information already provided by others.

If you don't want to speak to me then I'm not sure why you started this exchange out of the blue and then kept quoting my posts. :( I'll gladly end it here though, I don't think it's a particularly interesting conversation for everyone else to follow.

Relatively happy with the business we've done in this window. The squad obviously doesn't have as much depth as last season but it's far more balanced. That said, I still think we could do with another striker and I'm glad Robbie agrees.

22 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Only just noticed Kingsley on the bench just now.

When did that happen?! 

About 7pm when the team sheets went in

indianajones
9 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

About 7pm when the team sheets went in

Fairly good surprised when looking at the team sheets! 

On 04/07/2020 at 12:43, Sir Gio said:

Its noticeable when he doesn't play. 

Smith or Brandon,  not a tough call

Smith and Brandon is no comparison,   we could do with a better understudy for right back.   Brandon is not good enough to become a Hearts RB. 

5 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Neilson saying in his interview that the only reason we have no number 9 is because nobody wanted it. :lol:

That just encapsulates the reason we need someone to fill it tbh.:lol:

Doesn't have to be a world beater. Someone who can lead the line and hit 7 or 8 goals will do.

Edited by DC_92

David McCaig
14 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

That just encapsulates the reason we need someone to fill it tbh.:lol:

Doesn't have to be a world beater. Someone who can lead the line and hit 7 or 8 goals will do.

You mean Liam Boyce?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
24 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Smith and Brandon is no comparison,   we could do with a better understudy for right back.   Brandon is not good enough to become a Hearts RB. 

Didn't do himself any favours tonight.