Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

Italian Lambretta
Just now, John Findlay said:

I wonder who have offered him a better deal?

Robbie Neilson just to piss of the Hearts fans even more than he has already. If thats even possible.

44 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I wonder who have offered him a better deal?

My first thought too. My next thought was Hibs or Dundee United. Hibs, just because... Hibs. Dundee united because they are shite, and will probably need to sell Shankland to balance the books.

Italian Lambretta
46 minutes ago, WageThief said:

His dad has offered him a job in his boozer.

And will also supply his work uniform of black jumper and balaclava 

44 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

And will also supply his work uniform of black jumper and balaclava 

His work will not change too much.  Both are just as potentially bad for the knees.

Popped up on my twitter. Defender according to google, no idea if legitimate or not - edit sorry just saw posted already 

C2454F23-EDD7-4A84-B2E4-BCA48C2BFEF7.png

Edited by Goodfella

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Goodfella said:

Popped up on my twitter. Defender according to google, no idea if legitimate or not - edit sorry just saw posted already 

C2454F23-EDD7-4A84-B2E4-BCA48C2BFEF7.png

Maybe that’s the favour repaid from

Goodwin. 

4 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

I think he's a left-sided CB who can play left-back, so he fits the bill. He was very popular at St Mirren IIRC.

their fans seem gutted he’s not resigning for them on Twitter so at least that’s positive for us 

9 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

I think he's a left-sided CB who can play left-back, so he fits the bill. He was very popular at St Mirren IIRC.

Valued at £350,000 in 2019 when St Mirren had him on loan and could not agree a deal in the Summer

7 hours ago, rory78 said:

You think the daft twat might've realised they train on the pitch every day 🤦‍♂️

When stokes was at hibs  he was never out the hills bookie in Rodney Street, what an absolute f....g misery guts if ever there was one, Constant scowl about him , typical jungle Jim imo ,,,,,,,,

Pasquale for King
30 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

:what:

He was in loan at the midden, maybe he put his name to Neilson, job done . Now who’s up for going to Hamilton lads 🙈?!?!

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

He was in loan at the midden, maybe he put his name to Neilson, job done . Now who’s up for going to Hamilton lads 🙈?!?!

Which of their ex players do we fancy?

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

St Mirren fans seem to be raging about this.

That’s good on  two fronts 😆

Edited by Pasquale for King

51 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

I think I had him mixed up with someone else actually, he's an out-and-out right-footed CB.

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Goodwin was at Alloa when Popescu was at St Mirren. Neilson would be familiar with him from the St Mirren/Dundee United play-off last year.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/hearts-agree-terms-mihai-popescu-18938252

Hearts have reportedly "agreed terms" with former St Mirren standout Mihai Popescu.

The 27-year-old defender looks set to leave Dinamo Bucuresti as a potential move to Tynecastle edges closer.

Popescu earned rave reviews for his performances while on-loan at St Mirren towards the end of the 2018/19 season.

ADVERTISING

And according Romania-based football journalist Emanuel Rosu the player could be about to return to Scotland.

He tweeted: "Mihai Popescu (Dinamo) has an offer from Hearts in Scotland. He played for St. Mirren two seasons ago, on loan from Dinamo. Popescu agreed terms with Hearts and now awaits a deal between the clubs. Popescu is not part of the 1st team plans at Dinamo following Contra's appointment."

RELATED ARTICLES
  •  

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

I think I had him mixed up with someone else actually, he's an out-and-out right-footed CB.

Goodwin was at Alloa when Popescu was at St Mirren. Neilson would be familiar with him from the St Mirren/Dundee United play-off last year.

Good point, the playoff where team his bottled it and missed all their penalties 🤔?

32 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/hearts-agree-terms-mihai-popescu-18938252

Hearts have reportedly "agreed terms" with former St Mirren standout Mihai Popescu.

The 27-year-old defender looks set to leave Dinamo Bucuresti as a potential move to Tynecastle edges closer.

Popescu earned rave reviews for his performances while on-loan at St Mirren towards the end of the 2018/19 season.

ADVERTISING

And according Romania-based football journalist Emanuel Rosu the player could be about to return to Scotland.

He tweeted: "Mihai Popescu (Dinamo) has an offer from Hearts in Scotland. He played for St. Mirren two seasons ago, on loan from Dinamo. Popescu agreed terms with Hearts and now awaits a deal between the clubs. Popescu is not part of the 1st team plans at Dinamo following Contra's appointment."

RELATED ARTICLES
  •  

I remember watching him in the play off game against Dundee Utd and thought he looked outstanding.

Be delighted with this

8 minutes ago, AndrewB said:

Wow.  The transfer thread might finally have an update on a transfer.

Scarf above the head ASAP, please.

Control that optimism. 

12 minutes ago, AndrewB said:

Wow.  The transfer thread might finally have an update on a transfer.

Scarf above the head ASAP, please.

or a door hitting someone on the way out

Berra than you
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Can anybody remember this Popescu boy at st mirren?

Remember watching them a couple of times that season and hearing his name mentioned. Don't remember much about his performances but I think that's a good thing for a centre half (ie I'd remember if he had a howler) . The one game I do remember is the playoff final and as someone else has mentioned, he was brilliant then.

Edited by Berra than you

Looks like he can play in a back four and part of a back 3 on the left side.  Scored a penalty for St Mirren in the play-off match.  Had a good run of form leading up to the play-off.   Good discipline record.   Comes from a  nation that produce good defensive players.   Looks a good prospect.  He's been getting loaned out a lot by Bucuresti by looks of it for experience, has played significant amount for Bucuresti recently.  Scored goals for them.  He's right footed and 6 foot 2.

I can't remember him at all :)   Must be a loan, he's still contracted, but you never know.