Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

38 minutes ago, munro9 said:

WeAreScottishFootball Twitter feed saying we are in negotiations with Haliday

It’s been said to me we’re in touch with another ex hun who is more a Declan 😁

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

53 minutes ago, munro9 said:

WeAreScottishFootball Twitter feed saying we are in negotiations with Haliday

Wouldn’t believe anything from that feed, pure speculation.  They probably lifted it from here. 

12 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

John declan of Swansea, a left back. 

Declan John it would be, if that’s the case (and no, I’m not speaking in a James Bond style)

1 minute ago, MTS1874 said:

Even though he’s not the greatest keeper, I’d sooner not do any business with those vermin ***** tbh.

2 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Even though he’s not the greatest keeper, I’d sooner not do any business with those vermin ***** tbh.

Here here 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

I agree 

1 hour ago, Beast Boy said:

I forget, is that not a widely discredited feed? Or am I mixing it up with something else?

Aye that's the one. Another shite account that lifts any snippets from forums and Twitter and pretends to be ITK. Bit like that agent that's also a Jambo...

2 minutes ago, bazman said:

You know fine well if he does sign he will have one of those absolute blinding performances where he saves everything 

It would be against Hibs though...

7 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Despite my post above, I agree.

1 hour ago, Beast Boy said:

I forget, is that not a widely discredited feed? Or am I mixing it up with something else?

It's the same feed fantasist Jambo got his Jimmy Dunne info. 

That said, Haliday is more realistic, especially with Lee Mcculloch being on board. 

Personally I'd love a player like Andy Haliday at Hearts. No world beater but he's a good team player. 

10 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

It's the same feed fantasist Jambo got his Jimmy Dunne info. 

That said, Haliday is more realistic, especially with Lee Mcculloch being on board. 

Personally I'd love a player like Andy Haliday at Hearts. No world beater but he's a good team player. 

Haliday turned down Hibs cause he can’t bring himself to wear green and white, that’s a true story.  

11 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Haliday turned down Hibs cause he can’t bring himself to wear green and white, that’s a true story.  

A PHM in the making :wub:

4 minutes ago, Whatever said:

A PHM in the making :wub:

Sadly not where my thoughts went on reading this. They went somewhere with a more orange tinge.

Just now, Doc Rob said:

Sadly not where my thoughts went on reading this. They went somewhere with a more orange tinge.

I couldn’t bring myself to ever wear green and white either. And I’m as PHM as they come 

:smuggy:

28 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Get him signed. :laugh2:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I'd rather we didn't waste cash and save it for the shit League up a rung. 

Why on earth do we need Andy Halliday 

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

We need another central midfielder and also cover at left back...could be ideal. It would allow us to focus on a couple of centre backs without the requirement to fill in at left back. 

I'm sure he's reliable injury wise aswell and would probably provide a 6 or 7/10 consistently.

49 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Because Loic Damour remains an option.

14 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

All I want is a good team with good players and no passengers that will win the Championship and hump Hibs in the semi on our way to winning the 2020 Scottish Cup. 

Edited by mitch41

3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

All I want is a good team with good players and no passengers that will win the Championship and hump Hibs in the semi on our way to winning the 2020 Scottish Cup. 

Not a bad idea. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Is that semifinal actually a real thing? Thought last season ended in March 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
17 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

We need another central midfielder and also cover at left back...could be ideal. It would allow us to focus on a couple of centre backs without the requirement to fill in at left back. 

I'm sure he's reliable injury wise aswell and would probably provide a 6 or 7/10 consistently.

Give youth a chance. 

Seems to work 

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Is that semifinal actually a real thing? Thought last season ended in March 

If celtic can still win it then there is no way it will be cancelled. And if its to be cancelled it will be given to celtic for some blindingly obvious reason.

That's how we roll in Scotland.

Edited by JamboAndrew

8 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

If celtic can still win it then there is no way it will be cancelled. And if its to be cancelled it will be given to celtic for some blindingly obvious reason.

Peter wants the treble treble so it won't be cancelled.

19 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

We should fling the very best offer we can at him. Would be some signing if we could pull it off. Exactly the sort of "won't take any shite" player we need. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, JamboAndrew said:

So it's a sham. 

Disappointed we are entertaining it, but suppose there's no choice 

1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

We should fling the very best offer we can at him. Would be some signing if we could pull it off. Exactly the sort of "won't take any shite" player we need. 

Steady. Id be pretty happy at his signing but you make it sound like he is a class above. He is alright.

1 hour ago, Alan_R said:

Steady. Id be pretty happy at his signing but you make it sound like he is a class above. He is alright.

Hate to break it to you, but he is a class above right now. 

15 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Hate to break it to you, but he is a class above right now. 

He'd be an okay signing, but he's a fairly run-of-the-mill Premiership utility man, overrated because he played for Rangers (when they were rubbish). I'm not sure there's a position in the team where he'd be a big improvement over our current first choice option. Definitely not in the category of "give him what he wants" anyway IMO.

12 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

He'd be an okay signing, but he's a fairly run-of-the-mill Premiership utility man, overrated because he played for Rangers (when they were rubbish). I'm not sure there's a position in the team where he'd be a big improvement over our current first choice option. Definitely not in the category of "give him what he wants" anyway IMO.

Agree with this and even though I think he could be a good acquisition it would have to be on our terms. 

2 hours ago, DC_92 said:

This.

21 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Surprised there has not been more word from ITK or press about who we will sign next. Gone quiet.

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. 

I thought Songo'o would have been a solid signing so either it is a good thing that perhaps RN thought we can do better or, it is bad and we simply don't have to budget to pay the type of wages these guys might be looking for. 

There's a long way to go yet so we'll see how it pans out. 

jamboinglasgow
8 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. 

I thought Songo'o would have been a solid signing so either it is a good thing that perhaps RN thought we can do better or, it is bad and we simply don't have to budget to pay the type of wages these guys might be looking for. 

There's a long way to go yet so we'll see how it pans out. 

Thats true. 

I do like when a signing happens where there was nothing mentioned before it.

A poster who got a few things right before suggested that we are just waiting for the Hickey deal to conclude and then moves will start happening so I can believe that.