Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

20 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Dundee confirm Charlie Adam, top signing for our league

Him and Dorrans midfield with a lot of high level experience, Paul Mcgowans a pain in the arse against us as well.

Might be the only team that gives us a game this season, thank god they have Jordan McGhee and Jack Hamilton behind them

The Kingslayer
1 minute ago, BigAlim said:

Him and Dorrans midfield with a lot of high level experience, Paul Mcgowans a pain in the arse against us as well.

Might be the only team that gives us a game this season, thank god they have Jordan McGhee and Jack Hamilton behind them

Thats a hell of an auld midfield!

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Adam is a good player but very slow. I can see him getting caught out this season. Saying that he'll set up goals too 

27 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Follows us on Instagram...

Screenshot_20200915-163517.png

I see he's a teammate of Adam Nemec, was convinced we were gonna sign that boy about ten years ago but the deal fell through

Just now, BigAlim said:

I think the blood and thunder of our game in Scotland may prove to much for CA at his age. Time will tell but I can see the game passing him by, or more accurately over his head.

Following us on Instagram has been a very good indicator recently of players likely to sign so Popescu looking very possible.

Edited by Hungry hippo

17 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Adam is a good player but very slow. I can see him getting caught out this season. Saying that he'll set up goals too 

One thing about Adam is he can look after himself.

rudi must stay
6 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

One thing about Adam is he can look after himself.

Well impressed with him at Liverpool (saw him in the flesh leading training) and always a big game player. We'll need to be ready for that 

Edited by rudi must stay

2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

If Poppy signs we’ll still need another centre back.

"Poppy"? After 2 games JKBers will have amended that to "Poopy". 🙂

Can’t remember him playing for St Mirren but good to see their fans are raging on Twitter about him signing for us. Seems to have been a fan’s favourite.

11 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

If Poppy signs we’ll still need another centre back.

or we could get a right back and move our best defender into the centre

Just now, BigAlim said:

And have one right back with no cover. No we have Smith as right back and Brandon as cover for injuries or suspensions. We need to have cover for all positions and moving players about the place is only a last resort. 

10 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

This for me. Smith looked great at centre back. I don’t see playing him there as out of position in the slightest. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Leisham38 said:

I remember watching him in the play off game against Dundee Utd and thought he looked outstanding.

Be delighted with this

Is he left sided?

Guest ToqueJambo
41 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Like two elephants with dodgy knees towing caravans through treacle.

13 minutes ago, MTS1874 said:

Can’t remember him playing for St Mirren but good to see their fans are raging on Twitter about him signing for us. Seems to have been a fan’s favourite.

An absolute bonus those pricks are pissed off. No player in their right mind is picking st mirren over us. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

This for me. Smith looked great at centre back. I don’t see playing him there as out of position in the slightest. 

think he's actually better in there if anything

Pasquale for King
42 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Break a few ankles with those horror challenges he’s well known for. Harrods Chic Charnley 😜

4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

And have one right back with no cover. No we have Smith as right back and Brandon as cover for injuries or suspensions. We need to have cover for all positions and moving players about the place is only a last resort. 

right so if we got a right back we'd have a new right back with brandon as cover

27 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Following us on Instagram has been a very good indicator recently of players likely to sign so Popescu looking very possible.

Dealing with Dinamo could be the tricky part given that they wanted £350k for him last summer. I'd imagine that price has come down now, but I can't see us paying six figures.

You'd think we wouldn't have bothered negotiating with the player if the clubs were miles apart, though.

Just now, DC_92 said:

Dealing with Dinamo could be the tricky part given that they wanted £350k for him last summer. I'd imagine that price has come down now, but I can't see us paying six figures.

You'd think we wouldn't have bothered negotiating with the player if the clubs were miles apart, though.

Maybe spending a wee bit of the Hickey money or even Dinamo just happy to slash their wage bill due to the current crisis. Just guesses obviously. 

4 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Maybe not if he’s not in the managers plans. Maybe happy with a token fee and/or freeing up wages. 

Edited by Dazo

Guest ToqueJambo

Like the look of this. Hope it happens. Maybe he's still got pals at St Mirren and they told him what decent sorts we are to loan them a goalie in their time of need.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Gorgie Boot boy
8 hours ago, John Findlay said:

I wonder who have offered him a better deal?

Stokes lived in Broxburn area last time round while playing in Scotland, the story about the prick having problems with the artificial turf is bullshit. He has shat his pants after being threatened, silly boy.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Like the look of this. Hope it happens. Maybe he's still got pals at St Mirren and they told him what decent sorts we are to loan them a goalie in their time of need.

:rofl:

Ha ha, well played.

He sounds wank but fair play, it is the Scottish championship 

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

😀 like it. 

Leveins Battalion
4 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I can't find anything about him on youtube

There is a few videos.

Problaby a Robbie signing,he is from Paisley so id imagine he is aware of St Mirren 🤣🤣

Edited by Leveins Battalion

2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I can't find anything about him on youtube

Don't fall for that WUM!

Actually, when I think about it,  you didn't. 

6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

A+ for that.

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Part of a quality St Mirren defence that conceded 66 goals in the 2018-19 season.

Get him signed.

:laugh2: he'll do a job in the Championship perhaps. 

11 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Part of a quality St Mirren defence that conceded 66 goals in the 2018-19 season.

Get him signed.

Was the other three’s fault. Would have been 100+ if it weren’t for our guy. 

1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

A lot of people have been wanting us to sign him for the past 2 years. 

38 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Logan just about ready to challenge for right back. Certainly good enough for the championship. 

Konrad von Carstein
20 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Stokes lived in Broxburn area last time round while playing in Scotland, the story about the prick having problems with the artificial turf is bullshit. He has shat his pants after being threatened, silly boy.

Please, expand....  :)

Gorgie Boot boy
3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Logan just about ready to challenge for right back. Certainly good enough for the championship. 

Andy Halliday is the next one in.

Once the Hickey deal is signed the Halliday deal will be active, as the one player out one in squad investments  rule will be used.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy
add information

rudi must stay
17 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Don't fall for that WUM!

Actually, when I think about it,  you didn't. 

All I found searching his name was a singer. And not a man either, looked up her Wikipedia and she lists Ricardo Fuller's goal v Motherwell as her favourite ever goal. Must be a sign 

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Get him signed.

That's quite misleading given that he didn't join them until January, after which they improved a fair bit and avoided relegation (they conceded 17 goals in their last 16 games). Their fans, who actually saw him play, were desperate to keep him.

We're playing in a pub league with a shortened season. Players who've been good for bottom 6 Premiership teams really is as good as it's likely to get.