Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Nice to see you have a positive mindset.

Reality isn't it. Prefer to face it head on

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

14 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

It would presumably be Naismith. Boyce, Damour and Gordon.

Down a level will be Berra, Walker, Haring, Smith and maybe Uche.

Thanks. I wonder if the 'down a level' bit would be in the region of £500-1000 a week though I haven got a clue to be honest. For discussion another time perhaps, this is the transfer thread. Sorry folks.

Edited by Jumper

BackOfTheNet

Wonder what training being halted for almost two weeks will mean for the likes of Frear or Akhmatov? Trials can’t continue so will a decision be made or will they be asked to come back? Or will the lack of training mean Neilson has more time to focus on off field matters such as transfers?

Welcome to tynecastle Ross.  You'll love it here and we hope you'll do really well.  Couple of things you need to know.  We've been expelled from the premier league and we're not allowed to train.  See you in a couple of weeks.

3 minutes ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

Berra, Naismith aren’t in today’s video either, along with Uche.  

just saying 

Let's just hope it's not due to injury!

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

just saying 

Golf buggy accident? 

Sean Clare wearing the No.2 for Oxford Utd.

They’ve actually signed him as a right back.

😳

Edited by The Spy Who Loved Me

20 minutes ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

just saying 

I heard Berra was limping so likely a slight knock. Unsure about Naisy and Uche.

1 hour ago, bazman said:

Someone on here randomly saying he's away and he wasn't at training today so putting 2+2

together and getting 5

I'm pretty sure DS98 posted that Gordon was about to be announced just before he was and that a new goalkeeper was coming in this week.

Wouldn't be surprised if this one turned out to be correct as well.

7 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Sean Clare wearing the No.2 for Oxford Utd.

They’ve actually signed him as a right back.

😳

Clare says himself he thinks of himself as a attacking right back now 

7 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

I'm pretty sure DS98 posted that Gordon was about to be announced just before he was and that a new goalkeeper was coming in this week.

Wouldn't be surprised if this one turned out to be correct as well.

I'm not saying it won't was just answering the question

30 minutes ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

just saying 

Did Naismith not get a gig on a tv show.  Someone posted it earlier.  

24 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Some players were training in the gym today to restrict numbers being together at the same time I think 

Oh well, that's that sorted :)  

55 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Wonder what training being halted for almost two weeks will mean for the likes of Frear or Akhmatov? Trials can’t continue so will a decision be made or will they be asked to come back? Or will the lack of training mean Neilson has more time to focus on off field matters such as transfers?

Apologies for coming to the party late...

Is Akhmatova with us on trial at the minute?

Has training been cancelled?

Heart of Darkness
18 hours ago, tartofmidlothian said:

But if he's on loan, that means he can't play against us. Makes sense, if they covered 100% of his wages.

Is it an agreement between the 2 clubs when a player can't play or is a written rule? 🤔  👍

BackOfTheNet
5 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Apologies for coming to the party late...

Is Akhmatova with us on trial at the minute?

Has training been cancelled?

Haven’t seen Akhmatov (just like I haven’t seen Frear) anywhere but according to a few he’s on trial. As for the training:

4 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Haven’t seen Akhmatov (just like I haven’t seen Frear) anywhere but according to a few he’s on trial. As for the training:

Cheers 👍 was just reading about how everyone is being punished because of the sheep and shellick. 
Funny that we’re the only team training outside the prem and we’re being told to stop. The anti-Hearts agenda in full swing!

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I'm gonna set that ****ing Doncaster on fire and watch him melt like a ****ing candle. 

Has he been employed to intentionly ruin Scottish football? 

BackOfTheNet
12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'm gonna set that ****ing Doncaster on fire and watch him melt like a ****ing candle. 

They're saying Petrie might be responsible for this one.

BackOfTheNet
3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Stephen o Donnell signing for Motherwell. Thought he was aiming higher than that

HE probably was. But I imagine the teams he thought he could play for were aiming higher than him. He’s really not a great footballer.

16 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I didn’t think I could get any more ducked off than I already feel. This is pure vindictiveness that’s apparent for all to see, and shows their complete arrogance and disdain where we’re concerned. 
This can’t go on... the more they bully us and the more their vindictiveness grows, the harder their fall will be. I only hope it’s sometime very soon because this is how it’s going to be for the foreseeable. 
What a bunch of incompetent wankers. Their behaviour is embarrassing for Scottish football. 

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Reality isn't it. Prefer to face it head on

I will tell you once I have seen the guy play and see how he fits in with what Robbie is trying to do.

That for me is reality.

2 hours ago, Jumper said:

Thanks. I wonder if the 'down a level' bit would be in the region of £500-1000 a week though I haven got a clue to be honest. For discussion another time perhaps, this is the transfer thread. Sorry folks.

I don't know but based on our wage spend in previous years I would say it would be between £2k - £3k per week.

Rick Sanchez
27 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Stephen o Donnell signing for Motherwell. Thought he was aiming higher than that

Even I'm surprised at that...should have stayed at Killie going by that shan move.

With the number 9 squad number now free, will this be given to Boyce or someone else? Or should we expect a new number 9 coming in?

Also the number 8 is now free too. Two numbers in the first 11 that were traditionally important numbers to have. 

2 minutes ago, jambo_No5 said:

With the number 9 squad number now free, will this be given to Boyce or someone else? Or should we expect a new number 9 coming in?

Also the number 8 is now free too. Two numbers in the first 11 that were traditionally important numbers to have. 

I'd give it to Boyce if he wants it, natural number 9 - striker.  Maybe Oli Lee number 8 - nothing coming from him yet about leaving.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
30 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I will tell you once I have seen the guy play and see how he fits in with what Robbie is trying to do.

That for me is reality.

I'm talking about Washington and his calibre. 

I think its fair to say a higher profile and we are now reducing the bar

18 minutes ago, jambo_No5 said:

And 7 😱

18 minutes ago, jambo_No5 said:

Give Boyce the 9 strip definitely 

I’d also give Andy Irving the number 8, think he could be a fantastic box to box midfielder for us in the future. Hearts man who needs a long term contract. 

4 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Perreira

Doyle

Dikamona

Meshino

Avdijaj

Langer

Clare

Washington

Bozanic

Morrison

Currie

11 off the top of my head gone who were in the 1st team squad.

Gon yerself Robbie,our best transfer window since Pat Fenlon signed Pa Kujabi,Claros etc:robboyas:

You missed the best departure of the lot - MacLean.  The man signed because he can't run.

Only regret is that he won't be able to get his favourite Italian Salute sendoff from the Hearts fans 

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

Only signed until next transfer window with a possibility of extension until the seasons end

With the season up and running and no wages coming in he's been forced into a move I would imagine

4 hours ago, Muppetboy said:

Boy won’t cut it I’m afraid. 

I think you will eat those words and I think we will all be raging when he goes somewhere else and shows what a good player he is, fear the same applies to Harry Cochrane as well. 

2 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Only signed until next transfer window with a possibility of extension until the seasons end

With the season up and running and no wages coming in he's been forced into a move I would imagine

probably as been training with Hamilton. Don’t think they will be too happy as paying for his Covid tests then signs for his rivals.

also shows oxford signed clare as a right back before him

comradejambo
11 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Nail on head! Don’t be surprised to see him talking to other clubs come December 

52 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Give Boyce the 9 strip definitely 

I’d also give Andy Irving the number 8, think he could be a fantastic box to box midfielder for us in the future. Hearts man who needs a long term contract. 

Box to box? Fantastic player but I see him more as a deep lying playmaker. Didn’t think he had the legs to be box to box. 

Berra than you
5 minutes ago, Bowtow Jambo said:

Aye. Check 13 seconds

Video is of yesterday's training. Washington is in the thumbnail.

Bowtow Jambo
1 minute ago, Berra than you said:

Video is of yesterday's training. Washington is in the thumbnail.

Uche still here

28 minutes ago, greggy123 said:

Box to box? Fantastic player but I see him more as a deep lying playmaker. Didn’t think he had the legs to be box to box. 

Think he could do either role. Ability to break up play, create chances and chip in with a few goals. Think big Peter Haring could be the 6, Irving the 8 and then need a 10 in a midfield 3 man setup. 

Haring could quite easily be a box to box midfielder as well though, certainly has the qualities, just wonder about his fitness. 

Pasquale for King
45 minutes ago, comradejambo said:

Nail on head! Don’t be surprised to see him talking to other clubs come December 

He can talk to them now, it seems nobody wants him. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Bunny Munro said:

And 7 😱

Maybe Walker will take it and Jordan Roberts 14 as it seems that’s his twitter handle.

BackOfTheNet
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Maybe Walker will take it and Jordan Roberts 14 as it seems that’s his twitter handle.

Very much doubt Naismith wants to give 14 up, he’s had it most of his career and has it now.

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

I'm talking about Washington and his calibre. 

I think its fair to say a higher profile and we are now reducing the bar

I really don't think Washington was that good. He tried hard and ran about a lot but I don't think he is any great loss.