Sporting Director

steve123

Never Let Them Forget
2 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Dempster has failed at Hibs. Unless I am missing some great financial or sporting achievement she has brought in.

Not sure why we would want her.

She also voted against reconstruction. 

Scottish cup win? First in 100+ years.

She would be a very good appointment and a major get it up you Hibs ^^^^s!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Cruyff

• JamboAl

• OTT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Rabbie_Burns said:

She has all but vanished from sight and sound since the Ron took over 

she always seemed to be fighting a fire with a water pistol when Petrie was around as well, always got the feeling that she was never fully getting the backing to do what she wanted and what was required, when she tried the rug was pulled out from under her.

but I don't know what's been happening behind the scenes, I may be completely wrong.

Hibs voted no to reconstruction, and that would seem to be more down to the american franchise mindset of "if the other team ain't there, we'll get their fans". unfortunately she's the mouthpiece so she's always the one that looks like a lunatic for expressing the clubs wishes

Dallas Green
Just now, Never Let Them Forget said:

Scottish cup win? First in 100+ years.

She would be a very good appointment and a major get it up you Hibs ^^^^s!!

😂😂😂😂

Didn't even register on my radar, their cup win, when trying to think about it.

She wouldn't be a good appointment. Financially they are poorly run while we are the opposite. I wouldn't want her in charge of the money we give to the club once the FOH take ownership of Ann's shares.

11 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Dempster has failed at Hibs. Unless I am missing some great financial or sporting achievement she has brought in.

Not sure why we would want her.

She also voted against reconstruction. 

She may not have wanted to vote against it.

It may be that she isn't happy with Ron's plans for Hibs and wishes to distance herself from him. Whatever the reason there is no way back for her, if she's applied for the job, but she probably doesn't care.

Edited by sniffer
spelling

24 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Spot on. 

Clearly isn't trusted to run the club or, has made mistakes if Ron the con has had to step in and make cuts. A good CEO would have convinced the owner that cuts to wages were necessary for the long term stability of the club. She clearly failed in her duties and if she had any conviction she'd have given him an ultimatum and resigned. 

This is not a Dempster comment but you clearly have no experience of how senior American management / business owners work.

Complete control freaks - generally 

34 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Spot on. 

Clearly isn't trusted to run the club or, has made mistakes if Ron the con has had to step in and make cuts. A good CEO would have convinced the owner that cuts to wages were necessary for the long term stability of the club. She clearly failed in her duties and if she had any conviction she'd have given him an ultimatum and resigned. 

or she's been trying her damndest to limit the damage that foreign owners are doing to the club she works for, she may actually give a sh1t about the club, even though it's hibs, but is now at a point that she feels that no matter what she does it wont make the slightest difference. 

Jingle Bells

If I had the power, would probably give the CEO gig to Dempster, purely on humanitarian grounds.

Pasquale for King
41 minutes ago, Gav M said:

I seem to remember her doing well with Motherwell and was really highly thought of, at hibs she's been completely hamstrung by first Petrie and then Ron the con. no idea if she would be a good fit but she does seem to be highly thought of. it would be fu(king hilarious just for the seethe across the road, their CEO jumping ship to their neighbours while they are still up their own arses about their precarious position and how secure we actually are.

I mean, if after all of this we are out to **** over as many teams as possible that did the dirty on us, we are definitely on the right track

Not sure how Petrie or Gordon can be blamed for her failure to secure a short sponsor for the last two years, stealing a fans idea to have the NHS in their strips and not giving him any credit.

Pasquale for King
39 minutes ago, Pistol1874 said:

Graeme Souness as Newcastle manager gave £8m to Rangers for Jean-Alain Boumsong.

That said, he also played Ali Dia for Southampton, so it’s possible he’s just a shite judge of a player.

Or a corrupt *****.

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not sure how Petrie or Gordon can be blamed for her failure to secure a short sponsor for the last two years, stealing a fans idea to have the NHS in their strips and not giving him any credit.

don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating her for the job, I'm kind of playing devils advocate and trying to look at things from the other side and also take in to account that she's trying to polish the hibee turd. she may be culpable for all of that, she may also be shouldering the blame for others short comings.

at the end of the day, I don't know, I would like to think that people who have run businesses and know their stuff would be able to make informed decisions.

I'd actually love it if this was a leaked document full of bullsh*t put out to mess with as many of the clubs who have sh@ on us as possible

Pasquale for King
On 22/06/2020 at 14:59, SectionDJambo said:

In my opinion, too much is being said, and given concern to, David Weir having been at Rangers. If the guy has the qualifications for the job, why should we worry about who else he has had connections with?

All this talk about him maybe helping Rangers in ways that would be detrimental to Hearts is pure paranoia. I can’t think of any DOF, manager or coach, anywhere in the U.K., who has ever been accused of such actions by his club, after he has left that club. Does anyone have a relevant, solid, example of this happening?

If he, in the fullness of time, we’re to leave Hearts to go to Rangers, it would be because he did a great job with us.

We should stop thinking that we are an easy target for manipulation. The SPFL board, and it’s cheerleaders are currently finding out we are not an easy target anymore.

I put it up earlier in the thread, he and Warburton when they were at Brentford  gave Rangers £850k for Lewis Macleod in December 2015 as they were desperate for cash. In the February the owners said they were changing they signed players and those two and head scout Frank Mcparland we’re leaving. The three of them got the Rangers job right after the season. They were emptied from Rangers and Forest amidst mutterings of dodgy transfer deals  

Bunny Munro

How many season tickets did Hibs sell the season before Dempster came in? How many did they have last season?

I'm not sure i want her for the job, but Id hear her out at interview.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Gav M said:

don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating her for the job, I'm kind of playing devils advocate and trying to look at things from the other side and also take in to account that she's trying to polish the hibee turd. she may be culpable for all of that, she may also be shouldering the blame for others short comings.

at the end of the day, I don't know, I would like to think that people who have run businesses and know their stuff would be able to make informed decisions.

I'd actually love it if this was a leaked document full of bullsh*t put out to mess with as many of the clubs who have sh@ on us as possible

Fair enough, I’m not that confident about Budges judgement on hiring people. Levein obviously, her Brother, her nephew to run the 1874 bar, Scot Gardiner and possibly Stendel. Running one successful business doesn’t always mean you’re qualified to run all types of businesses or make good decisions, Vladimir Romanov and Chris Robinson are testimony to that.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Bunny Munro said:

How many season tickets did Hibs sell the season before Dempster came in? How many did they have last season?

Not sure if that’s entirely relevant really, her choice of Heckingbottom saw them finish above us but was out the door in October. It’s about the same as saying they’ve only sold nearly 9k this season compared to last year. 

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Fair enough, I’m not that confident about Budges judgement on hiring people. Levein obviously, her Brother, her nephew to run the 1874 bar, Scot Gardiner and possibly Stendel. Running one successful business doesn’t always mean you’re qualified to run all types of businesses or make good decisions, Vladimir Romanov and Chris Robinson are testimony to that.

that's fair enough and I can understand why there would be reservations and people thinking wtf. we'll just have to wait and see.

just as an aside, I do know 1st hand that she has tried her best to engage with the fans and do her best by them. my ex wife and her family are all Hibs, when we were still together they had issues with my sons season ticket (he has had a ST at both ER and Tynie since he was 3). they had managed to get one for him beside the rest of the family and their friends, however when the tickets were sent out my son's was in the wrong section. my father in law contacted hibs to complain and asked for the issue to be resolved. the next day Dempster phoned up, while I was there, to appologise, she had sorted all of the issues and had managed to get the seat for my son, she also met them at the 1st home game of the season to hand over the ticket personally, gave my son a signed shirt as an apology and had them in hospitality both before and after the game.

I know this doesn't prove that she is a competent CEO, but it does show that she cares about the support that she is working for

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Gav M said:

that's fair enough and I can understand why there would be reservations and people thinking wtf. we'll just have to wait and see.

just as an aside, I do know 1st hand that she has tried her best to engage with the fans and do her best by them. my ex wife and her family are all Hibs, when we were still together they had issues with my sons season ticket (he has had a ST at both ER and Tynie since he was 3). they had managed to get one for him beside the rest of the family and their friends, however when the tickets were sent out my son's was in the wrong section. my father in law contacted hibs to complain and asked for the issue to be resolved. the next day Dempster phoned up, while I was there, to appologise, she had sorted all of the issues and had managed to get the seat for my son, she also met them at the 1st home game of the season to hand over the ticket personally, gave my son a signed shirt as an apology and had them in hospitality both before and after the game.

I know this doesn't prove that she is a competent CEO, but it does show that she cares about the support that she is working for

Yeah she seems likeable enough. Good story and good luck pulling your boy to the good side 😜

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah she seems likeable enough. Good story and good luck pulling your boy to the good side 😜

haha, hopefully the way things are going there won't be a choice to make 😉

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Gav M said:

haha, hopefully the way things are going there won't be a choice to make 😉

🤞

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

🤞

as another aside, he was due to sign a 2yr deal with the Partick accademy this year (he's only 8 ) so hopefully being on the books of another team will further dilute that side of things, and as there seems to be a rather strong bond developing with us and Partic, that can only help

Edited by Gav M

29 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I put it up earlier in the thread, he and Warburton when they were at Brentford  gave Rangers £850k for Lewis Macleod in December 2015 as they were desperate for cash. In the February the owners said they were changing they signed players and those two and head scout Frank Mcparland we’re leaving. The three of them got the Rangers job right after the season. They were emptied from Rangers and Forest amidst mutterings of dodgy transfer deals  

I've made my feelings on Weir pretty clear. Folk seem happy to laugh it off, but he will bugger off to Rangers as soon as the opportunity arises. The damage that will then cause in terms of youngsters being poached, contracts being run down and coaching staff leaving with him is incalculable. Its not a risk I think we should take. People have made the point that if Rangers want him then its because he's done a good job, but that doesn't excuse the chaos which will ensue after he leaves.

Managers stick to the markets they know and if he went west, the market he knows best would be Hearts. I fundamentally do not want to see our club feed the OF and I cannot see Weirs appointment ending up any other way. People move in football, I totally get that. But I strongly object to carrying the water for a rival. If we went for someone older there's less likelihood they'll move on, foreign less likely to join a rival. Its playing with fire and I'm seriously not keen.

The dubious transfer dealings only reinforce my distrust for the guy. Are we going to see an influx of players who have no business being here? Levein's already done that and there's been a few questions asked of that and his relationship with Colquhoun. 

I know it sounds like I'm being paranoid, but its giving me serious no vibes. Its like when you sign a player like Lafferty, you know he's only got eyes for one club. With a player, its something you can just swallow but you're handing the keys of the football department to this person. I don't want any part of their experience with us impacting us negatively in the future. I firmly believe that will be what happens. 

Adrian Bevington is the marginally better choice, but everyone seems to buy into how shit Scottish football is and that leads them to signing shite english players thinking they'll be class up here. I'd worry that would be the approach he'd follow. Much like Warburton. Probably very expensive too. 

My choice would be Donald Park. Oversaw Hibs golden generation, heaps of experience in Scottish football, knows the club and will see the project through (as in all likelihood will retire after). Its maybe not a fashionable choice, but I think he offers everything we need. He's clearly got an excellent track record with youth development and that should be front and centre of any Sporting Director's strategy at Hearts. Furthermore, does he not instruct coaches for the SFA (or teaches/tutors them?) no doubt has an excellent knowledge of who the up and coming coaches are in Scotland and could very well influence them to come here. I don't think he'd cost anywhere near what Weir or Bevington would want either. Value and experience.

Edited by OTT

20 minutes ago, Barack said:

Dempster for Hearts?

I refer you all back to my 2020 post on the Neilson thread.

Welcome, Leanne. Now, Kim Jong Un for Chief Scout, please.

TBF there is a class wee North Korean lad kicking about Italy last I saw....

Would we be liable for compensation to Hibs? Its not a footballing hire so I would think Dempster much like any of us would be free to tender resignation, 30 days handover then could join? 

Some of the points made about Dempsters credentials make a lot of sense and she does appear to be well thought of within the football community from her time at Motherwell and Hibs so I wouldn't be against it. 

51 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

This is not a Dempster comment but you clearly have no experience of how senior American management / business owners work.

Complete control freaks - generally 

I doubt Ron Gordon has his finger on the pulse concerning the day to day running of Hibs. 

41 minutes ago, Gav M said:

or she's been trying her damndest to limit the damage that foreign owners are doing to the club she works for, she may actually give a sh1t about the club, even though it's hibs, but is now at a point that she feels that no matter what she does it wont make the slightest difference. 

Clearly she's not or otherwise Hibs wouldn't be mothball ing their Academy. If she can't make a difference in her position as CEO, she should resign. 

I don't understand the defense of Hibs CEO here. She's clearly not done the business for them whatsoever. 

4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I doubt Ron Gordon has his finger on the pulse concerning the day to day running of Hibs. 

Clearly she's not or otherwise Hibs wouldn't be mothball ing their Academy. If she can't make a difference in her position as CEO, she should resign. 

I don't understand the defense of Hibs CEO here. She's clearly not done the business for them whatsoever. 

I think American owners are all over every aspect of their business.

I dont think their academy being shut down due to a pandemic is her fault and if she and AB have had discussions as she is being undermined and wants to move then so be it.

I think she has done ok with what she has had at both clubs and will be able to do more at ours if she is coming.

Rick Sanchez

If it wasn't for Budge, Anderson and us the fans we wouldn't be in that great a place either. We're lucky they're willing to put their hand in their pockets, unlike Ron the Con.

Levein has spent some amount of money on utter shite that we should be thankful to them.

Dempster wouldn't pick the manager anyway, she'd pick the sporting director. I don't think Ann will walk away entirely, they could work well together. I'd imagine she would receive the wage that Budge isn't taking.

1 minute ago, Jamboelite said:

I think American owners are all over every aspect of their business.

I dont think their academy being shut down due to a pandemic is her fault and if she and AB have had discussions as she is being undermined and wants to move then so be it.

I think she has done ok with what she has had at both clubs and will be able to do more at ours if she is coming.

It's not her fault? She's the CEO ffs ! :laugh:

If she's not ringing up her boss showing him Hibs financial projections for the next quarter and telling him he needed to make wage cuts, she's clearly not doing her job, she's incapable of doing her job or, she is complicit in allowing Ron Gordon to ruin Hibs.

1 hour ago, Jingle Bells said:

If I had the power, would probably give the CEO gig to Dempster, purely on humanitarian grounds.

:biggrin:

Just now, Cruyff said:

If she's not ringing up her boss showing him Hibs financial projections for the next quarter and telling him he needed to make wage cuts, she's clearly not doing her job, she's incapable of doing her job or, she is complicit in allowing Ron Gordon to ruin Hibs.

Honestly, I don't know.

These rumours about Dempster and Ron not seeing eye to eye have been rumbling on for a while. Ultimately, she serves at his pleasure. I.e if he says he wants to cut the academy, they cut the academy. She can advise him its a bad idea, but as I think the case is, he's arrogantly disregarding her. Much like advising him that voting us down is a bad idea due to the derby and how much it makes Hibs (hospitality, full house etc). Multimillionaire thinks he knows best is hardly unheard of (Vlad anyone :D ). 

If Ron has it burned into his brain that if Hearts aren't in the top league suddenly we're all going to be hobos then I don't know how much Dempster can do to dissuade him of that. 

Bit of a believer in no smoke without fire, and I reckon its probably true that he's not been listening to her. 

18 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

And if the owner doesnt take her advice ?

5 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Why ?..genuine question

Just what has she done that has made her stand out ?..what great decisions has she made ?

If a club is successful in the league then finance will follow. We then get fans saying a back room administrator has somehow changed its fortunes when the manager and players have done so with them riding behind on their coat tails.

Has she brought finance to the club ?..well no sponsor for a start

Has she picked the right manager in her time at the club ?

Has she set up some fund raising scheme or improved it ?..ladies and gentlemen I give you HSL..what a success

Has she created improvements in communication to generate a decent contact with the fans..still waiting.

I could go on and on....there is nothing to indicate she stands out

Backtracking in 10.9.8....

2 hours ago, OTT said:

Honestly, I don't know.

These rumours about Dempster and Ron not seeing eye to eye have been rumbling on for a while. Ultimately, she serves at his pleasure. I.e if he says he wants to cut the academy, they cut the academy. She can advise him its a bad idea, but as I think the case is, he's arrogantly disregarding her. Much like advising him that voting us down is a bad idea due to the derby and how much it makes Hibs (hospitality, full house etc). Multimillionaire thinks he knows best is hardly unheard of (Vlad anyone :D ). 

If Ron has it burned into his brain that if Hearts aren't in the top league suddenly we're all going to be hobos then I don't know how much Dempster can do to dissuade him of that. 

Bit of a believer in no smoke without fire, and I reckon its probably true that he's not been listening to her. 

2 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

And if the owner doesnt take her advice ?

It's very simple chaps. If LD tells RG these things and he decides against it, then she cannot do her job effectively and she should tender her resignation. 

If I was in her position and I was advising my boss that if you don't do this you are undermining the business and a shitstorm was about to rain down on me, I'd be saying cheerio. Anyone in her position worth a sook would do the same. Especially if as folk are trying to suggest, she's actually good at her job and wouldn't be short of offers. Honestly, I very much doubt RG made his fortune not listening to his advisors, especiallyif they were telling him his business may be in trouble. :rolleyes:

Edited by Cruyff

4 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

As I have already said this would  be an excellent  appointment but

if nothing comes of it Then someone similar who can push the club 

forward

1 hour ago, Hairdryer said:

As I have already said this would  be an excellent  appointment but

if nothing comes of it Then someone similar who can push the club 

forward

I tend to agree. The appointment would also reinforce the idea that all we have to do is snap our fingers and Hibs CEO comes running.

The time has probably come for Dempster to move on to a bigger club so a bigger club in the same city would be a logical step

5 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Backtracking in 10.9.8....

Why ?..if its the truth its the truth

You and others might back track if of course you ever give an opinion, but I'll stand by mine whether she arrives or hopefully does not

Samuel Camazzola
8 hours ago, Barack said:

Dempster for Hearts?

I refer you all back to my 2020 post on the Neilson thread.

Welcome, Leanne. Now, Kim Jong Un for Chief Scout, please.

Kim Jong has a few domestic issues at present but I hear Tam McManus woukd be available for that role. 

Ibrahim Tall
9 hours ago, Pistol1874 said:

Graeme Souness as Newcastle manager gave £8m to Rangers for Jean-Alain Boumsong.

That said, he also played Ali Dia for Southampton, so it’s possible he’s just a shite judge of a player.

Boumsong the guy that continued to be capped by a good France side and went on to play for Juventus and Lyon?

That Boumsong wasn’t a good player is a myth, he was an excellent player pre-Rangers, a standout with them and a good player again after Newcastle. (Like most players that Newcastle sign)

Edited by Ibrahim Tall

5 hours ago, Cruyff said:

It's very simple chaps. If LD tells RG these things and he decides against it, then she cannot do her job effectively and she should tender her resignation. 

If I was in her position and I was advising my boss that if you don't do this you are undermining the business and a shitstorm was about to rain down on me, I'd be saying cheerio. Anyone in her position worth a sook would do the same. Especially if as folk are trying to suggest, she's actually good at her job and wouldn't be short of offers. Honestly, I very much doubt RG made his fortune not listening to his advisors, especiallyif they were telling him his business may be in trouble. :rolleyes:

Unless of course that particular  business was being run down with an eye to cashing in on the real estate. Just saying.

9 minutes ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Boumsong the guy that continued to be capped by a good France side and went on to play for Juventus and Lyon?

That Boumsong wasn’t a good player is a myth, he was an excellent player pre-Rangers, a standout with them and a good player again after Newcastle. (Like most players that Newcastle sign)

re his time at juve, he did not play a game for them in serie A, he played a full season in serie B for them and once promoted only played a couple of cup games for them.

Where is all the Dempster chat coming from ?

Officially linked, some weird wishful thinking or made up piss take ??

So people say Dempster has done good work at Hibs. Who are these people and is there any evidence to back 

these claims. Come home fireworks Phil that’s what Hearts need FIREWORKS !,

8 hours ago, OTT said:

I've made my feelings on Weir pretty clear. Folk seem happy to laugh it off, but he will bugger off to Rangers as soon as the opportunity arises. The damage that will then cause in terms of youngsters being poached, contracts being run down and coaching staff leaving with him is incalculable. Its not a risk I think we should take. People have made the point that if Rangers want him then its because he's done a good job, but that doesn't excuse the chaos which will ensue after he leaves.

Managers stick to the markets they know and if he went west, the market he knows best would be Hearts. I fundamentally do not want to see our club feed the OF and I cannot see Weirs appointment ending up any other way. People move in football, I totally get that. But I strongly object to carrying the water for a rival. If we went for someone older there's less likelihood they'll move on, foreign less likely to join a rival. Its playing with fire and I'm seriously not keen.

The dubious transfer dealings only reinforce my distrust for the guy. Are we going to see an influx of players who have no business being here? Levein's already done that and there's been a few questions asked of that and his relationship with Colquhoun. 

I know it sounds like I'm being paranoid, but its giving me serious no vibes. Its like when you sign a player like Lafferty, you know he's only got eyes for one club. With a player, its something you can just swallow but you're handing the keys of the football department to this person. I don't want any part of their experience with us impacting us negatively in the future. I firmly believe that will be what happens. 

Adrian Bevington is the marginally better choice, but everyone seems to buy into how shit Scottish football is and that leads them to signing shite english players thinking they'll be class up here. I'd worry that would be the approach he'd follow. Much like Warburton. Probably very expensive too. 

My choice would be Donald Park. Oversaw Hibs golden generation, heaps of experience in Scottish football, knows the club and will see the project through (as in all likelihood will retire after). Its maybe not a fashionable choice, but I think he offers everything we need. He's clearly got an excellent track record with youth development and that should be front and centre of any Sporting Director's strategy at Hearts. Furthermore, does he not instruct coaches for the SFA (or teaches/tutors them?) no doubt has an excellent knowledge of who the up and coming coaches are in Scotland and could very well influence them to come here. I don't think he'd cost anywhere near what Weir or Bevington would want either. Value and experience.

Totally agree on your Weir points, very good post.

I think one of the main things people are forgetting about Dempster is that she is one if the few CEO's who will have experience working in Scottish Football & of working at a Fan Owned Club. 

I know our set up is different & a lot larger than Motherwell, but the experience of working with the fans groups and how to communicate & integrate with them would be useful. 

Motherwell fans wanted to keep her remember

As for the time at Hibs, it's been steady. No great swing either way in fortunes. 

Can't blame her for pandemic shutting down academy etc. 

Hibs fans fault for not putting money into their club

16 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

So people say Dempster has done good work at Hibs. Who are these people and is there any evidence to back 

I'm in. Loved the fireworks back in the day. Of course we had a good team then so  that helped.

4 minutes ago, Gulf Jambo said:

I think one of the main things people are forgetting about Dempster is that she is one if the few CEO's who will have experience working in Scottish Football & of working at a Fan Owned Club. 

I know our set up is different & a lot larger than Motherwell, but the experience of working with the fans groups and how to communicate & integrate with them would be useful. 

Motherwell fans wanted to keep her remember

As for the time at Hibs, it's been steady. No great swing either way in fortunes. 

Can't blame her for pandemic shutting down academy etc. 

Hibs fans fault for not putting money into their club

Very good point regarding the fan ownership part.

8 hours ago, OTT said:

Park has been working in our academy last two to three years and has just retired. Where’s the evidence of his ability? 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Park has been working in our academy last two to three years and has just retired. Where’s the evidence of his ability? 

Was it yourself that said Dempster would be our CEO last week?

21 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Tbf she did some great work at Motherwell before moving. Think they were in top 3/4 for three seasons in a row. Certainly over achieved. 
As we all know Hibs is a challenging environment for anyone. 

8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

She's done a lot of things like that. When my friend's wife (a Hibs fan) was dying she did loads to support her and the family. The Hibs community work is good. 

It would be Ann Budge's judgement. Lots of things a CEO does we don't see. 

Who knows what is best really. Trolling Scottish football just now though. 

1 minute ago, jambocub said:

Was it yourself that said Dempster would be our CEO last week?

I did. Nothings happened to change my mind. Could be wrong though, time will tell.