Tick tock

Ronald Villiers

Ex member of the SaS

On Hobo's .net they are trying to say dumping the youth set up is the right thing to do. All the young guys dumped without a thought means nothing to them.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• martoon

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

2 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

On Hobo's .net they are trying to say dumping the youth set up is the right thing to do. All the young guys dumped without a thought means nothing to them.

They could remove a limb from each child as they left the facility for the last time and the Hibs fans would convince themselves that it was the best way to go about the situation.

Nookie Bear
22 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

That decision is utterly indefensible when you have such a wealthy owner and a decent-ish fanbase who should be rallyign to help.

Typical hibs. They talk a good game, they all have their personalised number plates but, when it comes to it, they slink away, hide, and blame Big Bad Hearts.

Gordon Ramsay
28 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Unless they are very close to administration I can't see any other reason for making this decision. 

It's ridiculous. 

27 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

They're not right in the head. 

They'll slate Hearts non stop for doing something, then do the same thing or similar and call it sensible and Hibs class. 

Incredible that one body of people can be so collectively f***** up. 

It must be like Stepford down that way. 

3fingersreid
2 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Unless they are very close to administration I can't see any other reason for making this decision. 

It's ridiculous. 

Not close enough to it for me , in fact I’d rather they by passed it and went straight to liquidation . 

10 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

That decision is utterly indefensible when you have such a wealthy owner and a decent-ish fanbase who should be rallyign to help.

Typical hibs. They talk a good game, they all have their personalised number plates but, when it comes to it, they slink away, hide, and blame Big Bad Hearts.

Haha, spot on. 

10 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Not close enough to it for me , in fact I’d rather they by passed it and went straight to liquidation . 

Agreed! I keep checking this thread for just that.

Might take a little cycle down to the farm next week and see if anything is happening (i.e the McEwan Fraser sign going up!)

Don't you just love the way Hibs have a knack of cheering us up in our hardest of times!!

Mr Brightside

What I don’t get is that if Hibs are in bother, why didn’t they furlough staff before the cut off which I think was 10th June. They could then bring them back later in the year.

Either poor administration or they are really skint and don’t want the overheads later in the year.

24 minutes ago, mre said:

Has nobody asked fish if he can stream an online concert via zoomer to raise hunners of pounds? 

Didn't end well the last time he tried to use a benefit gig as a defibrillator to restart his dying career

:greggy:

18 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Keep going on Twitter,  Tam is going round in circles  :)

I don't go on Twitter that much, but I can't help but get stuck into Tam.  Bitter doesn't even come close to describing him.

Malinga the Swinga

Has Tam been on his Twitter to criticise his media chum(p) Thomson, who I believe says clubs should just 'get rid of players they don't want'. He was quick enough to have a go at Hearts fans, let us see if he has the spine to go up against another brain dead empty headed eejit in the media.

Rick Sanchez

Ah dinni care aboot oor yung team or the oaffice staff, just git the hertz doon ffs! We voted oorsels doon a place coastin us oor 100k? Ah dinni care JUST GIT THEM DOON!!!

post-4522-0-66950500-1400445062.jpg

3 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Ah dinni care aboot oor yung team or the oaffice staff, just git the hertz doon ffs! We voted oorsels doon a place coastin us oor 100k? Ah dinni care JUST GIT THEM DOON!!!

This isn’t a real photo surely? The boy looks like an angry, inflated pepparami 😦

Ex member of the SaS
1 minute ago, MattyK82 said:

This isn’t a real photo surely? The boy looks like an angry, inflated pepparami 😦

It didn't take Sherlock Holmes or Scooby Doo to work out the mystery of the missing pies, the culprit is right there.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

A rich owner who came in saying he wanted to focus on youth. Dodgy as **** he's even considering shutting down that side of operations. What else did he say that he'd didn't really mean?

Meanwhile on the other side of the city, Hearts are releasing the older out of contract players and giving our youth manager and young players new contracts.

Edited by ToqueJambo

6 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Paul Kane been raiding the biscuit tin during lockdown I see

millerjames398
4 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Im sure he got christened a human blow fish on here some time ago..looks like he's squeezing a log out his arse sideways🤣🇱🇻

Rick Sanchez
15 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

That's blowfish mate.

I can't recall what it was about but it is 100% a hibs fan at some kind of rally.

ToadKiller Dog
2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

That's blowfish mate.

I can't recall what it was about but it is 100% a hibs fan at some kind of rally.

One of the many great photos of hibs fans from over the years ,like the pink hoodie guy or the young lovers staring deep into each others eyes .

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

Rick Sanchez
1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

One of the many great photos of his fans from over the years ,like the pink hoodie guy or the young lovers staring deep into each others eyes .

😆

Another personal favourite is this guy!

2211445869_eac1b1b93c.jpg

wentworth jambo
9 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

That's blowfish mate.

Was he not a screen grab from the infamous "Wur gawn doon Stotty!!" video ??

5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

😆

Another personal favourite is this guy!

2211445869_eac1b1b93c.jpg

That’s the all time winner imo. Just such a scaffy looking radge. 

Rick Sanchez
2 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

Could be right mate 🤣

I can only recall some naff advertisement truck or a gala day float of some kind with 'Kano' going mental.

Hibs 🤦‍♂️

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

Could be right mate 🤣

I can only recall some naff advertisement truck or a gala day float of some kind with 'Kano' going mental.

Hibs 🤦‍♂️

Once they empty Eddie May on redundancy that golden generation of Hibs youth talent may well express their views in the press about what is really going on. 

Gordon Ramsay
52 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Toxteth O'Grady
1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Yoof Acadumy isnae needed likesay

23 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Can’t wait for more of this. “Cmon stoatty  you’re a Hibs man”

“Wur gawn doon stotty” :greggy:

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, gjcc said:

“Wur gawn doon stotty” :greggy:

Aye doon the pan hopefully.... No sympathy from  me as they wanted us dead.

Given the global health and financial pandemic which has occurred since Ron invested in the Giro, there is every chance that he is desperate to recoup his investment as fast as possible.  I strongly suspect the message has gone out to Leann to cut expenditure to the bone and sell everything.

Not a bennyfactur in sight.

Carl Weathers
51 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Can’t wait for more of this. “Cmon stoatty  you’re a Hibs man”

Too toe curling to watch. 

6 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Yup. Hibs are basically a personification of the high school bully. Happy to go round taking sly digs, running their mouth and acting the hard man. But when someone finally calls them for it they crumble, shite themselves and run away. 

Cowardly, sleekit vermin shitehawks

3 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

That's blowfish mate.

The “wur goan doon Stotty” protest outside the Giro.

3 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

Yes.

45 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Aye doon the pan hopefully.... No sympathy from  me as they wanted us dead.

As funny as that would be ML, consider this scenario:

Hibs get into Admin and look properly rubber ducked. Even after all this, after the letter writing, Ann/FoH/whoever at Hearts helps them survive it.

If they folded, Virus FC 2.0 would appear at some point, but if we kept them alive when their own fans couldn't/wouldn't then that would stick in their throat forever. They would only exist because WE wished it to be so. Like a small plaything for a puppy to try and pump...

Edited by trotter

maroonlegions
3 minutes ago, trotter said:

Hibs get into Admin and look properly rubber ducked. Even after all this, after the letter writing, Ann/FoH/whoever at Hearts helps them survive it.

If they folded, Virus FC 2.0 would appear at some point, but if we kept them alive when their own fans couldn't/wouldn't then that would stick in their throat forever. They would only exist because WE wished it to be so. Like a small plaything for a puppy to try and pump...

That would be the SECOND time we saved them then when we helped them back into the league just after they went bust  in the 1800s..

Rick Sanchez
4 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

The “wur goan doon Stotty” protest outside the Giro.

Forgot all about that video 😆

'C'mon Stotty, yur a Hibs maaan! Gets me every time.

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

Forgot all about that video 😆

'C'mon Stotty, yur a Hibs maaan! Gets me every time.

There’s another photo from about the same time, I think it was the same protest, where that bespectacled weirdo with the Legoman hair is brandishing his season ticket in front of himself like he’s holding a gun. That’s the one that always tickles me.

10 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

That would be the SECOND time we saved them then when we helped them back into the league just after they went bust  in the 1800s..

Teehee :rofl:

Did Paddington Ron not buy up some land around Easter Road after he bought them, or did i dream that? 

You could stick 200 flats on that site. Probably get 10million or something for Easter Road from Cala or whoever... So he will at least double his investment. 

Edited by Cruyff

17 minutes ago, trotter said:

:rofl:

Rick Sanchez
11 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

There’s another photo from about the same time, I think it was the same protest, where that bespectacled weirdo with the Legoman hair is brandishing his season ticket in front of himself like he’s holding a gun. That’s the one that always tickles me.

The names *****...hibee *****!

IMG_0969.PNG.a97609738a7f65f48579f6aa7ec5a7d1.png