Tick tock

Ronald Villiers

complete control
3 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Indeed 👍

Great to hear some negative news coming oot Easter rd  for a change but canny see them being in as much trouble as a lot on here are saying.  Bound to be a few rich hobos oot there that will see them awrite. Sir kwik fit  etc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• martoon

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

11 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

Apologies if posted, anyone mind this? :ninja: 

F4FA48EF-AE25-45FF-A5E0-ED78E6EF3031.jpeg

My mate encountered this example a couple of days ago.

IMG-20200617-WA0015.jpg

Montgomery Brewster
19 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

IMG-20200617-WA0015.jpg

Vermin.

Leveins Battalion
7 hours ago, Smithee said:

No one's buying it for housing.

It's not high demand town centre land that makes it highly desirable and worthwhile spending money on knocking down the hibs barn, its a field near tranent (nearer Ormiston actually)

If someone wants to build houses in a field near Tranent they'll probably buy a field near Tranent, not a field sitting in the pocket of working farm buildings with a 5 a side barn that they have to knock down to get to square one.

Do you think it'll be sold for housing?

The land around hibs training barn is owned by Charles River Labs

I can't see any housing developments going up there anytime soon. 

24 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

The land around hibs training barn is owned by Charles River Labs

I can't see any housing developments going up there anytime soon. 

which makes it harder for them to flog 😂

20 minutes ago, DarthVodka said:

which makes it harder for them to flog 😂

It’s costing them a fortune to run. I reckon it will be closed down and put on the market and sold to the first bidder. That might well take a considerable time though.

Clark Griswold
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

IMG-20200617-WA0015.jpg

:rofl:they really are obsessed with us 

wentworth jambo
9 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

While I would love that to be true, I won't build my hopes up. What I will say is that I want them to die with immediate effect and never be seen again.

I recall when the Mercer takeover was on, I was stopped in Princes Street and asked if I would like to sign petition to save Easter Road. My response was that I would happily go down to Easter Road immediately and help demolish the ground, brick by brick. The guy just looked at me as I walked away.

My opinion has never changed.

Bravo sir....saves me typing my thoughts on this  :greatpost:

andyscott82
8 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Die you vermin c *** s.

Nothing further to add.

Is it too early to nominate Post of the Year? 

Because this is it, right here. 

Just encountered a Hibs fan on Twitter talking about how Hearts have no morals in the face of demotion etc. I flipped his no morals chat by pointing out that his club have made a **** of it, and as a direct consequence, have paid good people off. All I got back was 'Best run club in the City FACT'. :rofl: 

jack D and coke

One of these threads where I’m delighted the freaks that come over here will be looking in on. 
GIRFUY

:pleasing:
Oh Hibs🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Class of 75

IMG-20200617-WA0015.jpg

Bitter and twisted isn't the half of it. Horrible horrible excuse for a football club. Scum. 

2 minutes ago, Locky said:

Just encountered a Hibs fan on Twitter talking about how Hearts have no morals in the face of demotion etc. I flipped his no morals chat by pointing out that his club have made a **** of it, and as a direct consequence, have paid good people off. All I got back was 'Best run club in the City FACT'. :rofl: 

Aw, man. That's you been handed your erse on a plate. 

Anyone knows that posting FACT in shouty letters immediately negates any counter-argument.

Honestly - any verbal sparring with them is like a 1967 version of Muhammad Ali v me...and I was 3 years old then :lol: 

The thing is their will be a call to arms eventually and that money will get thrown down a blackhole( similar to when we bought shares) If I remember we raised around a million pound. 

They will raise about 50 quid max. 

They are to busy with our finances to worry about themselves.

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Aw, man. That's you been handed your erse on a plate. 

Anyone knows that posting FACT in shouty letters immediately negates any counter-argument.

Honestly - any verbal sparring with them is like a 1967 version of Muhammad Ali v me...and I was 3 years old then :lol: 

:lol:

I just can't accept the fact he's done me up like a kipper and taken the moral high ground here. How right he is too. I am so envious of how they run their club. I wish we were close to Admin. :Aye:

jack D and coke

IMG-20200617-WA0015.jpg

That’s pretty funny. 

Hilarious in fact :lol: 

I used to be quite compassionate about peoples teams going down the swannie. 

Now... Feck the lot of them! 

While this is a shame for all the folk who will lose their job, it's a nice GIRUY to all the Hibs fans who somehow thought that their club would be financially secure when Hearts took action months ago. 

Fluorescent Adolescent
8 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Die you vermin c *** s.

Nothing further to add.

:greatpost:

highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

IMG-20200617-WA0015.jpg

Obviously being chased by a cat

11 hours ago, Sarah O said:

I'm laughing away at all this situation.

However, I'll not believe their demise until it's actually being reported widely and officially. 

Unfortunately at the moment these rumours are themselves a bit "Hibsish" with no real solid foundation. 

Perhaps but considering the day they chose to bury this news, it ain't rosey down fester at all. Ron the con clearly has no intention of chipping any actual money in, either. Loss of half their annual income, losses stacking up thanks to their bad decision making, losses thanks to the SPFL's incompetence, "deferred" wages to be repaid.

They are in the brown sticky stuff and no mistake. 😆

Still, if you fly with the crows...

TorinoJambo
2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

IMG-20200617-WA0015.jpg

That's when you wish it was pishing down and there was a huge puddle 10 yards further on.

The “we told you so” flare guy has to be a new big flag, if and when they go bust! After the 19th of May, the rivalry with them has become like a big brother holding the head of his dwarf little brother, toy fighting with him, allowing him a few shots every now and then but smashing him when ever he got cocky. It’s not meaningless as no games with them are but it doesn’t carry the same intensity for me anymore. If they died tomorrow I’d celebrate like it was the 19th of May 2012. **** them. 

How does that shoe feel on the other foot, ya bunch of sewer rats?

Hope your shitty, bitter wee club goes down the toilet.

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

3fingersreid

That can’t be good surely ? 

image.png

image.jpeg

Edited by 3fingersreid

2 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

That can’t be good surely ? 

image.png

image.jpeg

I’m sure the .netter spin doctors will have something to say on it.

3fingersreid
Just now, iantjambo said:

I’m sure the .netter spin doctors will have something to say on it.

At the very least I hope they can explain how the **** I managed to post two pictures 🙈 

Big Ron isnt spending one penny of his own cash on them. How funny when they all thought they would be buying all the best talent  and selling on for mega bucks. Ron has one plan and that is get McUgly sold from villa and pocket the cash and robbing HSL. If they go bust he sells everything and makes a profit. HIbs fans can believe as much as they like how much Ron loves the club but its beginning to show how much he doesnt give a sh!t as long as he doesnt have to spend his own money.

Glorious.

If Hibs are getting rid of their academy we should be on to that right away. Youth coaches will know if there is anyone worth picking up. 

Clark Griswold

Wonder what greenginger has to say about all of this. Many letters written I assume? 

Class of 75

Just seen a thing on twitter where these classless idiots are trying to tie a connection with the sad death of Vera Lynn to that fact that Hearts and Hibs won't know when they will be meeting again. I think they are the ones that should be worried with the financial reports coming out of the San Giro. 

complete control

I might be biased but I think McGinn is vastly overrated.  All this talk aboot a massive sell on clause. Who too ?  I think if he gets a move it will be 2 the Tims + they don't like parting big money for Scottish players. 

complete control
1 minute ago, Barack said:

He's a very, very ugly good player. The price is dictated by EPL inflated values, not on the quality of the player involved.

That being said, there's no way on this Earth that Celtic could afford him now. Club's will be queuing up to buy him if Villa go down.

Sorry I just don't see it especially when he plays for Scotland 

1 minute ago, complete control said:

Sorry I just don't see it especially when he plays for Scotland 

Wasn't he coming good for Scotland before the injury tho? If Villa have to sell it will bail out Wee Ron.

manaliveits105

correct hes the emperors new clothes - bummed up by BBC (beardy thompson especially) - bum beng the operative word as its what he uses most as well as his face which he throws himself on at any opportunity 

16 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Just seen a thing on twitter where these classless idiots are trying to tie a connection with the sad death of Vera Lynn to that fact that Hearts and Hibs won't know when they will be meeting again. I think they are the ones that should be worried with the financial reports coming out of the San Giro. 

Tbf they have something in common with Vera, they have only seen one Scottish cup win by Hibs in their lifetime.

NaturalOrder74

Wage cuts for a year, these are the same guys who were relentlessly trying to slag us for taking cuts at the start of the virus .... 

9 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

I was against the Mercer takeover but, as I’ve said repeatedly I’d gladly do a tap dance on their grave now after the way they behaved, pretty much to a man when we were in peril. **** them

That's where I am at. Like you said **** them. I will happily spit on their graves after they are dead and buried.

Class of 75
5 minutes ago, jackal said:

Tbf they have something in common with Vera, they have only seen one Scottish cup win by Hibs in their lifetime.

👍🤣🤣

bajthejambo

I reckon they'll probably be fine in the long term. Every club will have to do whatever they can to survive. Doesn't make it any less funny though. Their balance sheet is a trophy they've held for years in the eyes of their support.

I'm enjoying the fact that the penny has dropped with the "living outside of your means" brigade. It's pretty basic stuff. It must pain them that Ms Budge has taken the correct course of action from day one? Who would have thought she knew more about business than them eh?

I think if Villa stay up then it’s unlikely they will sell McGinn as not sure what club would want to pay the required fee, especially after his injury and doesn’t quite have the same attention he did prior to his injury. If Villa go down (which I suspect they will) then he will go for a reduced fee. 

2 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

:rofl:they really are obsessed with us 

Still celebrating a result from 34 years ago. They really are mental, has Broadmoor Hospital got enough space for those spoon burning mutants. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
31 minutes ago, Barack said:

Had a peek over there. What's the ****ing point? Read about three posts. 

There could be a life-ending asteroid on its way, and the only thing that matters, is if Hearts suffer before we all die. 

:lol:

What's that new saying? Rent free?

The vermin are clueless, bitter arseholes. The world will be a cleaner, safer place if they are expunged from existence.

Viewing it and trying to stay neutral for a moment, a year seems a bit much. I think players would understand it, if not accept it, if it were a few months but a year seems ott. 

jamboinglasgow
50 minutes ago, Barack said:

He's a very, very ugly good player. The price is dictated by EPL inflated values, not on the quality of the player involved.

That being said, there's no way on this Earth that Celtic could afford him now. Club's will be queuing up to buy him if Villa go down.

To think Celtic, could have signed him, Rogers wanted him, but the board decided to not pay the price for him and try to get a few hundred thousand off the deal, then Villa sign him and he becomes one of the top midfielders in the Premier league, Rogers gets annoyed at the board so it makes it even easier for him to jump ship when Leicester come in. Quite frankly its hilarious how badly Celtic messed that up.