Tick tock

Ronald Villiers

Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

Dear Mr Gordon,

I write to you as an ashamed Scotsman. I want to draw to your attention the price you could get for the land that Easter Road stadium is built on... etc... *snigger* ... yaddah...

Yours Sincerely,

Mevin Koffat

👏👏👏

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• martoon

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

1 hour ago, Yoda said:

Exactly.  Totally shameless.

Away strip will be; Black Lives Matter.

3rd Strip will be; Extinction Rebellion.

Just genius, take a bow sir! 

1 hour ago, Yoda said:

Exactly.  Totally shameless.

Away strip will be; Black Lives Matter.

3rd Strip will be; Extinction Rebellion.

What about separate toilets for men who like to dress like ladies?

Edited by westbow
Typo

6 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I’d rather they were liquidated and started again as a new club (for the second time in ‘their’ history). All their properties and assets sold, and starting off in the EoS Leagues.

Yep. That is exactly where I stand on this.

:thumb:         :bravo:

Although I'm not sure with the bit about them starting again.  The world will be a better place without them.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Hearts007 said:

my thoughts too

It wasn’t even their idea, some Hibby had mocked up a new strip with it on it days before and they didn’t even credit the guy. They even ****ed that up, they could’ve just given a % as Partick have done and those extra £5s could’ve went to them.

48D4C9D1-8DBC-429E-9459-5AEF04838E03.jpeg

4BB6C7BD-8721-4F97-BBB4-75501ABDA42F.jpeg

BDEB507A-1421-42A1-B06E-FC096515168C.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King

millerjames398
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Can someone please assure me that any money they receive in transfers goes straight into Ron's back pocket?

Even if it's not true.

Its gospel mate👍🏼😄🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

It wasn’t even their idea, some Hibby had mocked up a new strip with it on it days before and they didn’t even credit the guy. They even ****ed that up, they could’ve just given a % as Partick have done and those extra £5s could’ve went to them.

48D4C9D1-8DBC-429E-9459-5AEF04838E03.jpeg

4BB6C7BD-8721-4F97-BBB4-75501ABDA42F.jpeg

Sums them up

Guest ToqueJambo

Liked this on Hibs.net from one of those links above:

"They reckon shankland will follow Neilson. They must have a spare couple million lying about"

Well, seeing as you brought it up...

James-Anderson.png

Edited by ToqueJambo

12 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

:thumb:         :bravo:

Although I'm not sure with the bit about them starting again.  The world will be a better place without them.

Just tossed that in there as a consolation to guys like Spacey, who don’t think we can survive without them. I suspect you know where I really stand on the issue. 😄

9 hours ago, Hearts007 said:

nhs on shirts instead of a sponsor.. then start asking folk to take wage cuts? 🤣

Had to pay extra to get the letters on, i heard

Just now, cubanjambo said:

Yep someone said earlier it was a fiver

3 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Been sent a screenshot of a text conversation from a senior players Dad. 
Sweeping cuts and players refusing to agree these - 7 at the moment. Players Union now involved. RG transferred all assets to himself. 

Hibs statement due in days 

:rofl:I so hope this is true and Ron sells Easter Road for flats. If I ever found a magic lamp, Hibs going under would definitely be one of my three wishes. 

5 minutes ago, cubanjambo said:

I heard Kevin Moffat writes the letters for free.

Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

in Crayon sid.png.60aefebe67105c2c2e7bac7bf7575864.png

4 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

2 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

in Crayon sid.png.60aefebe67105c2c2e7bac7bf7575864.png

😂😂😂

I put this on McmANUS thread.

Chris McLaughlin has said on a few occasions on Sportsound that one Premiership club has told him that while Administration is not certain, it is being mentioned by the board.  There is only so much cost cutting they can do and then went on to mention players wage cuts, abolishing youth academy, no funding for community initiatives that will need to stand alone.

It won't be but could it be....

Edited by DETTY29

9 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

I put this on McmANUS thread.

Chris McLaughlin has said on a few occasions on Sportsound that one Premiership club has told him that while Administration is not certain, it is being mentioned by the board.  There is only so much cost cutting they can do and then went on to mention players wage cuts, abolishing youth academy, no funding for community initiatives that will need to stand alone.

It won't be but could it be....

Please please be......would make furlough almost bearable.

Hibs cutting their academy and desperately selling players

Hearts spending 6 figures on a manager and signing Scotland internationals

:leveinnaturalorder:

7 hours ago, andi17 said:

Sandy Clarks debut buy chance and aye your right mate all this shit that casuals only fought other casuals feking bullshit.The spineless wee *******s used to hang about the centre spot looking for folk to pick off the wee *******s shit themselves when the five of us chased them YMBO ya bass lol

Aye. That was the game.

Mercer bus back to Tynecastle, bus to the east end of Princes' Street then headed for the stop at the top of Leith Street to get a bus down to Leith. I lived there at the time. 

They were hanging around on the St. James' concourse and saw us coming. I took a few kicks and was bundled to the ground, but wasn't really hurt. 

When our bus came we stepped out from under the bus shelter and were, from the concourse above, spat on and pelted by coins. We let a wee group of old women onto the bus first and they, too, were hit by the missiles. 

F****** scum.

Delighted to read that they were taken apart by, iirc, Leeds fans in Benidorm a few years back. Sad Hibs c***'s had gone there to celebrate an anniversary of their coming together and took a pasting. 

7 hours ago, andi17 said:

Yes Yes and Yes what bit to Hearts fans not get they are not a playful cuddly toy they are a bunch of conniving sleekit back stabbing scum who wanted us dead i hope thy disappear up there own arseholes fek hfc and all who sail in her

Nailed it, bud. 

Hibs deid. 

Asap. 

1 hour ago, Rooster20 said:

Hibs cutting their academy and desperately selling player

Closing Eqst Mains as a cost cutting exercise.   It would be sublime if sold to Cala Homes.

3 hours ago, Rooster20 said:

Precisely.  After the drama of last week, many of us predicted this week would be even better.  Misery, panic and desparation on the SPFL and hibs fronts.  Not too many however would have predicted the content of your post.

Roll on tomorrow.

I wonder if Robert Maxwell will help them this time :rofl:Still cannot believe they thought that 30 years ago. Welts the lot of them.

The HSL thing is hilarious tbh.

After all the mocking about bake sales and cash cows. All the pish about begging bowls. FoH paying money to Ann Budge’s retirement plan etc...

Now, all of a sudden... “if ten thousand of us just pay a tenner a month, we will bring in a million a year”. “This is brilliant, think of the money we can put in to the club”. They think they’ve just invented the wheel. :lol:

Oh, Hibs... do you never ever learn. FoH have been putting in £1.4m p/a for years. We will own our club and have our infrastructure all bought and paid for, with no debts. Meanwhile, over at the Sticklebrick Arena, the money raised by HSL goes straight in to Ron Gordon’s back burner. Floating charges over everything, including the academy that’s just had the padlocks put on the gates. 

You had the chance to buy a controlling stake in Hibs when HSL was first started. There was no appetite for it though. You could have prevented your club being taken over by some random Peruvian Delboy, but you didn’t act. Now the scheme is being reanimated, but there’s not going to be any controlling stake in the club anymore. All the money will go directly to the man who just shut down East Mains. :lol:

Isn't it amazing how attempting to mock everything Hearts do always comes back to bite them on the arse, when a few years later they are inevitably forced to knock up a shitey plastic version of the things they have tried to make fun of. Then there’s a meeting of minds and they all have to sit around acting like they’ve just come up with the best idea ever, whilst angrily ignoring the fact it’s all been done before, across the city. 

Don’t ever change Hibs. 🐴⬆️

2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

After all the mocking about bake sales and cash cows. All the pish about begging bowls. FoH paying money to Ann Budge’s retirement plan etc...

Now, all of a sudden... “if ten thousand of us just pay a tenner a month, we will bring in a million a year”. “This is brilliant, think of the money we can put in to the club”. They think they’ve just invented the wheel. :lol:

Oh, Hibs... do you never ever learn. FoH have been putting in £1.4m p/a for years. We will own our club and have our infrastructure all bought and paid for, with no debts. Meanwhile, over at the Sticklebrick Arena, the money raised by HSL goes straight in to Ron Gordon’s back burner. Floating charges over everything, including the academy that’s just had the padlocks put on the gates. 

You had the chance to buy a controlling stake in Hibs when HSL was first started. There was no appetite for it though. You could have prevented your club being taken over by some random Peruvian Delboy, but you didn’t act. Now the scheme is being reanimated, but there’s not going to be any controlling stake in the club anymore. All the money will go directly to the man who just shut down East Mains. :lol:

Isn't it amazing how attempting to mock everything Hearts do always comes back to bite them on the arse, when a few years later they are inevitably forced to knock up a shitey plastic version of the things they have tried to make fun of. Then there’s a meeting of minds and they all have to sit around acting like they’ve just come up with the best idea ever, whilst angrily ignoring the fact it’s all been done before, across the city. 

what a great post. 
the deluded are trying to lock the gates but the horse has long since bolted as you say.

they look at us and likely Aberdeen’s scheme and are just desperate to try but they never will. 20% of them wanted refunds on their missed games last season. Now there will be some affected by this pandemic financially but I’d doubt them all. 
they had their chance with HSL but as you say there was no appetite for it and they lost their one chance to buy the required stake and now they are at the mercy of someone they desperately try to defend / support simply because they have no other choice.

Karma ?

Ya betcha

5 hours ago, Rooster20 said:

Precisely.  After the drama of last week, many of us predicted this week would be even better.  Misery, panic and desparation on the SPFL and hibs fronts.  Not too many however would have predicted the content of your post.

Roll on tomorrow.

They have (in typical Hibs fashion) made a huge thing of us putting our bank details on the website.

Its a sign of us being even more skint than even they thought possible.

That my sister loving friends looking in is a massive troll by us on you and you swallowed it. Hook line and sinker 👍

Superb post 1971 fuzzy.  I don't even pretend to understand a lot of the corporate stuff but I presume you are saying that every penny HSL are now scrambling to raise can go straight into Ronnie's pocket.  To make it worse, they're scrambling to raise it in the teeth of a global economic disaster and Ronnie, for all we know, might be skint.

It's nigh on perfect.

Gordon Ramsay
29 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Nailed it. 

32 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

what a great post. 
the deluded are trying to lock the gates but the horse has long since bolted as you say.

they look at us and likely Aberdeen’s scheme and are just desperate to try but they never will. 20% of them wanted refunds on their missed games last season. Now there will be some affected by this pandemic financially but I’d doubt them all. 
they had their chance with HSL but as you say there was no appetite for it and they lost their one chance to buy the required stake and now they are at the mercy of someone they desperately try to defend / support simply because they have no other choice.

Karma ?

Ya betcha

I actually think they will get a bit of a surge in donations, but it will never truly take off, whilst there is doubt over Ron Gordon, and rightly so. At the moment, they don’t know nor have any say over what he decides to do with their money. There’s every chance Gordon could just take the money they donate and then say “right lads, this whole C19 malarkey has kyboshed all my plans, and I need to sell up and look after my business interests in the states”. He’s got them over a barrel, and the queue at the chemists was just too long for him to wait in, so he’s shit out of lube.

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

31 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I actually think they will get a bit of a surge in donations, but it will never truly take off, whilst there is doubt over Ron Gordon, and rightly so. At the moment, they don’t know nor have any say over what he decides to do with their money. There’s every chance Gordon could just take the money they donate and then say “right lads, this whole C19 malarkey has kyboshed all my plans, and I need to sell up and look after my business interests in the states”. He’s got them over a barrel, and the queue at the chemists was just too long for him to wait in, so he’s shit out of lube.

The HSL scheme ship has sailed.

Ron Gordon like every other business owner, has suffered a large reduction in the valuation and earnings potential of his assets. He probably thought he'd made a decent investment, but he couldn't recoup what he paid for Hibs now, even if he wanted to. They're not going to offer a positive return on his investment any time soon, but at least he has the security of the underlying asset value...

tenor.gif

The nice thing is knowing that while they may pony up... they have absolutely no influence as to what their ponying up achieves and they are get zip by way of shares in their club... if only they had thought about and taken fan ownership seriously like the fans of club from the same city did.:greggy: They Hibsed it again!  

Wonder if he might try and separate the club and the stadium and training ground. Sell the club back to the fans to recoup some of his investment, then get rent from the stadium and training ground. Or probably wait and see if mcginn goes first

40 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

The HSL scheme ship has sailed.

Ron Gordon like every other business owner, has suffered a large reduction in the valuation and earnings potential of his assets. He probably thought he'd made a decent investment, but he couldn't recoup what he paid for Hibs now, even if he wanted to. They're not going to offer a positive return on his investment any time soon, but at least he has the security of the underlying asset value...

tenor.gif

They have had a bit of a resurgence, but ultimately too many will (rightly) hold off because they simply don’t know what Ron is planning. The money could very easily just be taken out of the club. 600 brave souls so far...

34 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

The nice thing is knowing that while they may pony up... they have absolutely no influence as to what their ponying up achieves and they are get zip by way of shares in their club... if only they had thought about and taken fan ownership seriously like the fans of club from the same city did.:greggy: They Hibsed it again!  

:spoton:

14 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

Wonder if he might try and separate the club and the stadium and training ground. Sell the club back to the fans to recoup some of his investment, then get rent from the stadium and training ground. Or probably wait and see if mcginn goes first

Even before C19 hit, the whole thing stank to high heaven. Since his infamous “pony up” comment, and the floating charges he slapped over everything they own, it all looked wonkier than Wonky McWonkster - the third Earl of Wonkerton, with his one leg shorter than the other. Ron’s cutting about East Lothian chaining up gates, and firing P45s out like confetti, while the Hibs support are now having a whip around to buy him a new dinghy.

To paraphrase a great band of old: “it’s all too beautiful”. 🐴⬆️

:sweeet:

EFACA7F7-5FCC-4C5B-8A74-51C6E6F51135.jpeg

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

10 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

As long as those decisions are “do I buy a boat, or a house?” in Ron’s case, then I’m all onboard.

...a boat then...?

1 minute ago, Boof said:

...a boat then...?

A dinghy somewhere in the Baltic Sea... HMS Slaverpants.

complete control
27 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

did u see mcginns performance yesterday ??????

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

He was auditioning for The Invisible Man. 

He’s struggling to get the steroids for his super arse since C19 struck.

Gordon Ramsay

Begging bowl well and truly out in Leith. 

Bit late now that Ronnie's got hold of all their assets. 

John Findlay

As per usual with the vast majority of Hibs supporters. They concentrate far to much on what is happening in Gorgie and completely take their eyes of what is going down on their on doorstep.

Then all of a sudden before they know

It, they are upto their necks in the proverbial brown stuff.

They never learn.