• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Justin Z

• Dawnrazor

• The Real Maroonblood

13 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Nah, not that Wiley

Details about Ultra Rare! Looney Tunes Wile E Coyote Failed Trap ...

This Wile E.

Always wanted him to win. Did it ever happen? 

#Roadrunnerisaprick! 

Governor Tarkin
14 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

He shouldn’t really.

He is correct.

If he believes it - own it.

Sadly cancel culture has ended debate.

our amazing buildings are testament to our past- good and bad.

As are the pyramids, parthenon, machu pichu,

colloseum.

Slavery. Unaffordable otherwise, yet beautiful.

Most great buildings in Glasgow .

I often think of this when I'm walking around Paris, Doc'.

Built on the back of the subjugation and misery of countless millions, it has no right to exist in the form that it does.

It is beautiful, though, and I do enjoy it immensely.

3fingersreid
13 hours ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Cotton wasn't simply saying slaves contributed to building America. He used the word "necessary", as if it was a justification. Two very different things. 

Also, his comments came as he denounced a campaign to have American history taught not from the war of independence or the declaration, but from earlier, when the first slave ships arrived. That's the definition of cancel culture. 

Would it not be fair to say America’s history goes back well before the first slave ship arrived ?
There are a race of people who have suffered more than any other -and I include the decedents of African slaves in this - the Native American Indians . Even today their struggle is on going . 
In saying that I’m sure when my history teacher was educating us on the subject , a hell of a long time ago now , they themselves had slaves from other tribes that they’d caught .

Unknown user
30 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Would it not be fair to say America’s history goes back well before the first slave ship arrived ?
There are a race of people who have suffered more than any other -and I include the decedents of African slaves in this - the Native American Indians . Even today their struggle is on going . 
In saying that I’m sure when my history teacher was educating us on the subject , a hell of a long time ago now , they themselves had slaves from other tribes that they’d caught .

Of course the native population have been harshly treated over the years but it doesn't change the fact that the US nation we know was built on slavery, in terms of them physically building it and the trade fuelling their economy.

Slave ships brought fresh humans to the new world for 3 centuries. 20 million souls were ripped from africa, 15% of them died in transit.

There's no negative side to remembering that and educating accordingly. 

3fingersreid
16 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Of course the native population have been harshly treated over the years but it doesn't change the fact that the US nation we know was built on slavery, in terms of them physically building it and the trade fuelling their economy.

Slave ships brought fresh humans to the new world for 3 centuries. 20 million souls were ripped from africa, 15% of them died in transit.

There's no negative side to remembering that and educating accordingly. 

No argument from me on that Smithee, 👍🏻

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/07/2020 at 13:12, Justin Z said:

"Peaceful" law enforcement officers are armed at all times. Is there a difference?

On 26/07/2020 at 13:15, Dawnrazor said:

Of course there is, they are the police!!

Mate. :rofl:

Viral video shows police pointing guns at Black teens who were allegedly victims of attack

Three officers could be seen pointing guns at the teens, who had their hands raised, as people could be heard repeatedly yelling phrases to them off-camera such as “It’s not them” and “It’s the other guy.”

The man allegedly became aggressive, removed his shirt, and “pulled out a knife and whip,” attempting to stab the group.

You getting so indignant at the idea that people in this country might exercise a constitutional right here, and carry guns to protect themselves, because they're not going to be protected by institutions like police, and indeed are actively harmed by them, especially at protests. Not to mention we're surrounded by literal millions of redneck Billy Bobs with AR-15s who join right wing militias in response to any government that falls politically left of "hunting homeless for sport", and who will also show up at these protests. So indignant that you called me "the most racist/facists [sic] and hypocritical poster on here". :lol:

Well, enjoy the video.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Here we go again. I'll predict no charges for these officers. Will say they thought he was going for a gun in his car.

It really is deeply disturbing

doctor jambo
30 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

It really is deeply disturbing

Unti the US gets its gun ownership under control then its going to continue.

If I was an officer and the population had a high % of handgun posession then I'd constantly be shitting myself that anyone I stopped would be carrying.

Pretty sure the officers are scared, and quite rightly too.

I couldnt do it, of that I am certain.

THey need to make handguns illegal- it protects their "right" to have arms, but its difficult to carry or rapidly use a deer rifle or shotgun.

Hard to conceal those feckers.

Unknown user
38 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Unti the US gets its gun ownership under control then its going to continue.

If I was an officer and the population had a high % of handgun posession then I'd constantly be shitting myself that anyone I stopped would be carrying.

Pretty sure the officers are scared, and quite rightly too.

I couldnt do it, of that I am certain.

THey need to make handguns illegal- it protects their "right" to have arms, but its difficult to carry or rapidly use a deer rifle or shotgun.

Hard to conceal those feckers.

There are more firearms than people in the US, 390 million of them.

Banning handguns would do nothing, law abiding citizens would obey while criminals rub their hands at all the freshly disarmed victims, and that's assuming they have the will to do it as a nation 

10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

That video is horrific.

How many times did you watch it though 🤔🤔🤔

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

How many times did you watch it though 🤔🤔🤔

Once was enough.

Can't believe it took them so long to shoot the chap. Why wait 'till he tried to get back into the car. You'd get a much clearer shot on the pavement.

Disgusting display of sub-standard policing.

4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Once was enough.

Can't believe it took them so long to shoot the chap. Why wait 'till he tried to get back into the car. You'd get a much clearer shot on the pavement.

Disgusting display of sub-standard policing.

I think they where waiting until the whiney bursd got into the action so they could plug a cap in her ass as well.

Or.......you can't go discharging a weapon all willy nilly with punters stoatin around, into the car is the safe shots...the cop wouldn't want to get into bother hitting someone else now would he.

2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Here we go again. I'll predict no charges for these officers. Will say they thought he was going for a gun in his car.

Do we know if there was a gun in the drivers side?

Why was he ignoring the officers?

If there was danger why was he not restrained before attempting to get back in to the vehicle.?

Or is it what we all fear....officer gets ignored, is either angry or panics and shoots guy seven times in back. 

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

There are more firearms than people in the US, 390 million of them.

Banning handguns would do nothing, law abiding citizens would obey while criminals rub their hands at all the freshly disarmed victims, and that's assuming they have the will to do it as a nation 

Exactly, it's a complex situation with guns in the USA, but criminals will certainly be the ones still carrying guns.

Handguns were banned in the UK in the early 90's and look at the amount used in crimes still.

Edited by Dawnrazor

41 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

If there was danger why was he not restrained before attempting to get back in to the vehicle.?

Or is it what we all fear....officer gets ignored, is either angry or panics and shoots guy seven times in back. 

The shot guy had apparently stopped to break up a fight between 2 women.

1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

Yep. No idea what was said before or during the incident but why is he apparently ignoring police instruction and heading into his car? Without knowing the full story his actions seem extremely stupid. He gets out. Walks round to the driver side to get *something*.

Having said that 7 or 8 shots at point blank range seems extremely excessive. They seemed to make no real effort of actually apprehending him before he put himself in a position where the shooting was potentially justifiable.

Edited by hughesie27

highlandjambo3
On 11/08/2020 at 17:39, Justin Z said:

Mate. :rofl:

Viral video shows police pointing guns at Black teens who were allegedly victims of attack

Three officers could be seen pointing guns at the teens, who had their hands raised, as people could be heard repeatedly yelling phrases to them off-camera such as “It’s not them” and “It’s the other guy.”

The man allegedly became aggressive, removed his shirt, and “pulled out a knife and whip,” attempting to stab the group.

You getting so indignant at the idea that people in this country might exercise a constitutional right here, and carry guns to protect themselves, because they're not going to be protected by institutions like police, and indeed are actively harmed by them, especially at protests. Not to mention we're surrounded by literal millions of redneck Billy Bobs with AR-15s who join right wing militias in response to any government that falls politically left of "hunting homeless for sport", and who will also show up at these protests. So indignant that you called me "the most racist/facists [sic] and hypocritical poster on here". :lol:

Well, enjoy the video.

Just as an afterthought, back in the day (in the Army) in Northern Ireland, the scope on top of our rifles were magnified X8 so, they were often used as a means of observation, including observing people, crowds etc........  Of course whatever the scope is pointed at to observe the barrel would also be pointing at giving the impression of a rifle being pointed at you, well not actually an impression, it would be a fact that someone was pointing a rifle at you.  Of course it would not be a comfortable feeling and I absolutely get that but, To the uninformed a pointed rifle (as uncomfortably as it seems) was not necessarily an act of aggression (although I absolutely understand it could be viewed that way.  A hand gun with no scope is a different thing altogether though.

P.s. Not seen the clip.

Just thought I’d put that up here.

1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Just as an afterthought, back in the day (in the Army) in Northern Ireland, the scope on top of our rifles were magnified X8 so, they were often used as a means of observation, including observing people, crowds etc........  Of course whatever the scope is pointed at to observe the barrel would also be pointing at giving the impression of a rifle being pointed at you, well not actually an impression, it would be a fact that someone was pointing a rifle at you.  Of course it would not be a comfortable feeling and I absolutely get that but, To the uninformed a pointed rifle (as uncomfortably as it seems) was not necessarily an act of aggression (although I absolutely understand it could be viewed that way.  A hand gun with no scope is a different thing altogether though.

P.s. Not seen the clip.

Just thought I’d put that up here.

Thanks, that's a good insight about military ops. It's notable that the militarization of US police forces is part of the rationale for de-funding them.

Regardless, the video depicts police pointing handguns at the victims, which as you point out, is much different.

doctor jambo
10 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Thanks, that's a good insight about military ops. It's notable that the militarization of US police forces is part of the rationale for de-funding them.

Regardless, the video depicts police pointing handguns at the victims, which as you point out, is much different.

This is my point- ban hand guns for anyone outside the police.

Its pretty hard to conceal anything else.

Maybe the cops would be less jumpy, and would kill fewer people .

I’ve no idea want transpired prior to this individual being shot 7 times or what was going on inside the car. However in the photo below you can see what appears to be a hand gun on the road adjacent to the drivers door. Who’s is it? Also why do people refuse to comply with instructions from police. A lot of the controversial killings would never happen. Just do what the police ask you to do. 

16EAAB69-A6EC-4390-BB7B-3E4251D448A6.jpeg

The Internet

Trouble is the police will tell you to follow impossible instructions that don't make sense and then shoot you when you fail to comply. 

And when you've got several cops with guns pointed your way you're probably not going to be thinking all that clearly which makes it all the more likely you'll make a fatal slip. 

Edited by Mauricio Pinilla

Jamstomorrow
5 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Trouble is the police will tell you to follow impossible instructions that don't make sense and then shoot you when you fail to comply. 

And when you've got several cops with guns pointed your way you're probably not going to be thinking all that clearly which makes it all the more likely you'll make a fatal slip. 

If an armed cop gives you an impossible instruction like "stand still and get your hands up" or tells you to "lie on the ground with your hands out by your sides," I can see how a person could be confused.

46 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Also why do people refuse to comply with instructions from police. A lot of the controversial killings would never happen. Just do what the police ask you to do.

Tell that to this guy

Video shows Arizona man sobbing, begging for his life before fatal police shooting

The graphic video, recorded by Brailsford's body camera, shows Shaver and the woman exiting the hotel room and immediately complying with commands from multiple officers.

After entering the hallway, Shaver immediately puts his hands in the air and lays down on the ground while informing the officer that no one else was in the hotel room.

"If you make a mistake, another mistake, there is a very severe possibility that you're both going to get shot. Do you understand?" an officer yells before telling Shaver to "shut up."

"I'm not here to be tactical and diplomatic with you. You listen. You obey," the officer says.

For the next five minutes, officers give Shaver a series of instructions. First, an officer tells Shaver to put both of his hands on top of his head, then he instructs him to cross his left foot over his right foot.

"If you move, we're going to consider that a threat and we are going to deal with it and you may not survive it," the officer said.

The officer then has the woman crawl down the hallway, where she is taken into custody. Shaver remains on the ground in the hallway, his hands on his head.

The officer tells Shaver to keep his legs crossed and push himself up into a kneeling position. As Shaver pushes himself up, his legs come uncrossed, prompting the officer to scream at him.

"I'm sorry," Shaver says, placing his hands near his waist, prompting another round of screaming.

"You do that again, we're shooting you, do you understand?" an officer yells.

"Please do not shoot me," Shaver begs, his hands up straight in the air.

At the officer's command, Shaver then crawls down the hallway, sobbing. At one point, he reaches back - possibly to pull up his shorts - and Brailsford opens fire, striking Shaver five times.

According to the police report, Brailsford was carrying an AR-15 rifle with the phrase "You're F-ed" etched into the weapon. The police report also said the "shots were fired so rapidly that in watching the video at regular speed, one cannot count them."

Yup, alllllll you gotta do is just comply.

The Internet
3 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

If an armed cop gives you an impossible instruction like "stand still and get your hands up" or tells you to "lie on the ground with your hands out by your sides," I can see how a person could be confused.

Not going to link the video but there's a famous case where cops had an innocent guy surrounded in a hotel lobby screaming all sorts of things at him - one minute telling him to lie face down with hands outstretched then get on his knees with hands behind head, eventually he falls backwards and is shot dead. 

Edit - or what Justin said. 

Edited by Mauricio Pinilla

6 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Not going to link the video but there's a famous case where cops had an innocent guy surrounded in a hotel lobby screaming all sorts of things at him - one minute telling him to lie face down with hands outstretched then get on his knees with hands behind head, eventually he falls backwards and is shot dead. 

Edit - or what Justin said. 

Cheers.

The officer who murdered Daniel Shaver has a $30,000 a year pension for life. He was re-hired following his acquittal in order to make him eligible for the pension, then almost immediately put on retirement.

But yes, the problem is definitely not the police. If only US citizens couldn't carry handguns, then guys with "you're ****ed" etched into their rifles wouldn't do things like this and be rewarded with a million plus in taxpayer money.

Edited by Justin Z

Why don't they just let him leave? Unless they've witnessed him doing something really violent obviously. They've got an ID, they've got his car registration. Just let him go and pick him up later. 

But yes, ignoring police instructions in the US is incredibly dangerous if you're a black person.

If all the victims of police killing are at fault for "not following instructions", how come these officers keep being fired, prosecuted and jailed?

Some of the violence I see broadcast leading to death is perpetrated by black on black, I respect the right to demonstrate for that cause, but does it enhance the cause when I see black persons male and female on the roof of a privately owned vehicle smashing windows and marring paintwork. I see two blacks beat badly a white van driver, then come back and administer another kick causing obvious unconciousness. I see many blacks participate in looting, they now call it reparation so it is justified.

I was raised in a world of discrimination, along with many I realised the error of our ways, and learned to accept that differences such as color, gender choice, Country of birth, were not factors in relationship with others, sure there were differences in physical appearances, outlooks on life, but in general relationship mode we were al lJock Tamsons  bairns.  

Change is probably one of lifes most difficult challenges, but to achieve positive change one generally has to avoid practising the worst attributes that make change required and necessary. 

35 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Tell that to this guy

Video shows Arizona man sobbing, begging for his life before fatal police shooting

The graphic video, recorded by Brailsford's body camera, shows Shaver and the woman exiting the hotel room and immediately complying with commands from multiple officers.

After entering the hallway, Shaver immediately puts his hands in the air and lays down on the ground while informing the officer that no one else was in the hotel room.

"If you make a mistake, another mistake, there is a very severe possibility that you're both going to get shot. Do you understand?" an officer yells before telling Shaver to "shut up."

"I'm not here to be tactical and diplomatic with you. You listen. You obey," the officer says.

For the next five minutes, officers give Shaver a series of instructions. First, an officer tells Shaver to put both of his hands on top of his head, then he instructs him to cross his left foot over his right foot.

"If you move, we're going to consider that a threat and we are going to deal with it and you may not survive it," the officer said.

The officer then has the woman crawl down the hallway, where she is taken into custody. Shaver remains on the ground in the hallway, his hands on his head.

The officer tells Shaver to keep his legs crossed and push himself up into a kneeling position. As Shaver pushes himself up, his legs come uncrossed, prompting the officer to scream at him.

"I'm sorry," Shaver says, placing his hands near his waist, prompting another round of screaming.

"You do that again, we're shooting you, do you understand?" an officer yells.

"Please do not shoot me," Shaver begs, his hands up straight in the air.

At the officer's command, Shaver then crawls down the hallway, sobbing. At one point, he reaches back - possibly to pull up his shorts - and Brailsford opens fire, striking Shaver five times.

According to the police report, Brailsford was carrying an AR-15 rifle with the phrase "You're F-ed" etched into the weapon. The police report also said the "shots were fired so rapidly that in watching the video at regular speed, one cannot count them."

Yup, alllllll you gotta do is just comply.

Reading the transcript Shaver fails to comply. Thankfully I’ve never been in either position. In the past though I’ve been stopped by the police by car and on foot and always followed there instructions knowing that I had done no wrong. Obviously not the same the position Shaver was in or other people when guns are involved. 
First and foremost follow the instructions to the letter and you will not get shot. Don’t give the police the chance to doubt your intentions especially in these days where it appears police are on edge. 

42 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Reading the transcript Shaver fails to comply.

Shaver complies readily with Brailsford's confusing, aggressive instructions, while fearing for his life in an impossible situation, heart pounding, shaking from the adrenaline and fear, until Brailsford murders him in cold blood.

42 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

First and foremost follow the instructions to the letter and you will not get shot. Don’t give the police the chance to doubt your intentions especially in these days where it appears police are on edge.

No.

Brailsford is a murderer who has been gifted a retirement for so being.

doctor jambo
5 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Shaver complies readily with Brailsford's confusing, aggressive instructions, while fearing for his life in an impossible situation, heart pounding, shaking from the adrenaline and fear, until Brailsford murders him in cold blood.

No.

true

Sawdust Caesar
2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

This is my point- ban hand guns for anyone outside the police.

Its pretty hard to conceal anything else.

Maybe the cops would be less jumpy, and would kill fewer people .

What would you do with all the hand guns in circulation? Be impossible to get full compliance if people were ordered to give them up, certainly criminals wouldn't, especially if it's not registered. A ban would just increase the black market sales of guns, thus increasing unregistered guns in the hands of the public.

There is also the argument that a hand gun is better for protection against home invaders than a rifle. Saw a home security expert on tv say that a hand gun is easier to wield, less likely to get snatched out of your hands and less chance of collateral damage. A bullet from a more powerful rifle can go through more walls than a handgun's. I also reckon plenty people would argue that unless I'm carrying a rifle over my shoulder then bad guys will know I'm unarmed if I'm not allowed to own and carry a hand gun.

I'm not pro gun by any means but I believe the US is too far gone when it comes to strict gun control, would love for that to be wrong though.

15 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

No.

He was found not guilty. Whether you like or not. Bottom line we don’t know the whole story or the history of Shaver.

33 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

He was found not guilty. Whether you like or not. Bottom line we don’t know the whole story or the history of Shaver.

We have video, ffs. The history of Shaver means absolutely **** all, because no matter what his history, there is zero justification for extrajudicial, summary execution. We have history on this murdering police officer, including the documented use of excessive force, for which there were no consequences to him. His behaviour was condoned until it escalated to this.

That police are routinely lionised in this country, that "thin blue line" culture is a thing with an almost cultish, devoted following, and that there are zero repercussions for even the most craven of behaviour by police officers, is exactly the entire basis of Black Lives Matter. With the added fact that although the police's outlandish acts negatively affect everyone, they disproportionately affect Black and other minority communities.

5 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

We have video, ffs. The history of Shaver means absolutely **** all, because no matter what his history, there is zero justification for extrajudicial, summary execution. We have history on this murdering police officer, including the documented use of excessive force, for which there were no consequences to him. His behaviour was condoned until it escalated to this.

That police are routinely lionised in this country, that "thin blue line" culture is a thing with an almost cultish, devoted following, and that there are zero repercussions for even the most craven of behaviour by police officers, is exactly the entire basis of Black Lives Matter. With the added fact that although the police's outlandish acts negatively affect everyone, they disproportionately affect Black and other minority communities.

Have not seen the video as there was no video attached to the link you provided.
We must remember we don’t have all the facts. I certainly don’t and I’m making no judge one way or another. I’m saying follow the instructions from the police. 
Anyway your aggressive tone is unwanted so I’ll leave you fuming in the dessert. 

27 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Have not seen the video as there was no video attached to the link you provided.
We must remember we don’t have all the facts. I certainly don’t and I’m making no judge one way or another. I’m saying follow the instructions from the police.

Yes you are. You are defaulting to a defence of the police, with the implicit assumption/judgement that they act appropriately. You then compound that starting point by playing devil's advocate (implication very much intended) for a police officer—whose instructions were followed, yet who shot and killed a human being anyway—by falsely claiming those instructions were not followed when they were.

27 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Anyway your aggressive tone is unwanted so I’ll leave you fuming in the dessert. 

That your answer to police officers murdering people with impunity is "follow their instructions", end of analysis, even when it's been clearly shown that is not sufficient, says plenty, aggressive tone or no.

1 hour ago, Boy Daniel said:

Bottom line we don’t know the whole story or the history of Shaver.

None of us, including the jurors in the courtroom, know the "whole" story. That he was found not guilty is not the panacea you seem to think when the entire basis of the movement is that this is a system set up at all levels to protect police officers from repercussions for their criminal, murderous behaviour.

Edited by Justin Z
Changed a detail I misremembered.

14 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Yes you are. You are defaulting to a defence of the police, with the implicit assumption/judgement that they act appropriately. You then compound that starting point by playing devil's advocate (implication very much intended) for a police officer—whose instructions were followed, yet who shot and killed a human being anyway—by falsely claiming those instructions were not followed when they were.

That your answer to police officers murdering people with impunity is "follow their instructions", end of analysis, even when it's been clearly shown that is not sufficient, says plenty, aggressive tone or no.

None of us, including the jurors in the courtroom, know the "whole" story. That he was found not guilty is not the panacea you seem to think when the entire basis of the movement is that this is a system set up at all levels to protect police officers from repercussions for their criminal, murderous behaviour.

you have me as defaulting to defend the police but I’m not . And no I have not seen the video of Shaver. I read the brief transcript you posted. Which contained no video or enough information to make a judgement, not that I would. 
If we can’t know the whole story the we can’t make a judgement. 
I’ll leave it there with you. 

Just grateful I live in Scotland and we are no Angel's when it comes to violence.

I dont understand the actions of both parties involved.

But I do understand the actions of both parties involved.

John Findlay

In the USA. The firearm should be the piece officers last resort. It's not. It's there first and sometimes only resort.

Why is this? Simple, poor and inadequate training. Like their military services they are more dependent on their equipment than they are their personnel. The perfect example in fairly recent history was the vietnam war and latter in Afghanistan, which the coalition forces learned absolutely zero, to their shame from the Soviet union in 1980.

22 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

In the USA. The firearm should be the piece officers last resort. It's not. It's there first and sometimes only resort.

Why is this? Simple, poor and inadequate training. Like their military services they are more dependent on their equipment than they are their personnel. The perfect example in fairly recent history was the vietnam war and latter in Afghanistan, which the coalition forces learned absolutely zero, to their shame from the Soviet union in 1980.

Good post. One of the latest examples of poor training was a K9 officer allowing her police dog to get out of control and have a go at another dog, through its own home fence. That dog is said to have latched onto the K9 dog, through the fence, injuring the police dog. The officer's immediate reaction was to pull out her gun and shoot the other dog in the head. The Detroit PD have defended her action. There is video if you go look for it—I made a conscious choice not to watch it.

Jamstomorrow

Justin Z.  Just take solace in the fact that the officer concerned may have been found not guilty in an eartlhy court, but he will have to answer to a higher authority when he too dies.  

1 hour ago, Boy Daniel said:

you have me as defaulting to defend the police but I’m not . And no I have not seen the video of Shaver. I read the brief transcript you posted. Which contained no video or enough information to make a judgement, not that I would. 
If we can’t know the whole story the we can’t make a judgement. 
I’ll leave it there with you. 

https://www.odmp.org/search/year/2020

43 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Justin Z.  Just take solace in the fact that the officer concerned may have been found not guilty in an eartlhy court, but he will have to answer to a higher authority when he too dies.  

Thank you for these sentiments, Jams. :thumbs_up:

The Real Maroonblood
48 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

A higher authority when he dies.

:rofl: