• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Justin Z

• Dawnrazor

• The Real Maroonblood

Just now, jake said:

Justin has ACAB on his knuckles 

He definitely does!!! A ****in Police hating anarchist, I dearly hope he needs the help of the Police soon and he gets the kind he thinks they all are, a complete ***** of a bloke, he'll get what he deserves soon.

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

He definitely does!!! A ****in Police hating anarchist, I dearly hope he needs the help of the Police soon and he gets the kind he thinks they all are, a complete ***** of a bloke, he'll get what he deserves soon.

Mate, your generosity in trying to get me back to Scotland ASAP by offering me this rent-free space in your head is genuinely appreciated, but don't worry, I still have my house in Liberton. :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I take it he nips yer heid.

I dont mind him tbh but he blocked me.

Apparently for racism.

He isnt quite so angry when its white children being turned into slaves.

6 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

I’ve no idea want transpired prior to this individual being shot 7 times or what was going on inside the car. However in the photo below you can see what appears to be a hand gun on the road adjacent to the drivers door. Who’s is it? Also why do people refuse to comply with instructions from police. A lot of the controversial killings would never happen. Just do what the police ask you to do. 

16EAAB69-A6EC-4390-BB7B-3E4251D448A6.jpeg

Ja Rule?

1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

Mate, your generosity in trying to get me back to Scotland ASAP by offering me this rent-free space in your head is genuinely appreciated, but don't worry, I still have my house in Liberton. :thumbsup:

Don't flatter yourself😅

You couldn't fill on the forms ya welt so "getting into Scotland" or not, is your own sorry fault!!!

Your not i  my head, I have nothing but contempt and some sympathy for you, you can't even re read your posts and see the the double standards and hypocrisy in them. I've had a couple of beers after a hard day, and that's why I broke my promose not to respond to your self righteous woke sanctimonious drivel. I hope you need the help of the Police soon, I really do .

10 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Justin is a top lad. Genuinely nice, smart and decent bloke. Your post is a ****ing shocker.

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Don't flatter yourself😅

You couldn't fill on the forms ya welt so "getting into Scotland" or not, is your own sorry fault!!!

Your not i  my head, I have nothing but contempt and some sympathy for you, you can't even re read your posts and see the the double standards and hypocrisy in them. I've had a couple of beers after a hard day, and that's why I broke my promose not to respond to your self righteous woke sanctimonious drivel. I hope you need the help of the Police soon, I really do .

See ye in a week or so .

😂

Enjoy yer beer .

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Justin is a top lad. Genuinely nice, smart and decent bloke. Your post is a ****ing shocker.

Justice for Justin

😂

Just now, jake said:

I take it he nips yer heid.

I dont mind him tbh but he blocked me.

Apparently for racism.

He isnt quite so angry when its white children being turned into slaves.

He's a , a self righteous erse, it's a shame really because he's obviously an intelligent bloke but his virtue signaling shite is for his own benefit and no one elses. His view of the police is a disgrace, all professions have thier bad eggs but tars every police officer with the same brush, he's the kind of piss arse wee prick that will run to the police he so maligns at the slightest thing. I feel sorry for him more than anything.

3 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

I'm sorry you're offended.

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

He's a , a self righteous erse, it's a shame really because he's obviously an intelligent bloke but his virtue signaling shite is for his own benefit and no one elses. His view of the police is a disgrace, all professions have thier bad eggs but tars every police officer with the same brush, he's the kind of piss arse wee prick that will run to the police he so maligns at the slightest thing. I feel sorry for him more than anything.

Well off the mark there. Apart from the intelligent bit, your description could not be more wrong. 

1 minute ago, Beast Boy said:

Well off the mark there. Apart from the intelligent bit, your description could not be more wrong. 

Aye, ok, you can get back to sending each other nudes now you've replied.

1 minute ago, Beast Boy said:

We all agree Justin Z is magic

😂

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Don't flatter yourself😅

Well then you can chew on this and wash it down with your beers. :smile:

It's been a year since Elijah McClain—who had such a gentle heart he used to play his violin for stray cats—was choked out by Aurora, Colorado police officers, and found by paramedics lying face down in his own vomit. His crime was walking around with an open-faced balaclava on because he was anemic and Colorado gets cold in the evenings. He died in hospital six days later, braindead and covered in bruises. No officer has been charged, no officer has been fired.

American police, their supervisors, and the institutions that enable their abuses, have caused orders of magnitude more harm than they have ever prevented; linked is but one piece of evidence for that claim. Likewise, Elijah's tragic story is but one tiny fibre in the patchwork quilt of horror they are responsible for.

https://thecrimereport.org/2020/08/18/keep-police-out-of-schools-study/

I realise dealing with data that doesn't fit your preconceptions can be difficult—that's what cognitive dissonance is and does, and it's why you feel the need to make up imaginary things about what a ***** I am instead of just addressing what I have to say. The best example of that was probably when I repeatedly told you I saw your point of view (as regards ICE and DHS), but here was evidence to show you why that point of view was a bit naive at best, and you kept railing and calling me names instead of just dealing with the facts.

Ah well. Let's finish with a meme, shall we?

1744766361_YouHateCopsBut.jpg.6d51a1d80f7ef567cceadeaaac6287ae.jpg

Cheerio :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

Well then you can chew on this and wash it down with your beers. :smile:

It's been a year since Elijah McClain—who had such a gentle heart he used to play his violin for stray cats—was choked out by Aurora, Colorado police officers, and found by paramedics lying face down in his own vomit. His crime was walking around with an open-faced balaclava on because he was anemic and Colorado gets cold in the evenings. He died in hospital six days later, braindead and covered in bruises. No officer has been charged, no officer has been fired.

American police, their supervisors, and the institutions that enable their abuses, have caused orders of magnitude more harm than they have ever prevented; linked is but one piece of evidence for that claim. Likewise, Elijah's tragic story is but one tiny fibre in the patchwork quilt of horror they are responsible for.

https://thecrimereport.org/2020/08/18/keep-police-out-of-schools-study/

I realise dealing with data that doesn't fit your preconceptions can be difficult—that's what cognitive dissonance is and does, and it's why you feel the need to make up imaginary things about what a ***** I am instead of just addressing what I have to say. The best example of that was probably when I repeatedly told you I saw your point of view (as regards ICE and DHS), but here was evidence to show you why that point of view was a bit naive at best, and you kept railing and calling me names instead of just dealing with the facts.

Ah well. Let's finish with a meme, shall we?

1744766361_YouHateCopsBut.jpg.6d51a1d80f7ef567cceadeaaac6287ae.jpg

Cheerio :thumbsup:

😆😆😆 you really are the gift that keeps on giving!!! Never mind all the good work the US police force do, just you copy and paste 1 case that supports your view😅😅😅

Cheerio👍

The beers are lovley by the way, Scottish beer, here's hoping it's a long time before you taste it over here, them forms are a killer!!!

Anyway I'm sure we can all agree that the video was out of order.

Where I have trouble with Justin is his readiness to judge the police in America and its serving officers as a whole.

Not because of the credible case that the American police have a serious problem and one which they have to look at as a whole.

But because he is politically motivated because he only applies that to certain perpetrators and victims and not as a principle.

1 minute ago, jake said:

Anyway I'm sure we can all agree that the video was out of order.

Where I have trouble with Justin is his readiness to judge the police in America and its serving officers as a whole.

Not because of the credible case that the American police have a serious problem and one which they have to look at as a whole.

But because he is politically motivated because he only applies that to certain perpetrators and victims and not as a principle.

Yep, pretty much sums him up.

I've the utmost respect for all Police forces, sure they have thier bad eggs, as every profession has from teachers to nurses to politicians to taxi drivers, but to say they are "shooting people with impunity" is just lies, plain and simple.

Well that was pleasant. Reminds me why I generally avoid the Shed. 😬

Have a lovely evening gents. 🙄

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

😆😆😆 you really are the gift that keeps on giving!!! Never mind all the good work the US police force do, just you copy and paste 1 case that supports your view😅😅😅

Cheerio👍

The beers are lovley by the way, Scottish beer, here's hoping it's a long time before you taste it over here, them forms are a killer!!!

"I can’t breathe. I have my ID right here. My name is Elijah McClain. That’s my house. I was just going home. I’m an introvert. I’m just different. That’s all. I’m so sorry. I have no gun. I don’t do that stuff. I don’t do any fighting. Why are you attacking me? I don’t even kill flies! I don’t eat meat! But I don’t judge people, I don’t judge people who do eat meat. Forgive me. All I was trying to do was become better. I will do it. I will do anything. Sacrifice my identity, I’ll do it. You all are phenomenal. You are beautiful and I love you. Try to forgive me. I’m a mood Gemini. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Ow, that really hurt. You are all very strong. Teamwork makes the dream work. Oh, I’m sorry I wasn’t trying to do that. I just can’t breathe correctly."

Imagine calling genuine grief and outrage at that, virtue signalling for one's own benefit. Think too, what it says about the darkness within a person that would be unmoved by such things, to the point they'd say that about somebody else, while going so far as to wish negative things on them.

Hoping things turn around for you, mate. Carrying such ugliness around can't be good for a person.

Just now, Justin Z said:

"I can’t breathe. I have my ID right here. My name is Elijah McClain. That’s my house. I was just going home. I’m an introvert. I’m just different. That’s all. I’m so sorry. I have no gun. I don’t do that stuff. I don’t do any fighting. Why are you attacking me? I don’t even kill flies! I don’t eat meat! But I don’t judge people, I don’t judge people who do eat meat. Forgive me. All I was trying to do was become better. I will do it. I will do anything. Sacrifice my identity, I’ll do it. You all are phenomenal. You are beautiful and I love you. Try to forgive me. I’m a mood Gemini. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Ow, that really hurt. You are all very strong. Teamwork makes the dream work. Oh, I’m sorry I wasn’t trying to do that. I just can’t breathe correctly."

Imagine calling genuine grief and outrage at that, virtue signalling for one's own benefit. Think too, what it says about the darkness within a person that would be unmoved by such things, to the point they'd say that about somebody else, while going so far as to wish negative things on them.

Hoping things turn around for you, mate. Carrying such ugliness around can't be good for a person.

And what about the murderers, child molesters, drug dealers, people traffickers ect that the Police you so obviously hate arrest every year?

Care to comment on them? Or do you just want to focus on a few of the thousands of men and women officers in the US?

Too many officers are freely able to make things up as they go along to terrify and humiliate those they consider scum, worthless and expendable. Some are trigger happy and encourage/want the offender to make a wrong move so they can get their sick rush as they kill someone.

Of course not all police are like that. But there is a real issue that the ones who are like that are often not held to account. Body cams are making it harder to cover these things up but we still see strings being pulled.

6 hours ago, pablo said:

Why don't they just let him leave? Unless they've witnessed him doing something really violent obviously. They've got an ID, they've got his car registration. Just let him go and pick him up later. 

But yes, ignoring police instructions in the US is incredibly dangerous if you're a black person.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/08/24/man-shot-by-police-in-kenosha-was-wanted-for-sexual-assault/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Looks like he was wanted for other offences

Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Don't link to breitbart man.

Might be because it's not reported elsewhere.

Have not opened the link myself but has it been reported elsewhere?

13 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Well that was pleasant. Reminds me why I generally avoid the Shed. 😬

Have a lovely evening gents. 🙄

Awww.

How sensitive

The Internet
Just now, jake said:

Might be because it's not reported elsewhere.

Have not opened the link myself but has it been reported elsewhere?

Because it's probably not true.

10 minutes ago, kila said:

Too many officers are freely able to make things up as they go along to terrify and humiliate those they consider scum, worthless and expendable. Some are trigger happy and encourage/want the offender to make a wrong move so they can get their sick rush as they kill someone.

Of course not all police are like that. But there is a real issue that the ones who are like that are often not held to account. Body cams are making it harder to cover these things up but we still see strings being pulled.

I'd say mobile phones are doing a fair job of covering these crimes.

There is a real breakdown at the moment.

It's not an easy thing to answer simply.

Over here the police are openly goaded at certain events.

And are supported when it suits a political narrative and slated when it doesnt.

From both sides.

Bottom line should be the law .

8 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

And what about the murderers, child molesters, drug dealers, people traffickers ect that the Police you so obviously hate arrest every year?

Care to comment on them? Or do you just want to focus on a few of the thousands of men and women officers in the US?

Please tell us what percentage of these crimes they either prevented or stopped in progress?

Believe it or not, it's not outside the realm of possibility that there may be better ways to put a stop to these things that don't do the collateral damage the US police forces do. Or even, a more moderate version of the same idea: there must be a way to have police still handle these things while not systematically destroying entire communities and violating citizens' rights on the daily, in the process.

You keep saying things like "a few of the thousands", while I've always been talking about structural, top-to-bottom problems. When I have focused on "a few of the thousands", it's generally been good cops who speak out and do the right thing in rooting out corruption and harmful conduct within their forces . . . and are punished for it.

This is what I mean by "the need to make up imaginary things about what a ***** I am instead of just addressing what I have to say". I'm not sure you've ever actually addressed any argument I've ever made—and I'm hardly alone in that. It is always a pretend version constructed from straw, in your head.

17 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Nothing needs to turn around for me mate, it's the "ugliness" in you I find pathetic and sad, I try to see the good in everyone, the Police in particular, I fear for the hatred you carry around for authority, I'm sure when you grow up you'll see the error of your ways.

The Internet
1 minute ago, jake said:

Probably?

Is it true or not?

How can I possibly know that :lol: I'm not believing what ****ing breitbart tells me anyway.

Just now, Justin Z said:

Please tell us what percentage of these crimes they either prevented or stopped in progress?

Believe it or not, it's not outside the realm of possibility that there may be better ways to put a stop to these things that don't do the collateral damage the US police forces do. Or even, a more moderate version of the same idea: there must be a way to have police still handle these things while not systematically destroying entire communities and violating citizens' rights on the daily, in the process.

You keep saying things like "a few of the thousands", while I've always been talking about structural, top-to-bottom problems. When I have focused on "a few of the thousands", it's generally been good cops who speak out and do the right thing in rooting out corruption and harmful conduct within their forces . . . and are punished for it.

This is what I mean by "the need to make up imaginary things about what a ***** I am instead of just addressing what I have to say". I'm not sure you've ever actually addressed any argument I've ever made—and I'm hardly alone in that. It is always a pretend version constructed from straw, in your head.

And yet.

3 minutes ago, jake said:

I'd say mobile phones are doing a fair job of covering these crimes.

There is a real breakdown at the moment.

It's not an easy thing to answer simply.

Over here the police are openly goaded at certain events.

And are supported when it suits a political narrative and slated when it doesnt.

From both sides.

Bottom line should be the law .

Oh I am for police using force when necessary.

But we're talking about compliant 'offenders' being abused/killed by rogue police officers, who are rarely held to account. And that probably doesn't help with the goading given the types who do the goading and where the rogue police tend to find their fun.

Nothing needs to turn around for me mate, it's the "ugliness" in you I find pathetic and sad, I try to see the good in everyone, the Police in particular, I fear for the hatred you carry around for authority, I'm sure when you grow up you'll see the error of your ways.

That's all well and good, but deep distrust of authority for authority's sake, and the desire to see authority held accountable when it murders and violates the rights of people, is not hatred. So again, dispense with the imaginary version in your head and address what's in black and white here.

To varying degrees, seeing the power of the state used unjustly against people ought to tug at all our heartstrings; surely even the most deeply authoritarian among us have a sense of fairness within them? I don't think that's an unreasonable tack.

2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

I'm not sure you've ever actually addressed any argument I've ever made—and I'm hardly alone in that. It is always a pretend version constructed from straw, in your head.

I have, but your so far up your own arse they'll not have registered with you.

If you back and see through the the woke pretentious bull shit of your posts you might see it.

My heads fine, it's your I worrry about.

Why don't you find the prosecutions the US police make?

Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

How can I possibly know that :lol: I'm not believing what ****ing breitbart tells me anyway.

Then how can you judge its validity?

AlphonseCapone

This is hands down the worst thread on JKB. Burn the ****ing thing down. Honestly, horrendous reading and I only started at page 38 or so. 

1 minute ago, kila said:

Oh I am for police using force when necessary.

But we're talking about compliant 'offenders' being abused/killed by rogue police officers, who are rarely held to account. And that probably doesn't help with the goading given the types who do the goading and where the rogue police tend to find their fun.

The trouble is we are politically motivated in that judgement.

I am as well.

Justin yourself get wound up by the US police and with justification.

You are happy to justify  anger at crimes and injustices.

But only if politically correct.

Ach I'm not getting into this.

I think most on here know where I'm going with this.

8 minutes ago, jake said:

Awww.

How sensitive

Oh, far from it. I can be an utter utter *****. I try not to be, and I prefer not to be. I just dislike reading jaked up rightwing arseholes slavering horseshit, as though they are somehow more important than everyone else. You get a lot of that in the Shed these days. 

Like I said, I remember now why I generally try and avoid reading it. There’s good folks who post here too, right enough. Wouldn’t want to tar everyone with the same brush, eh?

Anyway. I’ll leave you to your angry drink fuelled rants, and inevitable apologetic soul-searching hangover posts.

I have, but your so far up your own arse they'll not have registered with you.

If you back and see through the the woke pretentious bull shit of your posts you might see it.

My heads fine, it's your I worrry about.

Why don't you find the prosecutions the US police make?

See, in a perfect microcosm of what I was just saying, you didn't read what I said, and again immediately played the man. What I asked you was, if you knew the percentage of crimes police prevented or stopped. Not arrested the perpetrators after the fact, not prosecuted, but how much prevention and stopping of crime the police are actually responsible for.

I don't have any numbers in front of me. I'd venture to guess it's a fraction of a percent, but that's admittedly completely off the cuff.

The broader point of that question was to challenge the entire idea in your mind that you've never deconstructed—that police are even necessary in the first place. I'm not saying they aren't, but you make clear, every time, you've never thought about it. Even the very concept of police has only existed for a little more than a century and a half or so.

There are other alternatives. But your instant reaction is to pigeonhole and paint the entire premises of arguments sometimes, as black and white issues. That's not anyone else's fault but yours.