• Beast Boy

• Mikey1874

• jamboinglasgow

• OTT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Francis Albert
19 hours ago, Baxfee said:

Italy’s transfer window starts tomorrow so I assume that’s when Hickey signing will be announced - fingers crossed 

Apparently not.

I hope it goes through. It would be a great move for him. He would have a better chance of breaking through at Bologna than Bayern.

It is also a beautiful city similar in size to Edinburgh and a huge University town 

and if he has the inclination somewhere he can grow in many ways beyond football.

Is this guy still here?  Is he never going to leave.

My mum used to have a friend who would say when visiting "Ach well, it's time I was away then" and would actually leave about 2 hours later.

Think her surname might have been Hickey.

5 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

My mum used to have a friend who would say when visiting "Ach well, it's time I was away then" and would actually leave about 2 hours later.

ha ha, does seem to be dragging on just a wee bit, 😕

Sky Sports said it will be done in next 24 hours.   

I noticed Bologna were conducting another medical today for De Silvestri  who is another full back.  They might want to announce them both at the same time.

Edited by HMFC01

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

download.jpeg.jpg

Couple of quotes from an 🇮🇹 newspage.  Just to add to the hysteria 😕

1.  Hickey, the offer is there - «He too plays in an important club, despite the recent relegation to the second series, he has attracted the interest of various clubs and Hearts are looking around. We presented our offer and we keep the contacts alive, let's see… ».

2.  Hickey hesitates, Bologna looks for an alternative to the Scottish full-back. Assault of Reggina on Falcinelli.   

Bit confusing,  hopefully just mistranslated.  I am still sticking with skysports update. 🙏 

Links from same page.  https://www.zerocinquantuno.it/rubriche/rassegna-stampa/rassegna-stampa-01-09-2020/

https://www.zerocinquantuno.it/notizie/news/di-vaio-faremo-il-massimo-per-rinforzarci-fondamentale-ma-non-facile-sfoltire-la-rosa-per-supryaga-e-hickey-i-contatti-procedono/

Edited by HMFC01

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
7 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

😄

Bazzas right boot
57 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Aaron Sticky 😂😂

That name has to many other meanings for a young lad. 

If this guy signs for anyone other than Celtic I'll be amazed. To me he is just delaying everything in the hope they make a bid for him. I hope I'm wrong but have seen this scenario countless times with countless clubs.

PhoenixHearts
2 hours ago, David Black said:

If this guy signs for anyone other than Celtic I'll be amazed. To me he is just delaying everything in the hope they make a bid for him. I hope I'm wrong but have seen this scenario countless times with countless clubs.

It seems pretty straightforward to me. Bologna want him, he wants Bologna, but because of Celtic's 30% fee we're asking for a wee bit more than the 1.3 so we can finish out with a soild million after giving Celtic their share.

Edited by PhoenixHearts

Just now, PhoenixHearts said:

It seems pretty straightforward to me. Bologna want him, he wants Bologna, but because of Celtic's 30% fee we're asking for a wee bit more than the 1.3 so we can finish out with a soild million after giving Celtic their share.

Well I hope you are right. Has Hickey ever actually said that he wants to go to Bologna. I don't recall him or anyone making any comments regarding his preference. 

PhoenixHearts
1 minute ago, David Black said:

Well I hope you are right. Has Hickey ever actually said that he wants to go to Bologna. I don't recall him or anyone making any comments regarding his preference. 

You're quite right, nobody has actually ever said he's definitely going, but I'm just reading between the lines on a Robbie interview from yesterday. To me it sounded like it's pretty much accepted that he'll be leaving but we're just waiting on the teams themselves sorting out the details.

4 hours ago, David Black said:

This. 

5 hours ago, David Black said:

Kind of getting that horrible feeling again. 

This is an utterly ludicrous length of time to take. 

5 minutes ago, OTT said:

Bologna want him , he wants to go to Bologna, it will happen once the jocking for position ends  between Bologna and Hearts 

Edited by ramrod

The White Cockade

Have to laugh at people moaning on here about how long this is taking 

It’s a huge decision for the boy and his family so why rush it? 
The season hasn’t even started yet
Plus any transfer has to be agreed by Hearts and the other team and personal terms with Hickey and we have only paper rumours about how this is going

”Dad Dad I need to sign right now because some boy on Kickback isn’t happy”

😂😂😂

9 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Women do that all the time. 

Talk absolute shite anytime, anywhere. 

So kickback must be a woman only site then? 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

So kickback must be a woman only site then? 

Football shite is good shite. 

Who Karen's daughter is marrying, what Alan the neighbour is doing, who's out of pop idol and how drunk vicky got on Saturday night is proper shite. 

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Are Lazio not in for him as well ?

They were in for him early, was a 100-150k bid I think, was very low, got rejected, I think it was around late May.  I don't think they are still in the running now, unless someone else knows something.

Edited by HMFC01

2 hours ago, OTT said:

Yup, I've always found that important decisions should be taken hastily.

6 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Yup, I've always found that important decisions should be taken hastily.

I've always found that a key element of a decision is actually making one. 

Perth to Paisley

Debut at the Giuseppe Meazza....Nice.

Although its likely the sporting director is signing him but the Bologna manager (Siniša Mihajlović) has just been diagnosed with Covid.

Siniša is in a high risk category having just 'recovered' from leukemia.

Things just take time on the peninsula!

Edited by Perth to Paisley
typo :-)

1 hour ago, HMFC01 said:

They were in for him early, was a 100-150k bid I think, was very low, got rejected, I think it was around late May.  I don't think they are still in the running now, unless someone else knows something.

150k 🤣😱🤣

13 hours ago, OTT said:

I've always found that a key element of a decision is actually making one. 

Surely he has no decision to make until we accept Bologna’s offer for him

17 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Fixtures out

20200902_174821.jpg

17 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

Hickey to make his debut against Benevento, NAP!  

Just imagine he started his first game against Milan with Zlatan out wide on the right.

:scenes:

Indeed he could get a debut v Milan if dijks gets a knock, then has to come off, or they're getting pumped so decide "why not". 

"After weeks of negotiations, today could be the decisive day for Bologna to close the deal for the youngster Aaron Hickey, class 2002 left full-back, who has shown his qualities during the last season in the Scottish championship with Heart of Midlothian FC."

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/bologna-negotiation-is-on-closing-for-hickey

5 hours ago, indianajones said:

Italians are lazy folk. 

The fax has probably still to be opened. 

Especially as most take nearly all of August off as holiday so they'll still be catching up on last months work

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
6 hours ago, indianajones said:

Italians are lazy folk. 

The fax has probably still to be opened. 

How do you open a fax?

If Bologna is the decision then that probably tells you that he is prioritising the opportunity of first team football over the prestige of being associated with Bayern. There's not a clear correct decision either way but assuming that we can negotiate a sell on % then this is potentially better for the club if his move works out like Andy Robertson and he moves from Bologna to a Champions League team soon as they are far better positioned to negotiate a big fee than we are. 

so the figure is 1.8mil, which means the dhims get a cut and we score over the mil, not bad if it happens 😃

1 hour ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

How do you open a fax?

With a screwdriver  ?  

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
12 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

With a screwdriver  ?  

That's one option.  These days, a hammer would be just as useful.

1 hour ago, Turkishcap said:

Told he will be in team but if things dont go as planned he will be out?

No one can guarantee game time, no one. 

I'm sure he's well aware of that. I think he's right to seek assurances of how they plan to develop him.

He has decent options so no point in going to team and being chucked in a youth team for years. If for example they've said he'll start the season as second choice LB that would be far better than the position Gauld when in when he moved to Portugal.

17 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

I'm sure he's well aware of that. I think he's right to seek assurances of how they plan to develop him.

He has decent options so no point in going to team and being chucked in a youth team for years. If for example they've said he'll start the season as second choice LB that would be far better than the position Gauld when in when he moved to Portugal.

Correct, at 17/18 years of age, very few players move upwards to somewhere where they will be first choice, being included in the first team squad at least means he only has to perform better than the current custodian of his starting spot