SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Busby nets the rebound
2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

If we are out of the top league I hope that changes   After each game the dressing-rooms etc will require a deep clean.  She should be looking at hiring companies with the most outrageous charges and then on top of that we need a mark-up.

The (non-profit) offer should only be for the use of the actual football facilities and should not include free parking eg behind the Wheatfield and there should be a charge for the use of our catering facilities.

Don't think that is unreasonable.

Is the SPFL going to underwrite all of this. I sure as hell wouldn't be giving 30 days to teams that could go pop at any time...    

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Childish shitebag? In what way am I a childish shitebag? I can tolerate plenty differing opinion on Hearts. There’s plenty people on here that I KNOW are Hearts and if they post negative I know they’re just frustrated and can always agree to disagree. I just get a bit jaggy with johnny come latelys that are a bit on the negative side. 
You’ll trip yourself up soon enough anyway imo. 

Fine. Until then. You’re a shitebag judging me when you haven’t got the first idea about me

No longer active
4 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Decent statement in my opinion. Balanced and fair.

Seems like they are happy for Prem to go to 14 but would prefer to let the smaller clubs come together to find their own solution for restructure 

I agree. It is an articulate statement which also suggests support for an interim solution followed by reconstruction if voted for when everyone is back playing football properly

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

Sorry I’ve no idea what your talking about

Sorry, just the ramblings of a childish shitebag.  🤷🏿‍♂️

JamboGraham
4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I’m struggling to see how anonymous offers of money to lower league clubs helps us in any way apart from whatever split we get as being one of the lower league clubs.

It very possibly won’t help us but if you buy the theory that some form of reconstruction will have to happen then this might (only might) get clubs to come forward and discuss what might be possible, what might be realistic. I think that’s all Ann Budge is looking for at the moment. Some open discussion about might and might not be possible for season 2020/21. The prospect of some cash injections might make talking more appealing.

Even the generalised theory of a 36 games top tier (some BCD), a reduced match second tier and suspended third and fourth tiers has many questions that need discussed. With a complete leadership vacuum something needed to happen in an attempt to prevent the slow, straight collision course that the SPFL has with the rocks...

The Natural Order
Just now, SectionDJambo said:

He is an imbecile. The likes of him thinks he has Scottish football in his hands, and he keeps contradicting himself.

The main problem is that tossers like him do have the game in their hands to a degree. We live in a world where a club like Hearts, essentially a multi million pound international company, are subject to and affected by the will of the Butcher, Baker and Candlestick maker.

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’m a shitebag hiding behind a keyboard yet you’re the one throwing insults about which could get you into trouble or conflict in real life? How does that one work exactly?

Just defending myself form attack is all. Deal with it or leave me in peace.

Edited by JimmyCant

Just now, JimmyCant said:

Just defending myself form attack is all. Deal with it or leave me in peace 

Attack 🤣😐🤣. Cant do that. You can by blocking me but I cant. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

Attack 🤣😐🤣. Cant do that. You can by blocking me but I cant. 

You can’t do what exactly ?

Captain Canada

It's unreal that ND is paid £380k a year but doesn't want to discuss things on the radio at the time of the biggest crisis in the game. 

It takes being called out on national radio to prompt him into sending an email. 

5 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

They need to fulfill the TV contract  so they can use their share of the TV money to do it. 

Everybody keeps going on about this tv money being the big game changer,when does this money get paid out divided up?

SectionDJambo
Just now, The Natural Order said:

The main problem is that tossers like him do have the game in their hands to a degree. We live in a world where a club like Hearts, essentially a multi million pound international company, are subject to and affected by the will of the Butcher, Baker and Candlestick maker.

Which is why the original SPL was formed. To stop the tail wagging the dog.

They get back in and start trying to make decisions, for their own interests, that will severely impact jobs and prosperity at much bigger clubs, and then accuse those bigger clubs of self interest. Only in Scotland would this be tolerated.

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

You can’t do what exactly ?

If I see a post you’ve made I’ll comment on it if I want to. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

If I see a post you’ve made I’ll comment on it if I want to. 

No objection to that at all. If your future comments to my posts are personally abusive I’ll simply report them. Up to you. Best we leave it there 

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, Captain Canada said:

It's unreal that ND is paid £380k a year but doesn't want to discuss things on the radio at the time of the biggest crisis in the game. 

It takes being called out on national radio to prompt him into sending an email. 

I'd turned off by then. Did he admit to having had the proposal of funding from Ann Budge? If so, did he then explain why he asked her to produce a paper, instead of actively discussing it as a matter of urgency?

JamboGraham
1 minute ago, Cisco1914 said:

Everybody keeps going on about this tv money being the big game changer,when does this money get paid out divided up?

Each division has a base amount that each club gets an equal share of. This is paid at 3 points in the year. The first being on the season opening. The 4th instalment is the balance of your prize money based on final position at the end of season.

Captain Canada
1 minute ago, SectionDJambo said:

I'd turned off by then. Did he admit to having had the proposal of funding from Ann Budge? If so, did he then explain why he asked her to produce a paper, instead of actively discussing it as a matter of urgency?

6 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Surely surely this funding wouldn’t go to premiership clubs - that would just be a slap in the puss for us 

it must be for championship down only surely ?

Hopefully that’s the case.  There’s not one of the Premiership lot deserve a brass farthing. In fact really there is actually few in the lower decisions really deserve such generosity provided for them given the guff we hear from them.

Why our benefactors would want to help Scottish football beggars belief, hope they withdraw offer, Ms Budge needs to back out of this one and concentrate on Hearts and Hearts only.

Mikey for once take a back seat let others have an opinion.

3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

No objection to that at all. If your future comments to my posts are personally abusive I’ll simply report them. Up to you. Best we leave it there 

I didn’t personally abuse you. You should probably lighten up a bit. Up to you. 

Edited by GinRummy

Rick Sanchez
5 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

Imagine Doncaster having to stand up and answer questions like they do at the daily briefings? 

He doesn't have a clue.

1 hour ago, Skiba said:

They should be getting Jim McInally on for an interview.

He's on later but it's not a personal interview.  They will be talking about a historic game or event.  They might ask a fly question about something about budge.

annushorribilis III
2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

The rule is there in black and white on the FIFA and SFA websites. We’ll be well aware of the rule. We’ll have decided if it’s a problem or not already. No point going round in circles on it mate. You’ve made your point. I’ve made mine. We disagree. End of story 

We're not going round in circles - you just won't accept the facts of the matter. 

It's been debated numerous times in the last few days alone and we always come back to the simple fact that HMFC are NOT taking the governing body (the SFA)  to court. HMFC have a business dispute with the company (SPFL) that runs the league. It's crystal clear. 

And just to be clear - so maybe you don't have to "disagree" - the SPFL legal opinion warned the Board to the reality of legal action and precisely how the Board should go about "relegating" Hearts to minimise any chance of success in court. 

In the meantime  the board has to put up with your shitposting and aggressive behaviour which is a shame because when you're not around it's quite pleasant. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I didn’t personally abuse you. You should probably lighten up a bit. Up to you. 

I’ll take it on board. Now off you go back under your rock 

lost in space
2 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

"Another club chairman" - Doncaster asking his boss Peter what to do??

jack D and coke
11 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Fine. Until then. You’re a shitebag judging me when you haven’t got the first idea about me

Drop the shitebag👍🏼

Just now, JimmyCant said:

I’ll take it on board. Now off you go back under your rock 

More abuse Jim? What a hypocrite. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I still don’t understand how, effectively, us helping every team that stabbed us in the back and still wants to stab us in the back helps us.

It makes it more difficult for us.

7 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

Each division has a base amount that each club gets an equal share of. This is paid at 3 points in the year. The first being on the season opening. The 4th instalment is the balance of your prize money based on final position at the end of season.

🤙

4 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Why our benefactors would want to help Scottish football beggars belief, hope they withdraw offer, Ms Budge needs to back out of this one and concentrate on Hearts and Hearts only.

Mikey for once take a back seat let others have an opinion.

Maybe they want Hearts to have a league structure to play in.

Maybe they just like football for the sake of football and want the already established senior clubs continue through this difficult time.

MS Budge is just passing on their offer to the SPFL. 

Seymour M Hersh
29 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Mine too.

I think he's further west but still green. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

annushorribilis III
13 minutes ago, Cisco1914 said:

August is when it's paid (don't know how many tranches)  , how much is debateable (League Cup won't be kicking off on time) but £28M was mentioned. No clue on when it's actually paid out. 

38 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

I don’t think the benefactors will want to speak to Doncaster directly for fear of exposure.  For sure their identity will be leaked 

Yeah Ann is the Middlewoman in the deal, paper work might indicate having to divulge names or reference to their companies.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Other than us helping those backstabbing diddy clubs the most appalling thing I heard today was that even though we are financially able we are banned from starting training again 

That is ****ing outrageous.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Dungcaster will have to ask his boss Lawell at parkhead before accepting any philanthropy donations for league club's 

11 minutes ago, lost in space said:

"Another club chairman" - Doncaster asking his boss Peter what to do??

Dave Cornack possibly.

Derek McInnes mentioned he knew on Wednesday about the Ann Budge philanthropists proposal.

3 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Other than us helping those backstabbing diddy clubs the most appalling thing I heard today was that even though we are financially able we are banned from starting training again 

You really can't make this stuff up, it can't be anymore stacked against us, I don't understand the hatred towards Hearts by so many clubs, you couldn't script up a worse scenario!

WorldChampions1902
26 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

No games is the slippery slope to no promotion and relegation.

Which is why our compensation claim needs to be open-ended. So if we lose £4m for every year we stay in the Championship, then the SPFL needs to pay us that each year till we get back into the Premier.

12 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I still don’t understand how, effectively, us helping every team that stabbed us in the back and still wants to stab us in the back helps us.

Its not Hearts doing it.

50 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Why?

Players moving on, staff paid off, championship not starting in August.playing 18 games starting in January in the championship. No tv coverage.That's major disruption if you ask me.

9 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

August is when it's paid (don't know how many tranches)  , how much is debateable (League Cup won't be kicking off on time) but £28M was mentioned. No clue on when it's actually paid out. 

🤙

annushorribilis III
9 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

And I didn't hear a single word from anyone on that abysmal broadcast as to why that wouldn't be a problem.  Unbelievable. 

19 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I'm a bit baffled by this now.

34 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

Brains asks how long would it take you to put a team together?Duh tomorrow but they'll be shite.

Correct, get to feck with the 6-8 weeks nonsense. 

UK government approves British sport to resume from 1 June behind closed doors.

Great decision to call our leagues then.

🙄

Horatio Caine
9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Dave Cormack possibly.

Derek McInnes mentioned he knew on Wednesday about the Ann Budge philanthropists proposal.

Brian McLaughlin said it wasn't Cormack.  Can only therefore be Lawell.

Edited by Horatio Caine

SectionDJambo

All of those people from other clubs, who have been bad mouthing Ann Budge over their accusations of her self interest, should be lining up to ask the same Scottish media outlets to allow them to issue a public apology to her.

But they probably won’t. They haven’t got an ounce of integrity in them and are the last people who should be questioning hers.

They should also be turning their attention to the SPFL board, to ask them why a chairman of a single club, has had to make all the running to try to save Scottish football from the oblivion that they are all sleep walking into. What have they been doing apart from smoothing the way for Celtic to gain another cheap title, which is a non achievement in the financial environment the SPFL board has created. It’s like aTesco superstore bragging about having bigger sales than the corner shop across the road. Pathetic.

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, SectionDJambo said:

All of those people from other clubs, who have been bad mouthing Ann Budge over their accusations of her self interest, should be lining up to ask the same Scottish media outlets to allow them to issue a public apology to her.

But they probably won’t. They haven’t got an ounce of integrity in them and are the last people who should be questioning hers.

They should also be turning their attention to the SPFL board, to ask them why a chairman of a single club, has had to make all the running to try to save Scottish football from the oblivion that they are all sleep walking into. What have they been doing apart from smoothing the way for Celtic to gain another cheap title, which is a non achievement in the financial environment the SPFL board has created. It’s like aTesco superstore bragging about having bigger sales than the corner shop across the road. Pathetic.

100% agree. 

SectionDJambo
3 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

And I didn't hear a single word from anyone on that abysmal broadcast as to why that wouldn't be a problem.  Unbelievable. 

Sorry, but Neil McCann did. He said it was unacceptable and wrong.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )