SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

1 minute ago, Guess The Crowd said:

I’ve seen it suggested on twitter that the benefactors sponsor the league, only problem being they wish to remain anonymous.

So how about this? They pass the money anonymously to Hearts, and we sponsor the league that we’ve been expelled from. After we’ve sued them, of course.

The Heart of Midlothian Premier League. 

The 5-1 Premier League, surely? ;)

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

She’s never really been out of my good books overall. I do totally understand why others have felt differently though. No gripe with that. I even had a bit of a flaky when it appeared she was maybe not going to take legal action if these utter dicks didn’t yield. 

She’s sticking up for the club and the supporters. That’s all I demand from any owner.

In all honesty I’ll say same. I honesty hated the sucking up to Hibs thats probably riled me more then the loyalty to Levein if I’m honest. If she comes out of this having learned one thing I hope it’s that she can’t trust those tramps. Ever. That and seemingly having a pop at our fans more than others but in the main I’m glad she’s around. 
Im loving her staunch defence of the club. I don’t know what that brings out in me tbh. 
Gawn yirsel Budgie🥰

They are talking about Hearts, Philanthropists on Off the Ball

@redJambo, get your complaint in 😊 They are offering fans to have their say.

I’ve said this before, but the only thing Ann has ever been guilty of imo, is sticking to her own good personal morals. She’s been shooting straight dice at a rigged game from the outset, and continues to do so right to the end. It’s actually admirable, and if she manages to somehow win, whilst not abandoning her moral code, I’ll become a slightly less cynical person. I actually think she’s quite inspirational, but I know that will attract a lot of arsehole comments, so I’ll just pop my tin hat on now. 😄

Fozzyonthefence
20 minutes ago, livingstonjambo said:

If you had paid any attention to any of her interviews you would realise that its not actually a proposal, its a starting point for discussion on the future setup. This will not be going out for a vote!

She seems to have accepted that 14-14-14 is dead in the water.  So what next?  Does she just walk away and let Doncaster take over as she is suggesting he should be anyway?

It’s looking more and more certain that we will be playing in the Championship next season.  I’m almost getting round to accepting it provided we take legal action and make things very messy.  Substantial compensation and Doncaster’s head, I think I can live with. I’m certainly not pinning my hopes on reconstruction on some JKB rumours that contradict everything AB is telling us or contradict all the voting intentions of the people who matter. 

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

That’s exactly what it is. They are honestly more interested in harming us than saving themselves. When the **** did HMFC become the enemy of these clubs? Absolutely staggering.

I read on the board a while ago that someone thought we underestimated the loathing and bitterness that still lingers from fans of other clubs that we came out of the Championship immediately, redeveloped our stadium, have £1.5m per annum from FOH and £millions injected from mysterious benefactors and are debt-free. I suppose in their heads, that wasn’t how it should have been and to compound matters, our off-field activities are mostly all positive.

I doubted that posting at the time but now, I think the poster may have been right.

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

She seems to have accepted that 14-14-14 is dead in the water.  So what next?  Does she just walk away and let Doncaster take over as she is suggesting he should be anyway?

It’s looking more and more certain that we will be playing in the Championship next season.  I’m almost getting round to accepting it provided we take legal action and make things very messy.  Substantial compensation and Doncaster’s head, I think I can live with. I’m certainly not pinning my hopes on reconstruction on some JKB rumours that contradict everything AB is telling us or contradict all the voting intentions of the people who matter. 

I’m past caring about remaining in the Premiership.

The important thing for me is us kicking off at the same time as the Premiership. Otherwise the chances of promotion at the first attempt are next to zero.

niblick1874
5 minutes ago, gator said:

Agree they must have some smarts to be getting away with this corruption for so long, perhaps the rest of us are imbeciles?🤨

Some are not imbeciles. Some, like me, are addicted and know it. I have known it for 55 years and I know I will walk away if Hearts do the wrong thing this time. I am strangely optimistic. I feel a fight coming on that I have waited a long time for. Please Ann, hand them a roll of toilet paper and tell them to fill it in themselves because you are of to hand in other papers elsewhere 

WorldChampions1902
7 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Save the Children running the Scottish Professional Football League.

FTFY

husref musemic
14 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Saying you don't believe someone is not calling them a liar.

he said he didn't believe Anne's claim. "utter nonsense".

id say he called her a liar.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Whatever said:

The important thing for me is us kicking off at the same time as the Premiership. Otherwise the chances of promotion at the first attempt are next to zero.

I’m not arsed either now. It’s not fair but have we got a league to play in though? That’s the difference. 
We all know we’ll be there, in our thousands as usual. We’ll be back. 
HHGH and 
 :fth:

would have been better to furlough Dungcaster

Edited by Hearts007

Jamboelite

Let them all burn we’ve tried our best but its court for me and we see where we end up.

This club regardless will survive and we can say that we tried to do what we could but self interest by other members meant some clubs didn't survive and its their fault.

****ing jokers both media and chairman.

Clerry Jambo
9 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

That’s exactly what it is. They are honestly more interested in harming us than saving themselves. When the **** did HMFC become the enemy of these clubs? Absolutely staggering.

Jealousy Mothy, outside the OF the rest would love our fan base and infrastructure and finances. That’s why as a fan base we get so Feckin frustrated by our deterioration on the park over the years. 

I didn’t hear Ann’s interview today but going by the thread, the rest can do one, let’s look after our own and get back to where we should be

5 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I read on the board a while ago that someone thought we underestimated the loathing and bitterness that still lingers from fans of other clubs that we came out of the Championship immediately, redeveloped our stadium, have £1.5m per annum from FOH and £millions injected from mysterious benefactors and are debt-free. I suppose in their heads, that wasn’t how it should have been and to compound matters, our off-field activities are mostly all positive.

I doubted that posting at the time but now, I think the poster may have been right.

Yep. A stereotypical British attitude to a good news story. :( 

2 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

Agree he 100% called her a liar. If you say someone is not telling the truth, that’s what you’re calling them. 

BelgeJambo
2 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

Willie Miller’s first comment after Ann’s interview was “it’s all fantasy” if I heard right.

His the tone quickly changed somehow

jack D and coke
Just now, BelgeJambo said:

Willie Miller’s first comment after Ann’s interview was “it’s all fantasy” if I heard right.

His the tone quickly changed somehow

Willie Miller....honestly....

If ever a pundit deserved a 

:cornette:

Its that *****

1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Jealousy Mothy, outside the OF the rest would love our fan base and infrastructure and finances. That’s why as a fan base we get so Feckin frustrated by our deterioration on the park over the years. 

I didn’t hear Ann’s interview today but going by the thread, the rest can do one, let’s look after our own and get back to where we should be

Over a decade ago, I said to you that you are just a good Hearts man that wants the best for his club. I stand by that. We don’t always agree, but you stand by your morals, and that is to be admired.

I know that you feel the way you do about Budge or Levein or whoever else, because you just want what’s best for Hearts. 

Fair dues.

6 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Some are not imbeciles. Some, like me, are addicted and know it. I have known it for 55 years and I know I will walk away if Hearts do the wrong thing this time. I am strangely optimistic. I feel a fight coming on that I have waited a long time for. Please Ann, hand them a roll of toilet paper and tell them to fill it in themselves because you are of to hand in other papers elsewhere 

It seems like it is now or never to influence a real change, these next couple of weeks will be very interesting, I do have some optimism as well that there could be a change forced by us for the better of Scottish football as a whole!

BelgeJambo
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Willie Miller....honestly....

If ever a pundit deserved a 

:cornette:

Its that *****

He’s on the beach right now 

6C84A511-938D-4444-B65E-36DE8E3259D1.jpeg

The Mercer Takeover

If we end up in the Championship, Budge simply has to go.

We will have gone full circle under her leadership and it is unacceptable.

Legal action must be full on with no holding back and my concerns are that her do-good attitude will not allow this.

If permanently expelled, I am looking for her to be as disruptive and to inflict as much pain as possible to the rest.

We also must not accept away tickets for games next season.

Seymour M Hersh
19 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I will look forward to the grovelling apology and for the BBC to suspend or dismiss him...for the purposes of fairness if the story is not true then he would be quite right to tell us 'I told you so'

Exactly what is it they call it in-house at the beeb EdPol I think, meaning editorial policy. The BBC's charter demands impartiality and personal opinions are not allowed. His inaccurate and biased comment can only be a personal opinion. But nobody gets sacked by the BBC. 

Clerry Jambo
2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Over a decade ago, I said to you that you are just a good Hearts man that wants the best for his club. I stand by that. We don’t always agree, but you stand by your morals, and that is to be admired.

I know that you feel the way you do about Budge or Levein or whoever else, because you just want what’s best for Hearts. 

Fair dues.

The Romanov years were rather “interesting” on here!! Listen Mothy we don’t always agree but thank feck for that! You want to start a walker thread 🍺

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m not arsed either now. It’s not fair but have we got a league to play in though? That’s the difference. 
We all know we’ll be there, in our thousands as usual. We’ll be back. 
HHGH and 
 :fth:

I’ve really enjoyed this afternoon. Budge’s benefactors saving Scottish football has driven the vermin wild. No matter how this plays out if the benefactors help then that should be commended. 

John Findlay
17 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Says someone in lifes relegation zone

Oh as sharp as Gary O'Connor doing a,sudoku problem

BelgeJambo
1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

The Romanov years were rather “interesting” on here!! Listen Mothy we don’t always agree but thank feck for that! You want to start a walker thread 🍺

Imagine if he was still in charge now

Probably a fleet of Russian submarines parked off the west coast at Defcon 1

Seymour M Hersh
28 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Needs a good kick in the nuts ..ersehole

I think that's the problem. He's clearly been booted up and down several streets by the gorgie aggro back in the 70's and has held a grudge ever since. Soft twat. 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Legal action must be full on with no holding back and my concerns are that her do-good attitude will not allow this.

If permanently expelled, I am looking for her to be as disruptive and to inflict as much pain as possible to the rest.

The man responsible will be gone tomorrow. 
Budge has made mistakes and her loyalty to him is the biggest one. I’ve had plenty pops at her over last few months but she’s making amends imo. 

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I’ve really enjoyed this afternoon. Budge’s benefactors saving Scottish football has driven the vermin wild. No matter how this plays out if the benefactors help then that should be commended. 

I’d rather they didn’t give a penny to these shitty, backstabbing tin pot little clubs. 

1 minute ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Just out of pure interest, how can she be disruptive if she is no longer with us?

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

I think that's the problem. He's clearly been booted up and down several streets by the gorgie aggro back in the 70's and has held a grudge ever since. Soft twat. 

🙂

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I haven’t looked much on FB and Twitter those places depress me. Trying to keep my

powder dry too in case we do get some reprieve and then I’ll be the biggest Jambo ******* on social media :lol:

Edited by jack D and coke

47 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

quick fire 😂

On outside investment, Budge says the SPFL asked her to "put a paper in and they will discuss it next week".

Wasting more time. They’re taking the piss.  Just start the legal action.

4 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Clearly still lost. 

:) Indeed. I'm still interested in them explaining what they meant, if they can get access to an interplanetary communications device of some sort.

Edited by redjambo

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 minute ago, Koolkeith said:

Wasting more time. They’re taking the piss.  Just start the legal action.

Could be.  Then they can say: "oops, sorry,  too late: the fixtures are already out for the premiership".

annushorribilis III
13 minutes ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

If AB does go do you think the benefactors will go with her ? Do you think that might be a problem ? 

Edited by annushorribilis III

brunoatemyhamster
10 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Just out of pure interest, how can she be disruptive if she is no longer with us?

That's when they'll least expect it. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, annushorribilis III said:

If AB does go do you think the benefactors will go with her ? Do you think that might be a problem ? 

I'm not sure he has the IQ to understand that. 

Hopefully any investment is in the form of testing (etc) to get them playing, rather than money. Feck giving them extra cash to tide them over while choosing not to play. 

annushorribilis III
Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

I'm not sure he has the IQ to understand that. 

He seems like a nice lad. 

niblick1874
3 minutes ago, gator said:

It seems like it is now or never to influence a real change, these next couple of weeks will be very interesting, I do have some optimism as well that there could be a change forced by us for the better of Scottish football as a whole!

Five scenarios for me. 

Hearts say ok we don't want to rock the boat in these hard times so whatever. I walk away.

Hearts go on this, we are going to save Scottish football and while doing so, don't fix it. I walk away. 

Hearts throw the kitchen sink at it and lose. I stay, Hopefully for the fight to come.

Hearts throw the kitchen sink at it and win. I stay.

Hearts make them reconstruct. I will walk away looking over my shoulder.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, niblick1874 said:

Five scenarios for me. 

Hearts say ok we don't want to rock the boat in these hard times so whatever. I walk away.

Hearts go on this, we are going to save Scottish football and while doing so, don't fix it. I walk away. 

Hearts throw the kitchen sink at it and lose. I stay, Hopefully for the fight to come.

Hearts throw the kitchen sink at it and win. I stay.

Hearts make them reconstruct. I will walk away looking over my shoulder.

If you’re Hearts you don’t walk away. 
**** these tramps. 
Mate believe me sometimes I’d love to turn my back but I’ll never let these ***** win. 

Jambof3tornado
35 minutes ago, Whatever said:

It would be harder to justify no promotions or relegations next season given they allowed them this season. If there was to be no movement between leagues after the 20/21 season it would need to be agreed before the season starts.

Mrs Budge is slowly but surely tying everyone up in knots - the football authorities, the other club boardrooms, and last but not least the media and BBC Sportsound pundits and presenters (Tom English aside). 

She's called Doncaster out today by very clearly making the point she shouldn't be the one trying to come up with reconstruction proposals and solutions to the crisis - it should be him. 

She accepted there won't be a 14-14-14 league next season, but suggested her proposal should be the start of a discussion, not the end of it. 

She has made it clear if no progress is made on reconstruction, she stops acting for the wider Scottish game and focuses only on Hearts, and we go legal. Real genuine proper self interest. 

By publicly stating there she has secured significant new free money for the professional game, no strings attached, to support clubs through the pandemic she ruined that bawbag from the Peterhead boardrooms subsequent five minutes of radio fame accusing her of self interest.

I expect Hearts to be playing in August now. I'm still concerned that will be in a second tier, and the immediate impact that will have on jobs at the club both on and off the field. No business plan can redress that loss - if that's where we'd ended up after 38 games then we'd take it no complaints, but it's an unfair impact on our clubs people after 30. Budge made that point clearly. 

In time, by due legal process, we'll be recompensed - I don't know how long that process will take, there's a few legal bods posting that might. That'll be popcorn time when some of the gobby part time clubs get presented with their bill to contribute to our total compensation. We'll be fine till then. 

manaliveits105

Celtic announce they want the fixtures released now yet in a normal year they don't come out till middle of June - that tells you all you need to know about that corrupt institution - why wouldn't they wait till at least after next weeks meeting ? - their agenda is clear as it has been from the start - they fool no one 

24 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

:rofl:

I’ll hold off until the game kicks off. :D 

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )