SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

4 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

So we just die then do we?

You honestly think the club would die if we didnt take legal action? aye ok then

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Ethan Hunt
1 hour ago, Dannie Boy said:

I still wonder if JK is the philanthropist. Maybe she can ram Harry Potters wand up Dungcasters jacksey.

:leveinproblem:

I’ve said from the start it was her.

Hungry hippo
41 minutes ago, Rods said:

14-10-10-10 was something I suggested on twitter earlier I could not see the problem with that format. 

Some money thrown the way of the lower leagues to help them out and everyone is happy. 

Did @Saughton Jambo not say things could change over the weekend? He seemed to be initially but this seems to be a game changer. 

A lot of the teams don't like the thought of the cash being shared amongst 44 teams rather than 42. This is why AB suggested 14-14-14 even though she said she'd prefer 14-14-16.

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

UK government approves British sport to resume from 1 June behind closed doors.

Great decision to call our leagues then.

🙄

But celtic got awarded their title!

Ethan Hunt
1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

You honestly think the club would die if we didnt take legal action? aye ok then

You honestly think our club will survive if we can’t play football for a whole season, which is extremely likely. Aye, ok then.

annushorribilis III
3 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Sorry, but Neil McCann did. He said it was unacceptable and wrong.

I should have said - for the relatively short period I was able to bear listening. 

3 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Brian McLaughlin said it wasn't Cormack.  Can only therefore be Lawell.

He’s the only one that Doncaster defers to. Scandalous the influence that club now have. He’ll have the last say  in the offer. 

BelgeJambo
5 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

All of those people from other clubs, who have been bad mouthing Ann Budge over their accusations of her self interest, should be lining up to ask the same Scottish media outlets to allow them to issue a public apology to her.

But they probably won’t. They haven’t got an ounce of integrity in them and are the last people who should be questioning hers.

They should also be turning their attention to the SPFL board, to ask them why a chairman of a single club, has had to make all the running to try to save Scottish football from the oblivion that they are all sleep walking into. What have they been doing apart from smoothing the way for Celtic to gain another cheap title, which is a non achievement in the financial environment the SPFL board has created. It’s like aTesco superstore bragging about having bigger sales than the corner shop across the road. Pathetic.

Bang on the money 

Boab Mugabe

I want us to take legal action and seek an interdict stopping all SPFL football more than I do staying up via reconstruction.

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I’ve said from the start it was her.

So, if you are correct, you're happy exposing someone who has chosen to remain anonymous so far?

That's really nice of you.

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You honestly think our club will survive if we can’t play football for a whole season, which is extremely likely. Aye, ok then.

we will see

jambopilms

If these people are investing big money in the lower leagues, you can bet they have given big numbers to us first.

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Budge has said we can do it bud. 

Ethan Hunt
Just now, redjambo said:

So, if you are correct, you're happy exposing someone who has chosen to remain anonymous so far?

That's really nice of you.

Except I didn’t expose her. Someone else posted it. I stated I said from the start it was her. I have no actual knowledge of that. Just an educated guess. You need to wind your neck in a bit. If people wanted to avoid speculation about who the benefactors were they should never have mentioned that they even existed.

Ethan Hunt
1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

we will see

We’ll be going to court anyway so the point is redundant.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

We’ll be going to court anyway so the point is redundant.

Just now, Hearts007 said:

:thumb:

It’s not what any of us want but none of these vindictive tramps will be putting Hearts away. 

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Except I didn’t expose her. Someone else posted it. I stated I said from the start it was her. I have no actual knowledge of that. Just an educated guess. You need to wind your neck in a bit. If people wanted to avoid speculation about who the benefactors were they should never have mentioned that they even existed.

I'm not sure who all the we's and they's are but, Hearts needed to account for where the monies came from. Both the donations and the StC Sponsorship. 

Ethan Hunt
Just now, jack D and coke said:

Budge has said we can do it bud. 

The interview I heard she said we could cope until the end of the calendar year i.e. December. I have no doubt that our benefactors would assist until and beyond that. It’s hardly the point though and a redundant argument as we will be going to court if reconstruction is kb’d.

8 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

20200530_164110.jpg

He really is a slippery, slimy individual. Delighted? I’ll bet he was at being outed yet again for complete inaction. 

Edited by Deevers

Perhaps we are different types of people Ethan, but even if I had an inkling of the identity of our benefactors, which I don't, I certainly wouldn't post their names on here. I wouldn't even hazard a guess. Why? Because I respect their right to anonymity, having helped out our club so much.

Respect. A word much uttered these days, but a concept rarely practised.

niblick1874
2 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Celtic wanting new fixtures released asap

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/52861707

Will everyone stop looking over there. That's just Hearts the destroyers of Scottish football. We must move on. Look, everything is back to normal and it's game on. However, in saying that. As much as we have everything under control. If everything turns to mush we know where the blame lies. All you have to do is look over there.   

Ethan Hunt
Just now, SUTOL said:

I'm not sure who all the we's and they's are but, Hearts needed to account for where the monies came from. Both the donations and the StC Sponsorship. 

You know what I meant. There was always going to be speculation about who the they were. It’s been done on here hundreds of times. As soon as it was first mentioned everyone’s first thought was, I wonder who it is?

Jambof3tornado
10 minutes ago, Boab Mugabe said:

I want us to take legal action and seek an interdict stopping all SPFL football more than I do staying up via reconstruction.

This. **** them all.

Unless she has a cunning plan up her sleeve,feel totally deflated after her interview.joke peterhead  chairman and Doncaster will be laughing all the way to the bank , once Willie Miller sets up the account if he can stop laughing

JamboGraham
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

20200530_164110.jpg

Seven figures of funding potentially on the table and the chief executive was (a) unclear about who was actually going to talk to the funders and (b) was

happy to leave further discussion of the seven figure funding to an individual club chairman?

Have to admit I am finding it confusing how we will end up as a SPL team next season.  If the lower leagues get funding we will end up in the Championship surely.

2 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

Seven figures of funding potentially on the table and the chief executive was (a) unclear about who was actually going to talk to the funders and (b) was

happy to leave further discussion of the seven figure funding to an individual club chairman?

Absolutely stunning admission given the wages he’s on.

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The interview I heard she said we could cope until the end of the calendar year i.e. December. I have no doubt that our benefactors would assist until and beyond that. It’s hardly the point though and a redundant argument as we will be going to court if reconstruction is kb’d.

I agree man. None of us want this. 

8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

From day one.

😉

jambopilms

Everyone knows this isnt Hearts money that going to the lower leagues right ?Its people Ann knows saving lower leagues clubs nothing, specific to do with Hearts.

It's not Ann's place to say no don't do it.

Edited by jambopilms

1 minute ago, Deevers said:

Absolutely stunning admission given the wages he’s on.

The king was in his counting house.

BelgeJambo

She achieved one thing today, she drew Doncaster out of hiding.

Good thing or bad, I don’t know, but surely it shows him and his cronies up for doing jack shit

Guess The Crowd
1 hour ago, graygo said:

I deleted my post but you've pretty much confirmed what I thought I heard him say. Also that the furloughed players had individual training programs to follow.

Thanks. Well that was kept quiet, wasn’t it?  That means all bar 5 of their players are currently on £30k per annum, £600 per week. Substantially bigger cuts than 10% - 30%.

Alan Preston was on this afternoon’s programme. Should his view on this not have been sought?! 

1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

Everyone knows this isnt Hearts money that going to the lower leagues right ?Its people Ann knows saving lower leagues clubs nothing, specific to do with Hearts.

It's not Ann's place to say no don't do it.

Of course, but it's also muddying her arguments and proposals regarding reconstruction. Perhaps she would have been better to pass the Scottish football benefactors on to Neil Doncaster and let him get on with it.

Ethan Hunt
1 minute ago, redjambo said:

Perhaps we are different types of people Ethan, but even if I had an inkling of the identity of our benefactors, which I don't, I certainly wouldn't post their names on here. I wouldn't even hazard a guess. Why? Because I respect their right to anonymity, having helped out our club so much.

Respect. A word much uttered these days, but a concept rarely practised.

Should you not be on a zoom call to the rest of the easily offend club?

There has been lots of speculation on here over the years as to who the benefactors are. Numerous names/organisations have been mentioned. A few names just don’t go away. 

Now, before you make yourself look like an even bigger twat, you could tell me where I named anyone. Go away and look at the posts that were made and take it up with the poster who actually named her. Then you can take yourself away and give them a lecture about respect and about not being allowed to mention who they think one of our benefactors might be because, because, well because it upsets you. 

And for your info, you can only breach someone’s right to anonymity if you actually know who they are in the first place. I’ve said it was an educated guess.

1 minute ago, BelgeJambo said:

Good thing or bad, I don’t know, but surely it shows him and his cronies up for doing jack shit

Also he had spare time to listen to a radio station, namely Sportsound.  No doubt out of paranoia.  

6 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Have to admit I am finding it confusing how we will end up as a SPL team next season.  If the lower leagues get funding we will end up in the Championship surely.

Not sure how keeping us in Premiership has anything to do with funding other clubs.

It would help us get 36 games in Championship. 

2 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Now now, that’s unfair. They could have been sending PDF’s galore they just haven’t been received yet. 

Should you not be on a zoom call to the rest of the easily offend club?

There has been lots of speculation on here over the years as to who the benefactors are. Numerous names/organisations have been mentioned. A few names just don’t go away. 

Now, before you make yourself look like an even bigger twat, you could tell me where I named anyone. Go away and look at the posts that were made and take it up with the poster who actually named her. Then you can take yourself away and give them a lecture about respect and about not being allowed to mention who they think one of our benefactors might be because, because, well because it upsets you. 

And for your info, you can only breach someone’s right to anonymity if you actually know who they are in the first place. I’ve said it was an educated guess.

As I said, we appear to be different types of people.

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, Rods said:

14-10-10-10 was something I suggested on twitter earlier I could not see the problem with that format. 

Some money thrown the way of the lower leagues to help them out and everyone is happy. 

Did @Saughton Jambo not say things could change over the weekend? He seemed to be initially but this seems to be a game changer. 

Will be interesting to see if he changes his stance on that after AB conceded her reconstruction proposal had no chance of success.  

1 hour ago, gator said:

He's sceptical about closed door football, didn't he say they only average 700 fans per match?

We’ve just announced twice that number of new pledgers/pledges/increased pledges. 

brunoatemyhamster

Imagine having to get potentially life saving funds arranged for you by a pensioner, who's been in her job far less time than you, and still have the check to earn nearly 400k a year. 

Honestly, fxxxxxxxxxk this lot. 

You can tell Doncaster is Celtic's minion right enough.    Celtic in his DNA.     Stays lurking in the shadows,   keeping whatever he's doing away from scrutiny,   not getting involved and only crawling out from under his rock when prodded.

2 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Chances of the SFPL keeping the benefactors names secret less than zero. I'd walk away now.

Don’t think they’ll ever get to know it. Will be done via Ann was how I heard it. 

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )