SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

2 minutes ago, Ehllhayapeh said:

Scottish football makes eurovision look non political.

Hibs and Dundee both intent on screwing their neighbours

I thought Dundee's resolution was fantastic tbh. 

It's the same thing as Celtic. Utd have won **** all because the season isn't finished. 

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

1 minute ago, bajthejambo said:

What a pathetic statement from Hibs. 

Especially, it's the 'least worst option'.   Really?  We couldn't do better than this?  Shameful. 

Famous 1874
58 minutes ago, martoon said:

Sort of.

The current head coach is taking nothing out the club.

The previous "sacked" head coach is still drawing half salary.

Disgraceful.

Can't wait for the day when she and that failure are no longer involved with HMFC.

Absolutely spot on mate. People still defending Budge and Levein baffles me. They have killed this club. 

Kirky Jambo

Is that a real statement? Surely, surely you wouldn’t release an official statement using the words “least worst”

2 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

No it doesnt its a view from a yes vote.

I understand that but strange to post at 5 minutes past the deadline. 

Leveins Battalion

Can we please have the nasty horrible Hearts back now please.

This friendly club we have become is getting battered from pillar to post.

4 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

That wasnt the question. 

I see loads of people saying if we dont challenge she can go.

So im asking if there is no legal case to challenge what do people want her to do ?

If there's no Legal avenue to appeal she goes 

if there is and she doesn't she goes 

If there is and she appeals she stays 

Kirky Jambo

Really is a measure of that club though.

i genuinely think we’d have voted the other way in the same situation

husref musemic
5 minutes ago, kila said:

Anyone thinking about giving them £30 a ticket in the future should be reminded of this for decades to come.

never forget.

Just now, Famous 1874 said:

Absolutely spot on mate. People still defending Budge and Levein baffles me. They have killed this club. 

If we are relegated then Budge must either go immediately or if not she must carry the can and bail us out financially till we return to the top flight. 

Hibs really are a shower of classless losers eh. 

Can't beat us so try and get rid of us. 

Budge spending the last 5 years cosying up to them. Boak.

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Can we please have the nasty horrible Hearts back now please.

This friendly club we have become is getting battered from pillar to post.

Agreed - Ann's pathetic meek acceptance of this has really pissed me off. Time for her to go, along with her cosy relationship with Hibs. 

5 minutes ago, Ehllhayapeh said:

Scottish football makes eurovision look non political.

Hibs and Dundee both intent on screwing their neighbours

Big difference is Dundee have something to fight for, for their own club. Hibs on the other hand are losing out by dropping a place. Just about the only way they ever get one over on Hearts. Small minded as ever

Jaap's Sigh
1 minute ago, husref musemic said:

Anyone thinking about giving them £30 a ticket in the future should be reminded of this for decades to come.

never forget.

I wouldn’t give that bunch of inbred rednecks the stream from my pish and that’s before today. 

SpruceBringsteen

Absolutely class our owner has spent her entire tenure crawling right up their farters and that's their response.

If I was Hibs I'd be laughing my **** off.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
25 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Just a small point, but we will not be relegated, we will be expelled from the Scottish Premiership and be placed in the Scottish Championship, all due to a vote from other clubs in the league.

Relegation occurs when you either finish bottom of the league after 38 games, or lose in the pay offs.

Never forgive or forget.

Which makes this a vote for reconstruction IMO and the 75% requirement unlawful.

This vote has been to expel certain clubs from leagues and invite certain other clubs to replace them - it’s reconstruction. You don’t need to change the amount of teams in a league or amount of games for it to be reconstruction 

20 minutes ago, OTT said:

I want Doncaster removed ASAP.

Man isn't fit to lead.

By all accounts the clubs voted to keep him in place - is that not right?

Ehllhayapeh
Just now, Cruyff said:

I thought Dundee's resolution was fantastic tbh. 

It's the same thing as Celtic. Utd have won **** all because the season isn't finished. 

Ah ok. So as long as youre ok...**** everyone else?

Very Old Firm. 

Id rather we came up something fair for all than fair for some but grossly unfair on others.

Unless I'm missing something then the championship won't pass this. They need 8 teams and Inverness, Dundee and obviously Partick won't give it the thumbs up. 

Edited by Snedds76

9 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

never forget.

They have voted to expel/demote us from the league yet folk will still bend over and happily give them £30+ once or twice a season.

1 minute ago, true-jambo said:

Big difference is Dundee have something to fight for, for their own club. Hibs on the other hand are losing out by dropping a place. Just about the only way they ever get one over on Hearts. Small minded as ever

And that vote by hibs would cost them north of £100k in prize money plus 2 full away ends. 

Utter losers. 

heartsfc_fan
1 minute ago, Snedds76 said:

Unless I'm missing something then the championship won't pass this. Why need 8 teams and Inverness, Dundee and obviously Partick won't give it the thumbs up. 

Yes but we don't know what Inverness are doing, yet.

Edited by heartsfc_fan

Ted Hastings
9 minutes ago, OTT said:

Its the best way forward for all parties. 

Hearts do not deserve to be demoted as the season hasn't concluded. Dundee Utd do not deserve to be denied promotion they were almost certainly going to achieve. 

No demotion and have a play off for the 14th place between the remaining Championship teams once things cool down. 

It is clearly the fairest and most logical solution, even if it were just on a one season 'trial' basis in order to avoid league expulsions, but unfortunately there is no way to have 4 old firm league derbies in a 14 team league and that is the bottom line for sky. Even if it wasn't a 11 to 1 majority required, i can't see the likes of St Johnstone voting to take away potentially 4 home games against the old firm, they sold out three stands to Cetlic in a HOME GAME this season. League reconstruction isn't going to happen when two clubs wield the lion's share of power and money.

Dagger Is Back
3 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

never forget.

This post should be bookmarked and posted before every single future derby at Easter Road.

Just now, heartsfc_fan said:

Yes bit we don't know what Inverness are doing, yet.

The fact they’ve said nothing makes me concerned.

The no’s have been fairly quick to say so.

Just now, heartsfc_fan said:

Yes bit we don't know what Inverness are doing, yet.

Why would they vote for it when they can potentially be promoted??? They'll definitely vote against. 

heartsfc_fan
Just now, Cruyff said:

Daily Rec saying League 1&2 have passed the motion and 8 SPFL Prem clubs have said yes. 

Did we not need 9 in the Prem?

Mmmmm

1 minute ago, Ehllhayapeh said:

Ah ok. So as long as youre ok...**** everyone else?

Very Old Firm. 

Id rather we came up something fair for all than fair for some but grossly unfair on others.

Very Celtic to claim a title when the League isn't finished. You can drop the nicey nicey act and piss off back to your Scumdee Hibernian forum now. 👍 

10 minutes ago, kila said:

They have voted to demote Hearts END OF!

Never forget!

So much for Budge cozying up to Dempster!

heartsfc_fan
Just now, Snedds76 said:

Why would they vote for it when they can potentially be promoted??? They'll definitely vote against. 

True but I think they are financially a mess so early money might be attractive to them?

colinmaroon

As has been said, if the SPFL push this through, Hearts have not been relegated, they have been expelled.

Lest we forget!

Just now, Ted Hastings said:

It is clearly the fairest and most logical solution, even if it were just on a one season 'trial' basis in order to avoid league expulsions, but unfortunately there is no way to have 4 old firm league derbies in a 14 team league and that is the bottom line for sky. Even if it wasn't a 11 to 1 majority required, i can't see the likes of St Johnstone voting to take away potentially 4 home games against the old firm, they sold out three stands to Cetlic in a HOME GAME this season. League reconstruction isn't going to happen when two clubs wield the lion's share of power and money.

There actually is with a split. I think it works out at a few more games for each team too, so even more money in the coffers for all concerned. 

Its so painfully a no brainer. 

7 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Absolutely class our owner has spent her entire tenure crawling right up their farters and that's their response.

If I was Hibs I'd be laughing my **** off.

Correct, we even invite them to Tynecastle to show them how to make money from Corporate/Hospitality etc......we are fighting for the same customers Ffs.

The club AND the fans have become very soft.

1 minute ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Did we not need 9 in the Prem?

Mmmmm

They do

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Very Celtic to claim a title when the League isn't finished. You can drop the nicey nicey act and piss off back to your Scumdee Hibernian forum now. 👍 

👍

🤣

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )